PDA

View Full Version : Let It Rock!

Pages : [1] 2 3

bsatellite
12-02-08, 9:27 am
Hey,

So many of you have helped me in my previous journey but I noticed that no one has been answering me back and it's at the end of the list, therefor I'm creating a new one and I'm back and literally BETTER THEN EVER!

Now, although I didn't follow everything exact and get as serious as I thought I would becuase I was having difficulty doing it I've determined myself to hit this harder then I ever, hit it everyday, proper, precise and old school after reading a lot of animal pak posts, threads and articles. I've noticed a great change in my body lately becuase I've been hitting up the cardio and NOT giving up on it, now it's time for me to bulk, my body isn't leveled out yet.

Right now I'm at school, on December 9th I head to Florida and we're going to be spending about a month there, give or take... Now here's where this comes in, the condominiums that we stay at have superior gyms and I'm going to grasp EVERY minute of it that I can. I'm also wondering, is there a ABC club in Florida that I could visit, get set up, be tought some routines etc in my month? I'm willing to do WHATEVER it takes to become an animal and shed the bear fur.

So look, I know many of you think I'm going to give up again because I break a sweat and my legs and arms are ready to give out- I'm not, I'm NOT giving up, I've given this plenty of thought and this Florida trip is where I grasp it, I grasp the training experience of pure cardio running up and down the beach, I grasp the most I can from a protein shake by lifting and not just hoping I magically build the guns that I truly desire, need and want. This challenge that I'm taking up, this life-style if you must, this is where I start my new life... My new life of health, fitness, physique, drug and alcohol free, discplined enough to stay in school more then a week at a time, discplined enough to change my whole life into a better, more fulfilled and happier life.

I WANT, NEED & AM GOING TO BE AN ANIMAL!

Here's where your parts come in and sorry Shizz, I need your help again:

I need a layed out diet, squared out so I don't need to make mistakes and loose the gains and losses. I need a down pat routine, Shizz, I know you have one and I would really appreciate the link again!!

I'm sticking with the old school equipment, the old school training methods and or whatever else you kind folk suggest on here...

You can contact me on the forums, my threads, personal messages or by e-mail & msn:

bmelanson69@live.com : You can search that on facebook too!

My cell phone: 1-902-367-8207

Wouldn't mind knowing if I could get into a ABC club for a couple weeks, a month if you must, pick up some packs from them, get geared up and make sure I'm doing my training right.

Cheers,

Brendan

prowrestler
12-02-08, 6:15 pm
give me a list of goals

tell me exactly what you ate yesterday and at what time

bsatellite
12-02-08, 6:21 pm
Do you know how to edit a post, I'm wanting to remove my phone number from that last post?

Also,

My goals are bulking right now I just need a little bit if cutting but I think that if I take a fat burners and exercise properly for bulking it'll gradually fix itself, well, I hope it does.

Yesterday: Morning: 3 Scrambled Eggs, Protein Shake | Afternoon: Two cheese-burgers and two cans of Pepsi One | Evening: Pork Chops, Potatoes, Protein Shake, 20Min Cardio, Protein Shake |

See,

Tomorrow morning I'll take some updated pictures to show what I'm trying to accomplished. I'm going to try and explain it the best I can though! I have chubby, jiggly thighs and a above averegly large buttocks, I'm cutting those areas I want them to be either slim or built with muscle and not all jiggly. Now, my mid-section is still a little fatty, it's even more fatty when I'm bending down or doing something other then standing up straight- I want too completly cut that, I want to devolp myself some 6Pack Abs to build it out to fit the rest of my body as my pecs are built out but not muscular as I'd hope, and I want a good set of shoulders, arms and back to go along. I'm not looking to get right huge, just packed, ripped, toned and slim enough.

prowrestler
12-02-08, 6:26 pm
Do you know how to edit a post, I'm wanting to remove my phone number from that last post?

Also,

My goals are bulking right now I just need a little bit if cutting but I think that if I take a fat burners and exercise properly for bulking it'll gradually fix itself, well, I hope it does.

Yesterday: Morning: 3 Scrambled Eggs, Protein Shake | Afternoon: Two cheese-burgers and two cans of Pepsi One | Evening: Pork Chops, Potatoes, Protein Shake, 20Min Cardio, Protein Shake |

See,

Tomorrow morning I'll take some updated pictures to show what I'm trying to accomplished. I'm going to try and explain it the best I can though! I have chubby, jiggly thighs and a above averegly large buttocks, I'm cutting those areas I want them to be either slim or built with muscle and not all jiggly. Now, my mid-section is still a little fatty, it's even more fatty when I'm bending down or doing something other then standing up straight- I want too completly cut that, I want to devolp myself some 6Pack Abs to build it out to fit the rest of my body as my pecs are built out but not muscular as I'd hope, and I want a good set of shoulders, arms and back to go along. I'm not looking to get right huge, just packed, ripped, toned and slim enough.

you can not cut and bulk at the same time

you ant do spot reduction. you loose total bodyfat and it all gets leaner. i know a girl who did 1000 crunches a day and another one who does cardio and full body workouts

the chick who does the cardio and fullbody workouts makes my test levels even higher!

other chick,meh...looks the same and im not interested.

loose some fat first. cut first. go on a calorie restricted diet i can give you. come back lean

then i want you to bulk up. meaning add lean mass all over your body

bsatellite
12-02-08, 6:30 pm
Alright, sounds good. I didn't mean spot reduction, I already knew that it was impossible I just wanted to give you my exact goals.

I'm not a girl, luckily ;) So, anyways, I'd be thankful if you'd hit me up with a diet and possibly a work-out routine to cut? I'll come back lean and do up the bulking, keep the journey going and maybe when I'm where I wanna be start up on the bulking. I'll still take pics to update you from now to before, I think I've done my own sort of improving and I've honestly went from 214 LBS to 190 LBS, I'm not sticking to nothing specific though which is messing it up because I'd rather be strict on something and no exact rather then chance it all on one meal mistake, drink mistake etc

prowrestler
12-02-08, 6:37 pm
7:30 protien shake with 2 sccops whey, 1 cup milk, 1 banana 2 table spoons peanut butter

10:00 sandwich of tuna or chicken

lunch (12 or 1) sandwich of tuna or chicken dont do juice, crystal light

3:00 protien shake with 1 scoop whey and 40 grams of nuts

supper (5 or 6) lean piece of meat thats 250 grams, half a cup of rice, some veggies

8:00 1 scoop of whey and 20 grams of nuts

before bed 1 cup of skimmed milk, 1/4 cup of cottage cheese, 1 table spoons of peanut butter.

thats a good beginner cutting diet for someone who goes to school.

bsatellite
12-02-08, 6:59 pm
Alright, thanks man! I'm saving that and printing so I can put it into my wallet so I don't forget it, ever.

Just wondering, what about a cutting work-out routine? I don't want to loose the muscle I technically have now but whatever, if it happens it happens I just need to get slimmed down. I am down one jean size, however, the thighs aren't helping me loose waste size when I can't get the legs in the pants to get them up (Not like I need them up when I'm not training ;) LOL.

shizz702
12-03-08, 12:03 am
ok here it goes

Workout A

Squat 3x5
Bench press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
2 sets of situps, add weight when you can do 20

Workout B

Squat 3x5
Standing press 3x5
Barbell row 3x5
2 sets of situps

Rotate the workouts 3 times a week:

Monday-A
Wednesday-B
Friday-A

then the following week

Monday-B
Wednesday-A
Friday-B

The squat:http://stronglifts.com/how-to-squat-with-proper-technique-fix-common-problems/
The bench press:http://stronglifts.com/how-to-bench-press-with-proper-technique-avoid-shoulder-injuries/
The deadlift:http://stronglifts.com/how-to-deadlift-with-proper-technique/
The standing press:http://stronglifts.com/how-to-overhead-press-with-correct-technique/
The barbell row:http://stronglifts.com/how-to-perform-the-barbell-row-with-proper-technique/

DO NOT ADD EXERCISES!

DO NOT ADD ANYTHING!

JUST DO THIS WORKOUT AS IS, IT IS ALL YOU NEED!

Here's a link explaining everything:http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Read and grasp it.

Understand this is the absolute perfect program for you right now, and if I were your age in your situation it is exactly what I would do. If that doesn't hit home than I don't know what to tell you.

Just follow pro's diet advice, get plenty of rest, drink lots of water, and thank us a few months later ;)

prowrestler
12-03-08, 12:12 am
ok here it goes

Workout A

Squat 3x5
Bench press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5

Workout B

Squat 3x5
Standing press 3x5
Barbell row 3x5
2 sets of situps

Monday-A
Wednesday-B
Friday-A

then the following week

Monday-B
Wednesday-A
Friday-B

The squat:http://stronglifts.com/how-to-squat-with-proper-technique-fix-common-problems/
The bench press:http://stronglifts.com/how-to-bench-press-with-proper-technique-avoid-shoulder-injuries/
The standing press:http://stronglifts.com/how-to-overhead-press-with-correct-technique/
The barbell row:http://stronglifts.com/how-to-perform-the-barbell-row-with-proper-technique/

DO NOT ADD EXERCISES!

DO NOT ADD ANYTHING!

Read and grasp it.

Understand this is the absolute perfect program for you right now, and if I were your age in your situation it is exactly what I would do. If that doesn't hit home than I don't know what to tell you.

Just follow pro's diet advice, get plenty of rest, drink lots of water, and thank us a few months later ;)

yep, thats the program

kid, you got deent genetics, you can get pretty swole on this diet and training routine

do not fuck up and follow what we outlined to a T. you'll notice good gains probably in strength and you will probably loose a good amount of fat with my diet and cardio routine.

do cardio after you lift.

once your leaner, like 15% bodyfat, ill give you a new diet plan to add some muscular weight.

don't make me regret wasteing my time helping you, i want you to go threw with this one and get great results

shizz702
12-03-08, 9:41 am
yep, thats the program

kid, you got deent genetics, you can get pretty swole on this diet and training routine

do not fuck up and follow what we outlined to a T. you'll notice good gains probably in strength and you will probably loose a good amount of fat with my diet and cardio routine.

do cardio after you lift.

once your leaner, like 15% bodyfat, ill give you a new diet plan to add some muscular weight.

don't make me regret wasteing my time helping you, i want you to go threw with this one and get great results

yep that's all, and that's it. Don't question or complicate things, just do this, and only this. And as pro said don't make us regret helping you. We've both been there, and done that and are paving the way for you so you don't make the beginner mistakes we did.

You don't even need cardio, but if you are dead set on it you can add it it in.

Make sure all this is done to the T, no machine squats or presses, all free weights. Do this and do it right and your body will lose fat and build muscle, you will be a whole new man afterward.

bsatellite
12-03-08, 3:30 pm
ok here it goes

Workout A

Squat 3x5
Bench press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5

Workout B

Squat 3x5
Standing press 3x5
Barbell row 3x5
2 sets of situps

Monday-A
Wednesday-B
Friday-A

then the following week

Monday-B
Wednesday-A
Friday-B

DO NOT ADD EXERCISES!

DO NOT ADD ANYTHING!

Read and grasp it.

yep that's all, and that's it. Don't question or complicate things, just do this, and only this. And as pro said don't make us regret helping you. We've both been there, and done that and are paving the way for you so you don't make the beginner mistakes we did.

