PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Knows Best

Tiny
12-01-08, 10:39 pm
Alright, seems I got a lot of sorted/sordid life experiences - been to prison, been stabbed a few times, traveled the world, considered becoming a priest at one point, had a job in federal law enforcement, raised a beautiful daughter, I've had the world by the balls and had everything anyone could point at and call success, and the world has had me by the balls where I've been flat out surviving on balls and knuckles . . . anyway, I think a lot of you youngins don't post in my Big Boy thread on a counta you're scared - if you're scared, say you're scared - I'm a big scary guy with big busted looking knuckles and shit but I'm a pussy cat too, 'cause no one person is defined as just one single thing, it's more complicated than that. So, this thread here is for you all the childrens to drop by here and let it off your chest - tell the big man your troubles and I will look into my crystal ball of experience and knowledge and see what advice I can give you. Maybe your turtle died and your losing sleep over it or maybe you were supposed to wash the dishes and all ya did was drag a damp filthy counter top rag over them and slap 'em back in the cabinet and now your family is eatin off those bacteria encrusted plates and you're feelin guilty. Maybe you took your father's razor and shaved the fuzzy hair off your brother's GI Joe . . . no, wait, I did that one. Well, who knows? maybe you're having girl trouble - maybe you got a crush on a chick with braces and wanna ask her out but afraid you'll be ridiculed by your bros - whatever it is, especially girl trouble, i'm real good at causin' - uh, I mean FIXIN' yeah, real good at fixin girl trouble. For real bros - think of me as the Big (BIG) brother ya never had - you can ask me anything - just like Dear Abby. I am here for you!

pmug0000
12-01-08, 10:53 pm
This should be fun...

Tiny
12-01-08, 10:55 pm
Okay . . . I'm all ears; who's gonna be first? Just toss 'em out there and I'll swing at 'em. (whistling and twiddling my thumbs.) No need to be shy. Just ask away. Your privacy is assured - just me and a couple thousand fellow Animals. Safe as in your momma's womb.

pmug0000
12-01-08, 11:00 pm
OK I'll bite... What are some of your best (or at least the funniest) pick up lines or conversation starters?

SQUAT or DIE!
12-01-08, 11:02 pm
so howd you get your start, and how many years have you been training?

prowrestler
12-01-08, 11:11 pm
Yes! Another Tiny Thread!

dominate77
12-01-08, 11:38 pm
ok so theres two chicks. 1 i was with for a year in a half and was way cool and everything and probably the first chick i truely cared about. Hot, great personality, and fun to be around. She's 2 years older than me and is a freshman in college but goes to the one in town so it wasn't a big deal that she graduated but i decided to break up with her last week because...well i wanted to be single lets say and it was kind of getting stale. She took it horribly. I still talk to her and it still feels like we're together and everything cause i went over to her house and we did the same stuff we always did when we were going out.

Than theres this other chick. She's fuckin smokin. She flirts with me all the time and i have it from good sources that she "wants to hangout with me" and i'm supposed to hang out with her tomorrow after school. And jesus christ, i'm single and young, should i feel guilty if anything happens with this chick? i mean i'm not looking for a relationship with her. I know my ex is going to take pissed off to a whole new level if she hears about it which i'll try to prevent. What the fuck should i do Tiny???

Pizzalamp
12-01-08, 11:49 pm
tiny
i have a question
ive never washed my chicken...i take it out of the package, season it...then cook it...should i be washing it?

prowrestler
12-02-08, 12:42 am
tiny
i have a question
ive never washed my chicken...i take it out of the package, season it...then cook it...should i be washing it?

i donno why, i laughed when i read this

then i got worried thnkin if tinys responce is " if you dont wash it, you die."

sanga
12-02-08, 12:51 pm
You can wash it first or you can just choke it, just do it in private, lol

I don`t wash mine.

simpleguy
12-02-08, 2:28 pm
here's one... some days I feel great about myself, seems I get along with anyone, my hair looks good (important shit at 18yrs old LOL), and apparently chicks smile at me

and then some days everything goes like shit, from friends to family and everything else...

this doesn't imply lifting though, I just mean about our social lives

do you go through this as well, meaning like one day or week everything goes right, you're in your groove, and then the other day/week you're stressed or moody?

Tiny
12-02-08, 5:34 pm
OK I'll bite... What are some of your best (or at least the funniest) pick up lines or conversation starters?

Hmmm . . . (didn't actually figure on anything requiring knowledge) Next question, please. No, no, obviously I must be kidding. Well, to be honest, I can tell ya but . . . WTF, I'll tell you. There are a few times I have had clever comeback lines when drawn into conversation with women which I can clearly recollect. I'm not so much of a "pick-up" line type guy but I like to have fun, and I think that is the biggest part of it - you have to be comfortable, relaxed, have a natural twinkle in your eye, a zest for living, 100% genuinely interested at, least in the moment. And being confident at quite easy in your own skin, you will make a lot out of solid eye contact, because you want to see what might be going on in there and you want her to see that you are not afraid, not at all out of your element, and you are being real - you might also be being humorous but definitely it is you and not aome imitation or put on character. Chicks used to approach me and (sometimes while feeling my arms or shoulders) comment that I must lift a lot of weights or say something like, "Lordy, I KNOW you lift weights." And I would reply, "no, not me." And they would say, well you look like you been lifting something, and I would say, I lift women. One time this girl who was the hostess at a fairly upscale "cafe" was flirting pretty heavily with me - it had been back and forth for a bit, so I pulled her close, looked her dead in the eye and said most sincerely, "I don't know whether we will ever end up sleeping together or not, but I do know that if you sleep with me once you'll do it again." And then there are the little witty remarks like when a chick say's "Damn, you've got some big arms, are your legs built like that too?" And I say something like, "Believe me, everything is in perfect proportion - everything." Or the old stereotype beliefs like "I've heard bodybuilders have small ______." Then I have to explain "Trust me, if you're a bit physically challenged in that department, the last thing you would want to do is to blow your thighs up to 32 or 33 inches." This is a bit . . . "weird" . . . topically, now, so I think that's enough personal info at this juncture. Next!

prowrestler
12-02-08, 6:07 pm
Hmmm . . . (didn't actually figure on anything requiring knowledge) Next question, please. No, no, obviously I must be kidding. Well, to be honest, I can tell ya but . . . WTF, I'll tell you. There are a few times I have had clever comeback lines when drawn into conversation with women which I can clearly recollect. I'm not so much of a "pick-up" line type guy but I like to have fun, and I think that is the biggest part of it - you have to be comfortable, relaxed, have a natural twinkle in your eye, a zest for living, 100% genuinely interested at, least in the moment. And being confident at quite easy in your own skin, you will make a lot out of solid eye contact, because you want to see what might be going on in there and you want her to see that you are not afraid, not at all out of your element, and you are being real - you might also be being humorous but definitely it is you and not aome imitation or put on character. Chicks used to approach me and (sometimes while feeling my arms or shoulders) comment that I must lift a lot of weights or say something like, "Lordy, I KNOW you lift weights." And I would reply, "no, not me." And they would say, well you look like you been lifting something, and I would say, I lift women. One time this girl who was the hostess at a fairly upscale "cafe" was flirting pretty heavily with me - it had been back and forth for a bit, so I pulled her close, looked her dead in the eye and said most sincerely, "I don't know whether we will ever end up sleeping together or not, but I do know that if you sleep with me once you'll do it again." And then there are the little witty remarks like when a chick say's "Damn, you've got some big arms, are your legs built like that too?" And I say something like, "Believe me, everything is in perfect proportion - everything." Or the old stereotype beliefs like "I've heard bodybuilders have small ______." Then I have to explain "Trust me, if you're a bit physically challenged in that department, the last thing you would want to do is to blow your thighs up to 32 or 33 inches." This is a bit . . . "weird" . . . topically, now, so I think that's enough personal info at this juncture. Next!

i love it
this is gonnna be a sick thread

NPC Chicka
12-02-08, 6:12 pm
Just saying Ola from Preggers- Land..........

NPC Chicka

sanga
12-03-08, 2:46 am
Tiny, when you go into restaurants or are at the mall and people stare at you commenting to each other what goes through your mind?

I mean is it a "WTF they looking at" thought or is it a "I love it, look at them looking at me commenting" thought

Themostocles
12-03-08, 2:49 am
Subbed. -T.

Tiny
12-03-08, 7:28 am

Well, I was born the son of a poor dirt farmer but from the start I had big dreams. While my initial venture as a flying carpet salesman didn't work out in Salem where the broom is held on such high pinnicle, I later honed my skills as a jockey upon the swiftest camel you've ever seen after the animal was left to me upon the death of an otherwise friendless (and crazed) Arab who lived in a shed behind a Crown station his brother owned. Unfortunately, prejudice against the beast shut us out from any equine race of notice. Initially, we were allowed to compete in two local races but a wiley verterinarian soon concluded my steed was indeed a camel and not a mishapen horse.

Damn! I have to get to work. I will return here afterwards and give you an honest answer. - Peace!

Tiny
12-03-08, 7:30 am

NPC Chicka

WHAT??? I have been wanting to get in touch with you but you know how disorganized I am. P.M. me and give me a number I might reach you at!

Tiny
12-03-08, 7:42 am
ok so theres two chicks. 1 i was with for a year in a half and was way cool and everything and probably the first chick i truely cared about. Hot, great personality, and fun to be around. She's 2 years older than me and is a freshman in college but goes to the one in town so it wasn't a big deal that she graduated but i decided to break up with her last week because...well i wanted to be single lets say and it was kind of getting stale. She took it horribly. I still talk to her and it still feels like we're together and everything cause i went over to her house and we did the same stuff we always did when we were going out.

Than theres this other chick. She's fuckin smokin. She flirts with me all the time and i have it from good sources that she "wants to hangout with me" and i'm supposed to hang out with her tomorrow after school. And jesus christ, i'm single and young, should i feel guilty if anything happens with this chick? i mean i'm not looking for a relationship with her. I know my ex is going to take pissed off to a whole new level if she hears about it which i'll try to prevent. What the fuck should i do Tiny???

