PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Organize A Regional ABC

Beast1
11-18-08, 9:39 am
I live in SC and have had a couple of succesful ABC events and I eant to get some state to state abc's going. From Charlotte and Tennessee to Georgia. Fellas lets try and get some big one's going in our area. Hit me up.

naturalguy
11-18-08, 12:50 pm
Where in SC are you looking to have an event?

Enforcer
11-18-08, 1:22 pm
I live in SC and have had a couple of succesful ABC events and I eant to get some state to state abc's going. From Charlotte and Tennessee to Georgia. Fellas lets try and get some big one's going in our area. Hit me up.

First thing I would do bro is shoot a PM to all of the other coordinators in the surrounding areas notifying them of this thread so you guys can get the ball rolling

Beast1
11-18-08, 4:21 pm
Where in SC are you looking to have an event?

I currently hold mine in Rock Hill, SC, but I would try to organize something with any gym anywhere in the tri-state area cause I really want this to happen.

Beast1
11-18-08, 4:23 pm
First thing I would do bro is shoot a PM to all of the other coordinators in the surrounding areas notifying them of this thread so you guys can get the ball rolling

thanks, that's an excellent idea. you the man, you're my boy blue.

Enforcer
11-18-08, 4:30 pm
thanks, that's an excellent idea. you the man, you're my boy blue.

Hey man all we are is dust in the wind...lol

Beast1
11-18-08, 4:45 pm
Hey man all we are is dust in the wind...lol

did you know, chuck norris's tears cure cancer, too bad he's never cried.

B Con
11-18-08, 4:51 pm
I would definitely be down for this... might as well include VA!

Beast1
11-18-08, 5:13 pm
b con's along for the ride. i'm waiting on the other coordinators to get back to me.

js71474
11-20-08, 8:30 am
Beast you know I'm in bro, I'll do everything I can to help out to get this thing rolling!