PDA

View Full Version : FEEDBACK: Intra-Aid New Flavor Beta Testers.

J-Dawg
11-24-08, 11:01 am
This thread is for the Intra-Aid new flavor beta testers to place their feedback in. Congrats on getting picked to test out the newest flavor. We're looking forward to your feedback.

J-Dawg
11-29-08, 12:41 pm
Any IA testers get the sample yet?

Lunatic001
12-04-08, 6:27 pm
Not yet, but I am in Cali so it might take longer than usual....

Brick By Brick
12-04-08, 9:11 pm
Waiting in Idaho very patiently.

gsudawg
12-06-08, 2:16 pm
Just got my sample today. I must say I was pleased when I saw what the flavor is because this is a flavor I enjoy in other types of drinks. I don't lift again until Monday (strictly cardio on the weekends), but I'll let you know what I think once I've tried it. Major thanks to Universal for letting me be a part of this.

J-Dawg
12-08-08, 1:17 pm
Not yet, but I am in Cali so it might take longer than usual....

Waiting in Idaho very patiently.

Should be mid-week for the samples. Keep us posted when you get them.

gsudawg
12-08-08, 1:37 pm
Used the sample for the first time with my workout this morning. I liked the taste of this flavor a lot better than the original flavor. I also liked the consistency of this flavor better. This is just my opinion, but the original flavor had a thicker consistency when mixed, sort of like that of milk. I mixed the new flavor with the same amount of water, but this mixture was not as thick. It was more like traditional sports drinks such as gatorade. It tasted very refreshing. Overall, I think the new flavor is superior to the original in every way.

Universal Rep
12-08-08, 1:43 pm
Used the sample for the first time with my workout this morning. I liked the taste of this flavor a lot better than the original flavor. I also liked the consistency of this flavor better. This is just my opinion, but the original flavor had a thicker consistency when mixed, sort of like that of milk. I mixed the new flavor with the same amount of water, but this mixture was not as thick. It was more like traditional sports drinks such as gatorade. It tasted very refreshing. Overall, I think the new flavor is superior to the original in every way.

You and me both. Consistency doesn't bother me as you can add more h20. The taste is superior though... Real question is, how will it taste mixed with EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon?

bighoss34
12-10-08, 9:33 am
Just got mine yesterday. Smelled good, but won't get to try it until tonight. Works out well as I just ran out of my first tub of Intra-aid and won't get my next one for a few more days.

LittleMan55
12-10-08, 10:53 am

This is very encouraging!!!

Mr. Dead
12-10-08, 11:24 am
You and me both. Consistency doesn't bother me as you can add more h20. The taste is superior though... Real question is, how will it taste mixed with EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon?

I bet you and I will find out, soon... *L*

J-Dawg
12-10-08, 12:18 pm
Keep the comments coming fellas.

joe-yamma
12-10-08, 12:32 pm
This is very encouraging!!!+1
i'm definitely looking fwd to hearing more...

bighoss34
12-10-08, 10:02 pm
ok, first dose was for tonight's workout. My first impression was the flavor wasn't quite as in your face as the blueberry. My mix may have been a little water heavy. As the workout went on it tasted better and better. Without giving the flavor away- it tasted natural, reminding you of exactly what it was modeled after, down to the aftertaste. I'll go one more dose before using my last dose of the original flavor and then back to the beta to decide which I like better. Big thumbs up to the new flavor and for those that like to mix, it would go great with fruit punch or watermelon eaa-I may even try that for my 3rd and last dose.

Brick By Brick
12-10-08, 11:55 pm
Got mine today, thanks again to Universal and Animal for the privilege of testing this flavor. I'll give it a go tomorrow and post my results. I may also try some mad chemist stuff with fruit punch Storm just to see how that works.

Lunatic001
12-11-08, 11:08 am
12/09/08 Evening
This was my first time using it and the flavor was a suprise to me becuase I haven't used a product with that flavor. It was not as strong as the Blue rasberry but was a bit more refreshing and the after taste was great. I used the usual 20 oz cold water that I usually use on my Intra Aid. Definitely a winner becuase I believe it is more refreshing and this flavor makes you feel refreshed the more and more you drink it.

12/10/08 OFF

12/11/08 Morning (0500)
Man this flavor is the shit in the AM. I found my new favorite flavor for the morning lifter. The consistency is not as thick as the Blue Rasberry which I think makes it feel more refreshing. I give it a 10/10 in flavor. You just have to play with the amount of water. I used 20 oz cold water......I'll try 15 oz cold water tommorrow.

Great choice Universal! Send it to production!

Brick By Brick
12-11-08, 9:09 pm
I mixed one dose with about 20 oz of water. Mixability was great, no clumps even in cold water. Taste was really good, not too sweet, but pleasant. It went down smooth even after heavy rack pulls, and it didn't come back up. I was tired today, and the Intra-aid kept me going. So, for the factors I use to rate most pre/post/during workout powdered products; mixed very well, taste was above average, and it didn't disagree with me. Gave me sustained energy throughout my session, even on a less than average energy level day. I haven't tried the blue raspberry Intra-Aid flavor, but this one is a winner. I'd definitely buy it if it goes to production.
Will try the second dose straight tomorrow. I'll mix the last dose with fruit punch flavor Storm and see what happens.

bighoss34
12-13-08, 3:08 pm
mixed with 20 ounces of water today. Good taste, good texture. Will go back to the original on Monday to compare. Will probably alternate tubs after the new flavor is out for variety.

Brick By Brick
12-19-08, 12:02 am
Used the last third of the sample amount today. Mixed it with one scoop of fruit punch Storm and 20 oz of cold water. Did shoulder work, military presses, CGBP and cardio, and this stuff did the trick. My energy levels were up the entire session, and it tasted great mixed with Storm. I went to bb.com tonight and bought a tub of the Blue Raspberry flavor. This product really works, and the test flavor is tremendous.

KJR246
02-24-09, 8:57 pm
Got picked to log a tub on BB.com. Will make sure to throw my log up on this site too.

AFTazz06
02-24-09, 9:33 pm
Havent gotten mine yet either. Will post as soon as i do!