PDA

View Full Version : The Uncontrollable Chaos That Is My Life! A Look Into Pro's Rise To The Top

prowrestler
11-22-08, 11:59 am
k, its about time i start one of these fuckers up!

now im not gonna lie, i aint got the poetic talent like you other guys, i aint a spiritual guy neither.

what i am is REAL AND IN YOUR FACE!

im holdding nothing back in this thread, you will hear and view all that is my fucked up, crazy and FUNNY LIFE.
maybe learn abit more about me here. maybe not? probably though....

this is a no hold barred thread, im gonna tell you people all that goes down in my fuckin life, my views on things and how id like things to be. im gonna keep it as real as it gets people. i dont shy away from the obviouse, i am who i am.

so if you wanna be entertained by my life, please read on. if you dont like me or wanna judge me i got 2 words for ya "FUCK OFF!!!" - greg valentino.

this is the thread where i will express myself the most, im gonna keep my training log for my training progress and this for my life and so on.

so its DAY 1 here, lets see what happens.......

(this thread is for entertainment purposes only. i do not reccomend anyone to act upon how i live my life nor do i agree with what i do is always the right thing. im not a role model.)

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
11-22-08, 12:02 pm
Lol, finally gave in didn't ya?! ...

....Let's see what you really have to say Pro.

prowrestler
11-22-08, 12:05 pm
Lol, finally gave in didn't ya?! ...

....Let's see what you really have to say Pro.

ya, this hard ass gave way

prowrestler
11-22-08, 12:09 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM9ttVpL3ZI

this video shows baout how im feelin right about now

thought it would start things off nicley lol

prowrestler
11-22-08, 12:09 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=18021

my training

SQUAT or DIE!
11-22-08, 12:15 pm
crap everyones got one of these..

prowrestler
11-22-08, 1:03 pm
my name is Daniel Desmarchais

ah, im french canadian and spartan greek yet speak bad french and 1 word of greek!

i hate sea food

im listening to hate by drowning pool right now

i work 40 hours a week at a supplement shop

im a powerlifter. use to be a bodybuilder for 4 years but i made the jump around june of 2008. i give MATT DICKERSON full credit and thank him sooo much for it. MATT, if you ever see this, i thank you brother, you contributed to a future WWE wrestlers carreer.

i have been injured alot recently, just gettin back to benching now and my pec still aint 100%, my lat is fucked too.

i cant tell ya how much of a bitch i feel like when i tell people how i hurt my lat. ill expose it. it was on an EMPTY FUCKIN BAR ROW! no joke, and i was rowin 300lbs to at the time. i was doing explosive empty bar rows to warm up and at like rep 50 something didnt feel right...

i have 1 other siblings, a sister, younger.

i got a pet lizard..and an other one i dont like lol!

im going to be a big part of the most powerful click in pro wrestling in the very near future. we are building strength now and we will take the northern wrestling scene by storm and put all in fear. we will crush and dominate all in our path with every little dirty trick we got.

i have the best thighs in quebec form my age class. lol, i dont even bodybuild anymore, nor have i ever competed.

i do enjoy bicep training un like alot of powerlfiters. the pump i get feels so good! and i lift heavy with biceps.

my hair style is longer on the top-front, shorter behind it and shaved on the sides, sorta like john cena normally has these days.

my finisher is a sitdown spinebuster

my favorite hockey team is the colorado avalanche

my music is metal, nothin really else. you wont catch me dead listneing to rap or hip hop. heavy metal 4 life!

more people like me then i like them.

i have got in bad debt and done bad things in my life. im not perfect and far from it

i have NEVER done drugs, cigarettes and i have NEVER drank any alcohol in my life. not even on my 18th birthday!

my favorite lookin women are stacey keibler, mikey james, ughm.......oh! i use to have a lil crush on avril lavinge lol! a few years ago.. i do like punk girls. if there still good lookin and not freaky. they tend to be alot nicer too then some preppy girls.

im attracted alot to a womens stomach for some reason? (YET I DONT HAVE A 6 PACK LOL!)

i JUST PUSHED THE ANIMAL PAK TO A CLIENT!

ive trained people ,like 11-15 people. only like 3 could last more then 2 months.

lol, i left to get water, walk back to the leg press and see a girl i was training with her knees in her mouth and 800 pounds on the leg press! she didnt look at the weght, un locked it and WAMM! i stripped it off she got out, i laughed! good times...