You don't even need cardio, but if you are dead set on it you can add it it in.

Make sure all this is done to the T, no machine squats or presses, all free weights. Do this and do it right and your body will lose fat and build muscle, you will be a whole new man afterward.

Shizz, I appreciate this so much as I AM NOT giving up on this, I swear on my friends grave who just past away Sunday- She's the one person who if anything taught me not to give up. I won't add, subtract or half-ass any of the things you've layed out for me. Fuck, unless my internet or computer goes out again I'll be updating weekly with my weight and new pictures just to show you guys what your paving has done for the over-all foundation and day to day driving. Fucken right I'll thank you in a few months, I'll thank you weekly when all this goes off. The cardio is a must right now as I NEED to get rid of the thigh/stomach fat, that's the only troubled areas and yes, I can't do spot reduction but I can do over-all reduction.

Now the cardio, I can't remember us finishing what we've decided on that. Just 40 Mins general cardio will do? Could I switch nightly between the treadmill and the eliptical? Also, do you know of any good body building magazines? I find reading up and all that helps me stay motivated and keeps my knowledge up on top of what's going on, this is everything I need what you've both given me and there's one last part. Supplements, although somethings aren't meant to be taken by me how much true damage could happen if I do take a nitric oxide, a creatine or even a fat burner? I'd love to purchase from universal too- If that helps ;)

Thanks again!! Shizz, I owe you big time as do I owe pro-wrestler.

shizz702
12-03-08, 4:15 pm
Shizz, I appreciate this so much as I AM NOT giving up on this, I swear on my friends grave who just past away Sunday- She's the one person who if anything taught me not to give up. I won't add, subtract or half-ass any of the things you've layed out for me. Fuck, unless my internet or computer goes out again I'll be updating weekly with my weight and new pictures just to show you guys what your paving has done for the over-all foundation and day to day driving. Fucken right I'll thank you in a few months, I'll thank you weekly when all this goes off. The cardio is a must right now as I NEED to get rid of the thigh/stomach fat, that's the only troubled areas and yes, I can't do spot reduction but I can do over-all reduction.

Now the cardio, I can't remember us finishing what we've decided on that. Just 40 Mins general cardio will do? Could I switch nightly between the treadmill and the eliptical? Also, do you know of any good body building magazines? I find reading up and all that helps me stay motivated and keeps my knowledge up on top of what's going on, this is everything I need what you've both given me and there's one last part. Supplements, although somethings aren't meant to be taken by me how much true damage could happen if I do take a nitric oxide, a creatine or even a fat burner? I'd love to purchase from universal too- If that helps ;)

Thanks again!! Shizz, I owe you big time as do I owe pro-wrestler.

Alright B, glad to see you into this. You seem to have the right mindset, but actions speak louder than words, and I want to see some action!

As for the cardio, I think high intensity interval sessions are best. There's no need to sit there on a treadmill for 40 minutes and bore yourself to death.

Here's what I would do, do "the bear" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItQZJQW2bQk

twice a week, for three rounds to exhaustion. Not only will it help burn the fat, but it will also help condition you for the barbell lifts, get your endurance up, and even help with form, and speed up recovery by getting some blood flowing into your muscles. So do that 3 rounds, on tuesday, and thursday. Take saturday and sunday completely off from everything.

As for the supplements, I personally do not see the harm with the following: a multivitamin, creatine monohydrate, and fish oils. Those are all basic staples for a healthy body and your age won't have any effect on them. DO NOT add anything else, you don't need it, and your body will naturally burn off the fat through your training. Also the fish oils will help in burning the fat as well.

Anymore questions bro let me know, did you read the links I provided for you?

bsatellite
12-03-08, 5:12 pm
Believe me I'm into this. I want you to stick around in my journey, nightly, if you don't mind... I'll be updating each work-outs progress even when I am in Florida. Also, the bear, what is that? I can't view youtube videos because I'm on dial-up. The high intensity training I was thinking would be the pre-set programs on the eliptical machine, I'll try a 30 minute program tonight and after that go up to a 45 minute program, gradually build myself to it? It's going from low resistance to high resistance.

As for the links, I'll be right on those tonight for sure just after I have my supper, pork chops and potatoes.

How bad would Pepsi One be for me? I'm having rather had time getting off the pop, I can go for a day or two without and then I crave it so bad I literally skipped school to get a can but that shits done with now.

& Yeah, did you see my previos pics from when I joined? I'll take pictures in the morning after me shower to show you the difference between then and now- Basic protein shakes and cardio, half-assed unfortuantly.

So a fat burner wouldn't benefeit me? If so, I'd really like to take it but whatever you think's best man I'm putting full faith into you!!

prowrestler
12-03-08, 5:16 pm
Believe me I'm into this. I want you to stick around in my journey, nightly, if you don't mind... I'll be updating each work-outs progress even when I am in Florida. Also, the bear, what is that? I can't view youtube videos because I'm on dial-up. The high intensity training I was thinking would be the pre-set programs on the eliptical machine, I'll try a 30 minute program tonight and after that go up to a 45 minute program, gradually build myself to it? It's going from low resistance to high resistance.

As for the links, I'll be right on those tonight for sure just after I have my supper, pork chops and potatoes.

How bad would Pepsi One be for me? I'm having rather had time getting off the pop, I can go for a day or two without and then I crave it so bad I literally skipped school to get a can but that shits done with now.

& Yeah, did you see my previos pics from when I joined? I'll take pictures in the morning after me shower to show you the difference between then and now- Basic protein shakes and cardio, half-assed unfortuantly.

So a fat burner wouldn't benefeit me? If so, I'd really like to take it but whatever you think's best man I'm putting full faith into you!!

i got hooked on cola recently

diet, no caffeine. perfectly fine

shizz702
12-03-08, 5:47 pm

I'll check in from time to time bro so don't worry.

As for the cardio, if you can't access that link the "the bear" is hard to explain, you'd have to see the vid to understand. Do you have access to a punching bag? If so, a few rounds on that would be good high intensity cardio. And no you don't need the fat burner, the fish oils would make good for that. If you want to invest in some supplements do as I suggested with a multivitamin, creatine monohydrate, and fish oils.

prowrestler
12-03-08, 5:48 pm

As for the cardio, if you can't access that link the "the bear" is hard to explain, you'd have to see the vid to understand. Do you have access to a punching bag? If so, a few rounds on that would be good high intensity cardio. And no you don't need the fat burner, the fish oils would make good for that. If you want to invest in some supplements do as I suggested with a multivitamin, creatine monohydrate, and fish oils.

AND WHEY!

shizz702
12-03-08, 5:56 pm
AND WHEY!

yea that too, can't believe I forgot that

prowrestler
12-03-08, 5:58 pm
yea that too, can't believe I forgot that

lol

bet you feal dumb ;)

bsatellite
12-03-08, 6:22 pm

I have access to a punching bag at school and I'm considering adding it to my christmas wish-list if I would honestly benefit from it?

Would the pre-programmed training (20 min, 30 min, 45 min) gradually buidling up on the time, on the eliptical machine do the cardio, plus punching bag for approx. 15-30 mins?

I already have WHEYBOLICEXTREME60, it's doing the trick for me. I have a multi-vitamin in powder form which increases your metabolism and extra features as pose to the multi-vitmain pills!

Reccomend a good creatine and what about the fish oils?

So no benefits for fat burner?

Thanks again Shizz and everyone else I'm hitting this hard-core, going down to do my cardio at 8 which is in 40 mins.

shizz702
12-05-08, 10:03 am
I have access to a punching bag at school and I'm considering adding it to my christmas wish-list if I would honestly benefit from it?

Would the pre-programmed training (20 min, 30 min, 45 min) gradually buidling up on the time, on the eliptical machine do the cardio, plus punching bag for approx. 15-30 mins?

I already have WHEYBOLICEXTREME60, it's doing the trick for me. I have a multi-vitamin in powder form which increases your metabolism and extra features as pose to the multi-vitmain pills!

Reccomend a good creatine and what about the fish oils?

So no benefits for fat burner?

Thanks again Shizz and everyone else I'm hitting this hard-core, going down to do my cardio at 8 which is in 40 mins.

any form of plain ol' creatine monohydrate and fish oils will do. As for the cardio, I personally think 3 rounds on a heavy bag 2 days a week will be fine. It will help relieve stress and keep you calm and chill. Keep it simple. When are you starting the weight training routine?

bsatellite
12-05-08, 3:27 pm
Alright, thanks shizz!! How long would you consider 3 rounds? lol

Also, when we're in Florida I should be doing just regular cardio unless they do have a punching bag but on vacation I can't imagine being too angry. I do appreciate that idea though and will put it to use as I'm slowly but surely devolping a sort of anger, it's getting difficult to cope with daily.

When do you think I should start the weight training routine? I'll start whenever you want! I just did some free-lance work in the gym today with the machine and the bench press to test my capabilites and today was the first day I could literaly bench 80 LBS, I barely made it through the 13th rep though and was basically un-able to do another set in the time that was given.

shizz702
12-05-08, 3:45 pm
Alright, thanks shizz!! How long would you consider 3 rounds? lol

Also, when we're in Florida I should be doing just regular cardio unless they do have a punching bag but on vacation I can't imagine being too angry. I do appreciate that idea though and will put it to use as I'm slowly but surely devolping a sort of anger, it's getting difficult to cope with daily.

When do you think I should start the weight training routine? I'll start whenever you want! I just did some free-lance work in the gym today with the machine and the bench press to test my capabilites and today was the first day I could literaly bench 80 LBS, I barely made it through the 13th rep though and was basically un-able to do another set in the time that was given.

Start Monday. Follow the program exactly as is. If possible have a trainer show you the lifts. You'll be training Mon/Wed/Fri, and cardio on Tue/Thu, off on Sat/Sun.

bsatellite
12-05-08, 6:10 pm
Alright, I shall start Monday.

I will follow exactly as is and I won't edit, add or discard anything let alone half-ass it. I'm hitting this proper and hard-core, simple.

Thanks for your help Shizz,

I'm wondering, is there an ABC in Florida that I could maybe pay to get into for a few to learn the routines forms perfect?

prowrestler
12-05-08, 6:19 pm
Alright, I shall start Monday.

I will follow exactly as is and I won't edit, add or discard anything let alone half-ass it. I'm hitting this proper and hard-core, simple.

Thanks for your help Shizz,

I'm wondering, is there an ABC in Florida that I could maybe pay to get into for a few to learn the routines forms perfect?

youtube the exercises

bsatellite
12-05-08, 6:24 pm
I can't now because I'm on dial-up but I sure will whenever I get to Florida with my laptop... Not sure I'll have benching equipment though so it might just be cardio for then.

prowrestler
12-05-08, 6:48 pm
I can't now because I'm on dial-up but I sure will whenever I get to Florida with my laptop... Not sure I'll have benching equipment though so it might just be cardio for then.

if ya dont got a bench, weighted pushups

shizz702
12-05-08, 6:52 pm
Why wouldn't you be able to bench? Where are you going to be training at?

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:02 pm

gotta be a SHITTY gym if it aint gotta bench

shizz702
12-05-08, 7:04 pm

lol EVERY gym has a bench. That should be the least of one's worries, the sad reality is most gyms have a shit load of benches and only 1, or worst no power rack.

