PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ever Run This Stack Before?

Martok
11-30-08, 2:15 am
First off let me say I'm new to the Animalpak forums but not new with forum etiquette. I looked up this stack on the forum and I couldn't find any reference to my questions and this specific stack. I'd really appreciate some sort of feed back on it. I'm fairly new to Animal products, however, I'm not new to Universal products -they're the foundation of my standard stack. The last two months I ran a "canned stack" of Animal Cuts & Animal Stak. -I loved the results. So I thought I'd give another stack a try.

Well enough BS here's my new stack for the next couple months. Check it out:

*Canned Stuff*

+Animal Test -2 cans I plan to run them back to back
+Animal Stack - 2 can I plan to run them back to back along with the Animal Test
+Animal M-Stack - 1 can I plan to run this after my 42 days of Animal Test & Animal Stak

*Tubby Tubs*

+Universal Shock Therapy - 30 Minutes prior to my workout
+Universal Storm - Intra workout
+Universal Torrent - 15 Minutes post workout

(I know I'm a Universal/Animal products whore!!!)

-I'm also taking a 3,6,9 complex, whey protein isloate, & multi vitamins.

Is this over kill? I also heard something about taking yohimbe and tyrosine. -Should I be concerned about the yohimbe in Animal Test and the tyrosine in Universal Shock Therapy interacting with each other?

houseofpain
11-30-08, 11:13 am
First off let me say I'm new to the Animalpak forums but not new with forum etiquette. I looked up this stack on the forum and I couldn't find any reference to my questions and this specific stack. I'd really appreciate some sort of feed back on it. I'm fairly new to Animal products, however, I'm not new to Universal products -they're the foundation of my standard stack. The last two months I ran a "canned stack" of Animal Cuts & Animal Stak. -I loved the results. So I thought I'd give another stack a try.

*Canned Stuff*

+Animal Stack - 2 can I plan to run them back to back along with the Animal Test
+Animal M-Stack - 1 can I plan to run this after my 42 days of Animal Test & Animal Stak

*Tubby Tubs*

Is this over kill? I also heard something about taking yohimbe and tyrosine. -Should I be concerned about the yohimbe in Animal Test and the tyrosine in Universal Shock Therapy interacting with each other?

I'm not too sure about stacking test AND stak together. I would say run the two test cans back to back, then do the stak cans back to back and then follow up with m-stak. This should give your hormones a real kick in the ass. Also, I would take two packs of nitro intra-workout and use the storm on off days to cover your creatine bases. This sounds like a good stack with these adjustments.

simpleguy
11-30-08, 11:17 am
to me it sounds perfect... Houseofpain, no offense, while I haven't even run that, everybody recommends test with stack, it's even suggested by the reps and on the popular stacks page...

to the OP, just make sure you add the pak in there and some whey and you're good to go

Cellerator65
11-30-08, 1:01 pm
i ran test/stak for 6 weeks, followed by m-stak for 3

gained 8lbs

used pump and shock therapy(when i ran out of pump) pre
intra-aid during
torrent post

Martok
11-30-08, 4:18 pm
I'm not too sure about stacking test AND stak together. I would say run the two test cans back to back, then do the stak cans back to back and then follow up with m-stak. This should give your hormones a real kick in the ass. Also, I would take two packs of nitro intra-workout and use the storm on off days to cover your creatine bases. This sounds like a good stack with these adjustments.

Ok, that's 1 against the stack so far. I appreciate the feedback! I'll pick up some nitro this week and give it a try.

to me it sounds perfect... Houseofpain, no offense, while I haven't even run that, everybody recommends test with stack, it's even suggested by the reps and on the popular stacks page...

to the OP, just make sure you add the pak in there and some whey and you're good to go

Ok, that's 1 for the stack. I actually got the idea for the stack from this page right here:

http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=54#Anchor-recommended-35882

I did mention in my post that I'm taking whey protein and a multi vitamin from another company (got an ass load of it but I will try animal pak once I need to resupply).

TheDarkHalf
12-01-08, 11:02 am
I'm on week 5 of test/stak right now - check the numbers in my log from a week to week basis, i've been setting mad PRs every week

Enforcer
12-01-08, 1:59 pm

*Canned Stuff*

*Tubby Tubs*

Thats one hell of a stack bro, lemme know when you are throwing plates through the roof...lol. You don't have to worry about Test and Shock counteracting one another.

