PDA

View Full Version : I need a second opinion.

OneInchWonder
11-25-08, 1:06 am
I am 24 bout to hit 25 this January and I am contemplating if I should return Stak2 for another M-stak or refund it and save my money for something else? I am planning to gain weight or bulk up. I am currently taking my first day of M-stak, a bottle of Uni-Liver, mono creatine, weight gainer, and Glycerol MonoStearate product.

FireFighter85
11-25-08, 2:10 am
why wouldnt you just keep it and take it along with the mstak?

OneInchWonder
11-25-08, 2:30 am
why wouldnt you just keep it and take it along with the mstak?

Recently, I read that Stak2 would benefit more for the lifters who are over 25 years old or people with lower test. Is this correct?

Enforcer
11-25-08, 8:53 am
I am 24 bout to hit 25 this January and I am contemplating if I should return Stak2 for another M-stak or refund it and save my money for something else? I am planning to gain weight or bulk up. I am currently taking my first day of M-stak, a bottle of Uni-Liver, mono creatine, weight gainer, and Glycerol MonoStearate product.

I would stack M-Stak and Stak together to really help add some size to my frame.

Enforcer
11-25-08, 8:54 am
Recently, I read that Stak2 would benefit more for the lifters who are over 25 years old or people with lower test. Is this correct?

Animal Stak is designed for anyone 18 yeras of age or older

FireFighter85
11-25-08, 4:40 pm
yeah, thats when I got my best gains was with both of them together. keep it man.

InkdMuscle
11-25-08, 4:43 pm
If you are apprehensive about it, tell you what. send me the stak and ill send u pak in stead. haha JUST KIDDING. like others have said. stack that bad boy with mstak and let the gains begin.

OneInchWonder
11-25-08, 5:20 pm
Okay, I am going to keep the stak2 for sure. I am going to use Stak2 as pre workout.
Does it matter if I take mstak with a meal or 30 minutes after the meal? Or would be it better to take mstak on an empty stomach?

FireFighter85
11-26-08, 1:30 am
I believe it says between meals... read the directions or check in the paks section on here.

Aggression
11-26-08, 2:28 pm
Okay, I am going to keep the stak2 for sure. I am going to use Stak2 as pre workout.
Does it matter if I take mstak with a meal or 30 minutes after the meal? Or would be it better to take mstak on an empty stomach?

Take the stak 30-45min prior to working out. Take the M-Stak 3-4 hours apart from the Stak. It was listed this way in the 'Packs' section of the website (not forum).

TheDarkHalf
12-01-08, 11:12 am
I take Stak before bed with Nitro. Stak has no stims and you do all your growing when you sleep, so the hormone boost will help with growth.

Enforcer
12-01-08, 1:57 pm

You should take M-Stak on an empty stomach in between meals

OneInchWonder
12-02-08, 5:09 am
I take Stak before bed with Nitro. Stak has no stims and you do all your growing when you sleep, so the hormone boost will help with growth.

So do you think it would be more efficient to take Stak2 before bed time rather than taking 30 minutes before workout? Would be alright if I take Stak2 before bed with a weight gainer? Or would this affect the absorption rate.

TheDarkHalf
12-02-08, 9:55 am
So do you think it would be more efficient to take Stak2 before bed time rather than taking 30 minutes before workout? Would be alright if I take Stak2 before bed with a weight gainer? Or would this affect the absorption rate.

I've taken both before the workout and before bed - either work great. I feel like Stak does a great job of putting your strength through the roof. Some opt to get that hormone boost before/during the workout. I like taking stak before bed so I can time things better for my lift - test one hour preWO, pump and a serving of torrent 30 mins preWO. Throwing stak in there would just be annoying and too much, mainly because I leave work right after I take test and have a 30 - 45 min commute.

I usually have my bed time shake an hour before I go to sleep, and I take nitro & stak with a healthy amount of water as I climb into bed. I can't say for sure whether or not it'll affect absorption, but I feel with an hour separated between your shake and stak you should be fine.

And if you're taking M-stak, my thoughts would to be to take that preWO and to take stak before bed.

Universal Rep
12-02-08, 10:23 am
If you're lookin' to bulk up, then calories are gonna be way more important than either M-Stak or Stak. Remember, these and all supps are there to "supplement" your diet. Gaining mass is about cals, plain and simple. So focus on the meals and on the food. You get big through the fork and the iron.

As for the supps, since ya got the Stak, I'd stick with it. It may be that M-Stak would suit ya better with the "nutrient-partitioning", but I dunno... You may just respond better to the Stak.

OneInchWonder
12-04-08, 4:47 am
Its been second week on my mstak and 4 day on stak2.
Everything seems to be going up. My lifts, weight, and size has increased but so has my mid section. I had 4-5 pack abs visible before I started on my bulk diet but now i am losing defintion. Its always feel like its full or bloated. I also increased my water, calories, carb, and protien intake. I also cut down on my cardio. The question is, how can I bulk up while still minimizing the size of my gut or maintaning defined abs? Or should I not even worry about this when i am bulking up?

TheDarkHalf
12-04-08, 9:43 am
Its been second week on my mstak and 4 day on stak2.
Everything seems to be going up. My lifts, weight, and size has increased but so has my mid section. I had 4-5 pack abs visible before I started on my bulk diet but now i am losing defintion. Its always feel like its full or bloated. I also increased my water, calories, carb, and protien intake. I also cut down on my cardio. The question is, how can I bulk up while still minimizing the size of my gut or maintaning defined abs? Or should I not even worry about this when i am bulking up?

I wouldn't worry about it bro - you've had abs once, you'll have abs again. It's winter time most of us are walking around bundled up. Start cutting in march and you should have those abs back by the time summer is in full swing.

OneInchWonder
12-05-08, 2:44 am
I wouldn't worry about it bro - you've had abs once, you'll have abs again. It's winter time most of us are walking around bundled up. Start cutting in march and you should have those abs back by the time summer is in full swing.

Yeah you're right but at the same time I dont want to develop a protruding gut.

OneInchWonder
12-05-08, 3:40 am
What I meant by protruding abs is when the intestine or GI tract becomes enlarge causing your abs to protrude outward. I should probably doing stomach vacuum and planks everday instead of just weighted crunches or sit ups.

Latimer316
12-05-08, 6:54 am
You'll get different opinions from everyone..Ranging from who cares its winter you wont have your shirt off to a thread I read by Vinny saying even when bulking abs should stay visible(not necessarily cut). Also, you mentioned increasing carb and water intake..that will for sure keep your midsection fuller. Continue to do cardio 20-30 mins a session and depending on your goals, low intensity. Let your pants be your guide man, if you legs are fitting tighter while the waist is staying the same your good to go. If your waist is starting to get too tight on you pants check your diet or cardio and go from there. Dont let your midsection go b/c it will be that much harder to obtain it when you want to start a "cut"

widdlewade44
12-05-08, 7:35 am
If you're lookin' to bulk up, then calories are gonna be way more important than either M-Stak or Stak. Remember, these and all supps are there to "supplement" your diet. Gaining mass is about cals, plain and simple. So focus on the meals and on the food. You get big through the fork and the iron.

As for the supps, since ya got the Stak, I'd stick with it. It may be that M-Stak would suit ya better with the "nutrient-partitioning", but I dunno... You may just respond better to the Stak.

Eating is the key, eat until the scale moves and use the supplements as that, supplements. I'd stick with the Stak too, follow up with M-Stak. Good luck on your Journey, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44