PDA

View Full Version : How many different 'Supps' do you take every day?

Carpe Diem P.T
12-01-08, 6:14 pm
I need to write down which supps i have had otherwise i can get to the end of the day and think...'did i take pak this morning'? (try not to list things that are competition for universal)

today:

Shock Therapy
Animal Flex
Animal Pak
Animal Cuts
Ibuprofen - muscle relaxant due to a torn hamstring
ibilex - for a staph infection I caught off the weight benches at gym. looks like heat rash.
nurofen plus - for a migraine i woke up with.

Arbalest
12-01-08, 6:25 pm
Let's see...

1) Animal Pak
2) Double Dose Pump on Training Days (ala G-Diesel)
3) Universal Uni-Liver Tabs 6x Day
4) Diet Dr. Pepper

Carpe Diem P.T
12-01-08, 6:27 pm
Let's see...

1) Animal Pak
2) Double Dose Pump on Training Days (ala G-Diesel)
3) Universal Uni-Liver Tabs 6x Day
4) Diet Dr. Pepper

Good call on the DR Pepper. Im trying to slim down and I tell you i would not get by in this heat with out my Pepsi Max (diet soda)

Arbalest
12-01-08, 6:32 pm
Good call on the DR Pepper. Im trying to slim down and I tell you i would not get by in this heat with out my Pepsi Max (diet soda)

Ooohhh... damn, I just realized you're from Down-Under. It's FREEZING here.

Got an extra room?! lol

jordo
12-01-08, 7:25 pm
Animal pump (training days only)
Animal M-Stak (back on it next week)
Animal Pak
100% Casein Protein (night time)
Whey Protein (the one im using TASTE HORRIBLE, so i dont really use it like im suppose to)
Red Bull (rough days at work)

I need to buy a mass gainer, so I can start drinking thoughs through the days.

Big3
12-01-08, 7:29 pm
pak
flex
shock therapy
storm
whey
real gains

i dont consider pak, flex, whey, and real gains to be supps... i take them every single day.

oh, and i use eaa stack and intra aid right now as well.

Rida4life
12-01-08, 7:33 pm
Let me see here:

-Animal Pak w/ breakfast
-Animal Nitro w/ breakfast
-HMB breakfast
-Animal Omega 30min after lunch
-HMB lunch
-Animal Stak 1hr before workout
-Shock Therapy 20min before workout
-Torrent pwo
-ZMA Pro before bedtime w real gains
-Animal Nitro before bed
---And real gains for breakfast and between every meal

Carpe Diem P.T
12-01-08, 8:16 pm
Ooohhh... damn, I just realized you're from Down-Under. It's FREEZING here.

Got an extra room?! lol

we do have an extra room and its downstairs but you would not want it. it gets so hot here in QLD. as soon as you step outside its like a smack in the face.

Joseb
12-01-08, 8:21 pm
Let me see here:

-Animal Pak w/ breakfast
-Animal Nitro w/ breakfast
-HMB breakfast
-Animal Omega 30min after lunch
-HMB lunch
-Animal Stak 1hr before workout
-Shock Therapy 20min before workout
-Torrent pwo
-ZMA Pro before bedtime w real gains
-Animal Nitro before bed
---And real gains for breakfast and between every meal

lol damn. beast stack bro

Joseb
12-01-08, 8:21 pm
I TAKE... animal nitro before i lift
AND AND AND..
5-6 livertabzzzzz

got no pak as of now.. gonna get me some soon

RepItOut
12-01-08, 10:33 pm
nothing..!!! Nat - U - Ral..!!

Carpe Diem P.T
12-01-08, 10:45 pm
dont most supps come from natural sources? wouldnt that make nearly all of us natural?

SQUAT or DIE!
12-01-08, 10:49 pm
dont most supps come from natural sources? wouldnt that make nearly all of us natural?

indeed they are, the only way to be not natural is to use synthesized supps, which i believe arent legal in most places...

rayzer27
12-02-08, 1:02 am
Nitro
pak
intra-aid
BCAA powder
Fishoil(gonna get omega next week)
pump

Hercules
12-02-08, 9:20 am
Pak
Omega
whey
creatine mono
beta-alanine
L-glutamine
Nitro
Intra-Aid
Flex

I also alternate between Torrent and Real Gains post-workout.

