PDA

View Full Version : Additional supplements while cutting

Sphinx
11-21-08, 7:30 pm
I'm currently taking Pak, Cuts, and a whey isolate right now as I cut for the next few months. Is there anything else I should add in? I know EAA Stack or some form of aminos would be a good addition, but what about glutamine? I've done some research into it and I hate how I find 2 sides of the argument proving each other wrong. Any suggestions?

justinbrown
11-21-08, 8:14 pm
im diggin the EAA stack for sure...

you could give Mstak a try...alot will say its more of a bulking supp...and id agree...but i know alot of peoplewho have used that with great results

another consideration might be Stak to help keep your hormones in check naturally while on that low calorie diet...

lets see what some of the watchmen and such have to say...

Feel The Power
11-21-08, 8:19 pm
I did the exact same supps as you are using.. except I added in animal nitro.. I think it made a big difference. I seemed to keep on more muscle than previous cuts with it.

Sphinx
11-21-08, 10:47 pm
im diggin the EAA stack for sure...

you could give Mstak a try...alot will say its more of a bulking supp...and id agree...but i know alot of peoplewho have used that with great results

another consideration might be Stak to help keep your hormones in check naturally while on that low calorie diet...

lets see what some of the watchmen and such have to say...

Thanks, but the M-Stak for me is strictly bulking, kinda defeats the purpose of it on a cut, especially since you want MORE calories and protein while taking M-Stak. As for Stak, I don't want to tough anything with hormones in it until I begun to run out, which should be in another couple of years or so.