PDA

View Full Version : New Stack/ New to Universal/ Animal products

Iron feel
11-24-08, 3:39 pm
I'm new to using the Animal products and I had a few questions, this is the my stack that I'm purchasing in a few days, let me know what you guys think if anyone has done this stack...

(my goal: to get as big and strong as i can)

Animal Pak (Morning)
Animal M Stak (preworkout) i am 26 i've done some research
Animal Shock Therapy (preworkout)
Animal Storm (preworkout)
Universal Intra-Aid (intra)
Universal Torrent (post workout)
Animal Flex (Night)

-is this a good stack?
-is that to many pre workout supps?
-can i do without M stak or is it essential to my goals (and why)?
-ST & Storm at different pre workout times or can i make one big drink?
-I react well to pills but i hear that pump takes awhile to feel the difference which is why i've chosen to go with ST & Storm, it's a little bit more pricey but I want to feel that kick like NO xplode, is that smart?
-any suggestions

Universal Rep
11-24-08, 3:41 pm
I'm new to using the Animal products and I had a few questions, this is the my stack that I'm purchasing in a few days, let me know what you guys think if anyone has done this stack...

Animal Pak (Morning)
Animal Flex (Night)

-is this a good stack?
-I react well to pills but i hear that pump takes awhile to feel the difference which is why i've chosen to go with ST & Storm, it's a little bit more pricey but I want to feel that kick like NO xplode, is that smart?
-any suggestions

Alright, so it looks like ya had to switch things up to post this, eh?

Did ya get my PM?

Iron feel
11-24-08, 3:44 pm
something happened to that original account, so i had to start a new haha sorry i know thats against the rules but i really needed to get some advice

Universal Rep
11-24-08, 3:57 pm
something happened to that original account, so i had to start a new haha sorry i know thats against the rules but i really needed to get some advice

Not a problem... One of the High Watchmen can take care of that.

Pak and Flex, they're givens as far as I'm concerned. No problems here. Torrent only used on lifting days, right after you lift. Be sure to follow up with your regular whole food meal within two hours after. Intra-Aid--again, just on lifting days and during the workout. Shock Therapy on lifting days only, before you lift. Take the Storm, based on this regimen, only on off days. No need to double up on training days. Timing doesn't matter. I'd leave out the M-Stak for now. My approach is always less is more...

Iron feel
11-24-08, 4:30 pm
sounds good so leave out the m stak and only use storm on off days, so don't do what it says on the label right? because i'm usig shock therapy on workout days, would that hurt if i used storm on workoutdays paired up with shock therapy or like you said that its overkill?

Universal Rep
11-24-08, 4:33 pm
sounds good so leave out the m stak and only use storm on off days, so don't do what it says on the label right? because i'm usig shock therapy on workout days, would that hurt if i used storm on workoutdays paired up with shock therapy or like you said that its overkill?

Correct. Save the M-Stak for later, so you can get a better feel for the supps. When you start adding too many together, it's hard to get a sense of what's doin' what. And BB, whether it's lifting or eating, is about gettin' a feel for things--knowing what works for you and what doesn't. I say ya don't need to cuz you're getting creatine on training days from the Shock Therapy, the Intra-Aid and finally, the Torrent. So use the Storm as if it's the creatine source on your "off days". It'll make the supps last longer, and you'll be just fine.

I was reading over your first post again and saw what ya wrote about pumps & pills... You can consider swapping out Shock Therapy for Animal Pump (pills). If ya ask for advice here on this, you'll have many who prefer one or the other. It's ultimately a preference thing. This will get ya started though:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=305

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=17932

Iron feel
11-24-08, 4:37 pm
sounds good, thanks... putting in my order as we speak!! can't wait

Universal Rep
11-24-08, 4:41 pm
sounds good, thanks... putting in my order as we speak!! can't wait

Sounds like your mind's made up... I encourage you to keep a training log on the FORVM in the "Your Journey" section. Lot of good brothers here who can support and who can keep ya honest. Peace.

Littlefry
11-26-08, 12:09 pm
Looks like a very solid mass gaining stack bro, it looks like you did your research and picked the right supplements.

Iron feel
11-28-08, 11:47 am
thanks man, hopefully all goes well, based on the product itself i should see some good gains/ results from my first test run

Enforcer
12-01-08, 2:10 pm

Animal Pak (Morning)
Animal Flex (Night)

-is this a good stack?
-any suggestions

1. This is one solid stack bro and you will get great results along with it. Just make sure first and foremost your diet and training is in check.
2. Only thing I would change possibly is taking Storm along with Intra-Aid during my workout and not before. Also if you are sensitive to stims and train at night you may want to take the red pill (cafffiene) out of M-Stak so you don't have any problems with sleeping.
3. M-Stak helps greatly with nutrient partitioning and if you are trying to add size will help aid in using all of the food you eat to help add on lean muscle mass to your frame.
4. If you do decided to use them both preworkout I would just take them together- Grape and Grape.
5. This is true with many people. Many get the immediate energy rush from Shock while it may take a bit longer to feel the effects of Pump.

Iron feel
12-01-08, 4:37 pm
sounds good, i'm excited i have all my supps comin in soon should receive it sometime this week, my eye is glued to the peep hole in my door just waiting for the UPS dude to come around haha, i'll post up how everything turns out for me!!

thebrickhouse
12-03-08, 6:52 pm
I would also recommend adding Animal Nitro next time you order, I've made some steady gains from it