too much milk upsets my stomach

i only started barbell squats this june, i can now do a 405 parallel box squat, not bad but far from my goals

i was 115 before starting training, now im near 200lbs

i think i have decent genetics, despite being thin before training. see, my whole family where fat, some lost weight but most are big boned, stocky people. i think it was a lack of eating good food and exercise as a young kid and puberty. but i responded well to training and nutrition. i mean, i grow, i aint complaining brahs (credit to my yanky bros lol, brah)

sadly, my inspiration to train was from wathching fear factor and my friend kevin. he started doing pushups at home, i see him a few weeks later (SUMMEER TIME, GRADE 7 on to 8) and he had these big lil peaked biceps and a little bit of chest growth. i had to be better then him so i went rocky on his ass lol! i trained at home with 10lb dumbells, pushups ( my max was the first few inchs lol, ya, i was that weak!) some exercise bike too.

i dont have a good relationship with most of my family. i walk alone

my last girlfriend, i just completly stopped contacting. i dont even know what she has to say about me. just one day, no more phone calls.

i need a seriouse relationship. HEY V.! THIS IS CREDITFOR YOU!! "i neeeed a guuuurl!"

i walk 35 mins every workout day in canadian winters to train. and groceries and work, all in the same 5 mins of each other.

ill stop now. my minds runnin dull

prowrestler
11-22-08, 1:03 pm
crap everyones got one of these..

soory man,i gave in lol

i feel for ya

SQUAT or DIE!
11-22-08, 1:05 pm
soory man,i gave in lol

i feel for ya

im just gonna start posting my random thoughts in yalls "thoughts threads"

prowrestler
11-22-08, 1:06 pm
im just gonna start posting my random thoughts in yalls "thoughts threads"

props

ill make it up to ya, mine gonna be alot more funny then "spiritual"

SQUAT or DIE!
11-22-08, 1:08 pm
word

prowrestler
11-22-08, 1:12 pm
ok ladies and gents and SQUATY, i had my first funny inccident of the day happen

i mexican guy came into my shop. he asked me for supplements for cocks! hes like " i want something to make my chickens stronger for cock fighting you know" im like "ughhhhhhhmmmm ppppprrrrrroooottiiiieeeeen powdeeeerrrrrrrrrr....?"

he had red on his fingers too, very weird incident. cock fighting? lol, fuckin people.

simpleguy
11-22-08, 2:13 pm
I'ma have to go with Squat or Die on this one, crap everybody has his life thread now LOL

read it all, so far seems interesting

prowrestler
11-22-08, 3:38 pm
I'ma have to go with Squat or Die on this one, crap everybody has his life thread now LOL

read it all, so far seems interesting

lol, i know, i feel like a bandwagoner!

ill keep mine different

prowrestler
11-22-08, 3:46 pm
ground pork is a good bet, 9 pounds and 14 bucks only! its like 57 grams of protien per dollar! daaamn! taste is similar to beef, smellls fuckin awsome on the grill i must say

aww shit, i made a sandwhich. k, i cooked 200 grams of it, burger shaped its candy ass nicley, put some kraft singles cheese which is 1 step away from being plastic (haha) on top of that patty and microwaved it for 30ish seconds. the cheese was all melty and nice :)

microwaved some of that smart bread shit for 10 seconds to moisten it up, then i loaded on the ketchup and mustard and franks red hot sauce.

awsome, i had a 700 calorie burger! plus some juice....i think grape/berry? who cares at this point, ive already pissed it outta me.

another fact of mine, i like pepsi!

prowrestler
11-23-08, 1:24 am
i need to kick my diet back into gear. im leaner now but for real, time to get mean and more muscular again!

ive lost some of my extra fat ive been carrying around thank god.

but ive been slackin regardless on the diet. small meals, late meals, fast food..this shit is stopping now! fuckin hectic work shedule and lack of a car dont help, hell, its my reason.

i feel much healthyer these days compared to not soo long ago. more alive sorta.

i sorta got back on track today with the diet, it is gettin there. tomorow is different!

im wishin right now trish stratus was my neighbor. and she'd have an inground pool and a wrestling ring and we could wrestle and just hang out closley lol..
i love that women.

and tonight i found some hope. some potential resolution to an inccident that has left me un balanced.

the death of chris benoit. people, there is more to the story and the cops are hiding some very crucial points and info. info that is real and known by the close few. im keepin it confidential due to respect but i will be damned if i dont find out what happened to my favorite wrestler.

if i was born a couple decades ago, that could have been me. i need to see what happened. i need to set my mind at ease. i have been having enough issues between right and wrong these days people. ive done bad things in my life.

i need to find positive people. i need to let people into my life vs being this immense brick wall.im feelin down, all these relationships i coulda had, thrown away cause of this damn path i was put on. i miss my old high school days. this time last year, i was in love with life. now, its a love hate relationship.