Good question for a guy like me who KNOWS how to fuck up a good thing. But first off, if you have clearly broken the commitment bonds with your "ex", then you are cleared for take off. Second issue is by your own writing you are "single and young" so as long as your ex realizes this is the status you hold then again, all is wide open. Next comes the complicated issue of people's feelings . . . you are going to have to decide whether it is acceptable to proceed with any new girl after weighing the costs of it - will it seriously hurt your ex, will you regret it, what is your motivation? Do you just long to bang the new chick or is more possible on your end? Are you really sure about the breakup with the ex? If the new girl was not in the picture, would you still want to cut the commitment end of things with your ex? Only you can answer these questions. Also, realizing how young you are, maybe from here out you might want to be a little lighter handed on any potential promises you make any future girlfriends, letting them know you do care about them and want to be with them but are young enough that you may easily and realistically rethink things and grow in a different direction - it happens. I wouldn't torture myself over it - enjoy your youth as long as it isn't at great or sincere cost to others. Then again, you are not responsible for any other person's happiness and all you can do is be yourself and be honest. Trust me, I know what things are worth beating yourself up over and this issue is a smaller one is you handle it with honesty and keep it real.

sanga
12-03-08, 8:03 am
Well, I was born the son of a poor dirt farmer but from the start I had big dreams. While my initial venture as a flying carpet salesman didn't work out in Salem where the broom is held on such high pinnicle, I later honed my skills as a jockey upon the swiftest camel you've ever seen after the animal was left to me upon the death of an otherwise friendless (and crazed) Arab who lived in a shed behind a Crown station his brother owned. Unfortunately, prejudice against the beast shut us out from any equine race of notice. Initially, we were allowed to compete in two local races but a wiley verterinarian soon concluded my steed was indeed a camel and not a mishapen horse.

Damn! I have to get to work. I will return here afterwards and give you an honest answer. - Peace!

What ever happened to the camel? And did it ever mate?

pmug0000
12-03-08, 12:34 pm
Look what you've gotten yourself into...

Good stuff so far tiny, thanks for the reply.

Hoomgar
12-03-08, 2:31 pm
I try to reduce my fluid intake as evening comes but despite that I still have to get up at least once every night and usually several times a night to piss. There is no sleeping through it, the bladder is painfully full and so much so that the stomach is starting to get sick. It wakes me up! I wizz, drink more casein and pop an amino tablet then crawl back in for hopefully another 3 hours before this repeats. Most nights I get up twice, three times a night is not uncommon and 1 time a night is the least. Sleeping through the night without having to get up until morning is rare, like maybe 2 times a year.

How many times a night do you have to get up to piss? Do you feel it interrupts your most important sleep? If so, what do you recommend? Should I skip worrying about keeping the casein protein in me while I sleep? Or is this not an issue as it is part of life? This never happened to me before I started body building and drinking more fluids.

Hg

Tiny
12-03-08, 5:00 pm

Alright, so actually I was a runty little bastard, very scrawny, concave chest . . . and that was at like 12 or 13 years old, prior to that it was much worse. I had a lot of problems with my legs and my spine when I was born; I had no use of my lower body, initially, and my legs were not very straight (to say the least). My legs were set in casts to hold them in the desired position - I guess this aided in straightening them out - and after that I a lot of therapy and wore the leg braces and the special shoes and all that shit. By the time I was 13 I felt fairly normal and I had been pestering the doctors and my Mom for several years to allow me to join a Karate School I had been visiting and watching - i wasn't (to that point) allowed to participate in many sporting activities because of the curvature of my spine; every six monhs upon revue I barely managed to again duck the dreaded back brace. Anyway, one time the doctors spoke to my Mom as if I weren't even in the room, saying, "well, let him go ahead and try the Karate. He's not going to be able to do it but at least he'll find out for himself and get it out of his system." That was the first day towards my rebirth. I trained for about the next 15 years without ever even thinking about taking a break - I only backed off my martial art's practice because i had discovered bodybuilding and I could not get above 270 - 280 pounds bodyweight while competitively practicing all the aerobic stress the martial arts placed upon my body. By that point, I had long been fighting both in the ring and out and basically everybody for a fairly great distance knew me as a certified skillful asskicker (and yes, I loved to fight and did so frequently - but I had been picked on for a lot of the early years of my life and that left me with very little tolerance of bullies; also, I always believed that if it did not work in a real life combat situation then what good was it to me - the way to know what really worked and didn't work was to put it into effect in real life events). So I could fight and was feeling a whole lot better about myself than I had before I ever trained, but I was still small - maybe 145 or 150 pounds but shredded - so when I picked up the weights, I blew up rather well and wanted more of it. I liked being 180 as opposed to 150, but to get any real additional size, I realized the martial arts practice had to go, and true enough, once I put everything into pumping the iron, I got huge. All told, I have been lifting for a long time.

Tiny
12-03-08, 5:04 pm
tiny
i have a question

Technically, yes, you should be washing your bird; handling a raw dirty bird can taint your fingers and THAT can easily be spread all over the place eventually being ingested. And, yeah, I am sometimes guilty of not washing a breast or something but usually I do wash it and I always wash whole chickens. I once got food poisoning (not for chicken) and it was not fun. Wash your bird and your hands.

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 5:08 pm
Alright, so actually I was a runty little bastard, very scrawny, concave chest . . . and that was at like 12 or 13 years old, prior to that it was much worse. I had a lot of problems with my legs and my spine when I was born; I had no use of my lower body, initially, and my legs were not very straight (to say the least). My legs were set in casts to hold them in the desired position - I guess this aided in straightening them out - and after that I a lot of therapy and wore the leg braces and the special shoes and all that shit. By the time I was 13 I felt fairly normal and I had been pestering the doctors and my Mom for several years to allow me to join a Karate School I had been visiting and watching - i wasn't (to that point) allowed to participate in many sporting activities because of the curvature of my spine; every six monhs upon revue I barely managed to again duck the dreaded back brace. Anyway, one time the doctors spoke to my Mom as if I weren't even in the room, saying, "well, let him go ahead and try the Karate. He's not going to be able to do it but at least he'll find out for himself and get it out of his system." That was the first day towards my rebirth. I trained for about the next 15 years without ever even thinking about taking a break - I only backed off my martial art's practice because i had discovered bodybuilding and I could not get above 270 - 280 pounds bodyweight while competitively practicing all the aerobic stress the martial arts placed upon my body. By that point, I had long been fighting both in the ring and out and basically everybody for a fairly great distance knew me as a certified skillful asskicker (and yes, I loved to fight and did so frequently - but I had been picked on for a lot of the early years of my life and that left me with very little tolerance of bullies; also, I always believed that if it did not work in a real life combat situation then what good was it to me - the way to know what really worked and didn't work was to put it into effect in real life events). So I could fight and was feeling a whole lot better about myself than I had before I ever trained, but I was still small - maybe 145 or 150 pounds but shredded - so when I picked up the weights, I blew up rather well and wanted more of it. I liked being 180 as opposed to 150, but to get any real additional size, I realized the martial arts practice had to go, and true enough, once I put everything into pumping the iron, I got huge. All told, I have been lifting for a long time.

that is pretty inspiring tiny, i dont see you as a fraile young man or as a martial artist, but i suppose when i only see pictures of you as the beast that you are beliving anything else seems difficult.

Tiny
12-03-08, 5:12 pm
here's one... some days I feel great about myself, seems I get along with anyone, my hair looks good (important shit at 18yrs old LOL), and apparently chicks smile at me

and then some days everything goes like shit, from friends to family and everything else...

this doesn't imply lifting though, I just mean about our social lives

do you go through this as well, meaning like one day or week everything goes right, you're in your groove, and then the other day/week you're stressed or moody?

Most of the time I almost seem to glide along the floor I'm so in tune; I even swagger around with the most bad assed pimp stick you'll ever see - see me at The Cage . . . NOT! Hell yeah, brother, some days it all turns to shit but I try to maintain perspective. But really the worst problems I ever have are ones I have caused myself. I know what you mean, though. I have (believe it or not) days when shit ain't going right, and sometimes I beat myself up over things, and sometimes my confidence even faulters but I think it through and figure fuck it, ya know? It's gonna be whatever it's gonna be so if it's "my day" in the bag then bring it on, throw some more shit on me, fuck it. Sometimes I don't even feel like going to the gym but I make myself go and do my thing and by the time I'm through, I'm back on top and got it together to keep pressing onward. Everybody doubts, everybody bleeds, everybody cries, everybody gets tired, everybody second guesses, and everybody fucks up at least once in awhile - no one gets it perfect 24-7.

Tiny
12-03-08, 5:26 pm
Tiny, when you go into restaurants or are at the mall and people stare at you commenting to each other what goes through your mind?

I mean is it a "WTF they looking at" thought or is it a "I love it, look at them looking at me commenting" thought

I'm going to share some real shit with you here - my early youth left a mark on me, it humbled me, and later on it made me feel guilt for anyone I ever slighted or maybe I wanted to fit in enough that I sided with others to turn a cold shoulder toward someone kids in a group might single out as "uncool" or not sociablly acceptable, the unpopular kid. See, I didn't like being made fun of, being picked on and called names, being pushed around, so when things began to change for me - mostly generated from my knocking out the neighborhood bully in front of everybody at the playground about 6 or 8 months after I began training in Japanese Goju-ryu - that was something I wanted to last, I never wanted to return to my former "outcast" or "nerdy" status. So when the kids were no longer making fun of me, but would say things to me making fun of some other kid, i wasn't "strong" enough to say "That's not right - I don't agree with that." i was later but not at that point and I wish I had been. Anyway, I have never changed inside - at my core I am the same scrawny little kid. The world and how it related to me changed but me, I'm still the same soul. So many times when people stare or whisper I have to remember that it isn't neccessarily a negative thing and it is because I do appear so different from most folks. Hard to explain but I got too much attnetion as the scrany kid getting made fun of, so now when I get too much attention if it catches me off guard I have to remember, "oh, yeah, I'm this hugely muscled freaky looking dude." And I still get jealous or ignorant attention but that is very rare and most of the time it is positive and I try to be friendly and interactive if that seems to be what someone wants.

