PDA

View Full Version : creatine and water weight

rob94
11-19-08, 8:38 am
hey guys. im fairly new to the gym and im one of those kids who cant gain weight. i dont wanna become a huge body builder just want to be a physicaly strong person... im thinking about taking creatine and im just wondering exactly how much water weight i am going to gain and what i have to do to burn that water weight. i weight 150 pounds. and also is there anything with creatine i should make sure i dont do. i dont want to go on creatine for long i just want to do it for 2 months just to get some results then work off that. also if theres anything else you think i should know please feel free to tell me. i want as much info as possible, i heard so many mixed things about creatine i just wanna be sure i know about it before i starting putting this substance in my body

thank you so much

Universal Rep
11-26-08, 12:38 pm
hey guys. im fairly new to the gym and im one of those kids who cant gain weight. i dont wanna become a huge body builder just want to be a physicaly strong person... im thinking about taking creatine and im just wondering exactly how much water weight i am going to gain and what i have to do to burn that water weight. i weight 150 pounds. and also is there anything with creatine i should make sure i dont do. i dont want to go on creatine for long i just want to do it for 2 months just to get some results then work off that. also if theres anything else you think i should know please feel free to tell me. i want as much info as possible, i heard so many mixed things about creatine i just wanna be sure i know about it before i starting putting this substance in my body

thank you so much

There is no answer to your question as to how much water weight you'll gain. Keep in mind that creatine pulls water into muscle cells. It's not about subcutaneous water--the kind that makes you look puffy. Also keep in mind that creatine is in typical bodybuilding foods--deep sea fishes, lean red beef.

rob94
12-01-08, 9:53 pm
ok is creatine bad for you then? ahha sorry bout that

machineman
12-01-08, 10:18 pm
creatine is not bad for you......personally, I have found that I loading before and post workout work best for me.....I usually take 10g 45 mintues prior and 10g immediately post with my post workout drink.....I will take in another 10-15g throughout the day....that gives me between 10-45g on training days and I will take 30g on non training days....that is what works for me, but I have almost 100 pounds on ya! try it and see how you respond best to it...

Cellerator65
12-01-08, 10:31 pm
creatine is not bad for you, people who had problems with creatine had pre-existing kidney conditions.

If you're gonna get a bulk creatine mono, i'd recommend taking it post workout with protien and carbs... if u want the all in one delight, try torrent (green apple is delicious).

If you're worried about the water weight, you lose that once you go off creatine.