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:07 pm
lol EVERY gym has a bench. That should be the least of one's worries, the sad reality is most gyms have a shit load of benches and only 1, or worst no power rack.

lol

my gym has like 6- 8 power racks!

shizz702
12-05-08, 7:13 pm
lol

my gym has like 6- 8 power racks!

no fucking way! Must be a hardcore gym!

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:27 pm
no fucking way! Must be a hardcore gym!

lol, not really

it allows chalk, it has an oly platform and bumpoer plates

1 185 dumbell lol. ya, just 1!

ughhh, a bunch of benchs too

a reverse hyper and glute ham raise.

its good but the people who go aint hardcore lol! theres some ppl but a few.

it use to be juice monkey heaven with all the bad ass people in there but it was a scary place apperently. gangs where in it and shit. now its cleaned up

shizz702
12-05-08, 7:28 pm
lol, not really

it allows chalk, it has an oly platform and bumpoer plates

1 185 dumbell lol. ya, just 1!

ughhh, a bunch of benchs too

a reverse hyper and glute ham raise.

its good but the people who go aint hardcore lol! theres some ppl but a few.

it use to be juice monkey heaven with all the bad ass people in there but it was a scary place apperently. gangs where in it and shit. now its cleaned up

dude that place sounds awesome! I'd pay a monthly fee to train there, shit an oly platform, chalk, glute ham raises, get out of here! Lol at the one big dumbbell.

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:34 pm
dude that place sounds awesome! I'd pay a monthly fee to train there, shit an oly platform, chalk, glute ham raises, get out of here! Lol at the one big dumbbell.

lol ya

nah its sweet and 3 mins away from work walking.

the people ruin it though lol

oh, we got boxes to and boxing bags and shit

shizz702
12-05-08, 7:42 pm
lol ya

nah its sweet and 3 mins away from work walking.

the people ruin it though lol

oh, we got boxes to and boxing bags and shit

the owner must be weight/power lifting oriented, as he is obviously catering to serious lifters.

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:45 pm
the owner must be weight/power lifting oriented, as he is obviously catering to serious lifters.

hes a big boned guy, looks like a powerlifter but i dont think he is. nice guy

there use to be 2 monster gyms, the other one became hugo girards gym!

bsatellite
12-05-08, 7:50 pm
if ya dont got a bench, weighted pushups

How do you do these?

I'll be training at the gyms at the resorts were staying at in Florida, all of them have a fitness centre just not sure exactly what they have for equipment

Even our school has a bench. It's just for a month or so while I'm in Florida.

What's a power rack? :P

---

I'm also big boned, which is an advantage I take it? LOL

shizz702
12-05-08, 7:53 pm
a power rack is basically like a cage structured to squat, bench, or do just about any barbeel exercise safely with adjustable safety pins.

yea bro, being that you are big boned, you should get strong and pack on mass quick. Me on the other hand, I was always really skinny and had a hard time.

bsatellite
12-05-08, 8:07 pm
Oh, are they expensive? Sounds like a good piece of equipment for my basement gym.

Yeah, I'm big-boned and I notice that lifting isn't as hard for me as compared to a school mate, Allan, he's smaller and tires out faster but he pretty much reached his bodily limits and is still skinny and small.

I wanna get right big: Animal big :)

machineman
12-05-08, 8:16 pm
b...LISTEN TO THE ADVISE YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN......read my journey for even more proof that the 2 know what they are talking about.....post up in your journey DAILY......when you get ready for cardio or weight training, concentrate on that 1 thing and that 1 thing ONLY....leave everything else outside.....I will check in from time to time as well.....make shizz and pro proud that they helped ya.....don't blow it, bro...you will regret it if you quite for a lifetime....

prowrestler
12-05-08, 8:17 pm
Oh, are they expensive? Sounds like a good piece of equipment for my basement gym.

Yeah, I'm big-boned and I notice that lifting isn't as hard for me as compared to a school mate, Allan, he's smaller and tires out faster but he pretty much reached his bodily limits and is still skinny and small.

I wanna get right big: Animal big :)

yep, big boned is a plus, you generaly have more muscle naturaly and a slower metabolism

you can get big easyer but you also get fat easy too.

im a special case

i got small bones but i have a big boned guys genetics. i can gain muscle decently if i work hard. i dont tire easily, medium metabolism and i dont add tooo much fat normally.

machineman
12-05-08, 8:21 pm
yep, big boned is a plus, you generaly have more muscle naturaly and a slower metabolism

im a special case

i got small bones but i have a big boned guys genetics. i can gain muscle decently if i work hard. i dont tire easily, medium metabolism and i dont add tooo much fat normally.

lucky bastid!!!!

prowrestler
12-05-08, 8:22 pm
lucky bastid!!!!

sorta lol

i gotta work hard but it pays off

machineman
12-05-08, 8:44 pm
I gain the fat pretty easily....so I have to be mindful of what and when I eat.....

prowrestler
12-05-08, 8:46 pm
I gain the fat pretty easily....so I have to be mindful of what and when I eat.....

harsh

i dont thank god lol

bsatellite
12-06-08, 6:46 pm

im a special case

So you mean that's why I'm more obese and put it on faster? Is it going to be easy to get off? I always knew my metabolism was slow, people I know who are tiny as hell have such a high metabolism they can basically eat McDonald's Double Cheeseburgers everyday and not gain a pound, not too mention the munchie's from other activities.

lucky bastid!!!!

Tell me about it. I notice though I don't tire out AS easy and that I can lift more then some people who do lift weights often.

sorta lol

i gotta work hard but it pays off

Big bones pack on and show muscle easier, don't they?

Maybe that's how when I lost weight, a ton of it in the past few summers I put it back on so fast was lack of exercise and the bad eating habits picked right back up?

What time are you actually supposed to quit eating? :P

bsatellite
12-06-08, 6:50 pm
b...LISTEN TO THE ADVISE YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN......read my journey for even more proof that the 2 know what they are talking about.....post up in your journey DAILY......when you get ready for cardio or weight training, concentrate on that 1 thing and that 1 thing ONLY....leave everything else outside.....I will check in from time to time as well.....make shizz and pro proud that they helped ya.....don't blow it, bro...you will regret it if you quite for a lifetime....

Yo, thanks bro!! I'll read it up right now, actually. I believe they know, I've seen Pro before.. Well through pictures on FACEBOOK but if he doesn't know what he's talking about then I don't know who does.

I'll be posting up on here in about an hour and fifteen minutes, with todays progress update as I'm just about to hit up the gym down in the basement for some normal cardio.

I use my anger when I'm in the gym as motivation to keep going through each rep and each set, each minute of the cardio too. I'm not and won't blow it, I know I'll regret it that's why.

I appreciate all the help and that'd be intense having you check up on here time to time along with everyone else- I'll even be updating my cardio status nightly while I'm in sunny Florida!! The only time I won't be working out is the drive down there, early morning-late night driving and one night at my grand mothers which is a senior home and doesn't have a gym :P

strivin for more
12-08-08, 4:25 pm
hey man, i dont got much to say except its inspiring to see someone else my age here taking this as seriously as me. i cant tell you how many people scoff at how many times i eat per day, or when i have to chug a shake in the middle of class. its nice to see someone else sorta going through this my age. good luck!

prowrestler
12-08-08, 4:31 pm
hey man, i dont got much to say except its inspiring to see someone else my age here taking this as seriously as me. i cant tell you how many people scoff at how many times i eat per day, or when i have to chug a shake in the middle of class. its nice to see someone else sorta going through this my age. good luck!

i use to be you to not to long ago, i was the 14 year old weightlifter too

prowrestler
12-08-08, 4:32 pm
Yo, thanks bro!! I'll read it up right now, actually. I believe they know, I've seen Pro before.. Well through pictures on FACEBOOK but if he doesn't know what he's talking about then I don't know who does.

I'll be posting up on here in about an hour and fifteen minutes, with todays progress update as I'm just about to hit up the gym down in the basement for some normal cardio.

I use my anger when I'm in the gym as motivation to keep going through each rep and each set, each minute of the cardio too. I'm not and won't blow it, I know I'll regret it that's why.

I appreciate all the help and that'd be intense having you check up on here time to time along with everyone else- I'll even be updating my cardio status nightly while I'm in sunny Florida!! The only time I won't be working out is the drive down there, early morning-late night driving and one night at my grand mothers which is a senior home and doesn't have a gym :P

lol, wait till i get up my before and after pics, there pretty amazing lol!@

bsatellite
12-08-08, 6:07 pm
Hey,

So heres some before pictures and then the last two are after pictures. There is a difference in my opinion and the scale weight has gone down, just thought you'd all like an update...

Now,

My question. I'm still having no luck getting rid of thigh or buttock fat, got any ideas on how to for sure get rid of this?

My second question, what's the chance that a fat burner would speed up my diet?

Thanks,

Brendan

(Click or copy and paste the links below)

BEFORE:

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02018.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02016.jpg

AFTER:

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/2.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/21.jpg

I've gone down a waist size but my thighs are too big making the next size down very, very uncomfortable.

prowrestler
12-08-08, 6:14 pm
Hey,

So heres some before pictures and then the last two are after pictures. There is a difference in my opinion and the scale weight has gone down, just thought you'd all like an update...

Now,

My question. I'm still having no luck getting rid of thigh or buttock fat, got any ideas on how to for sure get rid of this?

My second question, what's the chance that a fat burner would speed up my diet?

Thanks,

Brendan

(Click or copy and paste the links below)

BEFORE:

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02018.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02016.jpg

AFTER:

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/2.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/21.jpg

I've gone down a waist size but my thighs are too big making the next size down very, very uncomfortable.

you lost alot of weight man, good job

you cant pin point fat loss so like i said, just keep loosing weight and your legs will get more ripped over time.

invest in a belt

a fat burner will 100% speed up diet, but you dont need it.

shizz702
12-08-08, 6:31 pm
Bro,

like I've been saying all this time, just do the program and everything will take care of itself. Do this program and you will build muscle, lose fat, and look good.

When you squat you are working your thighs, ass, lower back, abdominals, and the rest of your body to boot, squat and you will lose the fat!

bsatellite
12-08-08, 7:04 pm
Alright, thanks man... I've been trying!!

I'll try what you said but I think I will use a fat burner just for my own comfort lol

I'm concerned about my weight & appearance I guess, my thighs and ass combined are the reason I can't wear jeans unless I have too... Ass is pure jiggly fat, thighs are the exact same and it's out of control to the point where I wanna break down, give up and cry but I ain't gonna... I'm gonna keep fucken pumpin.

shizz702
12-08-08, 7:08 pm

I'll try what you said but I think I will use a fat burner just for my own comfort lol

I'm concerned about my weight & appearance I guess, my thighs and ass combined are the reason I can't wear jeans unless I have too... Ass is pure jiggly fat, thighs are the exact same and it's out of control to the point where I wanna break down, give up and cry but I ain't gonna... I'm gonna keep fucken pumpin.

Squat and you won't have that problem anymore.

bsatellite
12-08-08, 7:16 pm
So squating will get rid of the fat on my thighs and ass, correct? Becuase I thought that those two areas were just about hopeless... If you seen my pictures the rest are coming pretty smooth!

