PDA

View Full Version : Supplements

MVP
12-02-08, 4:14 am
Hi

I've never been too intelligent when it comes to supplements. I've throughout the majority of my training trained all natural.

I was considering taking CEE. I've tried CellMass and Creatine Mono in the past but was too inconsistent to give a review on how I responded from either.

What supplements (including this) would be recommended for gaining hypertrophy? From first hand experience.

B Con
12-02-08, 5:43 am
Hi

I've never been too intelligent when it comes to supplements. I've throughout the majority of my training trained all natural.

I was considering taking CEE. I've tried CellMass and Creatine Mono in the past but was too inconsistent to give a review on how I responded from either.

What supplements (including this) would be recommended for gaining hypertrophy? From first hand experience.

Creatine Mono in my opinion is the only proven creatine. If you are looking for some great creatine I would look into getting some Storm.

If you are geared more towards a pre workout creatine, then definitely give Animal Pump or Shock Therapy a try.

BiG in NYC 823
12-02-08, 10:12 am
I think B Con answered right on the $$ ;)

Universal Rep
12-02-08, 10:18 am
Mono is def the tried and true form of creatine. Ain't as flashy as some of the creatines out now, but it's got a long and proven track record. Mono is always a great place to start. I also like MCC myself. As an option to Storm, you can take a look at Animal Pump as it's also got a full daily dose of creatine.