PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Day

rev8ball
11-27-08, 4:08 am
Just wanted to wish all my brothers and sisters a very Happy Thanksgiving!

I have alot to be thankful for, but unfortunately sometimes I get so busy with life that I forget what I have. And I think that we may all be guilty of that one time or another. Plus, we all have one thing in common to be thankful for here: the support that this forum offers all of us.

So, remember all the good things that you have, and then go pig out and do a major fucking cheat day!!!!

The House
11-27-08, 7:07 am
have a great turkey day.. i am thankful for pumpkin pie... sometimes the best things in life are the small things that we over look. we all should be thankful for our health and the family we have.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
11-27-08, 7:12 am
have a great turkey day.. i am thankful for pumpkin pie... sometimes the best things in life are the small things that we over look. we all should be thankful for our health and the family we have.

Amen. The small things such as being blessed enough to wake up everymorning and live it all over again. Every moment, Every second, Every Breath is a blessing.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, Be thankful that we have the lives we lead.

"there is a reason why today is called 'THE PRESENT'"

Take care brothers.

mritter3
11-27-08, 9:55 am
thanks man, one of the best holidays by far, taking in a shitload of calories today. everyone have a good one

ministrssm
11-27-08, 11:37 am
as we embark on this day of thanks for all that we inherit from this earth, the bountiful offerings from this earth, the food granted to us and the friends and family we all have. i am most thankful for the knowledge that we all share and the trials and tribulations put in front of us to conqure and overcome. i leave you with this;

its me and the gym, i alone am thee animal within. unleash my wrath, let the journey begin.
with bars and wieghts, i open the gates. its me and the gym, im thee animal within...

dragondad
11-27-08, 11:40 am
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all!! Enjoy your other family today and remember what today is supposed to be all about. See you all back in the gym tomorrow!

Deaner488
11-27-08, 11:51 am
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a good time with their families as well as eating as much food as possible!

BamBam
11-27-08, 11:53 am
Happy Thanksgiving to my ANIMAL family! You guys are one of the most important things in my life and I am thnakful to have a family like this!

I do agree, we do sometimes overlook the small things in life that we may take for granted on a daily basis. Very wise words House!

Many many many blessings to my ANIMAL family and to your families as well! Have fun and enjoy some good food!

IN IRON,
BB-

deanna7272
11-27-08, 11:58 am
I want wish you all a very HAPPY, HEALTHY and otherwise WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Day!!

You guys/gals have made this past year AMAZING and I am so thankful for the friends and family that I have found here. I can't wait to see you all again....

To our friends and family outside the States... You don't know what you're missing...he he he This may just be the BEST meal EVER!!!

Now get to eating....

Always....

~D~

Cstlfx
11-27-08, 1:22 pm
I will not be eating clean, to any degree. Most of what I will eat will contain high amounts of sugar, fat, and low in protein, except the turkey. I will gain weight do to the sheer amount of crap I will put into my body.

Which in turn, I am thankful for gyms, weights, and (!gasp!) cardio equipment. Also, being in a country where these items are easily excessive, where I can stuff myself and work it off. Thankful for good health, good food, and good friends.

Everyone at the Forvm, take care, eat hearty, be merry, and stay safe!

Pizzalamp
11-27-08, 1:33 pm
I will not be eating clean, to any degree. Most of what I will eat will contain high amounts of sugar, fat, and low in protein, except the turkey. I will gain weight do to the sheer amount of crap I will put into my body.

Which in turn, I am thankful for gyms, weights, and (!gasp!) cardio equipment. Also, being in a country where these items are easily excessive, where I can stuff myself and work it off. Thankful for good health, good food, and good friends.

Everyone at the Forvm, take care, eat hearty, be merry, and stay safe!

i hope u dont break out from all the sugar-be careful bro

depratercm
11-27-08, 1:46 pm
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Animal Bros out there ... and my fellow Animal Soldiers too!

dannynb
11-27-08, 1:52 pm
Happy Thanksgiving folks....much love goes out to all of yall. Most of ya already said what needs to be said so I'll leave it at that.

The Landlord
11-27-08, 2:27 pm
Happy Thanksgiving to our Animal family!
Lots of love!
The Fankhouser Family

smith06
11-27-08, 2:31 pm
I cant wait for that turkey to be done...lol

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Factory
11-27-08, 2:41 pm
Happy Turkey Day everybody, and make it a cheat meal! With pie!

sanga
11-27-08, 3:12 pm
We don`t actually celebrate today as thanks giving in the UK but Happy Thanks Giving to you all in the USA, hope you all have a great time.

smith06
11-27-08, 3:22 pm
Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll.

Bring on the cheesecake!!!

BryanSmash!
11-27-08, 4:32 pm
Happy turkey day! I just killed a bunch of pumpkin pie. It was awesome.

depratercm
11-27-08, 4:33 pm
Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll.

Bring on the cheesecake!!!

Happy turkey day! I just killed a bunch of pumpkin pie. It was awesome.

Awesome, Pumpkin Pie and Cheese Cake(American) are the BEST!!!!! Got watch what I eat ... so this year I get a mini-pumpkin pie to dinner. LOL!!!!