PDA

View Full Version : IRBS' Food....

IRBS
11-20-08, 12:07 pm
I'll start throwing up some quick, easy recipies for food I make. I'm 6'3, 275lbs, so I know how to eat and whats good.

Here's a start:

Beef and Rice:
1-2lbs Ground Sirloin
1/2 Onion
3 stalks celery
1 T Lemon Juice
1/2 t dry mustard
black pepper to taste
1-2 bags or rice (the ready to cook bags, Uncle Ben's or similar, can be brown rice, white rice, whatever you want)
1 can of cream of mushroom soup

Cook the meat in a pan until browned all the way through.

Boil Rice.

While meat is cooking, chop the onion and celery and mix in lemon juice, dry mustard, pepper and a bit of water. Pour contents into a skillet and saute' until tender, but crisp.

Once Meat and Rice are done, mix the veggies, rice, meat and cream of mushroom together and heat until it is consistent.

Serve and eat. I am eating left-overs of this right now and it is awesome. I love this stuff!

brandonA
11-20-08, 4:10 pm
I'll start throwing up some quick, easy recipies for food I make. I'm 6'3, 275lbs, so I know how to eat and whats good.

Here's a start:

Beef and Rice:
1-2lbs Ground Sirloin
1/2 Onion
3 stalks celery
1 T Lemon Juice
1/2 t dry mustard
black pepper to taste
1-2 bags or rice (the ready to cook bags, Uncle Ben's or similar, can be brown rice, white rice, whatever you want)

Boil Rice.

While meat is cooking, chop the onion and celery and mix in lemon juice, dry mustard, pepper and a bit of water. Pour contents into a skillet and saute' until tender, but crisp.

Once Meat and Rice are done, mix the veggies, rice, meat and cream of mushroom together and heat until it is consistent.

Serve and eat. I am eating left-overs of this right now and it is awesome. I love this stuff!

Oh hells ya...toss in a bit of salsa or hot sauce and I am down....

-B

IRBS
11-21-08, 8:26 am
Oh hells ya...toss in a bit of salsa or hot sauce and I am down....

-B

LOL No doubt!

IRBS
11-21-08, 8:32 am
Beef and Pasta

Sliced Sirloin (16-24oz)
2 Zuccini's, diced
1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
1 Squash, diced
1 Tomato, diced
Low Fat Italian Dressing
Pasta (whatever kind you like)
Salt and Pepper to taste

Slice your Sirloin into strips and cook in a pan with some Pam or Olive Oil. Start boiling Pasta. Begin cooking the veggies in a pan. Once the Veggies are tender, but crisp, combine the cooked sirloin with the veggies and add Italian dressing to taste (how much you like depends on your tastes). Let it all heat up nicely. Place your cooked and drained pasta on your plate with the beef-veggie mix spread over top and eat.

Very easy to make and very good. Quite healthy as well.

I'm freakin Betty Crocker,
IRBS

SQUAT or DIE!
11-21-08, 9:31 am
im pretty sure im gonna truly enjoy this thread...

prowrestler
11-21-08, 6:13 pm

Here's a start:

Beef and Rice:
1-2lbs Ground Sirloin
1/2 Onion
3 stalks celery
1 T Lemon Juice
1/2 t dry mustard
black pepper to taste

Boil Rice.

sounds pretty good, i made something like this but with chicken and cream of brocoli soup

IRBS
11-24-08, 4:04 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZAGBL6UBA

2 slices of bread
lots of PB
Jelly

Milk

Combine ingredients and pour milk into a glass and enjoy. Yeah, I told you this would be pretty simple, HAHA!

I need a show on FoodTV,
IRBS

SQUAT or DIE!
11-24-08, 4:07 pm
wow man thats pretty complicated.. LOL great recipe IRBS

NJC_Manhattan
11-24-08, 4:19 pm

2 slices of bread
lots of PB
Jelly

Milk

I'd throw sliced banana on that, with two sliced of toasted multi grain bread, then put up Popeye weight

IRBS
11-24-08, 4:21 pm
I'd throw sliced banana on that, with two sliced of toasted multi grain bread, then put up Popeye weight

Bannanas are very good. I eat Bannanas and PB all the time. Multi grain bread is ok, I just eat whatever bread is around...

NJC_Manhattan
11-24-08, 4:23 pm
Bannanas are very good. I eat Bannanas and PB all the time. Multi grain bread is ok, I just eat whatever bread is around...

Without Bananas, Nat PB, and Oats, id probably hate diets.

J-Dawg
11-24-08, 4:53 pm
Lol, this is some good stuff in here IRBS. Subbed for more recipes.

IRBS
11-24-08, 7:28 pm
Lol, this is some good stuff in here IRBS. Subbed for more recipes.

LOL, food seems to be a common bond among us here. I'll do my best to keep it interesting and good. After all, I really like food...LOL

Factory
11-24-08, 7:58 pm

2 slices of bread
lots of PB
Jelly

Milk

Combine ingredients and pour milk into a glass and enjoy. Yeah, I told you this would be pretty simple, HAHA!

I need a show on FoodTV,
IRBS

ahahhahahahaha I thought you meant like... put 2slices of bread, pb, jelly, milk into a blender..... I'm an idiot.... I'm actually thinking of trying it though, is that weird?

Definitely subbed for this thread though, Food is king.