BTW, I can watch you-tube videos now.

shizz702
12-08-08, 7:23 pm
So squating will get rid of the fat on my thighs and ass, correct? Becuase I thought that those two areas were just about hopeless... If you seen my pictures the rest are coming pretty smooth!

BTW, I can watch you-tube videos now.

Bro squatting will turn your whole body into solid muscle, especially in your thighs and glutes(ass). Squat hard and heavy, it will turn you into a man!

bsatellite
12-08-08, 7:43 pm
Alright, I will then!! So your sure this is possible?

And I have a question. This may seem... Stupid but forget this if it's not acceptable for what I want to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwO7vTPcR1s

That guy, Joey Kovar is one of the guys I look up to the most. His physique is what I want to accomplish, I don't want huge bulked legs or ass... I want my lower body from waste down to be small and slim! The upper body I want to be evened out.. If you look at my pics my stomach-chest is a little messed up and arms are still flabby but that'll turn out.

I printed off the routines and diet for the trip just now..

When you say 3X5 do you mean 3 reps, 5 sets?

And do I take a break inbetween each set?

Thanks again man... I owe you big!!!!!

machineman
12-08-08, 9:20 pm
3 X 5 is 3 set of 5 reps.....Squat, squat and then squat some more....when you don't THINK you can do another set or do it again, get under that bar and move it.......just trust what you are being told....it WILL work if you do the work.....

machineman
12-08-08, 9:21 pm
keep rest periods between sets to 60 seconds or less....some will keep it to 30-45 seconds....I like 60....

bsatellite
12-08-08, 9:54 pm
Alright thanks man!! I trust in it all and I will do the work- During my cardio, my first time doing the 30 Mins I wanted to give up with 7 Mins left but then I took one good thought about someone I had plans with in a couple weeks, big thing actually and how I wanted to look half decent by then and I pushed through it when I thought I couldnt do anymore as if I was gonna give out.

bsatellite
12-09-08, 8:34 pm
Hey,

Brendan here. I just got outta the gym in the first hotel in Providence, Road Island.. Now, unfortuantly this place didn't have a power rack or a bench press set-up. It had two home gym machines for weights and three cardio machines.

Here's what I did for a work-out:

I did this weird thing that you sit on a seat and push a metal plate connected to weights with your legs... I did 100 reps at 50 lbs at ease :P

Then I did 10 minutes general cardio on the eliptical machine
Then I did 10 minutes general cardio on a bicycle like thing!

Then I did ... Read Morethree sets of 13 reps pushing and pulling down on another weird weight machine.

Had for breakfast two egg mcmuffins with sausage in the morning since we're on travel and then a foot long pizza sub but saving 6" of it for tomorrows breakfast.

Diet pop so far, do you think this is going to work for me? I think it's not just fat in my legs that it's water htat needs to go and I'll see the muscle.

Now, in-case that the next hotels and resorts don't have the set-up I need does ANYONE know any exercises to tone the thighs and loose the jiggly wiggly stuff? This is a MAJOR issue and I'm away from a month, I'm really scared of getting it worse!! :( I do know however, my waste line is now a size 34 if I get the legs down I can get those jeans.... My 36's dont even stay up but my thighs are way too big, chubby, jiggly etc for any other size and still really big for the 36's... Frig, they even touch each other when i'm sitting down and chafe when i walk... It's getting annoying. IT's the same with my ass, haha... I need to fix that too, running on the treadmill I can feel my flab going up and down and its embarrasing :$

So if ANYONE knows any way of getting rid of ass & thigh fat and tone without doing squats please let me know!!!!

prowrestler
12-09-08, 9:22 pm
Hey,

Brendan here. I just got outta the gym in the first hotel in Providence, Road Island.. Now, unfortuantly this place didn't have a power rack or a bench press set-up. It had two home gym machines for weights and three cardio machines.

Here's what I did for a work-out:

I did this weird thing that you sit on a seat and push a metal plate connected to weights with your legs... I did 100 reps at 50 lbs at ease :P

Then I did 10 minutes general cardio on the eliptical machine
Then I did 10 minutes general cardio on a bicycle like thing!

Then I did ... Read Morethree sets of 13 reps pushing and pulling down on another weird weight machine.

Had for breakfast two egg mcmuffins with sausage in the morning since we're on travel and then a foot long pizza sub but saving 6" of it for tomorrows breakfast.

Diet pop so far, do you think this is going to work for me? I think it's not just fat in my legs that it's water htat needs to go and I'll see the muscle.

Now, in-case that the next hotels and resorts don't have the set-up I need does ANYONE know any exercises to tone the thighs and loose the jiggly wiggly stuff? This is a MAJOR issue and I'm away from a month, I'm really scared of getting it worse!! :( I do know however, my waste line is now a size 34 if I get the legs down I can get those jeans.... My 36's dont even stay up but my thighs are way too big, chubby, jiggly etc for any other size and still really big for the 36's... Frig, they even touch each other when i'm sitting down and chafe when i walk... It's getting annoying. IT's the same with my ass, haha... I need to fix that too, running on the treadmill I can feel my flab going up and down and its embarrasing :$

So if ANYONE knows any way of getting rid of ass & thigh fat and tone without doing squats please let me know!!!!

you are never going to get rid of it any other way besides cardio and diet. squats wont do it for ya, theyll ADD muscle to those areas but not reduce fat.

bsatellite
12-10-08, 12:31 am
Oh, that's probably why Squats arn't good for me... I'm wanting small slim legs, like Joey Kovar. Big strong huge uppery body though!

Cardio and diet will take care of the weight loss part- Away I go at cardio and diet lol

prowrestler
12-10-08, 12:35 am
Oh, that's probably why Squats arn't good for me... I'm wanting small slim legs, like Joey Kovar. Big strong huge uppery body though!

Cardio and diet will take care of the weight loss part- Away I go at cardio and diet lol

you need muscle in the legs more then anywhere else

it will help you stay lean. more muscle equals more calories burned

bsatellite
12-10-08, 12:38 am
Oh... I wasn't aware that muscle burned calories!

Well, I don't want to put on huge mass on the lower body but I will put on some...

bsatellite
12-11-08, 6:10 pm
Hey,

Brendan here. My stomach, chest and arms are leveling out now... Not as flabby, jiggly or fatty anymore and I can feel more muscle throughout my body.

We're still having trouble in two areas, legs and ass... Not sure if it's just me but they're both really bulky, jiggly and I think I'm gaining fat in those areas :S Got any ideas?

shizz702
12-11-08, 6:15 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO SQUAT!

Squats will not only develop your legs but your upper body too.

I'm going to break it down for you, the more muscle you have the better you will look and the less fat you will have.

The legs have the most musculature in the entire body, the more muscle you work while weight training the more growth you will stimulate. Nothing will develop your body more than the squat. If you are looking for excuses not to do it you aren't going to get very far.

prowrestler
12-11-08, 6:21 pm
Hey,

Brendan here. My stomach, chest and arms are leveling out now... Not as flabby, jiggly or fatty anymore and I can feel more muscle throughout my body.

We're still having trouble in two areas, legs and ass... Not sure if it's just me but they're both really bulky, jiggly and I think I'm gaining fat in those areas :S Got any ideas?

thats where genetics have placed the bulk of your lard. its too bad but its how it is. it will simply just take longer then normal for those places.

last resort would be liposuction

bsatellite
12-11-08, 7:12 pm
Alright, I'll squat then! I know I have muscle in my legs but I also have inner thigh fat which is giving me the bad look... I wasn't looking for excuses, squats look like the best over-all work-out.

Lipo ISN'T an option for me, but could I get rid of this fat, for sure, naturally? The only areas that fat didn't go to me was my arms and my lower legs... So, for sure, naturally is it possible to get rid of the thigh fat or at least maintain it?!

Young&Hungry
12-11-08, 7:17 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=712752

Do this for a year and then start looking for another program. Seriously man, you've got some reading to do.

bsatellite
12-11-08, 7:21 pm
Shizz gave me that... What do you mean that I have some reading to do? :|

shizz702
12-11-08, 7:22 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=712752

Do this for a year and then start looking for another program. Seriously man, you've got some reading to do.

That is the exact routine I've recommended for him to do. I keep trying to tell him if he just does that all will take care of itself for the initial part of his training.

For the last time dude, do that program. Just do that, stop sitting there worrying about the fat on your legs, stop asking the same questions over and over again. Just do that fucking program, nothing more, nothing less.

Me, pro, and Y and H have got experience in this game, and it is our educated opinions that that is what you need to do, SO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bsatellite
12-11-08, 7:25 pm
Alright, alright I'm gonna do it.

I just gotta be sure that this'll work, I mean.. Let me re-prhase this. Your sure htis will work for the legs? I had this mis-comception that you had to cut before you bulk and isn't this bulking?

prowrestler
12-11-08, 7:29 pm

I just gotta be sure that this'll work, I mean.. Let me re-prhase this. Your sure htis will work for the legs? I had this mis-comception that you had to cut before you bulk and isn't this bulking?

its foundation building. at this point, your diet and cardio will take care of you fat, and the weigths will get you strong at the same time. soon man, that shits gonna change when your more advanced

shizz702
12-11-08, 7:30 pm

Why don't you do some research and see for yourself how well the program has worked for others? There is countless amounts of training logs where newbs like yourself took on this program and transformed themself within months.

and here's some info on the squat:

"There is simply no other exercise, and certainly no machine, that produces the level of central nervous system activity, improved balance and coordination, skeletal loading and bone density, muscular stimulation and growth, connective tissue stress and strength, psychological demand and toughness, and overall systemic conditioning as the correctly performed full squat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Squats spur full body growth when combined with full body training much better than full body training without squats. If you want to look like some Abercrombie model, then find another program and enjoy your nice, easy training style. If you are serious about adding "muscle to your frame, then get under the damn bar and make it happen. "

There is NO other leg exercise that compares to it.

prowrestler
12-11-08, 7:33 pm
Why don't you do some research and see for yourself how well the program has worked for others? There is countless amounts of training logs where newbs like yourself took on this program and transformed themself within months.

and here's some info on the squat:

"There is simply no other exercise, and certainly no machine, that produces the level of central nervous system activity, improved balance and coordination, skeletal loading and bone density, muscular stimulation and growth, connective tissue stress and strength, psychological demand and toughness, and overall systemic conditioning as the correctly performed full squat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Squats spur full body growth when combined with full body training much better than full body training without squats. If you want to look like some Abercrombie model, then find another program and enjoy your nice, easy training style. If you are serious about adding "muscle to your frame, then get under the damn bar and make it happen. "

There is NO other leg exercise that compares to it.

not even single leg, leg extensions?

bsatellite
12-11-08, 7:40 pm
So basically your saying that it's guranteed?

And yes, I'm gonna do it. I wanna be an abercrombie model but with much more mass and a slim look at the same time ;)

shizz702
12-11-08, 7:44 pm
not even single leg, leg extensions?

lol

that's it dude,

that's all the advice I'm gonna give you, if you think you know a better way to go about doing things by all means do it. But from my experience there is no better program to start out with, regardless of whether you want to gain weight or lose it.

I've shown you the way, you just got to follow it.

bsatellite
12-11-08, 7:45 pm
I'm gonna do it, don't worry.

