PDA

View Full Version : in a pickle..

WK
12-02-08, 1:27 am
i work fulltime at Pepsi in the evenings loading trucks so i'm constantly on and off of my forklift building pallets, wrapping them, and putting them onto the truck. i usually pack peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and some protein shakes / bars to eat whenever i get a chance...but i'm not gaining as much as i thought...i burn so many calories during the work day i have no idea what i have to do to pack on size...
any help fellas?

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-02-08, 1:30 am
If i were you bro, id pre cook my meals(chicken, beef seafood with rice) ad just bring them to work with you. Cook them onn your day off if you have time. get at least 4 or 5 of those meals in you if you're at work as well. and keep the shakes in as well

prowrestler
12-02-08, 1:32 am
jar of peanut butter = god

BryanSmash!
12-02-08, 3:14 am
Calorie intake > Calories burned

Eat more food my friend.

Aggression
12-02-08, 11:38 am
Make a weight gainer and stash that somewhere while you're working. That'll help, and its very convenient.

GJN5002
12-02-08, 12:04 pm
Use real gains instead of regular protein shakes or add a ton of stuff to your regular shakes..peanut butter, oats, anything.

Brick By Brick
12-02-08, 1:06 pm
I have an emergency stash of powerbars and protein bars in my backpack for these situations. I wouldn't do it all the time, but a Snickers bar now and then never killed anybody.

Mizzarler
12-02-08, 4:43 pm
how long do you work? i'm gonna guess 6-8 hours and your bulking...i would eat right before work (whole food meal like 12 oz steak and a large sweet pot), bring a shaker with real gains/whey and oats, then bring another 12 oz steak with a large sweet pot, sweet potatoes have become my best friend, i hate rice and sweet pots are so easy to make just wrap em in foil and let the large ones cook for about 2 hours and the smaller ones like an hour and a half, just put it in tupperware and a grovery bag with ice in it thats what i do and eat it cold, it aint bad man, i also get like a huge water a gas station fill it with crystal light packets they sell there and throw in some bcaa/glutamine mix and sip it while your workin, thats just what i do at work...

prowrestler
12-02-08, 4:48 pm
how long do you work? i'm gonna guess 6-8 hours and your bulking...i would eat right before work (whole food meal like 12 oz steak and a large sweet pot), bring a shaker with real gains/whey and oats, then bring another 12 oz steak with a large sweet pot, sweet potatoes have become my best friend, i hate rice and sweet pots are so easy to make just wrap em in foil and let the large ones cook for about 2 hours and the smaller ones like an hour and a half, just put it in tupperware and a grovery bag with ice in it thats what i do and eat it cold, it aint bad man, i also get like a huge water a gas station fill it with crystal light packets they sell there and throw in some bcaa/glutamine mix and sip it while your workin, thats just what i do at work...

good idea from "the MIZZ"

Nightshift
12-02-08, 5:00 pm
Eat a large meal or have a gainer shake before bed.

Mizzarler
12-03-08, 12:56 am
good idea from "the MIZZ"

those are the only kind i have! lol

prowrestler
12-03-08, 1:15 am
those are the only kind i have! lol

i was honestly lookin for an excuse to just call you "the mizz"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6sMwBJIkrM&feature=related

Mizzarler
12-03-08, 1:34 am
lol wasnt he on the real world! hes the man