PDA

View Full Version : my new favorite egg meal!

prowrestler
11-26-08, 12:47 pm
now i normally dont really eat these unless they are cooked for me lol but i got creative last night.

cook 3/4's of a cup of rice

scramble up 3 whole eggs

mix the 2, now add a slice if kraft singles cheese to it and some cayenne pepper and salt. re-mix and eat up!

this is awsome! breakfast or before bed, its all good!

by the way, you can obviously add more eggs and rice, keep it in that proportion though. i made it like that last night before bed with some milk and peanut butter.

good fuckin food

simpleguy
11-26-08, 12:50 pm
rice with eggs? LOL never thought about that one...

usually when I'm on a cut I come up with a load of recipes to make my food taste better - or at least different...

prowrestler
11-26-08, 12:54 pm
rice with eggs? LOL never thought about that one...

usually when I'm on a cut I come up with a load of recipes to make my food taste better - or at least different...

i saw my eggs

i saw my oversized box of rice

and then im like "cheese..."

Aggression
11-26-08, 12:58 pm
i saw my eggs

i saw my oversized box of rice

and then im like "cheese..."

Dude that's weird you post up that recipe. In the December Issue of Flex, Chris Cormier writes a small little blurb about how he eats his eggs and its the same way you described (without the cheese). He said all the people who hate eggs (myself), then they would love that recipe. I'm trying it. I need a new breakfast meal.

prowrestler
11-26-08, 3:49 pm
Dude that's weird you post up that recipe. In the December Issue of Flex, Chris Cormier writes a small little blurb about how he eats his eggs and its the same way you described (without the cheese). He said all the people who hate eggs (myself), then they would love that recipe. I'm trying it. I need a new breakfast meal.

odd lol

i dont really read muscle mags, never a flex in my life but i like MD. they are sick! i got a few at my work i go threw in boordom

it truely is sick, i wish i could have it right now!

Aggression
11-26-08, 3:58 pm
odd lol

i dont really read muscle mags, never a flex in my life but i like MD. they are sick! i got a few at my work i go threw in boordom

it truely is sick, i wish i could have it right now!

Yeah I have a sub to MD, I stopped getting flex, muscle and fitness, and all the others. They water down true bodybuilding. MD is real. Flex is here at work so I was reading it and came across that article. I'm def trying that tomorrow morning. Maybe tonight as well ...

prowrestler
11-26-08, 5:55 pm
Yeah I have a sub to MD, I stopped getting flex, muscle and fitness, and all the others. They water down true bodybuilding. MD is real. Flex is here at work so I was reading it and came across that article. I'm def trying that tomorrow morning. Maybe tonight as well ...

its my night time, morning fix lol

dude, it is awsome!

DRAKE LIKES GYM
11-26-08, 7:43 pm
awesome recipe, i almost do the same thing. but with southwestern style eggbeaters, plus 5-6 egg whites. but hell yeah its a perfect bodybuilding meal. keep it up

Mizzarler
11-26-08, 8:55 pm
yea i take 5 whole eggs and 2 whites, mix it in with half a bag of southwestern style hashbrowns and cook em both in butter spray them combine em with ketchup on top, and a side of oatmeal on the side, the ashbrowns are clean too, i buy these
http://www.simplypotatos.com/products/productview.cfm?prid=35

prowrestler
11-26-08, 11:49 pm
awesome recipe, i almost do the same thing. but with southwestern style eggbeaters, plus 5-6 egg whites. but hell yeah its a perfect bodybuilding meal. keep it up

if only i was a bodybuilder still...lol!

hell, its a meal for any seriosue athlete, we all need the same foods to grow and get stronger. this kicks ass, im haveing it as my next meal

Little Z
12-18-08, 11:32 pm
now i normally dont really eat these unless they are cooked for me lol but i got creative last night.

cook 3/4's of a cup of rice

scramble up 3 whole eggs

mix the 2, now add a slice if kraft singles cheese to it and some cayenne pepper and salt. re-mix and eat up!

this is awsome! breakfast or before bed, its all good!

by the way, you can obviously add more eggs and rice, keep it in that proportion though. i made it like that last night before bed with some milk and peanut butter.

good fuckin food

Dude reading this just made me EXTREMELY hungry.. im bustin out my Tuna Mac

then its time for the Eggs, Rice, N Cheeeeese yo!

thanks bro!

prowrestler
12-19-08, 1:28 pm
Dude reading this just made me EXTREMELY hungry.. im bustin out my Tuna Mac

then its time for the Eggs, Rice, N Cheeeeese yo!

thanks bro!

lol, any time my fat ass can help

scott011093
02-23-09, 11:41 am
good shit