Iceiktitan
12-01-08, 7:12 pm
That is one hell of a stack! I fully agree with Enforcer....If you don't start eating whole fridges full of food I'd be surprised. Now do the damn thing and move some iron!

Thats one hell of a stack bro, lemme know when you are throwing plates through the roof...lol. You don't have to worry about Test and Shock counteracting one another.

jambarino
12-01-08, 10:33 pm
i ran a similar stack around august.had great results.test and stak seem to compliment each other very well.strength and libido was through the roof.i hit numerous personal bests along the way also.good luck with your stak!

Giant Killer
12-01-08, 11:43 pm
I ran that same stack you have outlined there, and had 0 problems.

dclutter1
12-02-08, 1:29 pm
I'm on the Mstak portion of that stack right now. The 6 weeks of test and stak worked well for me. I made some great gains in strength.

This is actually a pretty common stack. The Test and Stak increase your testosterone in different ways so they compliment each other well. The way I heard it described is; the Test is like a sniper that takes it's time and attacks specific targets to increase your testosterone while the Stak is like a shotgun that blasts your test level up prior to your workout. There's more detailed info around here on how they both work but that little analogy made sense to me.

Good luck

ghost
12-02-08, 2:03 pm
that right there, is the perfect stak..... let us know how ya do brother.

mritter3
12-02-08, 9:44 pm
what i am looking at is one hell of a stack i know from experience just finished it about 4 months ago stak and test together, boy your in for a treat. get ready to throw some serious weight around, just remember to eat and eat, i don't think you have to worry about the shock and test interacting, i ran those as well and had no problems. good luck and enjoy the results.

MojoMike36
12-02-08, 10:29 pm
If money were no object I'd take all those supps.

Since money IS an object I'd Take 2 Cans Animal Test followed by M-stak and Stak at the same time.

Then I'd get Animal Pump and Torrent.

The whole dilemma in my mind is, if you're buying that many supps will you be taking anything anymore when it is all said and done? I know plenty of people who go all out on supps for two months then stop completely because its so expensive. Then they repeat the same mistake. Its best to have stead consistent supplementation. Pace yourself.

NPRamirez
12-02-08, 10:53 pm
This may have already been said but I was told not to use either of these products until i'm around 22+. I didn't see your age anywhere so just make sure your upwards of that age. Otherwise, everything has been said and it looks like a hardcore, but doable stack. Best of luck!

Martok
12-05-08, 12:12 pm
Just started the stack 3 days ago - thanks for all the responses people! :D

This may have already been said but I was told not to use either of these products until i'm around 22+. I didn't see your age anywhere so just make sure your upwards of that age. Otherwise, everything has been said and it looks like a hardcore, but doable stack. Best of luck!

LOL! Yeah, I didn't mention my stats. I'm currently 30 (31 in three months) 6'2", 243lbs and I've been lifting since I was about 16 years old. I got into a bad car wreck (drunk driving douche bag) when I was 27. I'm having a real hard time getting back to where I was -but I'm getting there! I have always tried to keep things as natural as possible and just worked my ass off! The only supplements I took then were straight up creatine, amino acids, multivitamins, a supplemental protein. However, in my old age it just doesn't cut it anymore. My basic universal stack of Shock Therapy, Storm, & Torrent really helps!

LOL! Thnx. Keep representing NJ 201!

what i am looking at is one hell of a stack i know from experience just finished it about 4 months ago stak and test together, boy your in for a treat. get ready to throw some serious weight around, just remember to eat and eat, i don't think you have to worry about the shock and test interacting, i ran those as well and had no problems. good luck and enjoy the results.

Thanks for mentioning the ST & AT issue and for the good wishes.

If money were no object I'd take all those supps.

Since money IS an object I'd Take 2 Cans Animal Test followed by M-stak and Stak at the same time.

Then I'd get Animal Pump and Torrent.

The whole dilemma in my mind is, if you're buying that many supps will you be taking anything anymore when it is all said and done? I know plenty of people who go all out on supps for two months then stop completely because its so expensive. Then they repeat the same mistake. Its best to have stead consistent supplementation. Pace yourself.

I can see how that can happen since my last purchase cost me about almost 600USD (Several months supply of Animal Test, Animal Stak, Animal M-Stack, ST, Storm, Torrent & protein). However, being that I own and operate my own business I can easily afford to buy massive amounts of supps so that's not even an issue for me. :)

Universal Rep
12-05-08, 12:19 pm
However, being that I own and operate my own business I can easily afford to buy massive amounts of supps so that's not even an issue for me. :)

Dayum.... I mean, nice.