GettinBigInFl
12-02-08, 9:38 am
Right now im taking
Pak
Flex
Pump
real gains
storm
bcaa stak

SQUAT or DIE!
12-02-08, 10:41 am
pak
flex
stak
double dose GH max

Universal Rep
12-02-08, 10:47 am
My "Four Pillars"--what I take every single day:

- Animal Pak
- Animal Flex
- Animal Omega
- Uni-Liver

Nuff said.

IRBS
12-02-08, 10:48 am
Animalpak
2000mg Vit C
Protien
200mg Caffine and a Monster Energy Drink (Before big Squat/DL and Bench days for extra caffine)
Food

Yeah, I got pretty light on the supps ($$$). I need to get some creatine (Storm) though.

Big Wides
12-02-08, 10:51 am
Real Simple:

- Pak
- Shock Therapy
- Torrent
- OKG
- Lots of food
- Pop-Tarts

Aggression
12-02-08, 10:51 am
Animal Pak
Animal Omega
Animal Flex
Animal Nitro
Shock Therapy
Torrent
Intra-Aid
Storm
EAA Stack
Natural Sterol Complex
Real Gains

Rida4life
12-02-08, 10:52 am
lol damn. beast stack bro

LOL.... Gotta bo big bro! And everything i'm using has it's own position in muscle recovery ya kno!

And I feel great every morning and throughout the day, not to mention my workouts are just freakish!

Grantski
12-02-08, 2:51 pm
Man after taking anatomy for a few years now in college im really starting to be hesitant when it comes to supplimentation, especially after spending time learning about how your kidnies function. No doubt its useful but at what level? Id wager some of you are pissing out 90% of what your putting in. Ill stick with a solid multi and my whey powder for now until i can dig into my text book some more. Someone should invent a process to distill urine and resynthesize the supplements that aren't absorbed that'd be a million dollar idea ( although alittle creepy at first lol )

JUGGERNAUT
12-02-08, 2:56 pm
Everyday:

1. Animal PAK
2. Real Gains
3. Uni-Syn
4. Animal Omega

Training:

Shock Therapy
Intra Aid
Torrent Green Apple

....and of course the special shake, that to this day; remains a mystery.

Enforcer
12-02-08, 3:06 pm
Animal Pak
Animal Omega
Animal Flex
Animal Nitro
Shock Therapy
Torrent
Intra-Aid
Storm
EAA Stack
Natural Sterol Complex
Real Gains

x2 plus BCAA Stack, Nitro G, NOX3, BetaAla9, and Universal Creatine Chew (non-training days only)

Aggression
12-02-08, 3:06 pm
x2 plus BCAA Stack, Nitro G, NOX3, BetaAla9, and Universal Creatine Chew (non-training days only)

Damn bro, why you gotta out-do me like that?

Enforcer
12-02-08, 3:07 pm
Damn bro, why you gotta out-do me like that?

Got to stay one step ahead my brother

Brick By Brick
12-02-08, 3:21 pm
Everyday -
Pak
Uniliver tabs
Natural Sterol
whey protein
casein protein
sometimes Storm 1st thing in a.m. if I remember

Training days
Shock Therapy
Storm
Torrent
Nitro

futurefreak101
12-02-08, 6:41 pm
animal pak
animal flex
uni liver
dark matter
shock therapy
on whey
food

prowrestler
12-02-08, 6:47 pm
whey
gainer for breakfast
liver product
adrenaline tissue

Joseb
12-02-08, 7:07 pm
Man after taking anatomy for a few years now in college im really starting to be hesitant when it comes to supplimentation, especially after spending time learning about how your kidnies function. No doubt its useful but at what level? Id wager some of you are pissing out 90% of what your putting in. Ill stick with a solid multi and my whey powder for now until i can dig into my text book some more. Someone should invent a process to distill urine and resynthesize the supplements that aren't absorbed that'd be a million dollar idea ( although alittle creepy at first lol )

what you piss into a container and it turns to a supplement powder?
no thanks.. haha
but most of what you're pissing out isnt what you really want anyways. All the good stuff.. "aminos, creatine, caffiene, and fatty acids" stays with you.
Theres this guy on the internet thats talking about how your body cant digest whey and how it stays in your intenstines as "toxic sludge" that cause intenstinal toxemia.
total bullshit if you do some research.. but it can scare a bunch of people who wont bother to look it up.
but hell, i didnt study anatomy like you.. so if im wrong then please tell me, i dont wanna waste my money..

