PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak and pro-hormone

Big Z
11-19-08, 2:20 pm
Is this safe to mix? i have like 4 packs of my m stak left and was wondering if i could start taking the prohormone now along with the remaining pack?

On another note... another successful cycle of m stak. this stuff is great and i have recommended it to many. Currently 3 of my buddys are about half-way through a cycle and are loving it.

IRBS
11-19-08, 2:31 pm
Is this safe to mix? i have like 4 packs of my m stak left and was wondering if i could start taking the prohormone now along with the remaining pack?

On another note... another successful cycle of m stak. this stuff is great and i have recommended it to many. Currently 3 of my buddys are about half-way through a cycle and are loving it.

I dont think 4 packs left of M-Stack will effect your new supplement at all or make it unsafe as most products of that nature take a bit of time to get rolling into your system.

That said, pro-hormones suck...cost-to-benefit ratio is just not worth it IMO. But to each his own.

Good luck,
IRBS

Big Z
11-19-08, 5:04 pm
yea i got em from my buddy, he had an unopened new bottle he changed his mind about so i thought id give em a whirl. cant beat free right? hah

InkdMuscle
11-19-08, 5:13 pm
i thought pro-hormones where a topic against the rules?? or is this supplement totally something different then what i am thinking. l

B Con
11-19-08, 5:18 pm

You could definitely take 'em both as with only 4 packs of M Stak you will not interfere with the ph. It takes more than 4 days for the ph to have any effect. I would save it and possible use it to start PCT with or to just save until I had a full can of M stak b/c 4 days is only 4 days and you won't see anything imho.

i thought pro-hormones where a topic against the rules?? or is this supplement totally something different then what i am thinking. l

It is but in this context I believe there is an exception. I think we should help him out.

Cellerator65
11-19-08, 5:22 pm
m-stack is non-hormonal, so its fine to take with a PH

massivejuan
11-19-08, 5:25 pm
Pienso Yo Que Este Es Un Camino Directo Al Anabolismo, Viejo.

La Ecdysterona Ha Sido Comprobada Como Un Agente Altamente Anabolico, Y Como Con Todo Ciclo Un Agente Anabolico Debe Estar AcompaŅado De Uno Androgenico.

Algo Que Te Ayude A Sintetizar Mas Proteina Y Esta Es Una Mezcla Explosiva.

Lets Try This Stack, Im In The Road, N' Trying To Get My Best Shape.

Adios, Bros.

Animalize.

InkdMuscle
11-19-08, 5:37 pm
You could definitely take 'em both as with only 4 packs of M Stak you will not interfere with the ph. It takes more than 4 days for the ph to have any effect. I would save it and possible use it to start PCT with or to just save until I had a full can of M stak b/c 4 days is only 4 days and you won't see anything imho.

It is but in this context I believe there is an exception. I think we should help him out.

wasnt say'n we shouldnt help out. i just wanted to find out b4 i throw my two sense in.

but like other said m-stak is non hormonal. it is a nutrient partioner. so you should be a-ok to stack it.

barischeg
11-19-08, 6:37 pm
its ok to take.. just do your PCT correctly and get support supplements like

saw palmetto for prostate
fish oil - liver values
red yeast rice - liver
milk thistle - liver
vitex agnus castus - prolactin, progesterone
100mg - p5p, different form b6, beta blocker, to block prolactin..
hawthorne berries - blood pressure.

any questions shoot me an pm..

Big Z
11-19-08, 7:09 pm
thanks guys, i'm not trying to post anything against the rules. i am a long time universal user and am very familiar with this site. the product i have is legal. i am just making sure i am not going to hurt my body by taking them together. i appreciate all of the input i have received.

norrim1
11-19-08, 7:22 pm
It's cool as far as the rules go bro. There's nothing wrong with seeking a little advice about mixing M-Stak and another class of supplements. Think of it this way, although the formula for M-Stak has changed in recent years, I'm sure that prior to 2004 that M-Stak was commonly stacked with Test for example. At that time Test did contain pro-hormones. I wouldn't worry about it too much, your good to go.

Joker-Roo
11-19-08, 7:51 pm

La Ecdysterona Ha Sido Comprobada Como Un Agente Altamente Anabolico, Y Como Con Todo Ciclo Un Agente Anabolico Debe Estar AcompaŅado De Uno Androgenico.

Adios, Bros.

Animalize.

What he said...^^^^

Enforcer
11-20-08, 9:14 am

Adios, Bros.

Animalize.

Que? lol

Big Z
11-20-08, 10:58 pm
hah i guess this stuff isnt even a prohormone. i looked into it and wasnt that shit banned like 3 years ago? oh well...