Tiny
12-03-08, 5:34 pm
I try to reduce my fluid intake as evening comes but despite that I still have to get up at least once every night and usually several times a night to piss. There is no sleeping through it, the bladder is painfully full and so much so that the stomach is starting to get sick. It wakes me up! I wizz, drink more casein and pop an amino tablet then crawl back in for hopefully another 3 hours before this repeats. Most nights I get up twice, three times a night is not uncommon and 1 time a night is the least. Sleeping through the night without having to get up until morning is rare, like maybe 2 times a year.

How many times a night do you have to get up to piss? Do you feel it interrupts your most important sleep? If so, what do you recommend? Should I skip worrying about keeping the casein protein in me while I sleep? Or is this not an issue as it is part of life? This never happened to me before I started body building and drinking more fluids.

Hg

Ha! Welcome to the club! If you were truly hardcore you would just shove a long piece of windshield washer tubing in your crank at night, run the length down the bed and into a large colostomy bag tacked to the end of the bed, and just empty it every morning before you shave. Of course this might just be one more of several reasons why I frequently find myself alone. No, really this is common and fuck yeah I get up frequently. I'm used to it and I can fall right back to sleep fairly easily. It is just one more example of our quirky lifestyle and the dues we are willing to pay. Wht about the amonia scented night sweats? Had those yet at all? Oh, yeah, the ladies really like those.

stumblin54
12-03-08, 5:42 pm

NPC Chicka

What's the good word Chicka? Missing you around here lately...

Stumblin

stumblin54
12-03-08, 5:47 pm
do you ever worry that one day you'll become so swoll that you spontaneously combust? Valentino had a documentary about his arm exploding, but yours could take it to a whole other level. I can see it now, along the lines of "The Man Who Exploded", the story of the man they called Tiny who became so massive he disintegrated into thin air...just curious.

Stumblin

Atom
12-03-08, 6:01 pm
Ha! Welcome to the club! If you were truly hardcore you would just shove a long piece of windshield washer tubing in your crank at night, run the length down the bed and into a large colostomy bag tacked to the end of the bed, and just empty it every morning before you shave. Of course this might just be one more of several reasons why I frequently find myself alone. No, really this is common and fuck yeah I get up frequently. I'm used to it and I can fall right back to sleep fairly easily. It is just one more example of our quirky lifestyle and the dues we are willing to pay. Wht about the amonia scented night sweats? Had those yet at all? Oh, yeah, the ladies really like those.

Whilst I'm yet to experience the night sweats I absolutely wreak of ammonia by the time I'm in full flow during training...small gym...not pleasant for those close-by!!

V Man
12-03-08, 6:37 pm
Subbed

Tiny - I know little about you.... Could you give your real name so I can look you up on the net to see which badass Im talking to....?

Im one of those guys that loves to put a face to the name

Tiny
12-03-08, 7:26 pm
Whilst I'm yet to experience the night sweats I absolutely wreak of ammonia by the time I'm in full flow during training...small gym...not pleasant for those close-by!!

Aha! And do you know why that happens or what it indicates?

Tiny
12-03-08, 7:33 pm
do you ever worry that one day you'll become so swoll that you spontaneously combust? Valentino had a documentary about his arm exploding, but yours could take it to a whole other level. I can see it now, along the lines of "The Man Who Exploded", the story of the man they called Tiny who became so massive he disintegrated into thin air...just curious.

Stumblin

Well, no chance of me explodin' for the same reasons Greg exploded but there is always the possibility of spontainious human combustion but I think higher levels of bodyfat might make that more likely so maybe in the far off season but I am jive lean right now so I fear no spontainious explosions . . . also, Universal's inclusion of digestive enzymes in several of the products I use help keep the flowers nice and fresh around here, even in the face of mad protein consumption.

Tiny
12-03-08, 7:54 pm
Subbed

Tiny - I know little about you.... Could you give your real name so I can look you up on the net to see which badass Im talking to....?

Im one of those guys that loves to put a face to the name

In my sig I have added a link to some pics on photobucket - wide variety of some shredded, some huge, some before I got big, some of me halfway there, etc.

dominate77
12-03-08, 8:11 pm
Good question for a guy like me who KNOWS how to fuck up a good thing. But first off, if you have clearly broken the commitment bonds with your "ex", then you are cleared for take off. Second issue is by your own writing you are "single and young" so as long as your ex realizes this is the status you hold then again, all is wide open. Next comes the complicated issue of people's feelings . . . you are going to have to decide whether it is acceptable to proceed with any new girl after weighing the costs of it - will it seriously hurt your ex, will you regret it, what is your motivation? Do you just long to bang the new chick or is more possible on your end? Are you really sure about the breakup with the ex? If the new girl was not in the picture, would you still want to cut the commitment end of things with your ex? Only you can answer these questions. Also, realizing how young you are, maybe from here out you might want to be a little lighter handed on any potential promises you make any future girlfriends, letting them know you do care about them and want to be with them but are young enough that you may easily and realistically rethink things and grow in a different direction - it happens. I wouldn't torture myself over it - enjoy your youth as long as it isn't at great or sincere cost to others. Then again, you are not responsible for any other person's happiness and all you can do is be yourself and be honest. Trust me, I know what things are worth beating yourself up over and this issue is a smaller one is you handle it with honesty and keep it real.

thanks thats some good advice man. I did end up hanging out with that chick and somehow rumors are flowing out of everyones mouth when neither of us told anyone what happened just that we were hanging out. and i think overall i like being single more than a relationship. And man some of those lines in that post are great man, "maybe from here out you might want to be a little lighter handed on any potential promises you make any future girlfriends, letting them know you do care about them and want to be with them but are young enough that you may easily and realistically rethink things and grow in a different direction - it happens." I'm going to try to remember to say something like this.

prowrestler
12-03-08, 11:53 pm
ok tiny, im thinkin of a question to ask you

ah! i got one!

do you consider yourself to be role model caliber? why or why not? alot of guys always say "im not a role model" but i can honestly say that you have been a BIG inspiration to me, a bit over a year when i found your thread and saw your pics, i was amazed and since then, since seeing your lat spread pic, ive wanted to look like that. not only that but you've lifted massive wieghts and trained with the big boys in the power scene.

so, would ya consider yourslef a good role model?

who do you think would be a good role model?

god i feel like im back in school makeing questions for a teachers book report lol

Atom
12-04-08, 6:24 am
Aha! And do you know why that happens or what it indicates?

Im hoping it's just the EXCESS protein being burned?

Have read that the ammonia smell can be due to insufficient carb intake causing aminos to be used as fuel, but with protein so high, carbs accounting for about 40% daily cals, and with abundant carbs surrounding the workout itself (Torrent) i doubt it's the 'necessary' aminos being burnt, only the 'excess' (exactly what we want with this approach).

What's the verdict, am i on the right track and it's all good, or have i missed the green and landed in the bunker??

sanga
12-04-08, 6:51 am
I'm going to share some real shit with you here - my early youth left a mark on me, it humbled me, and later on it made me feel guilt for anyone I ever slighted or maybe I wanted to fit in enough that I sided with others to turn a cold shoulder toward someone kids in a group might single out as "uncool" or not sociablly acceptable, the unpopular kid. See, I didn't like being made fun of, being picked on and called names, being pushed around, so when things began to change for me - mostly generated from my knocking out the neighborhood bully in front of everybody at the playground about 6 or 8 months after I began training in Japanese Goju-ryu - that was something I wanted to last, I never wanted to return to my former "outcast" or "nerdy" status. So when the kids were no longer making fun of me, but would say things to me making fun of some other kid, i wasn't "strong" enough to say "That's not right - I don't agree with that." i was later but not at that point and I wish I had been. Anyway, I have never changed inside - at my core I am the same scrawny little kid. The world and how it related to me changed but me, I'm still the same soul. So many times when people stare or whisper I have to remember that it isn't neccessarily a negative thing and it is because I do appear so different from most folks. Hard to explain but I got too much attnetion as the scrany kid getting made fun of, so now when I get too much attention if it catches me off guard I have to remember, "oh, yeah, I'm this hugely muscled freaky looking dude." And I still get jealous or ignorant attention but that is very rare and most of the time it is positive and I try to be friendly and interactive if that seems to be what someone wants.

Thanks mate, I can relate somewhat to that, I`m sure we all can here.

sanga
12-04-08, 6:53 am

Me too, I get up 3-4 times to piss, annoying but a necesary need.

Now I suppose the tubing will depend on the size of your d***, I`ll have to look for some extra small gauged tube, lol

Hoomgar
12-04-08, 11:01 am
Wht about the amonia scented night sweats? Had those yet at all? Oh, yeah, the ladies really like those.

I've had them while working out already but not in a long time. Forgot about them really? I've sweat at night already but not the ammonia sweats. Thank God for that! She already complains about the bombs I drop while I'm sleeping LOL!

It's from excess nitrogen right?

Hg

wedge
12-04-08, 11:32 am
I have a question.
Do to my high protein consumption (my guess) I have a lot of gas. And when I let them rip, forget about it. Rancid shit.
Is there anything to do about that or just tell my loved ones to invest in gas masks?

Deaner488
12-04-08, 12:22 pm
damn tiny that is the first time i have seen pictures of you and your are one big dude.

V Man
12-04-08, 1:01 pm
In my sig I have added a link to some pics on photobucket - wide variety of some shredded, some huge, some before I got big, some of me halfway there, etc.

Holy shit - your off season arm and lat size is insane!!

And check out the defination on your arms at competition weight!

Ur a freak.

McFly
12-04-08, 1:11 pm
Tiny calls it how he sees it....gotta respect that. always looking forward to what the big man has to say.