I believe in it. I'm signing up for a gym in Florida for the month I'm gonna be there, just to do this program and assure that I have full access to a power rack for the squats the whole month.

prowrestler
12-11-08, 7:46 pm

And yes, I'm gonna do it. I wanna be an abercrombie model but with much more mass and a slim look at the same time ;)

nothing is guaranteed besides sweat and pain

bsatellite
12-11-08, 7:47 pm
Oh I knew that. I was just wondering if it was guranteed to at least take care of the fat loss part if I did it properly and stayed with it consistant?

prowrestler
12-11-08, 7:48 pm
Oh I knew that. I was just wondering if it was guranteed to at least take care of the fat loss part if I did it properly and stayed with it consistant?

cardio and diet = fat loss

squat = muscle growth

more muscle = more fat loss faster

shizz702
12-11-08, 7:50 pm
I'm gonna do it, don't worry.

I believe in it. I'm signing up for a gym in Florida for the month I'm gonna be there, just to do this program and assure that I have full access to a power rack for the squats the whole month.

Good. And I'm not worried bro, it's your life and your body, not mine. To be quite honest I really don't think you're gonna follow it cause few have the desire and determination to put forth the hard work on hard exercises such as squats, and deadlifts. But you could prove me wrong, and I hope you do.

To give you an idea of how well this program works, think about it, the man who developed this program is one of the world's most respected figures in the field, and he has spent his whole life in weight training, I think he knows what works and what doesn't.

Best of luck to ya bro, the next time I come check up on you here I want to see a session with this program posted up, if I see another question posted up about how you want to lose the fat off your legs I'm gonna unsubscribe.

bsatellite
12-11-08, 7:50 pm
So, bsaically guranteed :D

I'm gonna do it, don't worry...

Maharg
12-11-08, 7:52 pm

Nothing is guranteed in life. You have to bust ass and do the work. You get what you put into the game, you dont work, you dont grow or lose the weight. You do what you are told and fucking try, and you will see what you want to see.

And side note, Fuck Ambercrombie, and their models. If you add mass, you will realize that their clothes dont fit for shit, and that you could out work and out do any of their models.

Young&Hungry
12-11-08, 7:55 pm
Dude, take it from someone whose been there. In my skinny little shit prime I was about 160 with 5% bodyfat. My gym lifts were okay but nothing impressive. Sure the girls loved it, I was shredded down to the bone and at one time I did have a serious teen modeling offer that I thankfully later turned down. But I could honestly say I pick up the chicks more now at a higher bodyfat percentage and more worried about how strong I am than how striated my pecs are. Image is only a facade and noting more, it does not transfer over into what kind of person you are. And personally, I get much more satisfaction at not having to get into fist fights because people supposed tough guys are too scared to fight me, being better than my genetica blessed me wit in the athletic arena, and contenting for a state championship in powerlifting than some slut oohing and aahing at me with my shirt off at a pool party and if you're lucky end up with a really bad handjob. The novelty wears off quicker than you think.

So the moral of the story is that I came, I got "ripped", and it was fucking gay. I asked myself if I had a pair, didn't do any movement that I couldn't do in a squat rack, ate my balls off, and I couldn't be happier.

If you're trying to pick up the chicks and you're not getting any now, I can assure you a six pack will only do a little for you. Work on your personality or get some nicer clothes. But do you want some self confidence? A little self respect? A TRUE feeling of power and not some wannabe six pack mirror shot on Facebook? Then do the compound lifts and nothing else, eat until you can't eat anymore, and get cock strong baby.

prowrestler
12-11-08, 7:56 pm
whats ambercrombie lol??? clothing line i guess?

just do it and wait. eat healthy and wait

bsatellite
12-11-08, 7:56 pm
True,

I'm going to put everything I got into this, every set and rep I'm gonna push for until I reach absolute muscle failure.

On the abercrombie note, if I can truly accomplish a better look then those models, fucken right I'm gonna put everything in (Y)

I don't wear abercrombie too much... Yeah, their clothes are too fucken tight for mass.

prowrestler
12-11-08, 7:59 pm
Dude, take it from someone whose been there. In my skinny little shit prime I was about 160 with 5% bodyfat. My gym lifts were okay but nothing impressive. Sure the girls loved it, I was shredded down to the bone and at one time I did have a serious teen modeling offer that I thankfully later turned down. But I could honestly say I pick up the chicks more now at a higher bodyfat percentage and more worried about how strong I am than how striated my pecs are. Image is only a facade and noting more, it does not transfer over into what kind of person you are. And personally, I get much more satisfaction at not having to get into fist fights because people supposed tough guys are too scared to fight me, being better than my genetica blessed me wit in the athletic arena, and contenting for a state championship in powerlifting than some slut oohing and aahing at me with my shirt off. The novelty wears off quicker than you think.

So the moral of the story is that I came, I got ripped, and it was fucking gay. I asked myself if I had a pair, didn't do any movement that I couldn't do in a squat rack, ate my balls off, and I couldn't be happier.

If you're trying to pick up the chicks and you're not getting any now, I can assure you a six pack will only do a little for you. Work on your personality or get some nicer clothes. But do you want some self confidence? A little self respect? A TRUE feeling of power and not some wannabe six pack mirror shot on Facebook? Then do the compound lifts and nothing else, eat until you can't eat anymore, and get cock strong baby.

ya, i was a skinny runt before, i got alot more weight on me and all of a sudden, girls came to me. i flex and i got a blushing "thats hot" form them. mainly i think its do to increase confidence i got from gaining size and power.

Young&Hungry
12-11-08, 8:05 pm
ya, i was a skinny runt before, i got alot more weight on me and all of a sudden, girls came to me. i flex and i got a blushing "thats hot" form them. mainly i think its do to increase confidence i got from gaining size and power.

I don't get why so many guys are under the impression that girls like little 150 ripped weiners. Most girls I know like the big, broad shouldered, tall, 200+ pound type of guy because they know that he can actually protect her and it's just more manly looking. All the biggest guys on my football team (notice I didn't say sloppy) always have the hottest and nicest girlfriends. The skinny kids generally are single. Lesson learned.

prowrestler
12-11-08, 8:07 pm
I don't get why so many guys are under the impression that girls like little 150 ripped weiners. Most girls I know like the big, broad shouldered, tall, 200+ pound type of guy because they know that he can actually protect her and it's just more manly looking. All the biggest guys on my football team (notice I didn't say sloppy) always have the hottest and nicest girlfriends. The skinny kids generally are single. Lesson learned.

lol true

its science, its in there DNA.

they are attracted to abs, but big muscles too. fuck abs lol

shizz702
12-11-08, 8:09 pm
Yea fuck being some skinny punk. It's pretty much not even debatable that it is better to be big. The plus side about being big too is you can diet down any time you want, and what's funny is you'll actually look better with low body fat than some skinny fuck, cause the more mass you have the better you're gonna look.

prowrestler
12-11-08, 8:11 pm
Yea fuck being some skinny punk. It's pretty much not even debatable that it is better to be big. The plus side about being big too is you can diet down any time you want, and what's funny is you'll actually look better with low body fat than some skinny fuck, cause the more mass you have the better you're gonna look.

yeee son!

large and incharge is where its at.

bsatellite
12-11-08, 10:05 pm
Yeah,

I think a gain in confidence would be nice :P You're alright, fuck light abercrombie punks... I wanna get big, big as I can be. Is it true that a large framed guy can put on more mass as a pose to one of those 150 lbs ripped weiners?

You're right about the protection part and yeah, they are attracted to abs and shit but I wanna get right big, all muscle, pick-up some girls and thank you guys :) LOL

prowrestler
12-11-08, 10:17 pm
Yeah,

I think a gain in confidence would be nice :P You're alright, fuck light abercrombie punks... I wanna get big, big as I can be. Is it true that a large framed guy can put on more mass as a pose to one of those 150 lbs ripped weiners?

You're right about the protection part and yeah, they are attracted to abs and shit but I wanna get right big, all muscle, pick-up some girls and thank you guys :) LOL

yes, you can gain more muscle then smaller guys

Maharg
12-11-08, 10:19 pm
Trust me dude, somebody who weighs 220lbs with abs is a much more impressive sight then 140lbs dude with abs.

bsatellite
12-11-08, 10:28 pm
I will!!

And I trust you lol, it's not hard to figure out...

Fuck, I can't wait to get into the gym tomorrow!!!!!!

prowrestler
12-11-08, 10:29 pm
I will!!

And I trust you lol, it's not hard to figure out...

Fuck, I can't wait to get into the gym tomorrow!!!!!!

what are u training?

Pizzalamp
12-11-08, 10:31 pm
i see some joey kovar quaotes in your sig..have u seen his lifting videos on youtube?

bsatellite
12-11-08, 10:32 pm
The routine LOL

Yeah, Joey Kovar I idolize.

I haven't seen his lifting vids, I didn't even know he had any on you tube?

Pizzalamp
12-11-08, 10:34 pm
The routine LOL

Yeah, Joey Kovar I idolize.

I haven't seen his lifting vids, I didn't even know he had any on you tube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI4U6ArhabY

bsatellite
12-11-08, 10:35 pm
IT's just a preview?

IS that his only video?

HIs physique, I know it's not possible but that's the physique I want...

Plus I know one of those girls, Jessica Gray.

Pizzalamp
12-11-08, 10:39 pm
IT's just a preview?

IS that his only video?

HIs physique, I know it's not possible but that's the physique I want...

Plus I know one of those girls, Jessica Gray.

yeah just a preview so far...theres other videos of him around but thats all ive seen of him lifting

what do u mean not possible???
dont sell yourself short...if u work hard , stay dedicated even when u dont want to...and are patient...then you will achieve good results

bsatellite
12-11-08, 10:42 pm
Alright, I'll keep looking.

Really, do you really think I could accomplish that physique at some point? When I reach that physique, all I wanna do is maintain. I idolize that guy a ton.

Pizzalamp
12-11-08, 10:48 pm
Alright, I'll keep looking.

Really, do you really think I could accomplish that physique at some point? When I reach that physique, all I wanna do is maintain. I idolize that guy a ton.

why the heck couldnt u?? it just takes time and a lot of hard work
hes talked about how he eats a strict diet and he trains hard...it all comes down to how bad you want it
its good to have heroes...but dont become too focused on copying him and lose sight of yourself...

bsatellite
12-11-08, 11:07 pm
Didn't he take steroids? :| I just didn't know if that was possible, that physique, to obtain but then again I do have a big bone structure like he does...

I'm not gonna loose sight of myself or copy him but the physique is rock solid, it's what I want.

prowrestler
12-11-08, 11:22 pm
you can easily look like him without steroids lmao!

Maharg
12-11-08, 11:26 pm
He really isnt that big. nor really complete in my eyes. I suggest you look at James "Flex" Lewis if you want to compare.

prowrestler
12-11-08, 11:30 pm
He really isnt that big. nor really complete in my eyes. I suggest you look at James "Flex" Lewis if you want to compare.

ronnie coleman
jay cutler
markus ruhl (met him in person)
marius pudzanowski
branch warren (yeee)

there all freaks

bsatellite
12-11-08, 11:33 pm
Well... Joey, Joey isn't too big or too small... Kinda what I want.

Jay Cutler now, he's ripped and I NEVER want to be that big to be honest.

prowrestler
12-11-08, 11:34 pm
Well... Joey, Joey isn't too big or too small... Kinda what I want.

