PDA

View Full Version : TROUBLESHOOTING: Issues or Problems with Websites, Forum, The Shop, Etc.

J-Dawg
11-29-08, 12:17 pm
If anyone has any problems, issues or questions with any of the sites, including Animalpak.com's Shop, the FORVM, Animalpak.com, or whatever, and you need to bring it to the attention of Corporate, please post it here. Thanks.

Universal Rep
12-02-08, 4:39 pm
Useful thread, JD...

Mr. Dead
12-02-08, 5:06 pm
Subbed... (Just in case...)

B Con
12-02-08, 5:24 pm
Great idea J!

Hoomgar
12-05-08, 10:29 am
J-Dawg, when you guys send out informational emails, I get 3 copies back to back and then sometimes another 1 or 2 more later on for a total of 5 most times. Not a problem really, I just delete the extra's but figured it may be worth a mention?

Hg

Universal Rep
12-05-08, 10:35 am
J-Dawg, when you guys send out informational emails, I get 3 copies back to back and then sometimes another 1 or 2 more later on for a total of 5 most times. Not a problem really, I just delete the extra's but figured it may be worth a mention?

Hg

Which ones, H? What's the last one ya got multiples of??

RooRooTJ
12-05-08, 10:38 am

I got the same. The last one about the ABC videos

Universal Rep
12-05-08, 10:39 am
I got the same. The last one about the ABC videos

Haha, yeah... I got multiples of that too. I got it twice. And you fellas?

Nightshift
12-05-08, 10:40 am

Hg

I get the same thing, but not as bad though. Any Promo's/Announcements that come out, I get them twice. The last one was for the Hoodie Promo a couple weeks back.

Hoomgar
12-05-08, 1:18 pm

Haha, yeah... I got multiples of that too. I got it twice. And you fellas?

All of the emails ever sent. So the second batch is most likely the double mailing but even when I or you guys only get the one initial mailing, I get 3 copies of it. They all come in, in the same minute. Every mailing, 3 copies. Like I said, no way is this a complaint or an issue for me really. Just sharing the information. I believe that I maybe did it to myself by not being sure where all to sign up for stuff. I may have inadvertently subscribed 3 times?

Carpe Diem P.T
01-18-09, 10:24 pm
im trying to rep animal in OZ but cant do it. i cant get anything off the site. bodybuilding.com has limited gear. i want the hat, beanie, shorts, wraps, journey book etc. but i cant get shit from anywhere. very frustrating.

Carpe Diem P.T
01-19-09, 1:50 am
my question being: where can i find a supplier in oz?

Universal Rep
01-20-09, 1:43 pm
im trying to rep animal in OZ but cant do it. i cant get anything off the site. bodybuilding.com has limited gear. i want the hat, beanie, shorts, wraps, journey book etc. but i cant get shit from anywhere. very frustrating.

Yeah, they carry some but obviously not all. And LE is limited to The Shop. Here's what they currently carry or will have shortly:

- Animal Iconic T-Shirts
- "Animal" T-Shirt
- Animal Lifting Straps
- Animal Tank Top
- Animal Skullcap
- All the Animal Training DVDs

Carpe Diem P.T
01-25-09, 10:09 pm
thanks for the update urep. appreciated.

Universal Rep
01-27-09, 10:15 am
thanks for the update urep. appreciated.

No problem. From what I've heard, they will be adding some hoodies soon...

futilekyle
01-29-09, 7:32 pm
I was one of the second place winners and I sent an email to the Shop with my list of stuff, am I supposed to receive a confirmation from them?

J-Dawg
02-04-09, 1:25 pm
I was one of the second place winners and I sent an email to the Shop with my list of stuff, am I supposed to receive a confirmation from them?

Since they got so many emails, I don't believe they confirmed each one. If you sent it in awhile back and haven't received the items yet, try to shoot 'em another email w/ your info just to touch base and make sure they got it.

RepItOut
03-21-09, 10:12 pm
i want some gear.. but im from australia, and when im in the shop it wont let me get any further as there is only US states.. how do i get some shirts and sups and shit..???

jaykay22
07-24-09, 2:32 pm
Not sure if this is the right place for me to post this, but I subscribed to "The Breach" like the day after it came out. I received 1 email saying thank you for subscribing and it gave a quick description of the campaign. Today, I have no idea why, I have received the same email over 30 times, and it just won't stop. As soon as I check my mail, 5 minutes later it says "New mail". I think it might be a bot or something but any help would be greatly appreciated as it's starting to piss me off lol.

Universal Rep
07-24-09, 2:42 pm
Not sure if this is the right place for me to post this, but I subscribed to "The Breach" like the day after it came out. I received 1 email saying thank you for subscribing and it gave a quick description of the campaign. Today, I have no idea why, I have received the same email over 30 times, and it just won't stop. As soon as I check my mail, 5 minutes later it says "New mail". I think it might be a bot or something but any help would be greatly appreciated as it's starting to piss me off lol.

It's the right place brother... I've been havin' the same exact problem myself. I put a word out to Corporate. Hopefully, they'll be able to get to the bottom of this.

Cstlfx
07-24-09, 3:54 pm
Yeah, as of now I have received 60 emails from the Breach. 30 each time. Luckily I signed up with my google account, so its set up there to only have one slot taken for multiple emails. One click and hit the delete button, all 60 are gone.

jaykay22
07-24-09, 4:20 pm
Thanks man, appreciate it. I got 7 more of the same lol. It's not a huge deal, after all it reminded me that I really need to clean my email anyways haha.

Flash419
07-24-09, 8:59 pm
Yeah, as of now I have received 60 emails from the Breach. 30 each time. Luckily I signed up with my google account, so its set up there to only have one slot taken for multiple emails. One click and hit the delete button, all 60 are gone.

I got the same thing.... most have been a stuck <ENTER> key.. LOL

lespaul59
07-25-09, 12:30 am

I just got 55 copies tonight.

DanTheMan
08-03-09, 7:56 pm
thanks animal/universal.. i just got their "sorry gift" today in the mail.. the animal lifting straps are great way to represent em as i'm pullin weight off the floor :-)

Hoomgar
08-04-09, 9:26 am
thanks animal/universal.. i just got their "sorry gift" today in the mail.. the animal lifting straps are great way to represent em as i'm pullin weight off the floor :-)

Got that right Dan. I just got my Bandanna last night too. Looking forward to sweating it up in the gym!