PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Animal Iconic Hat

Beach91
11-30-08, 7:51 pm
Hey all,

In the new edition of Musclemag I flipped thru the pages and thought I say a Yellow Iconic hat with animal written in black on it! Any news on if or when this might be available in the shop?

Universal Rep
12-02-08, 10:28 am
Hey all,

In the new edition of Musclemag I flipped thru the pages and thought I say a Yellow Iconic hat with animal written in black on it! Any news on if or when this might be available in the shop?

I think this was a LE cap... But I can't be sure. Anyone got one?

Enforcer
12-02-08, 10:30 am
Hey all,

This was the Limited Edition cap that was only sold at the Cage, sorry bro

Universal Rep
12-02-08, 10:32 am

The '08 Cage, E? That reminds me, I wonder what's in store, LE Animal Gear wise for '09...

Enforcer
12-02-08, 10:38 am
The '08 Cage, E? That reminds me, I wonder what's in store, LE Animal Gear wise for '09...

That is correct. The yellow LE hats were via Cage 2008. LE gear for the Cage in 09 is gonna be off the hook

Universal Rep
12-02-08, 10:48 am
That is correct. The yellow LE hats were via Cage 2008. LE gear for the Cage in 09 is gonna be off the hook

I've heard some rumors over at Corporate... If true, it's gonna be cool.

ghost
12-02-08, 3:14 pm

hehe... i have one... they are frigging SWEET!

blueIMlifter
12-02-08, 3:57 pm

i'll buy it off ya rob!

Universal Rep
12-02-08, 4:19 pm

While true, you braggin' there, R?

ghost
12-02-08, 5:26 pm
While true, you braggin' there, R?

wouldnt ever think about it URep.

Beach91
12-02-08, 10:29 pm
Thanks for the replies fellas, If anyone does have one extra, which i doubt, i will pay dearly for it. I'm from lil old Canada and the chance of me ever making it to an Arnold or an Olympia for the limited edition stuff is highly unlikely, so if anyone does have the hat, or any of the limited edition shirts from 08 (black ones with red and yellow written animal on it) I will gladly fork over cash for em.