PDA

View Full Version : 2 packs a day?

futurefreak101
11-20-08, 6:37 pm
im a sanitation worker...which means im lifting heavy shit for atleast 6 hours a day..then the gym later on....i was wondering if i would benefit more if i took 2 animal multi vitamin paks a day? or would that be an overload..my training is pretty intense..im also taking uni liver....Animal flex says take only one pak a day for joint health...but since im constantly jumping on and off a truck would i also benefit if i took 2 of these a day as well? im no newb to animal supps but was just wondering if anyone could answer these...thanks.

Mr. Dead
11-20-08, 6:39 pm
im a sanitation worker...which means im lifting heavy shit for atleast 6 hours a day..then the gym later on....i was wondering if i would benefit more if i took 2 animal multi vitamin paks a day? or would that be an overload..my training is pretty intense..im also taking uni liver....Animal flex says take only one pak a day for joint health...but since im constantly jumping on and off a truck would i also benefit if i took 2 of these a day as well? im no newb to animal supps but was just wondering if anyone could answer these...thanks.

I guess part of it would be dependent on what your diet was like...

futurefreak101
11-20-08, 6:42 pm
I guess part of it would be dependent on what your diet was like...

ok ill give you some of my diet..wake up...2 scoops syntha 6 plus scoop of on whey...2 hours later...6 egg whites..turkey in a wrap...2 hours later..protein shake...2 hours later peanut butter sandwhich on whole grain bread...btw between each meal im taking 6 uni livers.

Mr. Dead
11-20-08, 6:46 pm
ok ill give you some of my diet..wake up...2 scoops syntha 6 plus scoop of on whey...2 hours later...6 egg whites..turkey in a wrap...2 hours later..protein shake...2 hours later peanut butter sandwhich on whole grain bread...

In that regard, I could see 2 being a good choice... I'm a nurse, and I'm lifting people, and running around all day, so I know what ya mean about being active at your job...

futurefreak101
11-20-08, 6:49 pm
In that regard, I could see 2 being a good choice... I'm a nurse, and I'm lifting people, and running around all day, so I know what ya mean about being active at your job...

yea by the time i get home im shot....i guess ill give the 2 a day a try....gonna wait for some more opinoins though..thanks.

Enforcer
11-21-08, 8:29 am

If you feel you are gettign enough nutrients in your diet due to you work schedule, then yes I would take two packs of Animal Pak a day. As far as Animal Flex goes, you only need one pack a day regardless of how much heavy lifting you do.

shizz702
11-21-08, 8:49 am
I definitely know where you're coming from bro I work ten hour shifts for Budweiser so I'm lifting cases all day. Good shit on taking the uniliver, it definitely helps with recovery and keeps you going. Me personally I only take 1 pak a day unless I'm sick or for some reason could really use the boost. I think 1 gets the job done and by taking 2 daily that would increase your expenses. But if you feel the need go for it. When working a laborous job like that you really need to be careful with your training schedule, as it's really easy to burn out.