PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED: New Flavor Beta Testing for Storm, Shock Therapy & Intra-Aid.

J-Dawg
11-18-08, 1:16 pm
Fellas,

We've got some new flavors of Storm, Shock Therapy and Intra-Aid that we'd like to have you help us flavor test. We're going to make up some small samples. Now, we're not sure exactly how many samples we'll have yet because we only have so much of the new flavoring to work with. The above products w/ new flavors have been vetted and tested extensively in house and we feel we have some great tasting winners on hand.

We'd like to know which product you'd like to test and you'll have a chance to be part of the final beta flavor testing process. Just gotta be 18 and have a US mailing addy.

Update:
Intra-Aid Beta Testers announced here:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=566656&postcount=57

Storm Beta Testers announced here:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=569644&postcount=68

Shock Therapy Beta Testers announced here:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=569647&postcount=69

ghost
11-18-08, 1:18 pm
what an amazing promo. all great products, and new flavors? SWEET!

Universal Rep
11-18-08, 1:19 pm
Some exciting things goin' on at Corporate. Would be awesome if these new flavors were available before the holiday gift givin' season, hint, hint...

ForearmFreak
11-18-08, 1:20 pm
New flavors for all 3????!!!! Ummmmm this is going to be good. I'll try any of the three which ever ones you want to give. I use shock on a regular basis and storm sometimes...don't really use the intra-aid though. I have tried all three products. Since I use shock and storm mostly, samples of those would be the best way to help you guys with how I like the taste.

Mr. Dead
11-18-08, 1:21 pm
Some exciting things goin' on at Corporate. Would be awesome if these new flavors were available before the holiday gift givin' season, hint, hint...

x2!!! Definitely curious as to what the flavor is... Definitely would be curious to see what a different Intra Aid would taste like...

Enforcer
11-18-08, 1:23 pm
Fellas,

We've got some new flavors of Storm, Shock Therapy and Intra-Aid that we'd like to have you help us flavor test. We're going to make up some small samples. Now, we're not sure exactly how many samples we'll have yet because we only have so much of the new flavoring to work with. The above products w/ new flavors have been vetted and tested extensively in house and we feel we have some great tasting winners on hand.

We'd like to know which product you'd like to test and you'll have a chance to be part of the final beta flavor testing process. Just gotta be 18 and have a US mailing addy.

Moves are being made fellas, get in on it

firsthorseman97
11-18-08, 1:27 pm
I would love the opportunity to beta test some Storm. Storm has to be one of my all-time favorite supps.

Universal Rep
11-18-08, 1:27 pm
x2!!! Definitely curious as to what the flavor is... Definitely would be curious to see what a different Intra Aid would taste like...

From what I've been told, Corporate has been Beta Testing it a lot internally. It's gone through many diff prototypes. And yeah, I've been one of the reviewers for all three. I like where they're goin' with the Shock and Storm new flavors. Makes a lot of sense... As for the Intra-Aid, and I'm being 100% honest here, I like the new one much better than the current Blue Raz...

Mr. Dead
11-18-08, 1:28 pm
From what I've been told, Corporate has been Beta Testing it a lot internally. It's gone through many diff prototypes. And yeah, I've been one of the reviewers for all three. I like where they're goin' with the Shock and Storm new flavors. Makes a lot of sense... As for the Intra-Aid, and I'm being 100% honest here, I like the new one much better than the current Blue Raz...

*Jealous...(J/k...)* *L* Definitely can't wait to see what the new flavor is, and what it tastes like!!!

Big Wides
11-18-08, 1:30 pm
I'd be interested in testing Storm

naturalguy
11-18-08, 1:34 pm
Running the same promo at bb.com. You can't win both but if you don't win here, you have a chance to win there:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=247238271#post247238271

Universal Rep
11-18-08, 1:34 pm
*Jealous...(J/k...)* *L* Definitely can't wait to see what the new flavor is, and what it tastes like!!!

It's just gonna complicate things for me a little... I have a nice thing goin' with my combo of Intra-Aid/EAA Stack/Storm/EAA Nitro, etc... With the new Intra-Aid flavor and the new Storm, I'm gonna have to play mad scientist again, hahahahaha.

