PDA

View Full Version : 5 months progress pics - anyone interested in my journey?

MojoMike36
11-28-08, 10:02 pm
Sup fellas,

Been bustin my ass in the gym and bulking like crazy for the past 5 months. 200 seems so easy to reach now sitting here at 172. I started lifting at 138 and got to 170 in pretty great condition. With an added 34 pounds to my frame I managed to keep my waist growth to almost nothing.

I plan on pushing to 200 by late March and cutting from there for summer. This is gonna be some serious work that I'd enjoy logging.

Heres some comparison photos

Before (Note arms down to hide the zero V-taper)
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd273/mjlamie/Beforefront-1.jpg
After
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd273/mjlamie/PICT0091.jpg

Before
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd273/mjlamie/PICT0171-1-1.jpg
After
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd273/mjlamie/PICT0086.jpg

Before (arms 13.75)
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd273/mjlamie/Beforeside.jpg
After (arms 15.25)
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd273/mjlamie/PICT0094.jpg

I put this up for the feedback and to see if anyone would be interested in my journey if I logged it. Its hard logging stuff and getting no correspondence about it all.

Thanks in advance

Carpe Diem P.T
11-28-08, 10:07 pm
not real impressive.....

Just kidding. done well my friend. solid gains with minimal fat is HARD. I have a few ppl that regularly check in on my journey and it really makes things easier when you dont feel like your talking to yourself.

MojoMike36
11-28-08, 10:16 pm
not real impressive.....

Just kidding. done well my friend. solid gains with minimal fat is HARD. I have a few ppl that regularly check in on my journey and it really makes things easier when you dont feel like your talking to yourself.

exactly man

waugie14
11-28-08, 10:25 pm
great work man! especially the leg developement....dont let that scale dictate you, use the mirror and keep those pics goin for yourself...keep it up!!!

InkdMuscle
11-28-08, 10:57 pm
the sweep on your quads are coming along and look'n good. keep it up bro.

Pizzalamp
11-28-08, 11:04 pm
u def gained leaned muscle...great work...abs and waist still look good

in the after shot of your legs...i see u are wearing a white long sleeve tshirt??? where did u buy it? it looks good...

Cstlfx
11-28-08, 11:04 pm
great work man! especially the leg developement....dont let that scale dictate you, use the mirror and keep those pics goin for yourself...keep it up!!!

Have to agree. Your legs blew up! Keep up the good work.

Psycho77
11-28-08, 11:18 pm
Damn bro. Great work, solid progress in just 5 months. You can really see the difference. Keep that shit up bro and I wonder what you would look like after a year.

About the journey. Go and write it bro. DOn't worry if someone posts or not, its ok. But think of the others out there that read up on your progress and draw motivation and determination from your progress. Its one way we give back to the FORVM.

deanna7272
11-28-08, 11:46 pm
Great job.... Quads BLEW up... Keep training hard...

BigAnt
11-28-08, 11:51 pm
great progress...keep up the good work!

would be cool if you outlined your diet and training protocal!

RK
11-29-08, 12:41 am
lookin sweet there brother! i would def recommend starting up a journey! Id be sure to check it out.

spanish.iron
11-30-08, 1:17 am
holy fuck. good work man. Most guys don't even gain 10 lbs in a year.

thsbiglifter
11-30-08, 1:20 am
Solid Gains brother judging from your pictures, especially the in the quads

Train Hard and Eat big! you got this!

MVP
11-30-08, 1:35 am
great progress man.

Good quad development and significant arm development. I would just focus on bringing up the chest.

Tiny
11-30-08, 3:10 pm
Legs look fucking good - keep hammering them. Once my legs were so big compared to my overall physique that I thought I would never have a problem with worrying about them being undersized BUT amazingly today my upper body has blown up to challenge them and now I actually do have to hit them with size gain strongly in mind (and they have achieved 33" of thigh size). Just mentioning this because obviously your legs are looking like they will shape up to be a big strength - but don't ever ease up and take that for granted, you're never going to have "too much" sweep, for exmple, so keep banging even what grows most easily. Oh, and stop crying about no one checking your journey - shit already Big Ant and I both have dropped in here to give you due props. Of course I think you still need to turn that diet up a few notches (especially now that you are even a bit bigger) but certainly you are on the right track.

prowrestler
11-30-08, 3:58 pm
legs look good, you'll need more overal size still so dont get fancy yet. blast away the fuckin heavy compounds and eat out your local grocey market

mritter3
11-30-08, 9:46 pm
made some nice progress man especially in the lower body, keep it up, if your goal is to put on some pounds eat a ton and train heavy. keep it up

MojoMike36
11-30-08, 10:34 pm
Legs look fucking good - keep hammering them. Once my legs were so big compared to my overall physique that I thought I would never have a problem with worrying about them being undersized BUT amazingly today my upper body has blown up to challenge them and now I actually do have to hit them with size gain strongly in mind (and they have achieved 33" of thigh size). Just mentioning this because obviously your legs are looking like they will shape up to be a big strength - but don't ever ease up and take that for granted, you're never going to have "too much" sweep, for exmple, so keep banging even what grows most easily. Oh, and stop crying about no one checking your journey - shit already Big Ant and I both have dropped in here to give you due props. Of course I think you still need to turn that diet up a few notches (especially now that you are even a bit bigger) but certainly you are on the right track.

Thanks for your input. Originally I wanted to see what public interest would be like WERE I to make a thread. I'm not mad at you for accusing me of bitching because to be perfectly honest I really just appreciate you even posting here in the first place.

But bro, I do not bitch. This has been my greatest trait in many parts of life and I've always made a point to never do so. Especially with anything involved in the iron game. Taking the time to explain why I asked if people is stupid because the issue is irrelevant and I could careless, I just wanted to clear things up. Plus I don't want to be seen as someone who bitches in the eyes of those I respect so much, such as yours Tiny.

Of course I'll keep hammering my legs. "too big" isn't in my vocabulary.

My Journey starts tonight. I'll post my first few workouts I logged.
Link to it: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=574939&posted=1#post574939

Aggression
12-01-08, 12:23 pm
Nice work in 5 months bro. That's some good progress. I'll be droppin in on ur journey

Tiny
12-01-08, 5:53 pm
Thanks for your input. Originally I wanted to see what public interest would be like WERE I to make a thread. I'm not mad at you for accusing me of bitching because to be perfectly honest I really just appreciate you even posting here in the first place.

But bro, I do not bitch. This has been my greatest trait in many parts of life and I've always made a point to never do so. Especially with anything involved in the iron game. Taking the time to explain why I asked if people is stupid because the issue is irrelevant and I could careless, I just wanted to clear things up. Plus I don't want to be seen as someone who bitches in the eyes of those I respect so much, such as yours Tiny.

Of course I'll keep hammering my legs. "too big" isn't in my vocabulary.

My Journey starts tonight. I'll post my first few workouts I logged.
Link to it: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=574939&posted=1#post574939

Come on now, bro, I'm a dickhead and yes, you were bitching. I shouldn't tell you this but fuck it I am feeling mellow due to the holidays - see, I like to fuck around a bit, rattle some chains, kid around with my homies, ya know? a little self-depreciation and humor keeps us all humble.

Iceiktitan
12-01-08, 6:41 pm
Nice Transformation. As already stated in this thread, your Quads BLEW up...Keep training hard...