Tiny
12-04-08, 5:15 pm
ok tiny, im thinkin of a question to ask you

ah! i got one!

do you consider yourself to be role model caliber? why or why not? alot of guys always say "im not a role model" but i can honestly say that you have been a BIG inspiration to me, a bit over a year when i found your thread and saw your pics, i was amazed and since then, since seeing your lat spread pic, ive wanted to look like that. not only that but you've lifted massive wieghts and trained with the big boys in the power scene.

so, would ya consider yourslef a good role model?

who do you think would be a good role model?

god i feel like im back in school makeing questions for a teachers book report lol

Wow, that's actually a good question - a heavy question, but a good one. I haven't given it much thought. I think I have made a lot of wrong turns and I have some genuine weaknesses but a lot of that comes along with being human. I dislike it when I pick up a magazine or see one in a rack and right on the cover is a guy who I personally know is a bag of shit (so far as being a person goes) and yet he gets hoisted up high as an example of good character. hey, man, if the guy is a crudball but has a great physique, then, okay, he has a great physique (but so fucking what? Nothing excuses or overides being a piec of human garbage) so let's give him that but no need to flat out lie and promote the dude as a great father if he's a horrible one or a great husband if he beats his wife or that he cares about others when he's been busted for ripping off people who trusted him and then snitching on everyone else who had any hand in it with him so he can get off more easily. And this is not to say there aren't a whole lot of good genuine people around because there are - I just can't stand phonies. With me, what you see and hear from me is what and who I am. I don't consider myself any kind of example of what a good role model should be but I would hope somewhere along the line I can help other people and inspire them with what is good in me, and I am conscious of it and I try to be the best I can be - being a decent person if more important than the bodybuilding. As for who I think would make a good role model - I think Big Gene Rychlak (Big Dog) is a good role model. I think "Vinny" is a good role model. I think there are too many decent and good folks on this board to even name them. I think Universal itself sets the bar real high for other companies to aspire to - not only with their great supps but in the way they do business and shit they give back like this forum. The short list would be for me to name the bags of human refuse I personally know - but that's not what I'm here for and they know who they are; of course they probably have no real conscious to torment them.

Tiny
12-04-08, 5:23 pm
Im hoping it's just the EXCESS protein being burned?

Have read that the ammonia smell can be due to insufficient carb intake causing aminos to be used as fuel, but with protein so high, carbs accounting for about 40% daily cals, and with abundant carbs surrounding the workout itself (Torrent) i doubt it's the 'necessary' aminos being burnt, only the 'excess' (exactly what we want with this approach).

What's the verdict, am i on the right track and it's all good, or have i missed the green and landed in the bunker??

Dead fucking on! Excess "protein" is rid from the body in the form of ammonia (more specifially, excess nitrogen is rid in the form of ammonia, and that nitrogen started out as all that protein you ate). So if you are sweating ammonia you are pretty much assured of being in a positive state of nitrogen balance. Sometimes you might not notice it while training but later on if you pick that sweaty workout top out of the laundry basket, then you might more readily discern a nasty piss like smell.

sanga
12-04-08, 5:28 pm
I like the smell, lets me know I`m on the right track, lol

Tiny
12-04-08, 5:32 pm
I've had them while working out already but not in a long time. Forgot about them really? I've sweat at night already but not the ammonia sweats. Thank God for that! She already complains about the bombs I drop while I'm sleeping LOL!

It's from excess nitrogen right?

Hg

That is exactly correct - you guys are pretty sharp around here. Yeah, I know "we" are not the easiest bach of people to live with. If I ever run a personals ad I could put: Huge bodybuilding male, takes several dumps a day, eats everything in the house all day long, crowds the front of the car even spilling over into the other seat, gets up and down a dozen times through the night to piss, sweats at night so badly that in the morrow it will seem like someone has pissed all over the bed, balls often chafe agaist massive thighs and require tlc, etc. etc.

Mr. Dead
12-04-08, 5:33 pm
That is exactly correct - you guys are pretty sharp around here. Yeah, I know "we" are not the easiest bach of people to live with. If I ever run a personals ad I could put: Huge bodybuilding male, takes several dumps a day, eats everything in the house all day long, crowds the front of the car even spilling over into the other seat, gets up and down a dozen times through the night to piss, sweats at night so badly that in the morrow it will seem like someone has pissed all over the bed, balls often chafe agaist massive thighs and require tlc, etc. etc.

*LMAO!!!* That is sooo very true...

sanga
12-04-08, 5:34 pm
Maybe we need to put up a sign-

No Naked Flames Please.

sanga
12-04-08, 5:35 pm

hahahhahaha, shake all down my front now!

Tiny
12-04-08, 5:36 pm
I have a question.
Do to my high protein consumption (my guess) I have a lot of gas. And when I let them rip, forget about it. Rancid shit.
Is there anything to do about that or just tell my loved ones to invest in gas masks?

Ah, well are you using Pak? I assume you are but is your protein powder Real Gains? universal includes digesive enzymes in these mixes and that is a big help for me. In fact, life ain't so bad around me with those digestive enzymes doing their thing - but if you don't get enough of them through the products, look around for a dedicated digestive enzyme product.

Tiny
12-04-08, 5:37 pm
damn tiny that is the first time i have seen pictures of you and your are one big dude.

Really? Tell me more, sounds good.

Tiny
12-04-08, 5:40 pm
Holy shit - your off season arm and lat size is insane!!

And check out the defination on your arms at competition weight!

Ur a freak.

Dude, not to toot my own horn but check out that quad definition in the pic of me standing in the aisle with two other guys - I'm in the middle with a gray t-shirt on and my posing trunks; the guy to the left of the pick is a good dude named Gabe and compare . . . he placed several clicks ahead of me right there. That is the show where I had words with one of the judges at the weigh-in (not a good idea - hurt myself in the end).

Tiny
12-04-08, 5:41 pm
Tiny calls it how he sees it....gotta respect that. always looking forward to what the big man has to say.

Thanks, brother. I think I might get up to The Training Center this weekend - maybe I'll get to see everybody.

Lunatic001
12-04-08, 5:57 pm
I just have one question...I enjoy your posts and really take you advice to heart....but my question is, Will you ever make it out to California? And if you EVER do, please let the SoCal Crew know....

Lunatic

Tiny
12-04-08, 6:05 pm
I just have one question...I enjoy your posts and really take you advice to heart....but my question is, Will you ever make it out to California? And if you EVER do, please let the SoCal Crew know....

Lunatic

Well, it just so happens that this coming year I have a lot up my sleeve - by January I will be carrying a great deal more muscle mass than I ever have, and at The Cage I aim to be quite a spectacle, AND I think I will get around quite a bit in the summer and Cali is doable, so long as nothing flies apart on me and I keep going on my present course.

Lunatic001
12-04-08, 6:12 pm
Well, it just so happens that this coming year I have a lot up my sleeve - by January I will be carrying a great deal more muscle mass than I ever have, and at The Cage I aim to be quite a spectacle, AND I think I will get around quite a bit in the summer and Cali is doable, so long as nothing flies apart on me and I keep going on my present course.

Cool....please let us know....I would be great to organize an ABC and you being able to attend if you can......

Lunatic

ionicrod
12-04-08, 6:16 pm
Dude, not to toot my own horn but check out that quad definition in the pic of me standing in the aisle with two other guys - I'm in the middle with a gray t-shirt on and my posing trunks; the guy to the left of the pick is a good dude named Gabe and compare . . . he placed several clicks ahead of me right there. That is the show where I had words with one of the judges at the weigh-in (not a good idea - hurt myself in the end).

Oh, so this is the show with all the controversy you have spoken of. Damn dude, youre thighs were looking pretty sick, with those cross striations. Its a shame that shit went down. You were definitely looking harder than gabe, at least in that picture.

Tiny
12-04-08, 6:30 pm
Oh, so this is the show with all the controversy you have spoken of. Damn dude, youre thighs were looking pretty sick, with those cross striations. Its a shame that shit went down. You were definitely looking harder than gabe, at least in that picture.

Yup, I ain't much of a complainer after the fact but . . . anyway, it's just a beauty contest, basically, and not brain surgery - nobody lost a life or a limb, so wtf.

ionicrod
12-04-08, 6:45 pm
Yup, I ain't much of a complainer after the fact but . . . anyway, it's just a beauty contest, basically, and not brain surgery - nobody lost a life or a limb, so wtf.

Man, you're so right. What is it.. life's nothing but a beauty contest. Yes, its just a show, if you enjoyed it, and you did not really lose anything, it's all good.

V Man
12-04-08, 7:08 pm

Awesome - especially when you compare the bodybuilding pics to the picture of you when you were skinny.
The guy to the left of you is really asthetically on the money - especially upper body and abs. What words with the judge?? kind words or threatening words????! spill the beans

Giant Killer
12-04-08, 7:54 pm
Tiny,

Steak. Is there anything better?

Sincerely,
GK

prowrestler
12-04-08, 11:15 pm
Tiny,

Sincerely,
GK

ice cream

simpleguy
12-05-08, 6:22 am
ice cream

whaat???? you must be kidding, cause I'd definitely go with oreos

Hoomgar
12-05-08, 10:44 am

This pic ain't too bad for quads either...
http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/prosize/?action=view&current=IMG_01521.jpg

Thanks, brother. I think I might get up to The Training Center this weekend - maybe I'll get to see everybody.

Speaking of this and the last comment, that pic was at S&S in Jersey right? Well tomorrow is the Jersey ABC at S&S again bro! Check out the Jersey Animals thread in the board. Just didn't want you to miss another one if you can make it? This will be the last big hurah of the year for ABC events on the east coast. If you can find your way up to the Lancaster area you are welcome to carpool out with me.