Mr. Dead
11-18-08, 1:35 pm
It's just gonna complicate things for me a little... I have a nice thing goin' with my combo of Intra-Aid/EAA Stack/Storm/EAA Nitro, etc... With the new Intra-Aid flavor and the new Storm, I'm gonna have to play mad scientist again, hahahahaha.

Now that sounds like a good time, waiting to happen... *L*

bighoss34
11-18-08, 1:37 pm
Intra-aid is one of my top supplements of all time and I'd love to try the new flavor. I never seem to run out of steam during my workouts.

Universal Rep
11-18-08, 1:38 pm
Now that sounds like a good time, waiting to happen... *L*

Haha, yeah... Lookin' forward to it MD.

billmd1334
11-18-08, 1:42 pm
I've been wanting to try Shock Therapy... now seems like as good of time as any... sign me up!

pmug0000
11-18-08, 1:47 pm
Shock Therapy ftw!! It's my fav product out of those 3 I'd love to give the new flavor a try.

Brick By Brick
11-18-08, 1:47 pm
I'd like to try the Intra-aid. Sounds like a great supp.

JUGGERNAUT
11-18-08, 1:50 pm
You can leave gallons of it at my doorstep anytime.

gsudawg
11-18-08, 1:55 pm
I'd like to test a new flavor of Intra-Aid. I think the make-up of Intra-Aid is superior to that of EAA Nitro for my work-out purposes, but I disliked the taste of the BlueBerry Intra-Aid so much that I went back to EAA Nitro once the tub ran out. I'd definitely go back to using Intra-Aid if I found a flavor that I liked better.

AFTazz06
11-18-08, 2:00 pm
ill be interested in trying out storm or shock therapy's new flavors! i'm almost at the point of re-loading on my supps, and testing new flavors would be a great help!

Lunatic001
11-18-08, 2:04 pm
I am glad to test the new intra aid flavor!

InkdMuscle
11-18-08, 2:08 pm
I use Storm, and Intra-Aide.

Both those products have helped me pass big milestones. I would b an honor to try the new flavors and give my feedback.

mikejones1
11-18-08, 2:18 pm
Id like to beta test the new flavor of Storm and give feedback on it. Nothing better than a creatine supplement to get you bigger with a great new taste.

musclealchemist
11-18-08, 2:18 pm
I would be honored to test the new Intra-aid flavor, mainly because i have never had intra-aid. I love new flavors!!! Its like an early Christmas present!

GSant434
11-18-08, 2:30 pm
I'd be more than happy to test out the new flavor of Shock Therapy if you're still looking for someone.

TortFeasor
11-18-08, 2:32 pm
I am down for some storm or intra aid. Been using grape storm a long time (fruit punch was ok, but grape is a little more refreshing) and intra aid is a new fave supplement.

rev8ball
11-18-08, 2:33 pm

Bingo, UR. But I love doing that so much, that I think I'm gonna build my own little personal lab.

Stand aside, Dr. Frankenstein - I gotta my own monsters to create......

bdb1513
11-18-08, 2:51 pm
I'd love to test some new shock therapy flavors. i've been taking shock therap for years, switching between fruit punch and grape...would deff love to see what's next!

Freakshow
11-18-08, 3:18 pm
You couldn't take my Grape ST and Storm away from me if you tried, so...

I would definitely be down to beta test a new flavor of Intra-Aid. I really like the results I have gotten when stacking it with Storm and ST but the blueberry flavor kills my stomach for some reason. A new flavor would definitely help me get it down during my workouts.

Ricky P
11-18-08, 3:23 pm
Fellas,

Intra-Aid. This product is one I've been waiting to try, I've been using the Big-Ant drink since early last year and I think this product is going to be phenomenal!

Cstlfx
11-18-08, 3:35 pm
I'd be very willing to try the new Shock Therapy or Storm (or even if you're nice enough, both!). I've been a regular user of both for years now. I've tried the others and am excited to try these.

Cant wait until I can buy a full tub!

