PDA

View Full Version : FOOD

BigAnt
11-18-08, 11:00 am
Food: the most important factor in bulking and cutting....gotta ALWAYS get in the meals...prepare your food ahead of time, stick to a written out nutrition plan. Make sure you get your protein/carbs/fats and water needs met at each meal, these needs will vary from individual to individual. Check out a basic nutrition article from me on the Universal Web Site http://www.universalusa.com/ shortly....

Mr. Dead
11-18-08, 11:12 am
I'll definitely be checkin' that out!!!

On Letting Go
11-18-08, 11:14 am
Cant wait to check it out Ant. Let us know when its up.

SQUAT or DIE!
11-18-08, 11:14 am
why are you making us wait...

On Letting Go
11-19-08, 12:15 pm
So what happened with the article??

JUGGERNAUT
11-19-08, 1:06 pm
Did somebody say FOOD? I'm subbed for FOOD......

shizz702
11-19-08, 1:12 pm
Looking foward to this!

JUGGERNAUT
11-19-08, 1:17 pm
why are you making us wait...

RIGHT???? Darn, I guess we will just have to keep eating till he gets back....

SQUAT or DIE!
11-19-08, 1:19 pm
RIGHT???? Darn, I guess we will just have to keep eating till he gets back....

works for me!

NPRamirez
11-20-08, 1:46 pm
Very cool!

McFly
11-20-08, 3:12 pm
FOOD? where? I see no food....this is false advertising....where's my lawyer......

JUGGERNAUT
11-20-08, 4:06 pm
Since this is on an online forum, will we be able to download FOOD in real time or will some get lost while it buffers? FLASH FOOD takes too long to serve so I hope it's java FOOD.

SQUAT or DIE!
11-20-08, 4:07 pm
Since this is on an online forum, will we be able to download FOOD in real time or will some get lost while it buffers? FLASH FOOD takes too long to serve so I hope it's java FOOD.

im lost in geek speak.. but downloadable food would be nice :)

brandonA
11-20-08, 4:08 pm
FOOD? where? I see no food....this is false advertising....where's my lawyer......

HAHA, you read my mind....cant shout food and then leave us hanging like that....

-B

JUGGERNAUT
11-20-08, 4:24 pm
im lost in geek speak.. but downloadable food would be nice :)

I swear, I once invested in a stock called Tfries that was based on a public machine that actually cooked fresh fries on the spot like a vending machine. I wanted one of those mofos somewhere near me or heck, in my house! The stock tanked because I guess this forum was not active yet hahahahahah TELL ME YOU WOULD NOT put some quarters in something like that!!!!!!

SQUAT or DIE!
11-20-08, 4:48 pm
I swear, I once invested in a stock called Tfries that was based on a public machine that actually cooked fresh fries on the spot like a vending machine. I wanted one of those mofos somewhere near me or heck, in my house! The stock tanked because I guess this forum was not active yet hahahahahah TELL ME YOU WOULD NOT put some quarters in something like that!!!!!!

like a nerd infront of pac man!!!

Giant Killer
11-20-08, 4:50 pm
FOOD will make or break you. FOOD is how you get to be a monstrosity. Not the new supplement, not the new training program, not the new prohormone...FOOD, and more FOOD.

If you can teach yourself to tolerate massive quantities of the right shit round the clock you will be a swole soldier indeed.

V Man
12-05-08, 7:39 am
I have friends that really love weight training and train with me at the gym most days of the week. They train their asses off. And they constantly complain because im bigger and stronger than them. And no matter how many times I try to tell them its because of their diet - it just doesnt register.

Its as if their brains have a blocking mechanism that works by closing down their ability to process the sounds of speech and convert them into ideas, thought and feelings.

They ask me - at the end of every training session - about how to get bigger and stronger. I just sigh, try to keep my temper and say the same thing I ve said to them 150,000 times....

"its because of your diet, you need to eat more carbs, more protein, cut out the junk and get more rest."

I can see with the first syllable of my first word - their brain immediately goes into "hibernation, no info in or out mode"

The moment I finish speaking about nutrition, the glazed over look goes from their face, their brain re activates and they say - "so how come Im not getting as big as you Dan? do I need to do heavier bench presses or what?"