PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test

DieselDoctor
11-21-08, 8:56 am
I'm 28 years old and thinking about trying Animal Test for the first time. Currently my supp stack looks like this.

Pak
Flex
CL GM
CL WF
CL CG
ON Whey

I'm just wondering with a good diet, and split what I could expect from animal test?
I'm 6'3 248lbs looking to bulk until I can get my chest up to par.

Enforcer
11-21-08, 9:02 am
I'm 28 years old and thinking about trying Animal Test for the first time. Currently my supp stack looks like this.

Pak
Flex
CL GM
CL WF
CL CG
ON Whey

I'm just wondering with a good diet, and split what I could expect from animal test?
I'm 6'3 248lbs looking to bulk until I can get my chest up to par.

You can expect strength and lean muscle mass gains. Also you will feel a nice lil kick to your libido as well. Here is a great feedback thread (over there):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5552421&highlight=Animal+Test+Logs

DieselDoctor
11-21-08, 12:15 pm
Got a call into the doc to make sure it's ok with my meds, then I'm ordering Animal Test, and M-Stak for after!

theharjmann
11-22-08, 7:25 pm
Test is the shit!

Dont be to pissed if you dont notice changes on the scales...i found i put on muscle and lost BF. SO my weight stayed the same but i am bigger now...good luck with it.

Peace

futurefreak101
11-22-08, 7:37 pm
i ran the animal test a while ago then the m stack after...honestly if your a hard gainer test is the way to go ..atleast thats the way it seemed to work for me..it made me hungry like fuck and i put on some decent mass for something that isnt even a pro hormone...if your gonna do it the correct way 2 bottles plus the m stak it can be a little expensive but pretty worth it IMO..im running it again...but not for a a little while longer im tight with money neway good supplement.

MojoMike36
11-22-08, 8:03 pm
Get two cans of Test if you're serious about getting results.

Good luck actually gaining anything but muscle on Test bro. Theres other stuff besides test potentiating compounds that will directly assist you in staying leaner. Its the tits if you don't wanna get sloppy on a bulk in my opinion.