futurefreak101
12-02-08, 7:11 pm
im sure taking supplements is fine..people smoke crack and drink beers everyday of their lives and live until there 70.

Rida4life
12-02-08, 7:15 pm
im sure taking supplements is fine..people smoke crack and drink beers everyday of their lives and live until there 70.

I hear that! I gotta keep with my supplements.. Shit they'er like my lil brothers and come with me everywhere I go.....LOL

futurefreak101
12-02-08, 7:20 pm
I hear that! I gotta keep with my supplements.. Shit they'er like my lil brothers and come with me everywhere I go.....LOL

haha yea dude...my main supplements i use are protein bars and protein powders...100% fine if u ask me...my farts are another story though..hahah

Big3
12-02-08, 7:54 pm
Everyday:

1. Animal PAK
2. Real Gains
3. Uni-Syn
4. Animal Omega

Training:

Shock Therapy
Intra Aid
Torrent Green Apple

....and of course the special shake, that to this day; remains a mystery.

LOL. I have s special "mystery" shake as well........

Grantski
12-02-08, 7:56 pm
Its not so much the supplements themselves more so the amount per serving. I mean your body will only ever take what it needs, everything else is excreted including things that are good for you such as vitamins, minerals etc. Theres awhole bunch of science behind it and i dont really feel like typing it all out considering i have a pathology exam 2mrrw i should be studying for lol, but basically i think its called your transport maximum. So do i need 4x the daily dosage even if im extremely active? I dont know....best case scenario im just pissing money away....worst case scenario im overloading my kidnies on a regular basis. Again im not sure but till i get some more science im cutting back for now.( just trying to have a tight diet) Im sure we have some smart guys here that can add to it. Another interesting thing you guys should watch out for is your potassium intake. Due to the potassium/sodium pump in your renal tubules for every 2 K+ that your body needs to excrete it has to absord 3 Na...so watch that potassium intake or you may be taking in to much sodium..which now that i think about it is very common in north america....lol

thatdude111
12-02-08, 11:30 pm
Multivitamin
Fish oil
Whey Protein w/BCAAs

simpleguy
12-03-08, 12:00 pm
too many really :))

let's see today: pak, 4-5 scoops of ultra whey pro, NO supp, creatine supp, glutamine, 4 scoops torrent

I need to write down which supps i have had otherwise i can get to the end of the day and think...'did i take pak this morning'? (try not to list things that are competition for universal)

today:

Shock Therapy
Animal Flex
Animal Pak
Animal Cuts
Ibuprofen - muscle relaxant due to a torn hamstring
ibilex - for a staph infection I caught off the weight benches at gym. looks like heat rash.
nurofen plus - for a migraine i woke up with.

bro, just wondering, do you stay on ibuprofen for a long time or is it just temporary?
also idk what nurofen plus has, but in my country we have it but the main ingredient is still ibuprofen so I was just curious

Carpe Diem P.T
12-03-08, 4:35 pm
thats a keen eye u have there simpleguy -

im on the ibuprofen (well the home brand version which is brufen) for about 1 week. Along with the nurofen plus it acts like a double dose.

the main ingredient here in nurofen plus is ibuprofen but the secondary is 12gms codeine which seems to be the only thing that cures my headaches. I take that for my spine which has the following issues: ""Alignment is normal. There are mild-moderate degenerative narrowings of the disc spaces down to C6/7, worst at C3/4 where there is right sided uncovertebral endplate osteophytosis which has resulted moderate neuro foraminal narrowing and likely compromise to the right exiting c4 nerve root.

There is also mild narrowing of the right C4/5 neural foramen.

There are early degenerative scleroses of the facet joints"