PDA

View Full Version : Make shake night before?

sin-city-customs
11-23-08, 11:46 pm
Is it OK to make my Whey shake at night for the next morning. My blender is really noisy and I am living with family right now. Dont want to wake them at 5 am. Didnt know if Whey was like Creatine and shouldnt be left mixed overnight.

Thanks
Dave

Pizzalamp
11-23-08, 11:52 pm
Is it OK to make my Whey shake at night for the next morning. My blender is really noisy and I am living with family right now. Dont want to wake them at 5 am. Didnt know if Whey was like Creatine and shouldnt be left mixed overnight.

Thanks
Dave

u could i guess...but why not just make it in the morning fresh...takes me like 30 secs to make

SQUAT or DIE!
11-24-08, 12:16 am
i used to do that, just stick it in the fridge an shake it up in the am to agitate all the crap teh settled and your good

BigBlueBear
11-24-08, 12:25 am
Just spend 4 or 5 bucks and buy a Blender Bottle. No loud noise and it'll destroy the powder. Plus their easy to wash out and have no o-rings to deal with.

daninarmy
11-24-08, 12:34 am
I love my Blender Bottle

sin-city-customs
11-24-08, 1:07 am
I blend it because of adding berries to it.

IronWilson
11-24-08, 10:35 am
I blend it because of adding berries to it.

Yeah then you should blend it the night before. What you could do is blend all the ingriedients the night before besides the creatine, then stir it in with a spoon in the morning, seeing as the creatine staying stable is the issue we're worried about here. Would it hurt to mix it in the night before? I don't really know. But just to be on the safe side you could add it in the morning.

In my experiences, the Blender bottle is good for nothing more than blending liquid and powder. But if you want to add ingredients such as peanut butter it sucks because everything, (sometimes even powder.) gets clumped up in a huge ball of slug inside the wire wisk.

Aggression
11-24-08, 12:14 pm
Yeah then you should blend it the night before. What you could do is blend all the ingriedients the night before besides the creatine, then stir it in with a spoon in the morning, seeing as the creatine staying stable is the issue we're worried about here. Would it hurt to mix it in the night before? I don't really know. But just to be on the safe side you could add it in the morning.

In my experiences, the Blender bottle is good for nothing more than blending liquid and powder. But if you want to add ingredients such as peanut butter it sucks because everything, (sometimes even powder.) gets clumped up in a huge ball of slug inside the wire wisk.

Agreed. Make the whole shake the night before. Wake up, toss in the creatine, and shake it for a few secs. And I think Blender Bottles suck. I agree, they just get clumped up. They're cheaply made, and even when I used milk and protein together, it rarely worked. To me, it only did the job when it was purely water and protein powder.

prowrestler
11-24-08, 3:57 pm
id do it in the morning, its quick

his scenario is noise. so blend it all up at night, refrigerate and shake it in the morning

NJC_Manhattan
11-24-08, 4:00 pm

Thanks
Dave

Any way of just blocking off the room where you make the shakes? Something to reduce the noise? Everything is better if its fresh.

sin-city-customs
11-24-08, 10:52 pm
Thanks for the responses. Im going to blend at night.