this song describes how i feel right now...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHQwqpkACmA

SQUAT or DIE!
11-23-08, 12:34 pm
ur complaining that your diets off and your lening out while eating fast food?? you truly are a mystery..

prowrestler
11-23-08, 3:23 pm
ur complaining that your diets off and your lening out while eating fast food?? you truly are a mystery..

i can do amazing things. i know, i leaned out eating out? oh well.

prowrestler
11-23-08, 3:29 pm
k. i woke up today at fuckin 3pm! way to get like 13 hours sleep lol

thats not gonna help my diet case, but im startting the day off right with 50 grams whey and 3 potatoes and 1 cup of juice. peach/orange kind there with giraffes and zebra's on it.
tzatziki sauce for them potatoes too

big supper is ahead aswell, yay, no cookin, i love family eating lol!

im gonna shave my hair today, just the sides though enlight of john cena's WWE ring return tonight in his hometown of boston.i missed my chance going to meet him and all the other guys to due an uncleared cheque at the bank. i outta kill those bankers lol!!!

pretty happy i can bench a lil today. i MAY attempt a plate and the 35 per side tonight. depends how easy the plate/25 feels. ya, still only doing close grip pressing. if i feel very good ill triple the plate/35 on them, if not, ill do more plate/25 sets.

i need to get seriouse again. im letting work get in the way of food. im letting othe peoples problems interfere with my training (k, it happened 1 time). never again.

prowrestler
11-24-08, 1:26 am
k, decent day for food today

talked to alisya white for a solid 45 mins, shes super cool. really cute too.

decent workout today too, diet is getin back on track, i like very much!

so my friend called me today..or yesterday...cant remember lol
anyways, havent spoke with this guy since he went crazy. he went through like a drug withdrawl and lost it. he is bi-polar and his mom threw out his meds and she is sorta nuts too. she kicked him out, he left and ended up in the mental hospital for exams and shit, bad times..

he is in nova scotia! hes normal again and with his dad, he is there till like april. he is drug free there, not by choice but due to lack of hook ups. he lost like 30 pounds of muscle on his drug ramage. he was slim to begin with but had some nice boxers muscle.lean and effective. he was very lean, like 8 percent!

so he wants to get an apartment with me when he comes back to quebec, we have tried it before but know i work full time and he is getting trained for butcher work in nova scotia and will get transfered to quebecs IGA. we'd easily make money. way more then needed to live. we never got an apartment but thought of how too.

so i may be living on my own, away from my crazy mom finally and have my own place. it would be very cool. his dad would send my friend down 200 bucks a month to help out too. thats super cool. furniture is free too, we have and we got a lap top too.

but do i want that? do i want that responsibility yet? paying bills and so on? hmmm.. its gonna be a long few months thinkin on it. it will hopefully turn out for the best.

AND CENA AND EDGE ARE BACK AND BOTH WON THE HEAVYWEIGHT BELTS!!!!!!!!

prowrestler
11-24-08, 2:31 am
note to self- use my 20lb babrell at home more often for drills. OH squats and workin on flexibility. i need that shit bad

prowrestler
11-24-08, 10:45 pm
my inspiration grew and the fire is burning again to become a WWE wrestler. i watched some of John Cena's new dvd and wow, i cna see myself in him. its weird but i can relate so well to him its scary. that guys amazing. i shoulda met him last night, fuckin bank!

had a shit workout but i am bulkin yet again and im gonna try cookin up a bunch of patties tonight for tomorows shift. see if that helps me out.

prowrestler
11-25-08, 11:23 am
alrighty, i got my plan so this shit NEVER FUCKIN HAPPENS AGAIN

first off, keeping it basic. i realised i dont need alot of variations in my cycle's. just rotate some basics should be fine with a deload week every so often.

those other exercises will be good accesory work though.

second off, i am pre cooking my meat at home the night before work. that will save me alot of cash and give me better gains too. i have very easy acces to carbs at work with rice and bread so its just th meat. i also got whey at work too. it should be good enough for even a 9 hour shift. 2 meals from home and then ill make a gainer shake and some snacks like nuts.

prowrestler
11-25-08, 11:23 am
and i realised i have become a john cena fan! i wanna meet this guy in person next time

prowrestler
11-26-08, 12:09 am
YES! i had a great eating day finally, i got my gainer shake too tonight.

ill be lookin for an easy 5000 cals today

im at 4300 now. im feeling this as my pre bed meal

3 eggs (whole, i aint a bitch!)
omega 3 bar
cheese
maybe some milk?

theres another 700cals if i do the milk.

ill see what randomness i can find in my fridge lol

prowrestler
11-26-08, 12:50 pm
made up a sick fuckin meal! gonnna have it after my 1000 calorie shake this moning in like...1 hour from now i guess?