Jay Cutler now, he's ripped and I NEVER want to be that big to be honest.

probably wont ever be that big no matter how hard you try, jays a freak!

bsatellite
12-11-08, 11:50 pm
Good :) :P

Firefist
12-11-08, 11:51 pm
Squat and you won't have that problem anymore.

yup, like everyone else says. squat heavy ass weights. theres no way around it. i had that same problem. (i be posting my own journey thread elsewhere) but yeah, i used to be able to litterally grab a fistfull of fat from my quads. started squating, wasnt a problem anymore. just grainy, bumpy, dense good stuff. and trust me, theres no better feeling in the world than driving a shit-ton of weights on your back, you feel so sick, and yet so good. no other feeling like it. cept for deadlifting, but thats another story.

i read some of the more recent posts. the fit girls at the gym dont give two shits about the little guy with abs curling in front of the db rack. i garuntee shes more interested in the guy in the corner with 405 on his back, workin his ass off.

but hey, thats just my take.

good luck buddy.

prowrestler
12-11-08, 11:57 pm
yup, like everyone else says. squat heavy ass weights. theres no way around it. i had that same problem. (i be posting my own journey thread elsewhere) but yeah, i used to be able to litterally grab a fistfull of fat from my quads. started squating, wasnt a problem anymore. just grainy, bumpy, dense good stuff. and trust me, theres no better feeling in the world than driving a shit-ton of weights on your back, you feel so sick, and yet so good. no other feeling like it. cept for deadlifting, but thats another story.

i read some of the more recent posts. the fit girls at the gym dont give two shits about the little guy with abs curling in front of the db rack. i garuntee shes more interested in the guy in the corner with 405 on his back, workin his ass off.

but hey, thats just my take.

good luck buddy.

fist off, lol at ur name!

now weve established that, i agree. women are attracted to a mans health and attitude.

Firefist
12-12-08, 12:15 am
fist off, lol at ur name!

now weve established that, i agree. women are attracted to a mans health and attitude.

haha thanks man, glad you like it.

yup, attitude is everything. without a good, strong will, you fail. hard work never goes unnoticed, my freind. you work hard, and anything is possible. i was gonna save it for my journey post, but ill throw a little summary in. i hate giving personal examples cause people cant tell if they are true or not, but here goes.

pretty much all of highschool, i was a little 125 pound baby back bitch with 10 inch arms and a gut.. most girls could do more pushups than i could, guys would make fun of me, i barely had any freinds cause i was so down all the time. finally, senior year, i decided to take a weightlifting class. i was really gonna put myself to it this time. no one thought i was gonna change at all, except for me and my gym teacher who was there with me the entire time. (reference: the first excercise he showed me was the squat, thats how important it is).

ive paid my dues for the last 13 months. i gave up my beloved video games, the computer, cable television, and all my favorite food, late night AIM's whatever. ive trained hard every day i was in there, havent missed a workout since, havent missed a meal. i cancel doctors appointments to make my workouts. ive missed family vacations, hanging out with my new freinds, whatever. if its time to do something that will help me achieve my gains, then so be it.

i am 178 pounds right now with abs after 13 months. no crazy supplements, just pak, whey, creatine, and a can of mstak. thats it, no crazy hormonal stuff, no cryotest shit, no pro hormones, no fatburners. just hard work and drive. its all you need buddy.

we on the forum can only do so much to help you. advice is all we are. from then on, you are on your own.

so when you are in the squat rack for your next workout, take a good look in the mirror; with the weight on your back as you drive that shit up, only you can judge how hard you are working, how intense your drive is, and exactly how bad you want it. no cheating, no bullshit, no skipping workouts, no missed meals, no excuses.

EXCUSES DONT JUSTIFY WEAKNESS.

peace and good luck bro.

ive gained

prowrestler
12-12-08, 12:17 am
haha thanks man, glad you like it.

yup, attitude is everything. without a good, strong will, you fail. hard work never goes unnoticed, my freind. you work hard, and anything is possible. i was gonna save it for my journey post, but ill throw a little summary in. i hate giving personal examples cause people cant tell if they are true or not, but here goes.

pretty much all of highschool, i was a little 125 pound baby back bitch with 10 inch arms and a gut.. most girls could do more pushups than i could, guys would make fun of me, i barely had any freinds cause i was so down all the time. finally, senior year, i decided to take a weightlifting class. i was really gonna put myself to it this time. no one thought i was gonna change at all, except for me and my gym teacher who was there with me the entire time. (reference: the first excercise he showed me was the squat, thats how important it is).

ive paid my dues for the last 13 months. i gave up my beloved video games, the computer, cable television, and all my favorite food, late night AIM's whatever. ive trained hard every day i was in there, havent missed a workout since, havent missed a meal. i cancel doctors appointments to make my workouts. ive missed family vacations, hanging out with my new freinds, whatever. if its time to do something that will help me achieve my gains, then so be it.

i am 178 pounds right now with abs after 13 months. no crazy supplements, just pak, whey, creatine, and a can of mstak. thats it, no crazy hormonal stuff, no cryotest shit, no pro hormones, no fatburners. just hard work and drive. its all you need buddy.

we on the forum can only do so much to help you. advice is all we are. from then on, you are on your own.

so when you are in the squat rack for your next workout, take a good look in the mirror; with the weight on your back as you drive that shit up, only you can judge how hard you are working, how intense your drive is, and exactly how bad you want it. no cheating, no bullshit, no skipping workouts, no missed meals, no excuses.

EXCUSES DONT JUSTIFY WEAKNESS.

peace and good luck bro.

ive gained

solid post

im happy i got big early on in high school lol, by grade 9, i was the man lol

Firefist
12-12-08, 12:21 am
oh, your so lucky. i was a nobody. homecomings were a disaster. i just stood in the corner the whole time. eh, shamefull.

glad thats all changed now.

bsatellite
12-12-08, 12:22 am
Yo,

Thanks Anti-Asian that was inspirational and motivational words ya put up there. I beleive it, I'm in the same situation as you were only I'm younger. Yeah, advice helps and I will do exactly what I've been told to do.. I'll accomplish what I wanna accomplish and what you've all helped me accomplish and then some, once these fat burners are gone I'm done with them for good and all other supplements besides the ones that I need, creatine and whey.

I'mma keep it updated, daily, weekly if all else fails for sure and I've been skipping meals because It's hard eating while on the road, preparing my own meals for the next month and not skipping is gonna be good. I have a month of no school, no commitments besides the iron and the shakes, the meals and the pain and soon the gain (Y)

prowrestler
12-12-08, 12:23 am
oh, your so lucky. i was a nobody. homecomings were a disaster. i just stood in the corner the whole time. eh, shamefull.

glad thats all changed now.

ya bud, change is a good thing for us former skinny folk lol

i still feel bloated from my chicken and rice and meatballs lol

Firefist
12-12-08, 11:02 am
hey buddy. i got a proposal for you.

now, im not ususally the generous type, but this kinda seems worth it. money is hard to come by cause i have to go to college full time and work two jobs to feed myself, buy my supps., buy my cloths, feed the dog, and pay the bills, but i think this could be really rewarding. here it is.

i want to play a game with you (DUN, DUN, DUN). i believe you said you had a month off right? well so do i, and in this month, i am doing nothing but training, eating, sleeping, and reading up on new info, excercises, supps, reviews, whatever to improve myself.

im calling you out buddy. i want you to work like a bitch for the next 2 months, cause buddy, i will be too. i want to see an improvement in your physique. at the end of this period, im gonna have a before and after picture of myself to see if i did anything, and i want you to also. if i see that you made more progress than me, then i will believe that you truly do care, and are entitled to be called "an animal in the making". heres the kicker, if you beat me, i will take my hard earned money, and buy you a yellow iconic shirt, send it to your house, whatever. i dont like giving handouts, unless its to a good cause, and this kinda seems like it. so buddy, whats it gonna be?

you game?

jayanticoli
12-12-08, 11:37 am
i havent posted in this yet but after reading the last few posts i feel truly inspired and i want to be involved...i know exactly what bsatalite is going through mentally and phisically..i was in his shoes when i was that age and i wish i would have started as young as he is....i think this is great and i think other animals on this site should jmp in and guide him to where he wants to be....bsatalite YOU are in control of where you end up in the journey and YOU need to listen to what advice you gain from this site and YOU need to use it correctly because only YOU decide what your results will be in the end.....

machineman
12-12-08, 1:22 pm

now, im not ususally the generous type, but this kinda seems worth it. money is hard to come by cause i have to go to college full time and work two jobs to feed myself, buy my supps., buy my cloths, feed the dog, and pay the bills, but i think this could be really rewarding. here it is.

i want to play a game with you (DUN, DUN, DUN). i believe you said you had a month off right? well so do i, and in this month, i am doing nothing but training, eating, sleeping, and reading up on new info, excercises, supps, reviews, whatever to improve myself.

im calling you out buddy. i want you to work like a bitch for the next 2 months, cause buddy, i will be too. i want to see an improvement in your physique. at the end of this period, im gonna have a before and after picture of myself to see if i did anything, and i want you to also. if i see that you made more progress than me, then i will believe that you truly do care, and are entitled to be called "an animal in the making". heres the kicker, if you beat me, i will take my hard earned money, and buy you a yellow iconic shirt, send it to your house, whatever. i dont like giving handouts, unless its to a good cause, and this kinda seems like it. so buddy, whats it gonna be?

you game?

AA....that is awesome of you.....B...YOU HAD BETTER JUMP AT THIS.....make your mark early and let everyone see what you can do in 2 months......come on, man....it is only 2 months!

I will be cutting starting the 2nd of Jan til the Arnold.....there will be other people here going through the same thing.....you have an opportunity to prove to everyone, but most importantly YOURSELF, that you are in this to win it.....get that treadmill warmed up and light a fire under your ass and WIN!!!!!

bsatellite
12-12-08, 4:05 pm

you game?

Hey,

Fucken right I'm game. I truly do care but I don't want a t-shirt or anything from you or anyone else on this site but the guidance and support, If I win... I want the respect. To some people, respect is more important then material goods and no I'm not asking for it handed too me; I'm earning it.

i havent posted in this yet but after reading the last few posts i feel truly inspired and i want to be involved...i know exactly what bsatalite is going through mentally and phisically..i was in his shoes when i was that age and i wish i would have started as young as he is....i think this is great and i think other animals on this site should jmp in and guide him to where he wants to be....bsatalite YOU are in control of where you end up in the journey and YOU need to listen to what advice you gain from this site and YOU need to use it correctly because only YOU decide what your results will be in the end.....

Thanks man... Glad to have you post here, that was inspirational and motivational and I'm gonna take control and go where I wanna be... I'm listening, I decided.. I'm set to animalize.

AA....that is awesome of you.....B...YOU HAD BETTER JUMP AT THIS.....make your mark early and let everyone see what you can do in 2 months......come on, man....it is only 2 months!

I will be cutting starting the 2nd of Jan til the Arnold.....there will be other people here going through the same thing.....you have an opportunity to prove to everyone, but most importantly YOURSELF, that you are in this to win it.....get that treadmill warmed up and light a fire under your ass and WIN!!!!!