SDR
12-06-08, 10:39 am
Tiny, what crazy shit do you get up to for fun and in leisure time?

at my age all the boys are drinkin it up at bars (and sure, it is fun) but right now id rather
be bustin my ass alone in the gym or with the occasional training partner, at times ya feel like your missing out etc

obviously its a matter of sacrifice, and ive chosen mine but thought i'd get asked, and be called a pussy too LOL

futurefreak101
12-06-08, 2:53 pm
dude your fucking huge. how many calories do you eat a day and what is your typical bulking diet?

Deaner488
12-07-08, 12:43 am
tiny are you gonna be doing a show any time soon? whats your future plans?

Tiny
12-07-08, 8:35 am
Awesome - especially when you compare the bodybuilding pics to the picture of you when you were skinny.
The guy to the left of you is really asthetically on the money - especially upper body and abs. What words with the judge?? kind words or threatening words????! spill the beans

Well, Machine and I kind of share a similar . . . I don't know if I would call it "distaste" . . . maybe the word is "position" as far as bodybuilding competitions go, and our participation or potential participation in them. In certain "federations/organizations" more so than others, too many times the athletes who basically put their health on the line in some instances to make these shows viable are treated like hunks of meat. I treat others with respect, initially, I was raised well enough to put that out there right from the go, BUT if someone is going to meet that with disrespect or outright rude or crude behavior, well, I am not going to respect that and I am not going to accept it and I am not going to be overly willing to perform like a circus trained dog behind that. Not after I have invested months (a culmination of many many years all in all) specifically preparing to participate in a particular show, have spent the bucks required, have paid my entrance fee(s), have made all the arrangements, paid for airfare/transportation, accomodation, etc. etc. By the time I get there (like all the other athletes) I am tired, I have been "dieting" for a long time at that point, I have it all down to precarious timing and scheduling, and then things are being delayed, etc., so I am not of the best disposition to be spoken to like a disposable hobo who is apparently expected to kiss ass and feel some great gratitude and debt that I am there as if I have been awarded counsel with God All Mighty - if you right out the gate talk to me like shit, don't expect me to pander to that. Any way, at the night before weigh in at this particular show, I politely asked a reasonable question and one of the judges present jumped down my throat. Everyone got really quiet and so you have this room full of big, strong, muscular men all trembling and looking at their feet ready to put up with anything these "officials" want to dish out. It's fucking nuts. I wasn't expecting that, I certainly do not speak to people in that way and I am not putting up with it just to compete or potentially place well in some fucking show I have spent a large sum of my own time and money preparing for. Shows that draw the best competitiors do so for a reason - because the best favor this show, and their appearance and participation catapults the status of that show. I don't think "we" expect our asses should be kissed but at a minimum we should be treated as human beings if not supportive athletes striving to make a good appearance at your show. Anyway, I asked him just who in the fuck he thought he was talking to like that because apparently he had me way mistaken for some other type of "bodybuilder."

Tiny
12-07-08, 8:36 am
Tiny,

Sincerely,
GK

Please GK . . . you surely must know what is better than steak. Other than THAT nope, nothing better than steak.

Tiny
12-07-08, 8:41 am
whaat???? you must be kidding, cause I'd definitely go with oreos

Humph! My bros Prowrestler AND Simpleguy say ice cream and Oreos . . . dude, why does the world rotate? Why did Man even bother to slay a critter and clothe his loins? Why leave the cave and build an infrastructure? Come now, why do we really do what we do? Sure, there are millions of differing reasons we could credit BUT what about the nookie????

Tiny
12-07-08, 8:50 am
This pic ain't too bad for quads either...
http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj279/prosize/?action=view&current=IMG_01521.jpg

Speaking of this and the last comment, that pic was at S&S in Jersey right? Well tomorrow is the Jersey ABC at S&S again bro! Check out the Jersey Animals thread in the board. Just didn't want you to miss another one if you can make it? This will be the last big hurah of the year for ABC events on the east coast. If you can find your way up to the Lancaster area you are welcome to carpool out with me.

Hmmm. I am going to think about this and see if I can't rearrange some thing today and make it to S&S - there's a fifty percent chance I can pull that off.

Tiny
12-07-08, 9:15 am
Tiny, what crazy shit do you get up to for fun and in leisure time?

at my age all the boys are drinkin it up at bars (and sure, it is fun) but right now id rather
be bustin my ass alone in the gym or with the occasional training partner, at times ya feel like your missing out etc

obviously its a matter of sacrifice, and ive chosen mine but thought i'd get asked, and be called a pussy too LOL

Shit, brother, by this stage of the game basically if I haven't had it or done it, most likely I never wanted it. Yesterday I went to a big Train and Toy show - wow! Sounds like excitement, huh? Then, in the afternoon/evening I went into PA to again look at a place I like there, way back in the sticks - it began to snow and I saw 1 car turned on its roof and another on its side both within 4 miles of each other, plus many cars in small altercations (all on Rt. 83). I go to car shows, gun shows, I eat out frequently because I really appreciate good food and atmosphere. Sometimes I hit upon a really cool little spot and will return there again and again and other times I am disappointed and don't go back. Friday night I tried a fancy little place I had heard of but never been to. It was a bit loud and snobby for my tastes - i prefer quiet, casual but cool AND with excellent food. This place was so pretentious that it was ridiculous. Every item on the menu was too over the top - to the point where it was just too extreme just to be extreme and at the expense of the food, in my opinion. I like to play with and hang out with my dog, Baby. I play guitar and have several - the more I am lifting the harder it gets to play 'cause my hand cramps up. I try to avoid crowded places not because I dislike other people but because I greatly dislike RUDE people, and unfortunately, even at the Train and Toy show yesterday, tons of people crowd past you and squeeze by but I only heard one single soul say the magic words, "excuse me." I have problems with people bumping into me and not even thinking to say "excuse me." I say it - I always hold the door . . . I don't get people without manners but it seems the way of the world today. As for "drinking", nothing good (that I can recollect) ever really happened to me while drinking; I never really met any particularly high quality people who became a positive aspect in my life at a bar. So I don't "drink." In my opinion, I already have too many things I need to work on, areas in which I need to improve, without delving into known dead zones. I don't even have friends who are club or bar goers - it's just a whole different "life" than mine. I like a good movie - usually at home because society is so fucked up that I have even been in an altercation in a movie theatre. I have no tolerance for assholes, so for me, the higher road is to avoid situations or "set-ups" where someone will very likely need corrected. I am very bad at eating shit - any shit at all. The oddest reality is that (and Jeff mcVicar pointed this out to me and it is true) if you put a dozen truly bad motherfuckers all in one room, everyone is standing around smiling and nodding at each other and there isn't going to be any trouble. Usually those looking for trouble, welcoming or starting trouble don't actually have any experience with the genuine article.

Tiny
12-07-08, 9:28 am
dude your fucking huge. how many calories do you eat a day and what is your typical bulking diet?

There's a lot in my "What's Tiny Know" thread that I either flat out explain or at least hint upon that is really worthwhile to put together and experiement with, and it's the bread and butter of how I do things, not unimportant stuff. And I have said before, I find that . . . well, first you have to get your shit together with the scheduled, arranged meals and food plan and be able to consistenly carry that shit out, but, especially when bulking, I find that if you can sort of begin to blur that into as near a continuous feeding approach as able, your body is going to go and grow farther on a potentially lesser totality. I consume a lot more cals per day precontest than simply bulking. The way I do things, for me to get harder, tighter, leaner, I must take in a hell of a lot more of everything (except fats) and I still get bigger too. BUT I can simply cruise along getting bigger with no hassles taking in less of everything but consuming my nutrition nearly non-stop during my waking period. Literally, do not wait to get hungry before eating more - just keep eating. Carry that gallon of milk around with you and sip on it all day long - mabe drink more if you are a big dude and can handle it but you still have to get that literally solid food in there (you can't take on all that milk at the sacrifice of the food you would otherwise be eating - it must be in addition to, and my friend you WILL blow the fuck up). Precontest I strive to hit the 700 mark with grams of protein per day and around 600 for carbs - I try to supersaturate with the protein and I do cardio when required to burn off additional fat. Get the protein up there and you'll burn fat at that in itself - significant fat. Water intake has to be high as well. Your "gut" is going to stretch and look like a preganant woman's every evening but fuck it, so long as that shit is flat when you wake up you can start all over again, and that is how it is done.

Tiny
12-07-08, 9:29 am
tiny are you gonna be doing a show any time soon? whats your future plans?

I do in fact plan to step on stage this coming year - more than once - but we will see.

Deaner488
12-07-08, 12:03 pm
you will have to let us know when you will be performing so we can make it out to watch.

Hoomgar
12-08-08, 1:40 pm
Hmmm. I am going to think about this and see if I can't rearrange some thing today and make it to S&S - there's a fifty percent chance I can pull that off.

Sorry it didn't work out bro. As you already know, you didn't miss anything in the way of travel though. I got stuck in that crap up above Allentown yet and had to come home in it seeing lots of what you described.

As for missing S&S, you just left it for someone else to be the biggest dude there that day for once, thats all LOL!

I am so with you on the matter of people with no manors. My wife is constantly encouraging me to ignore rude people. Still, at times, you can only take so much before the mouth has to come open.

Hg

Giant Killer
12-08-08, 3:42 pm
Please GK . . . you surely must know what is better than steak. Other than THAT nope, nothing better than steak.

Ahhh yes I see what you're saying there. Very wise.

I do in fact plan to step on stage this coming year - more than once - but we will see.

I'll be looking out for more news on this. Keep us updated.

Tiny
12-26-08, 11:32 am
Hmmm, seems this thread has fizzled out . . . guess it really is true (sob) all I know anything about is bodybuilding and have no business offering advice on any other subject.
NOT! Come on, surely someone here can recognize that my wide array of varied experiences can yield wisdom which could relate to another's situation. Hey, I am particularly an expert of fucking up relationships, so if anyone is at their wits end with their partner, girlfriend, whatever, just ask me what I would do, then if you do the opposite, maybe that could work. Girlfriend talk too much? Shit, let me help you out and before you know it you will have that problem no longer - in fact, she might never even want to speak to you again in this lifetime. Then, so long as you can drag your ass to the gym, you are sure to get huge.