Brolic621
11-18-08, 8:03 pm
I use pump but love the Intra aid.......... would love to help test them all out. Heard great things about Storm and Shock

Big3
11-18-08, 8:34 pm
Storm for me... the first creatine I've ever used..... been using for the past 2 years and I want to try a new flavor besides grape or fruit punch.

SQUAT or DIE!
11-18-08, 8:38 pm
HELL YEAH! id love to test the new flavors!

grape shock used to make me sick so a new flavor would be great, and ive never tried intra-aid but with 2 a day WS workouts it def would help out!

grande_mono
11-18-08, 8:43 pm
I've personally never gone outside the animal line, so I'd love to give the Shock Therapy a try.

Buh-Buh
11-19-08, 12:52 am
Love to try the new flavor of storm. I really want to try Intra-Aid but since I haven't had it before I couldn't give a good comparison. On the other hand I take Storm Daily so I could def. give good feedback.

Ashley_Brand
11-19-08, 12:56 am
New Flavors... If you need a female point of view... which are extremely valueable don't cha know ;)
Count me in! I would love to help out with the decisions!
(familiar with Shock Therapy & Storm)

prowrestler
11-19-08, 1:42 am
great, im fuckin canadian.....turned 18 though so im half way there.....

stupid governement rules

BigBlueBear
11-19-08, 1:55 am
I'm definately game to try. I personally love grape shock / storm... but to imagine it as something new, hell yeah. I shall now go about praying that said flavors are juicy watermelon, if you will excuse me.

Themostocles
11-19-08, 4:32 am
I would love to try all three lol, but if I had to pick one it would be intra-aid. Blue raz really ain't my thing. Thanks for the oppurtunity guys. -T.

Elite
11-19-08, 4:58 am
New Shock Therapy flavours? Hallelujah!!!
Love the product, shudder at the taste. This could be taste redemption for S.T.

Chief
11-19-08, 5:10 am
Id like to try storm and intra-aid, Storms bin my favorite product so far next to Torrent.

Mattman33
11-19-08, 6:10 am
Great news about the new flavors. Intra Aid is one of my mainstays, but i switch off shock therapy/storm with pump. I really do love them all and look forward to the new flavors.

On Letting Go
11-19-08, 7:17 am
Hell yea man, i'll test out any of the new prducts. I dont give a shit which one.

nck219
11-19-08, 8:23 am
Count me in!! Id love to help try out any of them! I love me some storm and shock therapy...

Hercules
11-19-08, 8:31 am
I am a huge advocate for intra-workout nutrition. That's why I have taken Intra-Aid since I was able to get my hands on some. I would be more than willing (and honored) to try any new flavors that corporate plans to produce.

Feel The Power
11-19-08, 9:10 am
I would love to test out any of the three... but if you make me pick just one I would go with Storm. For some reason my body responds really well to it..

Flash419
11-19-08, 12:54 pm
New Flavors... AWESOME!

I'd love to try either Shock or Intra... I've been doing the Shock / Intra / Torrent combo since Intra came out. I LOVE IT! Great recovery, and lifts are going up every week.

I'd be happy to give the new flavors a test, and see what suprises Universal has for us now. Taking this stuff day after day is always a little easier with a little variety.

THANKS!

G Diesel
11-19-08, 1:51 pm
New flavors make my world go 'round... The U has been killing it flavoring-wise for the past couple of years, so I can't wait to see what they've got cooking. Peace, G

BigDubbDiesel
11-19-08, 4:22 pm
I thing I hate most about many of the pre-workout/inta-workout/ and post workout supplements that come in powder form is the fact that most of them tatste like shit. I'd like to enjoy taking my supplements, without gagging or choking...sign me up I'm sure Universal/Animal has gotten the recipe right and I'd be honored to test it out... -Dubb

mdh84
11-19-08, 4:39 pm
I love the taste of grape storm. It's probably the best tasting supp I have ever tasted. EVER! I challenge Universal to let me try the new flavor and see if it can top the grape!

BuddyBuilder
11-19-08, 10:39 pm
The intra blue raz wasnt bad, curious what other flavors Universal has brewed up for the intra. Not picky though, i'll test any of them. Sign me up

LegendKillerJosh
11-19-08, 10:41 pm
Sign me up, I'll take anything Universal throws at me. Looking forward to delicious taste and sexy strength gains

Feel The Power
11-20-08, 8:56 am
grape storm is my favorite tasting supp also! I have been doing blue razz intra-aid mixed with it. My pumps and workout endurance have been through the roof!!

