PDA

View Full Version : cuts and energy boost

bovat
11-29-08, 8:05 pm
will cuts give me enough of an energy boost before lifting, or should i incorporate a preworkout supp like ST.

Feel The Power
11-29-08, 9:22 pm
for me it did.. probably depends on the person. I try to limit my caffiene intake a good bit so when I take my supps they seem to work better.

will cuts give me enough of an energy boost before lifting, or should i incorporate a preworkout supp like ST.

Sphinx
11-30-08, 12:33 am
for me it did.. probably depends on the person. I try to limit my caffiene intake a good bit so when I take my supps they seem to work better.

Very true, I personally don't see too much of a difference when I take any caffeine at all, it sometimes actually makes me fall asleep.

Enforcer
12-01-08, 2:00 pm

Cuts should give you a good enough energy kick prior to training. However, if you aren't sensitive to sitms then you could take ST preworkout as well.

Aggression
12-01-08, 2:11 pm

I took ST when I took cuts. I have a high tolerance with stims though. Trial and error bro.