Themostocles
12-26-08, 12:10 pm
Tiny, are there any women out there that aren't completely insane ot just plain stupid? -T.

wedge
12-26-08, 12:16 pm
How do you deal with a fiance that supports you, yet thinks you're "Not right in the head" because of what we put our bodies through in the gym.

SDR
12-26-08, 2:32 pm
Hey, I am particularly an expert of fucking up relationships, so if anyone is at their wits end with their partner, girlfriend, whatever, just ask me what I would do, then if you do the opposite, maybe that could work. Girlfriend talk too much? Shit, let me help you out and before you know it you will have that problem no longer - in fact, she might never even want to speak to you again in this lifetime

How do you tell a girl to to lose weight without offending her and hurting feelings!?
I had tried the wait-and-see approach, the helpful approach and the forceful one too, while she promised she would and did her cardio etc her results were up and down/inconsistent, i was just trying to look out and make her look/feel her best

On another note, how do you get this same girl back now that she is with someone else? (shes a lady worth the fight....)

Thanks Mr. Vest !

sanga
12-26-08, 2:48 pm
Tiny, you come across any really strong women in your time, I mean freaky strong?

shortstack
12-26-08, 4:11 pm
What is your opinion on aftermarket underdrive pulleys, cold air ind kits, throttle body spacers, etc, etc, etc.

I put a underdrive pulley kit, a cold air kit, and a dual exhaust on a 95 mustang I had and saw some good improvements in MPG, or at least it appeared that way.

Now I have a 03 v8 Tundra and considered making some changes but am more skeptical on the newer vehicles that bolt ons can make that much of a difference.

What do you think Tiny???

Shortstack

Tiny
12-29-08, 7:02 pm
Tiny, are there any women out there that aren't completely insane ot just plain stupid? -T.

Well, yes, but usually they are not compatable with us.

Tiny
12-29-08, 7:20 pm
How do you deal with a fiance that supports you, yet thinks you're "Not right in the head" because of what we put our bodies through in the gym.

Well, we aren't right in the head when judged by the conventional "norm" but that's okay. But, we present a trade off - yeah, we're a bit off, maybe some of us (no maybe about it, really) are more than a "bit" off, but we certainly cannot be accused of being boring or dull - right? so we have that going for us. Then, there is at least the physical bonus that we look better than the average joe - some chicks are going to say that doesn't matter much because they are attracted to "who" we are inside or some other shit, and that may be true but come on, they like how it looks on us - I am sure they aren't feeling cheated if we look better than the majority of guys our age or that we have great blood flow and can perform like an athlete. Now, there actually are a few chicks out there who have some kind of fetish for men who are built like little boys, so if you find yourself with one of those, they gotta go. If you wanna be appreciated, if you are an apple, make sure you find a chick that digs apples - if you're an orange, make sure she likes oranges. Life's too short to be small - and if you were born small (like I was) you will discover for yourself that life's a lot sweeter when you're swole. I am getting older now but in my hay-day, I can tell you, any chick that says she doesn't like all these muscles is only saying that shit because she has a scrawny or seriously out of shape man of her own or she's never been with a really muscular dude. Those girls can feel those delts and that back and those lats when they are hanging onto you - believe me, they recognize that shit, and you ain't gotta be mad huge, just carry more muscle than the norm and they will know it and they will find it feels all kinds of different. So, maybe we aren't exactly right in the head, fuck it, who cares? If "right" means "normal" as judged by the bulk of society, that's not my bag, anyway, and, besides, I've been called a lot worse than that.

Tiny
12-29-08, 7:43 pm
How do you tell a girl to to lose weight without offending her and hurting feelings!?
I had tried the wait-and-see approach, the helpful approach and the forceful one too, while she promised she would and did her cardio etc her results were up and down/inconsistent, i was just trying to look out and make her look/feel her best

On another note, how do you get this same girl back now that she is with someone else? (shes a lady worth the fight....)

Thanks Mr. Vest !

Hmmm - usually, when you break up, she will lose weight and get to looking better than ever, but then, those are the ones you can never get back. Really, I would say that if you do more active things together as a couple, that is one way to smooth into the getting fit attitude. You have to create enjoyable or at least exciting "adventures" which require a physical expenditutre. You could get into climbing together or hiking - starting out with rather mild but slightly challenging courses and moving gradually into more difficult courses. You could even train together - make her your actual training partner but you each must be allowed to train at your own levels, you have to modify weights and reps/sets for her but you can do your usual thing. I had a girlfriend who trained with me before, and it was pretty nice, actually. As for her now being with someone else, you must first be extremely (maybe painfully) honest with yourself and get a clear idea in your head as to "why" the two of you are no longer together. Not just the surface stuff but claim responsibility on your end as to owing up to what in you needs to change or be modified/corrected. Then, you have to honestly assess as to wether it is worth that much to you and can you realistically change these things? Will you be a better person for it? Will you be happy with yourself if you could enact this change? Next, you need to explain to her that you have looked within and realize through this self-examination that you need to address this area of your persona or life, and that you realize she is worth it to you. AND if it has anything to do with her feeling inadequate because of her physical condition, you need to be willing to accept her however she comes, realizing that ultimately, she may be able to be happy as she is - but even if she isn't, you have to let her know that you are there for her but even if she never loses a single pound, you still care and desire her the same. It's a lot of heavy shit involved here - is she still really worth it to you if she never loses any of the weight? A person's self-esteem can be very complex and fragile, a precarious balance. You need to truly desire HER first and the shell that she lives within second.

Tiny
12-29-08, 8:04 pm
Tiny, you come across any really strong women in your time, I mean freaky strong?

That's a big hell yes. I know some of the biggest, baddest, strongest chicks. Just a very few would include, Michelle, who trains at Southside and teaches elementary level kids at a Catholic school. She is muscular but in a Laura Croft type of way - very lean, great physique but not bodybuilder type build, just very athletic looking. No one ever believes her age because she looks like she's 25 or 27 at the very most, yet she's (alledgedly) 35 or so. Anyway, I have seen her go through an entire professional powerlifter bench day with a who's who of badassed world class men, then, afterwards, plop down on a flat bench at my former gym and proceed to bang out a perfectly strict set of 10 reps with the 100 pound dumbells. Deniz Odar (google) is over 40 now and built like any 20 year old can only dream about (IF they were into the bodybuilder physique) - she gets harder than almost anyone. i've seen her like 5 days or so out from a big show in my swimming pool, and dude, my bro, Ray, who said he didn't like the muscle chick look at all almost fell over and drowned when he saw her. he told me that she was the hottest thing he had ever laid eyes on. She looks like a peice of art - no shit - veins across her abs even, but very shapely. Anyway, now in the last year or two she has been doing strongwoman competitions because she was always so crazy strong that it just seemed natural. She has done well, winning several competitions. I've seen her do rack pulls from about knee height with 6 or 700 pounds, for reps. Seen her flip those 400 pound catapiller tires. I know so many strong chicks - seen 400 pound benches, big deads, the whole nine yards. Cathy Fields, another thickly muscled, powerful chick - seen her working with over 400 on the bench. Then, of course there is our own NPC Chika (Andrea) who is just unreal looking when in shape. I actually believe that at one point she had accomplished the ideal, best ever female bodybuilding physique. She was in the 170's at about 3 percent (I think). Lots of curvy, full muscle bellies, but very feminine. She was the shit and she knew it but she is an outspoken chick and that doesn't go well, politically. i still think that if she put her nose to the grindstone and most importantly if she really wanted it, I think she could turn things upside down on the bodybuilding stage. No flaws with that body, either. And she was mad strong. I know I have seen her bang out 12 reps deading with 315, maybe even 365.

Tiny
12-29-08, 8:18 pm
What is your opinion on aftermarket underdrive pulleys, cold air ind kits, throttle body spacers, etc, etc, etc.

I put a underdrive pulley kit, a cold air kit, and a dual exhaust on a 95 mustang I had and saw some good improvements in MPG, or at least it appeared that way.

Now I have a 03 v8 Tundra and considered making some changes but am more skeptical on the newer vehicles that bolt ons can make that much of a difference.

What do you think Tiny???

Shortstack

A couple years ago I had a really cool low 11 second daily driver which was an '88 Saleen. Improving gas mileage with bolt ons isn't an area I have any experience with - I've never cared about mileage. i mean, on a daily basis I make repairs such as diagnosing and replacing a bad MAF sensor or O2 sensor or correcting a vacuum leak, etc. etc. which influences gas mileage and improves upon it but I haven't looked to the performance market soley to improve mileage above what the properly functioning stock set-up delivers. The modern configuration in nearly all cars today controlls mixture by modifying fuel delivery - it measures air flow but cannot change it, the system can only "correct" for it in fuel delivery (and that's assuming everything is working properly and accurately assessing the airflow). It does this via "Fuel Trim" modification over both the "Long" and "Short" term. "Fuel Trim" is the multiplier in the equation. So, if a vehicle is getting less than ideal gas mileage, I can diag and correct that but I've never had a demand or request to explore improving upon fuel mileage above that achieved at the factory. Now, if you wanna go faster - that I can do but i've never approached high performance with much value toward fuel mileage (not with an intent to best the manufacturer, anyway).

krazyassmexican
12-30-08, 8:44 am
as many know i had problems with my ex, which took me to lower myself to virtually become a bum......

a few weeks ago we spoke over the phone and there was 2 hours of me screaming and acting the way i should off act a long time ago, she was trippin cuz in her mind i was already replacing her (which i am not doing), she started crying and told me

"i dont wanna lose you"

i went crazy and i screamed

"whatta fuck do you want me to do? to wait for you even thought you are not comming back?"

after that she kept crying and we spoke about a lot of issues, well

way before we broke up i met a girl which was just my friend, we havent done anything just hughs and that's basically it, well now days this girl is sweating me big time, tellin me she likes me and she wants me to be her man the attention she gives me is UNREAL, i am just shocked and dont buy it i am too scared....

so i called jacqueline back again yesterday my question was simple, "when you said you didnt wanna lose me did you mean it?"

she said: "i dont know"

so i kinda got mad but didnt wanna show it cuz she was at work and i said "jackie you know me better than that and you know i dont take maybes or i dont knows for answer just tell me yes or no, she gave me an i dont know again and after a minute of silence she asked me to move on i felt salty and asked her why she doesnt want to at least be my friend she said the main problem is because i have feelings for her, well after a lot of blah blah blah i just told her " i offer you my friendship let me know later if you take it or not"

i cant see my life without her.....

but then i have a girl on the side dying for me and worrying for lil stuff as me having flu and callin me everyday to see how i am doing, i just dont wanna move on and fail again

Hercules
12-30-08, 9:05 am
krazyassmexican,

This is the kind of crap I see all the time because I teach at a high school...

