PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Shock & Pump!??

Rida4life
11-25-08, 9:52 pm
Now I know that shock is basically a NO sup. and pump is mostly a creatine sup! I was wondering if I could stak the two of these together to get the energy from the shock and creatine from the pump.? (I always take out the red pill, has no effect on me)

So far my stack looks like this:

Pak- breakfast
Omega- 30min after lunch
Stak- 50min pre workout
Pump- 20min pre workout
Nitro- immediatly before workout
Nitro- immediatly after workout
Torrent- 30min after Nitro

And real gains between every meal!

SQUAT or DIE!
11-25-08, 10:04 pm
they do the same thing, both are pre wo supps.... both have creatine and stims..

Rida4life
11-25-08, 10:10 pm
Okay koo! I think i'm going to use the shock on training days and then pump on non training days.. Seing as pump really doesn't help with my energy levels. I'ma see if shock helps with that.

SQUAT or DIE!
11-25-08, 10:11 pm
Okay koo! I think i'm going to use the shock on training days and then pump on non training days.. Seing as pump really doesn't help with my energy levels. I'ma see if shock helps with that.

dude buy storm for off days and use pump or shock for training days.. pump has a stim it helps with energy

Rida4life
11-25-08, 10:18 pm
The pump even when taking it with the red pill doesn't really help. I'm almost out of pump and i ordered shock. But i'ma take your advice man and pick up some storm for off days and see how that works out. I never used storm before..

but thx man

SQUAT or DIE!
11-25-08, 10:19 pm
The pump even when taking it with the red pill doesn't really help. I'm almost out of pump and i ordered shock. But i'ma take your advice man and pick up some storm for off days and see how that works out. I never used storm before..

but thx man

sometimes people dont respond to supps... just gotta find somethign that works

Rida4life
11-25-08, 10:27 pm
yea i know i tried a few supps in my day! But I do get the pump from the supp. its jus i guess the stim isn't workin with my body. I love pump though. I jus needed that pump and energy of explosiveness.

Aggression
11-26-08, 11:36 am
dude buy storm for off days and use pump or shock for training days.. pump has a stim it helps with energy

x2

Storm on off-days

Pump OR Shock Therapy on Training days, along with Torrent PWO

pmug0000
11-26-08, 12:00 pm
I've taken both pump and ST workout before, it's an intense kick in the ass. IMO it doesn't hurt to take them together now and then.