3 eggs, scramble them
3/4's of a cup of rice ( i use the microwavable type!)
slice of singles cheese

mix it all up and add the cheese, some cayenne pepper and a lil salt. re-mix and eat up!

i love that shit!

for a real meal, i would make 1.5 cups of rice with 6 eggs. i have the smaller version beside something else normally.

simpleguy
11-26-08, 12:55 pm
hey man, was just wondering, you work 9 hrs which is really great and responsible at the same time... to earn your money for food and supps... but how do you manage that with school, or do you go to school? I'm not in US, but here school is at least 7 hrs a day... combine that with sleeping 9 hrs per night, working out, having to study a little bit everyday, cooking food, trying to have a decent social life and visiting the forvm, it doesn't really leave me much time, anyway not more then a few free hrs

prowrestler
11-26-08, 4:55 pm
hey man, was just wondering, you work 9 hrs which is really great and responsible at the same time... to earn your money for food and supps... but how do you manage that with school, or do you go to school? I'm not in US, but here school is at least 7 hrs a day... combine that with sleeping 9 hrs per night, working out, having to study a little bit everyday, cooking food, trying to have a decent social life and visiting the forvm, it doesn't really leave me much time, anyway not more then a few free hrs

im not in the US either bro lol! CANADA!

i finished high school last year and im takeing a year off. im doing alot of touring with the WWE this year so school would be dumb this year, id miss alot.

so i work full time nearly and sometimes have little side jobs.

i dot have much tie to myself. i train, prep meals, work and sleep. i can use the computer to go on the forum all day at work

prowrestler
11-26-08, 11:51 pm
my pec is comming alive again! as is my lat!

YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

ill be back to benching heavy and deadlifting in no time now!!!1

let us pray!

Vaze_06
11-28-08, 11:44 pm
i need a seriouse relationship. HEY V.! THIS IS CREDITFOR YOU!! "i neeeed a guuuurl!"

LMAO!
u welcome?!
talking about relationship.. anything new?!

SQUAT or DIE!
11-29-08, 4:25 am
LMAO!
u welcome?!

ROFL i got stood up by at least one girl tonight.. WTF? im not that horrible am i?

prowrestler
11-29-08, 12:13 pm
ROFL i got stood up by at least one girl tonight.. WTF? im not that horrible am i?

do you need anyone to comment? the girl let you know i think....

prowrestler
11-29-08, 12:22 pm
LMAO!
u welcome?!

ok, well you know about the band girl, i havent seen her since unfortunatly. i hate the fact she works on call! god damn! nor do i know if she's single but let me tell you, if she gives me an opening, im jumping on it!

BeastCook
03-31-09, 1:38 am
k, decent day for food today

talked to alisya white for a solid 45 mins, shes super cool. really cute too.

decent workout today too, diet is getin back on track, i like very much!

so my friend called me today..or yesterday...cant remember lol
anyways, havent spoke with this guy since he went crazy. he went through like a drug withdrawl and lost it. he is bi-polar and his mom threw out his meds and she is sorta nuts too. she kicked him out, he left and ended up in the mental hospital for exams and shit, bad times..

he is in nova scotia! hes normal again and with his dad, he is there till like april. he is drug free there, not by choice but due to lack of hook ups. he lost like 30 pounds of muscle on his drug ramage. he was slim to begin with but had some nice boxers muscle.lean and effective. he was very lean, like 8 percent!

so he wants to get an apartment with me when he comes back to quebec, we have tried it before but know i work full time and he is getting trained for butcher work in nova scotia and will get transfered to quebecs IGA. we'd easily make money. way more then needed to live. we never got an apartment but thought of how too.

so i may be living on my own, away from my crazy mom finally and have my own place. it would be very cool. his dad would send my friend down 200 bucks a month to help out too. thats super cool. furniture is free too, we have and we got a lap top too.

but do i want that? do i want that responsibility yet? paying bills and so on? hmmm.. its gonna be a long few months thinkin on it. it will hopefully turn out for the best.

AND CENA AND EDGE ARE BACK AND BOTH WON THE HEAVYWEIGHT BELTS!!!!!!!!

haha cena is gonna win it at wrestlemania! man i wish stone cold steve austin hadnt cancel his apperance at wrestlemania.....i was gonna order the ppv show too....lol