PDA

View Full Version : Universal GH Max + Animal Stak

prowrestler
11-22-08, 12:53 am
these to get 2 thumbs up!

i have to say, problaby the best on the market in their category.

i work in the supplement industry and my boss is a bio chemist, he backs these babys up for sure and told me they are awsome.

so if your not 100% sure on them, i for what its worth give these 2 a thumbs way up!

feed back ive got are all positive. very good, 10-20 pound increases in the main compound lifts where common upon athletes who used a stack of it.

one man i know uses it to treat a knee injury he has.

for real, i think these products deserve their right to bask in the sun light and im not even a big supplement lover, and im VERY PICKY on what i like in the supplement industry.

GH MAX/STACK= 10/10!!!

SQUAT or DIE!
11-22-08, 1:15 am
ROFL pro... i am stacking these right now, after trying them seperately with great results.
i will post up my results after i finish them and get my meet results.

Brick By Brick
11-22-08, 3:10 am
This combo is on my list after I finish this month of Natural Sterol. Should be damn good.

prowrestler
11-22-08, 11:42 am
This combo is on my list after I finish this month of Natural Sterol. Should be damn good.

'tis the truth, and nothin but...

i have its back up from a bio chemist who works with IFBB pro bodybuilders and top powerlfiters and all form of athletes.

he knows his shit thoughly. he has done tests on these things.

prowrestler
11-22-08, 11:43 am
ROFL pro... i am stacking these right now, after trying them seperately with great results.
i will post up my results after i finish them and get my meet results.

damn right my guinea pig lol!

SQUAT or DIE!
11-22-08, 11:53 am
damn right my guinea pig lol!

LOL ill keep ya posted via my thread

prowrestler
11-22-08, 1:07 pm
LOL ill keep ya posted via my thread

alrighty my gh man

SQUAT or DIE!
11-22-08, 1:08 pm
alrighty my gh man

RAWR!

prowrestler
11-22-08, 1:18 pm
RAWR!

easy there tiger

when you win your meet, your saying i todl you to use the gh max ok! ill use it as a promo at my shop!

"..oh my guy just won his meet over there in texas, he used gh max and set 3 records."

SQUAT or DIE!
11-22-08, 1:28 pm
feel free to do so

G Diesel
11-22-08, 2:12 pm
I take 6 GH Max tablets every night before bed... I know Ox uses them too. Good stuff, definitely helps with recovery. Peace, G

SQUAT or DIE!
11-22-08, 2:21 pm
I take 6 GH Max tablets every night before bed... I know Ox uses them too. Good stuff, definitely helps with recovery. Peace, G

that the only time you take them? i space them out throughout the day, am pre and post wo and night..

prowrestler
11-22-08, 3:34 pm

testify!

prowrestler
11-22-08, 3:35 pm
feel free to do so

no doubt

Elite
11-22-08, 6:44 pm
I loved the way the smell of them brought back memories of the old M-Stak....

norrim1
11-22-08, 8:16 pm

Interesting....what did the old M-Stak smell like? I know the new formula smells like a spice cabinet..haha.

daninarmy
11-22-08, 11:34 pm
I am going to try this stack thanks for the info.

TheBassGuy
11-23-08, 12:44 am
Interesting....what did the old M-Stak smell like? I know the new formula smells like a spice cabinet..haha.

old mstak smelled like a spice cabinet too:P

norrim1
11-23-08, 12:51 am
old mstak smelled like a spice cabinet too:P

Mmmmm....spicy! Haha

prowrestler
11-23-08, 1:03 am
I am going to try this stack thanks for the info.

no problem man

prowrestler
11-23-08, 1:04 am

ive seen some of them lying around not too long ago

Hoomgar
12-01-08, 2:21 pm
Just finished up a run of GH Stack this weekend and will be starting a stack that includes GH Max in 2 weeks.

I've deff made gains in the last several weeks.