PDA

View Full Version : Best New Deadlift Suit? Created By...guess Who?

Sgt Rock
11-17-08, 8:35 pm
Ok time to let the cat out of the bag....at least a bit. As you know I have worn virtually every deadlift suit I could ever get my hands on, and designed and tested more than one brand as well. I recently designed and tested TWO new DL suits, and wore one of them at the recent worlds and pulled a WABDL PR 755 with a miss at 810 weighing 234. I had an all time PR in training with 775 but needed the 755 for the win so I did not go any higher at the show. The deadlift suit has not been named yet, but its nicknamed the TITAN ROCKET. Velcro straps, tightness in the crotch and hips like the Metal and Marathon suits, but what sets it apart is not just the extreme pop off the floor sumo AND conventional, but the CARRYOVER to lockout. It is in my opinion, taken over as THE BEST one ply suit available, but you can try for yourself. I was VERY picky when making this suit and would only accept perfection, they knew that going in. Wide straps, thick material, and special APLIX VELCRO type straps make it one of a kind. I know Ken Anderson is ordering some off of my template, and I believe Pete will have some very soon as well. Not sure on price, but its worth whatever it costs. I will have a long article on dl gear including suits, e shirts, belts, briefs, shoes, you name it, coming out soon and it will submitted to PL USA. Stay tuned! To answer emails and pms, yes I did use the Inzer Fusion with great conventional results early in my cycle and I have nothing bad to say about IAD, John or the Fusion, but the Titan worked better so that is why I wore it at the show, its really that simple. I wore several suits very early in the cycle and wore the one that performed best, just like any of you would. Train hard! I will have youtube of my suited DLs in practice and at the show soon.

Semper Fi

Cstlfx
11-17-08, 9:47 pm
I have to say, that once I'm able to lift a good amount RAW, I'll be trying it. As for now, it wont help me. But hopefully i'll be at that level soon.

If you're designing it, its gonna be good.

Brick By Brick
11-17-08, 10:24 pm
Very interesting. I'm on the fence between the Metal and Inzer, but will keep my eyes and ears open about the Titan Rocket.

prowrestler
11-17-08, 11:47 pm
thanks for the info man, ill be needing to look into my gear soon, especially for the deadlift

TXPWRLFTR
11-30-08, 10:19 pm
So looking forward to this! That is sweet!