PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbutt update

dannynb
11-19-08, 11:07 pm
Hey everyone, got a letter in from Sugar....she's going strong in training and so far Army life is better than she thought it would be....in her words....

"Day 3 of training dude, this is nothing like I thought it would be! Our drill sergeants are so flippin cool! They're loud when they need to be, but nothing I can't handle. Our First Sgt "smoked" us as a company, but it wasn't that bad. Oh well Only like, 144 more days of this crap!"

She asked me to post her address and to let everyone know to write her if you could,,,especially MAchine and Vinney, she really hopes you two could write her sometime while she's there. So if anyone could let them know it would be great.

Her address is.....

SPC. Rider, Chelsea
A/ 787th MP BN
3rd PLT
2230 Iowa Ave. BLDG 939
Ft. Leonard Wood, MO. 65473

So feel free to write, I know she'd appreciate anything if it's just to say hi and wish her well.

BryanSmash!
11-20-08, 2:13 am
will do. Ah, basic training, so many, um fond memories heheh.

naturalguy
11-20-08, 8:56 am
Good to hear it. Sugar is a tough cookie. I appreciate her service to our country.

Enforcer
11-20-08, 9:06 am
Let her know that we all wish her the best of luck and are very proud of her

Mr. Dead
11-20-08, 11:03 am
Ah... Good O'l Ft. Lost in the Woods... the worst 3 years of my life... *L* I'll have to get a letter out to her, and wish her the best!!!

Latimer316
11-20-08, 6:31 pm
Wish I could go through basic again..give her my best

dannynb
11-20-08, 10:35 pm
Thanks guys. She's a great gal.....like I said if ya'll have time write her a quick letter. For those of yall that have gone through it yall know how good it feels to get a letter from the outside world. I'm proud of her and look forward to training with her again in the future. I'm fixing to mail out a letter tomorrow and will def let her know ya'll send good wishes.

Sugarbutt
12-19-08, 10:16 pm
Ft. Lost-in-the-Wood sucks. Majorly. It's super cold. We had to qual with our M-4s (one of the first companies, I think, to start training on the M-4 v. the M-16) last Friday. It was -2 out. No gloves. No field jacket. No worries - was a first time 'GO.' Nothing special, just Marksmen...ah well...passing my PT tests...not with the scores I want, but definitely with the scores I need. Took a 1:15 off my run already. Get a lotta flak from the 1SG about my weight. Oh well. My fat ass is passing the APFTs to Phase V standards (need to do that to graduate) while others are struggling. Hah.

InkdMuscle
12-20-08, 12:05 pm
Ft. Lost-in-the-Wood sucks. Majorly. It's super cold. We had to qual with our M-4s (one of the first companies, I think, to start training on the M-4 v. the M-16) last Friday. It was -2 out. No gloves. No field jacket. No worries - was a first time 'GO.' Nothing special, just Marksmen...ah well...passing my PT tests...not with the scores I want, but definitely with the scores I need. Took a 1:15 off my run already. Get a lotta flak from the 1SG about my weight. Oh well. My fat ass is passing the APFTs to Phase V standards (need to do that to graduate) while others are struggling. Hah.

Well im glad your back and kick'n ass over there doll. Im glad to see you are still pushing strong. Keep it up..

Angst
12-20-08, 9:43 pm
Good to hear from you Sugarbutt, good luck with everything.