PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

hafez
11-29-08, 4:08 pm
Okay I just got done taking a cane of pump and I started feelin it. It was a badass feeling. But I wanna rest from it so should I switch to animal stack. I want to try it. So can I do that?

TheDarkHalf
12-01-08, 11:08 am
Okay I just got done taking a cane of pump and I started feelin it. It was a badass feeling. But I wanna rest from it so should I switch to animal stack. I want to try it. So can I do that?

Pump is a foundational supplement bro. You can take it 365 days a year. Stak is a cycled product and you should discontinue continuous use after 21 (or 42 days if you run two cans back to back). Pump and Stak are two different products so replacing one with the other isn't necessarily a wise idea. Stack those two together and you'll get awesome results.

Enforcer
12-01-08, 1:57 pm

How old are you bro?

hafez
12-09-08, 3:00 am
How old are you bro?

Im really young and huge for my age everyone think am like 21 but am alot younger. I wanna be a surprise to everyone

norrim1
12-09-08, 4:30 am
If your a teenager, I would think that you should stay away from Stak for a little while. If your already a big guy and having some good progress, then your natural test levels are probably already at a pretty good level. If I was you, I wouldn't do anything that might jeopardize your progress. Ever heard of M-Stak? Give that a try first and it might change your mind. Good luck bro.

Enforcer
12-09-08, 11:42 am
Im really young and huge for my age everyone think am like 21 but am alot younger. I wanna be a surprise to everyone

Well how old are you bro?

thebrickhouse
12-11-08, 6:11 pm
I'd try Enforcer's Young Buck Stack just type it into search............he knows what hes talking about

or just answer his question and he'll give you great advice

But in the end, food is what you should be focusing on

Enforcer
12-12-08, 9:42 am
I'd try Enforcer's Young Buck Stack just type it into search............he knows what hes talking about

or just answer his question and he'll give you great advice

But in the end, food is what you should be focusing on

Here is what he is talking about bro:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19671&highlight=Young+Buck+Stack

Check it out

Feel The Power
12-12-08, 9:59 am
I alternate alot between pump and the shock/storm combo for a preworkout kick. If I am drinking alot of shakes that day I will do pump since its pills and vice versa. I just looked at enforcers stack too and that looks like a good combo of supps to consider.