PDA

View Full Version : More than one fat burner?

Sphinx
11-30-08, 6:05 pm
Is it a good idea to use more than one fat burner while cutting? I know it'll end up as large doses of caffeine in the end and want to know if thats safe.

Cstlfx
11-30-08, 8:03 pm
It all depends on how sensitive to stimulants you are. I would start out light, then add more near the end of your cut or what ever you're doing.

If you want, Universal makes Fat Burners ETS, that contains no stims. You could take them at night and have fat burners going 24 hours a day.

mritter3
11-30-08, 9:43 pm
i would not recommend using more than one, diet and cardio is all you need bro, use one at the most, any more than that and your putting some serious stress on your heart.

simpleguy
12-01-08, 6:31 am
you can use more then one, but imo one of those should be non-stimulant based... I got good results using a thermogenic and a thyroid regulator, however I think it made me burn too many cals, so I did flatten out a bit...

probably wouldn't do it again...

if I had the money I'd focus on amino supps such as nitro/eaa stack to keep lean mass and be patient with the fat loss... better to lose it slow and steady imo

Brutus_515
12-01-08, 9:04 am
why are you thinking of taking more than one? I would say use one once diet and cardio have stopped giving you steady results then add a fat burner for a few weeks then stop and rely on your own metabolism to burn some then do it all over agian.

TheDarkHalf
12-01-08, 11:14 am
I stacked Cuts and Zero G together with results. However I didn't just jump right into it - the first 6 weeks of the cut I went without fat burners. Then I went through a can of cuts. Then I went through another can of cuts and a bottle of Zero G. If you do stack fat burners together, do a phased implementation so that your body doesn't adapt to them quickly.