PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak twice a day?

sportsfan4110
11-19-08, 11:11 pm
Has anyone ever tried taking two packs of M-Stak a day for 21 days? I dunno if it would be a good idea or not. what are ya'lls thoughts and experiences?

Elite
11-20-08, 4:23 am
I'm sure that after all the beta/alpha and in house testing was done, prior to the manufacture of M-stak, if it was found 2 packs were better, then that would of been suggested. Would also have meant higher sales for a 2 can cycle, but Universal tells it straight, so just stick to 1 a day.

I remember G Diesel was 'experimenting' with a double dose of Test a while back. He concluded he was getting all he needed from the suggested single dose.

theharjmann
11-20-08, 6:28 am
Has anyone ever tried taking two packs of M-Stak a day for 21 days? I dunno if it would be a good idea or not. what are ya'lls thoughts and experiences?
how much you weigh?

If you are 220+ pounds with sub 10% bf, then if that was me i'd give it a go if i could afford it.

otherwise, as ThirdEye says, stick to one.

Peace

theharjmann
11-20-08, 6:28 am
for added results maybe try stacking it with a Test perhaps? Again depending on your age

Enforcer
11-20-08, 9:07 am

All you need is one pack a day to get the results you are looking for bro

sportsfan4110
11-20-08, 9:02 pm
cool, i didn't think 2 would be that much better since they never suggest it. i just wasn't sure because some of the other products you can take twice a day but it only suggest one like pak and omega. i think ill stick to just one pak then.