I'm jumping on it bro, I'm actually oging to work-out in the gym at our resort in about 30 mins, gotta get my shakes and stuff ready and change...

I am in this to win! I'm gonna win!

Firefist
12-12-08, 4:10 pm
Hey,

Fucken right I'm game. I truly do care but I don't want a t-shirt or anything from you or anyone else on this site but the guidance and support, If I win... I want the respect. To some people, respect is more important then material goods and no I'm not asking for it handed too me; I'm earning it.

I can appreciate that. okay, well set a day in the future. get your before pictures ready. front double bi, back double bi, abs and thigh, most muscular, am i missing anything?

lets get it on.

bsatellite
12-12-08, 4:30 pm
No sir.

What day workin' for you? I'll take a shower and get some pictures taken and I'll put them up.

Anyone on here can hit me up on facebook if they want, links in sig man...

Firefist
12-12-08, 4:37 pm
dont worry about postin them, just also take a picture with you holding a newspaper or something that shows that its recent or whatever. theres more impact when before and after are posted at the same time. haha at least for me. whatever you want man, im saving mine until the day of, which will be some day in late february. haha nothing like a freindly competition. hopefully, well both make some sick gains.

machineman
12-12-08, 5:38 pm
good luck to the both of ya.....can't wait til Feb and see the outcome of this.....

bsatellite
12-12-08, 6:46 pm
Yeee, I'll wait and post them then. So when do we start? I'm hoping we can start this tomorrow morning..? I was un-able to go to the gym today, I've got a toe infection that's getting severe and is being fixed up tomorrow hopefully... If it's not I'll still work out but it kills, damn in-growns.

So tomorrow sound good?

Firefist
12-12-08, 7:05 pm
start whenever you feel like it buddy, its your life not mine.

shizz702
12-12-08, 7:27 pm
Like I said in my last post, B, if I see another question about the fat on your legs or what not lol I'm gonna unsubscribe. The next post I see regarding training here better involve you squatting!

prowrestler
12-12-08, 7:29 pm
Like I said in my last post, B, if I see another question about the fat on your legs or what not lol I'm gonna unsubscribe. The next post I see regarding training here better involve you squatting!

lol

agreed

bsatellite
12-12-08, 7:43 pm
start whenever you feel like it buddy, its your life not mine.

When do you start this comp? We'll start same day, end same day.. 2 Months solid.

Don't worry. Squatting and the work-out routine not too mention diet take care of all of those questions :P

I actually do got a question regarding squating... Is it better to go heavier weights, less reps and sets or lighter weights more reps and sets?

prowrestler
12-12-08, 7:46 pm
When do you start this comp? We'll start same day, end same day.. 2 Months solid.

Don't worry. Squatting and the work-out routine not too mention diet take care of all of those questions :P

I actually do got a question regarding squating... Is it better to go heavier weights, less reps and sets or lighter weights more reps and sets?

both work good

your program has your reps and sets though

bsatellite
12-12-08, 7:48 pm
both work good

your program has your reps and sets though

OH, just realized that LOL...

One part I dont get. 3X5 which one is rep which one is set? And how heavy should I start, do you think?

prowrestler
12-12-08, 7:49 pm
OH, just realized that LOL...

One part I dont get. 3X5 which one is rep which one is set? And how heavy should I start, do you think?

3 sets of 5 reps. could be wrong but doubt it.

start with the bar, then add weight till you see how much you can lift for 5 reps

machineman
12-12-08, 7:53 pm
3 sets of 5 reps. could be wrong but doubt it.

start with the bar, then add weight till you see how much you can lift for 5 reps

right on, bro....

bsatellite
12-12-08, 8:01 pm
Just the bar? LOL I can lift that for sure :)

All I know is I can bench 50 lbs

prowrestler
12-12-08, 8:03 pm
Just the bar? LOL I can lift that for sure :)

All I know is I can bench 50 lbs

so the 2.5's on the bar is your bench?

the bar weighs 45 pounds

start with the empty bar as a warm up, then add the 10's and continue to do so till you cant do more then 5 reps.

shizz702
12-12-08, 8:12 pm
Ok slow down buddy, I guess you didn't read the information I provided you cause if you did you wouldn't be asking these questions. So your assignment tonight is to take the time out to read all this info:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

READ IT, GRASP IT, APPLY IT!

If you're not willing to take the time out to read and learn this stuff, then I don't know what to tell you. It's time you start getting serious and learning this shit on your own. You got questions, the internet has answers, there's tons of information out there. For now, read all the information provided in those links, it will explain everything regarding your routine. Even if you already read them when I provided them in the first place, then REREAD them cause you didn't seem to grasp it.

prowrestler
12-12-08, 8:18 pm
Ok slow down buddy, I guess you didn't read the information I provided you cause if you did you wouldn't be asking these questions. So your assignment tonight is to take the time out to read all this info:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

READ IT, GRASP IT, APPLY IT!

If you're not willing to take the time out to read and learn this stuff, then I don't know what to tell you. It's time you start getting serious and learning this shit on your own. You got questions, the internet has answers, there's tons of information out there. For now, read all the information provided in those links, it will explain everything regarding your routine. Even if you already read them when I provided them in the first place, then REREAD them cause you didn't seem to grasp it.

x a big ass number

keep reading it till you cn taste it dude.

you need to understand the concepts.

Firefist
12-12-08, 8:28 pm

im starting tommorow, and my initiation is gonna be absolutely sick. Ohio Valley ABC.

im gonna go until march 1. the arnold classic is a few days after that, so you can expect me to be at a new best. im gonna give you the rest of the year, jan, and feb to go at it.

until then, i will not be back on this thread until that day.

good luck buddy, train hard, make no excuses, squat deep. i am expecting good things from you.

best of luck.

bsatellite
12-12-08, 8:31 pm
Okay, I'm reading it now.. Again.

Well, I guess I'll see ya in March Anti-Asian!

prowrestler
12-12-08, 9:20 pm
i better see a workout posted here soon

shizz702
12-12-08, 9:28 pm

we need squatty to come up in here and school this kid on squatting!

prowrestler
12-12-08, 9:31 pm

i need to walk over to P.E.I. and enforce it lol

SQUAT or DIE!
12-13-08, 12:50 am

im hur.. who needs to know how to squat??? i have 1 video already and will have 3-4 more by monday..

SQUAT or DIE!
12-13-08, 12:57 am
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=ehcjtv&s=4

lil something to show you some form..

bsatellite
12-13-08, 2:47 pm
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=ehcjtv&s=4
lil something to show you some form..

Thanks man, I just watched it. I think I got the grasp of the form for squating now... Fuck that guys big, is there enough fucken weights? LOL

i need to walk over to P.E.I. and enforce it lol

I'm not in PEI, I don't need enforcement either... I'm self disciplined enough to do it on my own... I think

Alright,

Work-out... Today my grandparents didn't wake me up and went to a casino, thust we haven't picked up a gym membership or anything yet but luckily our resort has some what of a gym and I got up, got dressed, had my shake and went to the gym for a good bit.. .Here's what I did: It doesn't have the machine for squating, therefor squating and such will start tomorrow

40 Min Cardio: 20 Min on treadmill & 20 Min on bicycle

I did 5 sets of 100 reps @ 40 lbs on this leg press machine thing, I wanted to see what it did lol.

So new post tomorrow with squating and deads etc :)

SQUAT or DIE!
12-13-08, 11:57 pm
Thanks man, I just watched it. I think I got the grasp of the form for squating now... Fuck that guys big, is there enough fucken weights? LOL

ROFL thats me bro..

prowrestler
12-14-08, 12:09 am
ROFL thats me bro..

lmao!

hows that make u feel lol

SQUAT or DIE!
12-14-08, 12:10 am
lmao!

hows that make u feel lol

pretty fuckin good actually

prowrestler
12-14-08, 12:21 am
pretty fuckin good actually

id hope, i loled when i read it for the first time!

SQUAT or DIE!
12-14-08, 12:34 am
id hope, i loled when i read it for the first time!

same here

bsatellite
12-14-08, 7:44 pm
I'm the third only I ROFLED and LMAOED :D

Haha fuck... I'm gonna squat extra tomorrow :D I went in to a gym down the road, they weren't open they were doing cleaning but he booked me in tomorrow to sign up and I got 3 hours of personal training to make sure I got form and all that down right.

shizz702
12-14-08, 7:50 pm
I'm the third only I ROFLED and LMAOED :D

Haha fuck... I'm gonna squat extra tomorrow :D I went in to a gym down the road, they weren't open they were doing cleaning but he booked me in tomorrow to sign up and I got 3 hours of personal training to make sure I got form and all that down right.

Good, print out your routine, or write it down if you don't have access to a printer.

You need to learn the following:

All with free weights, no machines!

Squat

Bench press

Bent over barbell row

Standing barbell press

Deadlift

Work with the trainer, and learn the correct form on all these lifts.

Did you read the links I gave you?

bsatellite
12-14-08, 8:02 pm
Yepp, read them man. I printed out waht you wrote for the routine too along with my diet and i printed out on the same page a link to that for the guy incase he has any questiosn i dont remember off the top of my head...

I got a camera and a new mem. card so I'm gonna take vidoes of the work outs and stuff just so you know I'm doin them LOL

shizz702
12-14-08, 8:03 pm
Yepp, read them man. I printed out waht you wrote for the routine too along with my diet and i printed out on the same page a link to that for the guy incase he has any questiosn i dont remember off the top of my head...

I got a camera and a new mem. card so I'm gonna take vidoes of the work outs and stuff just so you know I'm doin them LOL

ok cool, and remember, don't let any trainer talk you into doing anything else, you want to learn and do these lifts only. Anyone that would try to tell you any different doesn't have a clue about what they are talking about then.

bsatellite
12-14-08, 8:21 pm
I know man lol it was a janitor there and he took down my name and number and said a trainer would call me tomorrow to set up my first session with and my work-out to come in before so we could make up a routine and well yeah... i was like i already got one so ill be waiting for the call, hes gonna call me and if he trys to give me a diff. one im gonna shove it in the can and put out mine on the table :) LOL

Pizzalamp
12-14-08, 8:35 pm
I know man lol it was a janitor there and he took down my name and number and said a trainer would call me tomorrow to set up my first session with and my work-out to come in before so we could make up a routine and well yeah... i was like i already got one so ill be waiting for the call, hes gonna call me and if he trys to give me a diff. one im gonna shove it in the can and put out mine on the table :) LOL

dont your parents have to come w/ u to sign up and sign the waver being your 15?
why was the gym closed?

bsatellite
12-14-08, 8:48 pm
They said my grandparents were fine..

And they didnt say, it was just a janitor cleaning and there was someone in an office on the phone but I dont know who it was or what they did there...

Pizzalamp
12-14-08, 8:57 pm
They said my grandparents were fine..

And they didnt say, it was just a janitor cleaning and there was someone in an office on the phone but I dont know who it was or what they did there...

cool...good luck tommorow!

bsatellite
12-15-08, 4:50 pm
Thanks.

We went in to a gym near the doctors today and the trainer I had a meeting with said it wasn't safe for me to do that routine as I'm too young and am still growing. So, either way due to the fact I have another appointment tomorrow to get the nail removed in my toe I'm out for a few days.

Just wondering, would ballys be worth it? The damn trainer there said he wouldn't allow me to use their equipment if I was putting my health at risk... Pretty gay.

prowrestler
12-15-08, 5:07 pm
Thanks.