An ex is an ex - a former, a used-to-be, a has been. It didn't work out once, why do you think it'll work again? You say you don't want to move on and fail again, but that's called experience. We fall on our faces and sometimes even kicked when we're down. Strength is the ability to get back up again. Be strong and don't bother with this soap opera garbage.

krazyassmexican
12-30-08, 9:12 am
krazyassmexican,

This is the kind of crap I see all the time because I teach at a high school...

An ex is an ex - a former, a used-to-be, a has been. It didn't work out once, why do you think it'll work again? You say you don't want to move on and fail again, but that's called experience. We fall on our faces and sometimes even kicked when we're down. Strength is the ability to get back up again. Be strong and don't bother with this soap opera garbage.

yeah this is some highschool shit homie, it's crazy how someone can play with your brains and control you

GJN5002
12-30-08, 10:11 am
Dead fucking on! Excess "protein" is rid from the body in the form of ammonia (more specifially, excess nitrogen is rid in the form of ammonia, and that nitrogen started out as all that protein you ate). So if you are sweating ammonia you are pretty much assured of being in a positive state of nitrogen balance. Sometimes you might not notice it while training but later on if you pick that sweaty workout top out of the laundry basket, then you might more readily discern a nasty piss like smell.

I was so happy to find this out. My girl is always complaining about me sweating while I sleep and my side of the bed smelling bad even though I shower before bed. Im happy to tell her Im not rotting like she thought but rather in positive nitrogen balance.

G Diesel
12-30-08, 12:31 pm
Tiny,

Thanks for taking the time to put together this thoughtful and thought-provoking thread. Your vast knowledge and experience are resources from which we can all benefit.

Peace, G

Preston
12-30-08, 1:02 pm
I had a 3 year relationship end these past 3 weeks right before Christmas; which even isn't the hard part. We were really serious in our relationship and always kept talking about a "future" and what would happen when we got "married." I can tell you that I thought that she was going to be the one - you know - the highschool sweethearts? I went on a 7 year streak of not having any contact with any females (dating) and I went through all sort of different mood swings and different things I wanted to "become" when I got older. It was at the end of those swings and different life changes and weight-loss was when I found her. Her name was Ashley; I called her my Angel. She was my life, she was everything to me. I called her in the morning and woke her up; attempting to simulate waking up next to her. I would call her at night and tell her to sleep. I would put pillows behind me to try to make it feel like I wasn't alone anymore. No matter what I did to try to comfort myself in knowing someone else cared; there was always an empty space. She was my first love, and it crushes me to know that she hates me.

I can't tell you what kind of blind faith it took for me to soak up and believe every word she ever spilled to me; what a sucker I was. I took everything she said to heart, and she had me wrapped around her finger. I would bend backwards for her and then some; never getting anything close to what I put into the relationship back. I took it with a grain a salt figuring it was just a simple difference between the two of us. This was how it all first started...me doing a lot for her, and her not doing as much back. Maybe I'm needy? Maybe I'm jealous?

Maybe I'm just some ignorant prick who asks for too much? I lost the love of my life over a simple mis-understanding. I was under the impression that we were right for each other. I had this thought engraved in my head that we were going to die old together. That sort of thinking ( at this age. ) will literally fuck up any plan you could ever make. I am now a Firefighter/EMT ( and IT -computers ) with little to no support from the one that said that she'd have my back in any situation. There were many aspects in my life where I've changed careers thinking that one would be "more awesome," than the next. I was in the USMC Poolee training program ( the program before boot. ) It was throughout that where I tore my clavicle which crushed any dream of the USMC. I was pulled out of the Marine Poolee program, and was told that if I could come back with that off of my medical history; I would pass through MEPS. I figured, I could do something else? So I changed my career path to Firefighter and EMS services. I LOVE IT. Now; the ex hated everything about it. I bought her a shirt once that said something along the lines of " You think being a firefighter is hard...try being a firefighters girlfriend " thinking that maybe she'd show some support sometime and wear it you know? Maybe be proud of me and what I do. Did she? No. Would she ever do that down the road - I think not.

I have this constant battle going on in my head throughout my entire day. Why did I it end, could it of been salvaged? I question myself for all my decisions I make every day. I take my decision and throw other aspects at it to see if something else could've happened. No matter what other "formula" I throw at it nothing comes out correct - nothing leads us back together. I got a diary from her when I got my shit back and there was a sentence in there that really shocked me -

" Preston and I seem to be falling apart; I'm afraid that we're not right for each other - maybe he's not the right one for me? I just really hope that we don't just settle for each other. "

That right there really helped me in consoling my thoughts and letting me know that my decision was a good one. I had people all along tell me I could " do better. " What relationship have you ever seen where SOMEONE hasn't ever told you " you could do better/we don't like her/she's mean/you aren't right for eachother." So what happens when they're wrong and you still take their opinions. What if you base your opinions on the sole reasoning that someone is telling you that your relationship is going to fail? What if you know the entire time that you're in a relationship with someone you feel as if you're slipping away - or you're questioning your relationship with them.

Are they the right one for me? Will she support me? Will she be there for me when I need her?

I put 110% into everything I do. I can't half-ass anything. The Fire Chief doesn't ask me to only put forward 80% and half-ass'it through a extrication. No, if we did that people would die.

I never felt like I got back what I put in - but after reading her diary - I think I may have made a mistake. So now I'm stuck back at square one - Junior year. Having wasted 3 years on someone. Everyone tells me it's something necessary to go through to gain some knowledge in thae area of heart-break. Let me tell you boys - this is one of the hardest things I've had to deal with.

I mean shit - I just had a guy die on me 3 days ago and I'm over that. I can't simply get over a silly girl? What the fuck is wrong with me. lol

krazyassmexican
12-30-08, 1:18 pm
we are on the same page preston and unfortunaly is called being in love, hopefully tiny has some advice for us

Tiny
12-30-08, 5:53 pm
All the old school heavy hitters dropping in at the same time! Big G., Preston, Krazy . . . damn, I'm going to have to pour myself a cup of joe, turn on a little R&B or some soulful jazz, and get down to serious business here. Dr. Love is in the house, kids, and remember, the saying goes . . . those who can't do, teach, and if that is even remotely true than count on me to be an expert in the mysterious ways of the female gender and the caring for and feeding thereof.

Tiny
12-30-08, 6:18 pm
yeah this is some highschool shit homie, it's crazy how someone can play with your brains and control you

Krazy, my little brother from another mother, you gotta let that shit go, Holmes (phonetic spelling). Like I have said before, there are going to be people in this world and in your life who are going to try to tear you down and you'll never make any sense out of it - lot of good, solid folks in this world but we are all going to run across someone now and again who just wants to share some misery with anyone willing to climb down into it and take it on. That kind os shit is going to happen - those people are out there. Now the good part is that truly there are many more good, kind folks than the former, and the bright side of the coin is that no one is going to drag you down unless you permit it - remember, you might take a few licks once in awhile, might even get beaten up a bit here or there but it ain't the end of the world, and life goes on - it HAS to, bro. Like always, you have to face yourself in that mirror - you gotta answer to the man in the mirror. The man in the mirror is stronger than that; the man in the mirror can't quit. AND turn to what you know - find solace at "home." And "home" is where you make it - wrap your hands around an olympic bar; get in the gym and slay your demons there (or at least beat them back) as you remind yourself of who you are and what you are made of. We talk a lot about the virtues of pumping iron and our lifestyle - is that just talk for the sake of having something to say?
Realize your own value, brother, self-worth, respect yourself - REMEMBER we do what's hard - not once but again and again. When it's easy to fold we stand taller than ever, and we are not to be played with (simply because we won't allow it, we think more of ourselves than to induldge it). There are those out there who would tear another down for no good reason, and there are challenges and situations that will nearly do the same - in the face of all that, the last person or thing to tear you down should be you. Cut your losses now and move the fuck on - don't look back - keep moving if for no other reason than it is the harder thing to do.

Tiny
12-30-08, 6:25 pm
I was so happy to find this out. My girl is always complaining about me sweating while I sleep and my side of the bed smelling bad even though I shower before bed. Im happy to tell her Im not rotting like she thought but rather in positive nitrogen balance.

Yup, and that is also why now and again we have to do the things the next guy ("Sportcoat" as I like to call him) wouldn't think or take the trouble to do. Every now and again you gotta go "above and beyond" in the "appreciation & satisfaction" department - just as further reminder as to why it doesn't matter if we sweat "piss" on occasion. Sometimes you gotta hit it hard - just like in the gym, ain't nothin new, get paid, demonstration - demonstration!

Tiny
12-30-08, 6:29 pm
Tiny,

Thanks for taking the time to put together this thoughtful and thought-provoking thread. Your vast knowledge and experience are resources from which we can all benefit.

Peace, G

Thanks, G., and happy New Year, brother. You know how we do, we lumber, we swing the lead, got the broad shoulders but at the same time there's some real shit going down in our noggins - gentle giant, passive warrior on the walk.