PETE 97
11-20-08, 9:00 am
id like to try the new intra-aid flavor.

J-Dawg
11-20-08, 2:24 pm
Intra-aid is one of my top supplements of all time and I'd love to try the new flavor. I never seem to run out of steam during my workouts.

I'd like to try the Intra-aid. Sounds like a great supp.

I'd like to test a new flavor of Intra-Aid. I think the make-up of Intra-Aid is superior to that of EAA Nitro for my work-out purposes, but I disliked the taste of the BlueBerry Intra-Aid so much that I went back to EAA Nitro once the tub ran out. I'd definitely go back to using Intra-Aid if I found a flavor that I liked better.

I am glad to test the new intra aid flavor!

Intra-Aid. This product is one I've been waiting to try, I've been using the Big-Ant drink since early last year and I think this product is going to be phenomenal!

Here are the beta testing winners for the new Intra-Aid flavor. Fellas please shoot an email over to theshop@animalpak.com and include your full mailing info and let 'em know that you will be beta testing the new flavor of Intra-Aid.

We'll announce the beta testing winners for Storm and Shock Therapy at a later date, so keep those entries coming.

Gambit
11-20-08, 2:32 pm
I think a new flavor for Storm is gonna be awesome. I love the grape flavor and the fruit punch isn't too bad either, but anything new is welcome in my shaker!

Mr. Dead
11-20-08, 2:42 pm
Here are the beta testing winners for the new Intra-Aid flavor. Fellas please shoot an email over to theshop@animalpak.com and include your full mailing info and let 'em know that you will be beta testing the new flavor of Intra-Aid.

We'll announce the beta testing winners for Storm and Shock Therapy at a later date, so keep those entries coming.

HUUUGE congrats!!!

Reacher34
11-20-08, 2:44 pm
I'd love to try the new flavor for shock therapy. I'm a grape ST addict right now, if you guys can do better than that, send it my way.

Giant Killer
11-20-08, 4:56 pm
I would like to test a new Storm flavor. I have used Storm consistently for about 2 years now and I would love to branch out from the Grape. It's starting to wear on me a little bit, so lemme' try a new flavor to get hooked on!

LittleMan55
11-20-08, 5:32 pm
I would love to try the new ST flavors... I have used both of the current flavors in the past and I'm currently using the Punch flavor. A new option would be a plus!

sportsfan4110
11-20-08, 9:38 pm
i would be more than willing to try new flavors of ST and storm. i am glad to see that universal is responding to their loyal customs and coming out with new flavors and products. it just goes to show how much they care and are willing to help and improve the supplement industry.

TheRealDeal
11-20-08, 9:56 pm
I used to be an NPC competitor and competed as a light heavy. There are alot of sacrifices in the sport and I was involved with performance enhancers for a time. For legal reasons I have been off for two years now until I can get out of this freaking country. In the meantime, I turn to animal for my competitive edge. I've used STORM and SHOCK THERAPY in combination and had great results; a new flavor is always a way to spicen things up a bit, especially with the diet.

I am totally down, hope I get in on this great deal.

Brick By Brick
11-21-08, 1:42 am
Thanks so much for selecting me as one of the testers, I can't wait to try out Intra Aid! If it's anything like Torrent, wow, that's gonna kick major ass. Thanks again J-Dawg, finding this out made my day.

Appollonian
11-21-08, 7:21 am
I just started taking the grape flavor of ST two weeks ago and I am blown away; the results in such a short time are measureable, but the flavor is great too. The chance to try another flavor would be an awesome opportunity.

