PDA

View Full Version : Intra-Aid or EAA Nitro

RRT
11-18-08, 10:33 pm
can intra aid replace eaa nitro/ eaa stack..Im looking to build a stack and stay on budget..stack would look like pak, shock, intra aid, torrent as core supps.. then for goodies will start a stack and test cycle (2 cans each)...what do you think?...

joe-yamma
11-18-08, 11:01 pm
i love EAA Nitro, but i gotta say that Intra-Aid works well.
i do still like the taste of EAA Nitro better though.

i've actually been mixing the two for my intra-workout drink.

Enforcer
11-19-08, 9:06 am
can intra aid replace eaa nitro/ eaa stack..Im looking to build a stack and stay on budget..stack would look like pak, shock, intra aid, torrent as core supps.. then for goodies will start a stack and test cycle (2 cans each)...what do you think?...

IntraAid would be a great replacemnet to drink during your workout. I am using it now and getting great results from it. The PRO + CHO factor is doing wonders for me. I feel energized throughout my entire workout and I am able to recover in between each of my sets quicker. If you can afford it, I'd mix in EAA Nitro or EAA Stack along with IntraAid to help get those keep essential amino acids into your system.

afxlalune
03-21-10, 11:43 pm
what is the difference between both it is ok to take animal nitro pre/post + intra-aid or nitro pre/post and EAA nitro intra wo im on cut now thanks

TigerAce01
03-21-10, 11:48 pm
EAA Nitro is simply the Nitro EAA blend with an added 35g of dextrose, known to spike insulin, and is suspected to increase the uptake of the aminos in the formula.

Intra Aid is an intra workout specific supplement with a moderate amount of carbs (10g, a mix of Maltodextrin, D-Glucose, and waxy maize), 8g of hydrolyzed protein (fast acting, partially digested), beta alanine for endurance, an EAA complex, and all of the essential electrolytes.

I would take Nitro pre, Intra Aid intra, and EAA Nitro post.

-Ace

Aggression
03-22-10, 8:46 am
I would take Nitro pre, Intra Aid intra, and EAA Nitro post.

-Ace

Sounds like a perfect setup to me.

C.Coronato
03-22-10, 10:47 am
I personally switch it.

EAA Nitro mixed with my Shock Therapy before.

Intra Aid during.

Animal Nitro and Torrent post.

BillMueller99
03-22-10, 1:58 pm
I have been taking EAA Nitro during workouts in place of Intra Aid. IA takes it's toll on my stomach for some reason.

Is taking EAA Nitro okay during workouts or no?

Littlefry
03-22-10, 2:57 pm
I have been taking EAA Nitro during workouts in place of Intra Aid. IA takes it's toll on my stomach for some reason.

Is taking EAA Nitro okay during workouts or no?

Yes, EAA Nitro during workout is fine, in fact lots of people use it like that. The stomach issues in IA could be related to the waxy maize, Ive heard of this with some people although it is fairly incommon. Some indivduals bodies just dont react well to drinking anything but water during there workouts cause it might effect them that bad. I stick to water or EAA's when cutting during a workout and IA when bulking.

BillMueller99
03-22-10, 3:07 pm
For the most part, I am able to drink Torrent afterwards with no issues. Maybe it is the IA+Torrent.
I think I will stick with EAA Nitro during workouts. Thanks for the response

Enforcer
03-27-10, 5:59 pm
For the most part, I am able to drink Torrent afterwards with no issues. Maybe it is the IA+Torrent.
I think I will stick with EAA Nitro during workouts. Thanks for the response

No doubt bro, keep us posted with your results