Tiny
12-30-08, 7:07 pm
You have already rationalized the most of it - it didn't work out and what is left beyond that realization is the entangled cluster-fuck of emotion. Brother, I KNOW what you are saying - I have not only been there but been the cause of the condition. I have been there by my own doings. It's a hard road to trod but it's even harder I think when you are the one who burned it all down . . . like I did. Sometimes, it simply doesn't seem as if the pain will subside, so in those worst cases sometimes if nothing else you simply realize that you must continue - you don't have to feel good about it, all you have to do is put one foot ahead of the other and repeat. What is the alternative? Sure, you can sit down and induldge yourself in a good cry, but is SHE crying? While you dive further down and swim in the bottomless funk, is that what she is at home doing? So, yeah, brother it hurts - but I honestly do believe that it truly is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. It's my life, I own it, and I will live it all - the good, the bad, the ugly. And shit, if you can smile and embrace the good times, sucking in life like a newborn after that sweet mother's milk, then don't bulk at the bad times because maybe they are a necessary evil . . . maybe. And maybe they make the good times that much better when they come back around, and they always do. All in all, there's shit I have experienced that I will never ever forget, shit that has marred me, but fuck, the world is still a beautiful place and life itself is such a glorious opportunity. And believe it or not, you take some fine memories away with you which you will carry forever and recall at whim - it's a trade off, i think, ideally, in the end. So I understand everything you're saying here - reminds me of a Zakk Wylde (Black Label Society) song called "Spoke in the Wheel": "Shattered, cast aside, stripped of your pride like you were never nothin special, made to feel, like another spoke in the wheel." I have learned a lot of these songs, and in spite of first notion, eventually you do get to where you can play them without crying. Best of luck to you, bro.

Carpe Diem P.T
12-30-08, 7:25 pm
tiny
i have a question

lol im not sure why thats so funny to me. but i think that has made my day.

Preston
12-30-08, 7:30 pm
You have already rationalized the most of it - it didn't work out and what is left beyond that realization is the entangled cluster-fuck of emotion. Brother, I KNOW what you are saying - I have not only been there but been the cause of the condition. I have been there by my own doings. It's a hard road to trod but it's even harder I think when you are the one who burned it all down . . . like I did. Sometimes, it simply doesn't seem as if the pain will subside, so in those worst cases sometimes if nothing else you simply realize that you must continue - you don't have to feel good about it, all you have to do is put one foot ahead of the other and repeat. What is the alternative? Sure, you can sit down and induldge yourself in a good cry, but is SHE crying? While you dive further down and swim in the bottomless funk, is that what she is at home doing? So, yeah, brother it hurts - but I honestly do believe that it truly is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. It's my life, I own it, and I will live it all - the good, the bad, the ugly. And shit, if you can smile and embrace the good times, sucking in life like a newborn after that sweet mother's milk, then don't bulk at the bad times because maybe they are a necessary evil . . . maybe. And maybe they make the good times that much better when they come back around, and they always do. All in all, there's shit I have experienced that I will never ever forget, shit that has marred me, but fuck, the world is still a beautiful place and life itself is such a glorious opportunity. And believe it or not, you take some fine memories away with you which you will carry forever and recall at whim - it's a trade off, i think, ideally, in the end. So I understand everything you're saying here - reminds me of a Zakk Wylde (Black Label Society) song called "Spoke in the Wheel": "Shattered, cast aside, stripped of your pride like you were never nothin special, made to feel, like another spoke in the wheel." I have learned a lot of these songs, and in spite of first notion, eventually you do get to where you can play them without crying. Best of luck to you, bro.

Thank you - and I appreciate the first notion about the "Old school hard hitters." You aren't a dickhead Tiny - you're most sincere. I appreciate your kind words and you believing in me.

Carpe Diem P.T
12-30-08, 8:07 pm
Well i read through every page of this thread. loved it.

In regards to women liking muscles, one day I had a girl tell me she felt safe in my big arms. After being called a wuss and gay through my teen years, that really made me feel like a man. someone my dad would be proud of if he was alive. I owe that moment to the iron, and my dedication to being the best i can be.

I too feel like i have been through a lot for my tender age. Married, divorced, kids, businesses, money dramas etc. Im not a traveler, im a nester. I love my kids and being around my own things.

Something I do have an issue with though is standing around talking to people. You know when you are walking through the shops and see someone you havent seen in ages and you see them and hope to god you can just get by....but they see you so you have to walk over there and carry out the 'so how have you been' crap - its at these moments I feel like i always try to get away too fast and come across rude.

In my whole life i feel like im doing it. I work at a gym and people are constantly on their way in and out. I say a brief hello, how are ya and then look for something else to do or pretend to be busy.

If i do stay around to chat for a while i start to worry that im just blabbing on about myself and make sure to start asking them questions. 'hows work, hows that old injury'. etc

Are you a chatter tiny or do you find yourself looking for the door?

krazyassmexican
12-30-08, 8:46 pm
i appreciate it so much bro, i need to get off the ground and get back on track, i seriously hate what i became

Hoomgar
12-31-08, 10:50 am
i appreciate it so much bro, i need to get off the ground and get back on track, i seriously hate what i became

Yea but now you know what you gotta do bro and YOU are the one who has the power to enact the needed change! The day is yours buddy, take it with purpose.

Hg

krazyassmexican
12-31-08, 3:28 pm
Yea but now you know what you gotta do bro and YOU are the one who has the power to enact the needed change! The day is yours buddy, take it with purpose.

Hg

G-d bless you sir

Liftbig21
01-06-09, 9:10 am
Tiny,

Im loving your threads and your knowledge on everything...most of which ive taken to heart and used...maybe you've said it before and i've missed it but im wondering...where do you reside and what do you do for a living and on your free time?

-Gene

Tiny
01-06-09, 5:14 pm
Well i read through every page of this thread. loved it.

In regards to women liking muscles, one day I had a girl tell me she felt safe in my big arms. After being called a wuss and gay through my teen years, that really made me feel like a man. someone my dad would be proud of if he was alive. I owe that moment to the iron, and my dedication to being the best i can be.

I too feel like i have been through a lot for my tender age. Married, divorced, kids, businesses, money dramas etc. Im not a traveler, im a nester. I love my kids and being around my own things.

Something I do have an issue with though is standing around talking to people. You know when you are walking through the shops and see someone you havent seen in ages and you see them and hope to god you can just get by....but they see you so you have to walk over there and carry out the 'so how have you been' crap - its at these moments I feel like i always try to get away too fast and come across rude.

In my whole life i feel like im doing it. I work at a gym and people are constantly on their way in and out. I say a brief hello, how are ya and then look for something else to do or pretend to be busy.

If i do stay around to chat for a while i start to worry that im just blabbing on about myself and make sure to start asking them questions. 'hows work, hows that old injury'. etc

Are you a chatter tiny or do you find yourself looking for the door?

wow - lot of deep topics arising in here, good stuff. I used to be like you describe yourself tending to be, but as I have lived and experienced more, I have grown to realize the potential value in many things for which I previously did not hold any appreciation. I find I now like interaction with good people. Not saying I see any value (for me, personally) in going out to a club or "bar" to "socialize." But I greatly enjoy the opportunity to share honest, meaningful exchange with real people - I particularly like chatting it up with older folks. I guess I enjoy conversing with anyone if it is sincere and honest.

Carpe Diem P.T
01-06-09, 5:20 pm
wow - lot of deep topics arising in here, good stuff. I used to be like you describe yourself tending to be, but as I have lived and experienced more, I have grown to realize the potential value in many things for which I previously did not hold any appreciation. I find I now like interaction with good people. Not saying I see any value (for me, personally) in going out to a club or "bar" to "socialize." But I greatly enjoy the opportunity to share honest, meaningful exchange with real people - I particularly like chatting it up with older folks. I guess I enjoy conversing with anyone if it is sincere and honest.

I can appreciate that. There is nothing more refreshing than a solid conversation with a like minded individual. I enjoy talking with older folk that are still young at heart. The sort that have seen everything and that have realised that life it too ridiculous to take it too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway do they ;)

andrewT
01-11-09, 4:33 pm
Tiny

Your a fucking great guy! your huge and humble!

we need more people like you in the world!

I see you share some similar interests! I actually met Zakk last winter (waited from 6 am in minus 25 weather!)

I am huge into american muscle and drag racing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvsb91jnV1o thats my dads 69 dart with a 440. should run 11's hopefully but we have yet to take it to the track

my twin bro has a 71 valiant he is workin on, and this summer I will be pickin up a chevelle ( I am a bowtie guy in a see of mopar freaks!)

So ya, just thought I would say whats up! and hey what the hell I guess I will ask a q as well

I have been dating my girl for almost 2 years, she is great, perfect! all I could ever ask for. She comes from a fucked up background, but that doesn't make me think any less of her. Somedays I feel like dumping and going around having my fun, after all I am only 19! but she sees it differently, she has already had all her fun she says and she wants to settle down. Is dumping a real gem worth it to go and sow your oats on some random booty? I know you will speak from experience, so what can you say?

arsilva
02-04-09, 11:14 am
where'd Tiny go?

Hoomgar
02-04-09, 2:17 pm
Yo Tiny! Whats good bro? Sniff, sniff, whats that I smell cooking down there? Smells like,

... hypertrophy...

Keep buildin the freak big bro. The Arnold is closing in man!

Hope everything is well with you.

Hg

SDR
01-03-11, 10:51 am
is Tiny still MIA ? any word on him from his friends on th forvm?

ionicrod
01-20-11, 12:41 am
is Tiny still MIA ? any word on him from his friends on th forvm?

Who knows.... I wish someone could shed some like. Tiny was my fave on here.

SDR
01-30-14, 2:25 pm
sorry to bump an OLD thread on here, but hey it was one of my favourites......nobody knows where Tiny is still !?!?

G Diesel
01-30-14, 3:02 pm
sorry to bump an OLD thread on here, but hey it was one of my favourites......nobody knows where Tiny is still !?!?

You're right bro. This was a great thread.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
01-30-14, 3:19 pm
Tiny had some awesome posts. I definitely miss his presence and knowledge here.