Arnold Is Numero Uno
11-21-08, 9:21 am
sweet, I'd love to try the new flavor of Shock Therapy and Intra-Aid

About Intra-Aid...I love the blue raz but it is a little on the sweet side, I think it would be better if it were more sour I guess like Torrent and EAA Nitro...but perhaps this is because Torrent and EAA both have a good amount of carbs and Intra-Aid's goal isn't to have a ton of carbs...just a thought

J-Dawg
11-24-08, 9:18 am
New flavors for all 3????!!!! Ummmmm this is going to be good. I'll try any of the three which ever ones you want to give. I use shock on a regular basis and storm sometimes...don't really use the intra-aid though. I have tried all three products. Since I use shock and storm mostly, samples of those would be the best way to help you guys with how I like the taste.

I would love the opportunity to beta test some Storm. Storm has to be one of my all-time favorite supps.

Storm for me... the first creatine I've ever used..... been using for the past 2 years and I want to try a new flavor besides grape or fruit punch.

grape storm is my favorite tasting supp also! I have been doing blue razz intra-aid mixed with it. My pumps and workout endurance have been through the roof!!

I think a new flavor for Storm is gonna be awesome. I love the grape flavor and the fruit punch isn't too bad either, but anything new is welcome in my shaker!

Here are the winners for the Storm flavor. Shoot your full mailing info over to info@universalnutrition.com and let 'em know that you will be a beta tester for the new Storm flavor.

J-Dawg
11-24-08, 9:21 am
I've been wanting to try Shock Therapy... now seems like as good of time as any... sign me up!

Shock Therapy ftw!! It's my fav product out of those 3 I'd love to give the new flavor a try.

ill be interested in trying out storm or shock therapy's new flavors! i'm almost at the point of re-loading on my supps, and testing new flavors would be a great help!

I'd be very willing to try the new Shock Therapy or Storm (or even if you're nice enough, both!). I've been a regular user of both for years now. I've tried the others and am excited to try these.

Cant wait until I can buy a full tub!

HELL YEAH! id love to test the new flavors!

grape shock used to make me sick so a new flavor would be great, and ive never tried intra-aid but with 2 a day WS workouts it def would help out!

Here are the winners for testing out the new Shock Therapy flavor. Shoot your full mailing info over to info@universalnutrition.com and let 'em know that you will be a beta tester for the new Storm flavor.

Giant Killer
11-24-08, 9:26 am
Give us some good reviews guys!

firsthorseman97
11-24-08, 9:27 am
Email sent. Thanks for this opportunity J-Dawg!

SQUAT or DIE!
11-24-08, 9:28 am
anyidea when these will be sent out?

J-Dawg
11-24-08, 9:30 am
anyidea when these will be sent out?

The samples will be sent out starting today.

Mr. Dead
11-24-08, 10:37 am
HUUUGE congrats to the winners!!! Great picks, J-Dawg!!!

Universal Rep
11-24-08, 10:43 am
Congrats to the winners... Looking forward to the feedback fellas.

pmug0000
11-24-08, 10:44 am
Oh hell yeah thank you J-dawg!! Is there gonna be a separate thread to post our reviews?

J-Dawg
11-24-08, 11:05 am
This section will be for the beta testers feedback in regards to the new flavors for the respective product that they will be testing: http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87

Big3
11-24-08, 12:28 pm
Who Hoo!! Thanks a million!

Feel The Power
11-24-08, 9:19 pm
Thanks J Dawg for the pick for storm.. that is one of my favorite supps you guys have and I can't wait to try out a new flavor. I already have tried both grape and fruit punch. I'm sure I will like what ever the new one is, but I will post my review.. I think I will use it on big chest day when it comes in.

AFTazz06
11-24-08, 10:18 pm
Thanks J-Dawg! Can't wait to test out this new Shock Therapy flavor, definetly will keep you guys posted.

J-Dawg
11-25-08, 9:29 am
Samples containers are on their way. For those beta testers who have not yet submitted their info to info@universalnutrition.com, please send as soon as you can. We'd like to have all of the sample flavors sent out before Thanksgiving.

mikejones1
11-25-08, 3:05 pm
im in to test anything out if someone forgets to send info jdawg

J-Dawg
11-29-08, 12:44 pm
This section will be for the beta testers feedback in regards to the new flavors for the respective product that they will be testing: http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87

Bump for the testers.

The testers closest to NJ should already have started to get the samples. If you don't have 'em yet, the rest should start to trickle into your hands by early next week. Can't wait to hear everyones feedback.