We went in to a gym near the doctors today and the trainer I had a meeting with said it wasn't safe for me to do that routine as I'm too young and am still growing. So, either way due to the fact I have another appointment tomorrow to get the nail removed in my toe I'm out for a few days.

Just wondering, would ballys be worth it? The damn trainer there said he wouldn't allow me to use their equipment if I was putting my health at risk... Pretty gay.

you should never listen to a personal trainer with an IQ of a hermit crab.

get yourself into any fuckin gym with a god damn squat rack and barbell.

yes the routine is safe for you. personel training is a job. he needs money and wants you to buy his program, DUUUHHH. i worked with these guys and know how it works.

bsatellite
12-15-08, 5:08 pm
Bro I already knew it was bullshit that's why I'm gonna go google the gyms in a minute...

prowrestler
12-15-08, 5:32 pm
Bro I already knew it was bullshit that's why I'm gonna go google the gyms in a minute...

good

they are scammers too, they throw u on a machine sou see minimal results but keep commin back for them

bsatellite
12-15-08, 6:25 pm
Yeah, I know. They didn't have too much for equipment either... It was big but honestly 90% of it was machines for cardio, they had a dumbell set that had weights missing and stuff... Slacked to shit.

I'm looking into a ballys or something and for tonight, even with this fucked up toe I'm going in to do what I can in the gym at the resort..

shizz702
12-15-08, 6:26 pm
Chances are the trainer was thinking one of 2 things,

either he thought fuck this kid actually has a solid routine and won't need my help after I show him these lifts

or he actually is stupid enough to think squatting will stunt his growth.

Lol any fuck tard that thinks such a thing has no business in the fitness industry. Squatting, pressing, and pulling are the staples of training for sport and if they were unsafe or stunted growth then every high school football team would be fucked lol.

Pizzalamp
12-15-08, 8:56 pm
Thanks.

do u have any health issues? did u fill out a medical waiver?

bsatellite
12-16-08, 6:37 pm
They didn't offer waivers after I pulled out my printed routine and diet. I took the pages and left, fuck that noise.

Here's the scoop now and I'm taking pictures and videos to show my dedication to Animal Pak. Today, I went into the doctors office and had my toe-nail removed; Cut, Acid, Bandage and it took about an hour... I'm still in great pain from it, surprinsgly. Anyways, he told me to lay off all physical activity revolving pressure of the foot for at-least a week but fuck it, I got the nail removed with Acid so I'mma hit up the gym... I can hardly walk though :P

Anyways, I'm taking a video of the un-wrapping of my toe-nail bandage tomorrow and posting it up here and I'm also taking pictures of me while I'm in the gym just so you know this wasn't all bullshit.

Have left to find a gym that'll show me the routines I need, I picked up a few magazines that are showing how to do squats and skull crushers etc

Guys, I'm animalizing at all costs.

I'm saying this straight up as even my friends are bad mouthing my dream; If you don't fucken believe me or think I'm wannabe a poser or a juicer then you can shut the fuck up and take your posts else where.

I know what I know, I'mma do what I can do and push myself for every fucken rep, every fucken set until I reach absoulute fucken failure and if that isn't enough then too fucken bad because this is my dream, that I'm fucken grasping unlike all the other fucken shit I left off on the side of the couch for the annual Simpsons episode or for the long session of WOW on the couch.

Alright? Got it? Good, the ones that keep posting I know have my back through this.

shizz702
12-16-08, 6:43 pm
Good stuff bro,

but again, follow the routine exactly, you won't be lifting to failure, and you need not worry about skull crushers right now.

Just get started asap!

prowrestler
12-16-08, 6:50 pm
They didn't offer waivers after I pulled out my printed routine and diet. I took the pages and left, fuck that noise.

Here's the scoop now and I'm taking pictures and videos to show my dedication to Animal Pak. Today, I went into the doctors office and had my toe-nail removed; Cut, Acid, Bandage and it took about an hour... I'm still in great pain from it, surprinsgly. Anyways, he told me to lay off all physical activity revolving pressure of the foot for at-least a week but fuck it, I got the nail removed with Acid so I'mma hit up the gym... I can hardly walk though :P

Anyways, I'm taking a video of the un-wrapping of my toe-nail bandage tomorrow and posting it up here and I'm also taking pictures of me while I'm in the gym just so you know this wasn't all bullshit.

Have left to find a gym that'll show me the routines I need, I picked up a few magazines that are showing how to do squats and skull crushers etc

I'm saying this straight up as even my friends are bad mouthing my dream; If you don't fucken believe me or think I'm wannabe a poser or a juicer then you can shut the fuck up and take your posts else where.

I know what I know, I'mma do what I can do and push myself for every fucken rep, every fucken set until I reach absoulute fucken failure and if that isn't enough then too fucken bad because this is my dream, that I'm fucken grasping unlike all the other fucken shit I left off on the side of the couch for the annual Simpsons episode or for the long session of WOW on the couch.

Alright? Got it? Good, the ones that keep posting I know have my back through this.

lol at "..a poser or juicer" mainly the juicer part....

just get in the gym and nail that workout

prowrestler
12-16-08, 6:50 pm
Good stuff bro,

but again, follow the routine exactly, you won't be lifting to failure, and you need not worry about skull crushers right now.

Just get started asap!

x my future salary

machineman
12-16-08, 7:55 pm

that's a great attitude.....but the one thing that prove to us that you are ready and ARE going to do this is your workout...get it done and get it posted......remember the routine and NOTHING ELSE......get it started.....

Pizzalamp
12-16-08, 8:34 pm
good stuff man! have a great workout!!
i had ingrown toenail issues when i was younger...for years...was horrible...ughhhh...i can still feel the novacaine needle in my big toe...

bsatellite
12-16-08, 9:07 pm
I will and thanks.

Yeah, I ain't taking the fucken short way or making shit up this is for real. No juice, all natural. I ain't doing this to be a cocky pretty boy to lift up his shirt when two college chicks drive by, I'm doing this for the right reasons, the animal reasons, the normal and respectable reasons... To be healthy, the best hat I can be.. IF that aint right then I dont know what is..

Yeah, were going to try and get it in with a ballys cuz theyre more likely to deliver what we ant.

And yeah, ingrowns fucking kill. I've had my left toe had the "Temp" fix done 9 times in since summer and the right one 13 times, I've had them for 4 years... Honestly, every winter we get a temp fix from a guy in Florida.

This time we got the perm removal done, those needles killed but I just sat there and took it and thought about using all this pain, anger, frustration, stress, all my emotions to fuel my reps and sets, you know? Corny, yeah, true, very.

prowrestler
12-16-08, 9:42 pm
I will and thanks.

Yeah, I ain't taking the fucken short way or making shit up this is for real. No juice, all natural. I ain't doing this to be a cocky pretty boy to lift up his shirt when two college chicks drive by, I'm doing this for the right reasons, the animal reasons, the normal and respectable reasons... To be healthy, the best hat I can be.. IF that aint right then I dont know what is..

Yeah, were going to try and get it in with a ballys cuz theyre more likely to deliver what we ant.

And yeah, ingrowns fucking kill. I've had my left toe had the "Temp" fix done 9 times in since summer and the right one 13 times, I've had them for 4 years... Honestly, every winter we get a temp fix from a guy in Florida.

This time we got the perm removal done, those needles killed but I just sat there and took it and thought about using all this pain, anger, frustration, stress, all my emotions to fuel my reps and sets, you know? Corny, yeah, true, very.

your not scoring points saying steroids are the easy way or a short cut. they are ment for certain people and not ment for certain people but they are in no way an easy solution.

that being said, im happy to see some agression comming out of you but id be happy to see a workout posted sometime soon

shizz702
12-16-08, 10:01 pm
id be happy to see a workout posted sometime soon

lol

bsatellite
12-16-08, 10:41 pm
Never wanted to score any brownie points by saying that, its just how I feel.

Steroids are meant for people who don't wanna fucken work for their muscle and then wanna watch it slowly but surely wash away after they stop their cycle, just to be up front..

Work-out'll be comin' soon, there was an absolute no for today becuase I couldn't even get my damn foot in my shoe so tomorrow I'm taking off the thing he put on it, and going to the gym for as hard work as possible... Might be held back a lil bit for the next few days cuz of this fucken thing.

Pizzalamp
12-16-08, 10:47 pm
Steroids are meant for people who don't wanna fucken work for their muscle and then wanna watch it slowly but surely wash away after they stop their cycle, just to be up front..

thats not completely true for all people...

bsatellite
12-16-08, 10:51 pm
IN most fucken cases it is...

prowrestler
12-16-08, 11:05 pm
Never wanted to score any brownie points by saying that, its just how I feel.

Work-out'll be comin' soon, there was an absolute no for today becuase I couldn't even get my damn foot in my shoe so tomorrow I'm taking off the thing he put on it, and going to the gym for as hard work as possible... Might be held back a lil bit for the next few days cuz of this fucken thing.

do you have a gym that is good yet?

and no man, steroids are not for people who dont wanna work. look at the WWE? the busted their ass back in the day when the locker room was all on gear
the IFBB, they all train hard like crazy mofo's and a bit of test aint all theyre runnin.

steroids are a different path. not an easy path to the same goal. they are ment for reaching completly different goals. its like a bazooka, give it to a soldier, there is a reason, give it to a baby and your bound to run into problems.
do not bash steroids and their users. i personly know many of them and they are all nice guyss who are tuff workin mother fuckers.

bsatellite
12-16-08, 11:08 pm
do you have a gym that is good yet?

and no man, steroids are not for people who dont wanna work. look at the WWE? the busted their ass back in the day when the locker room was all on gear
the IFBB, they all train hard like crazy mofo's and a bit of test aint all theyre runnin.

steroids are a different path. not an easy path to the same goal. they are ment for reaching completly different goals. its like a bazooka, give it to a soldier, there is a reason, give it to a baby and your bound to run into problems.
do not bash steroids and their users. i personly know many of them and they are all nice guyss who are tuff workin mother fuckers.

Pretty sure its gonna be a ballys... The site isnt working on my ipod touch so I cant view it til I dig out the laptop

Alright, sorry. I just picture someone hitting the juice someone not workin for waht they want..

prowrestler
12-16-08, 11:11 pm
Pretty sure its gonna be a ballys... The site isnt working on my ipod touch so I cant view it til I dig out the laptop

Alright, sorry. I just picture someone hitting the juice someone not workin for waht they want..

cool

no man, think of it like this, with all the mis conception that they are 'dangerous' for you no matter what and "all the side effects" (that are extremly over exagerated for the media)
someone is willing to do that to themself to reach superiority. its part of the life, not an eaasy way to it.

bsatellite
12-16-08, 11:14 pm
Never thought about it that way, you got a good point my friend.

prowrestler
12-16-08, 11:18 pm
Never thought about it that way, you got a good point my friend.

damn right, im never wrong. you will learn that.

LOL
4 REAL though.

bsatellite
12-17-08, 5:51 pm
Yeah, I know. You're knowledge hasn't failed me yet!

prowrestler
12-17-08, 6:01 pm
Yeah, I know. You're knowledge hasn't failed me yet!

im property of the WWE, i gotta be funny sometimes.

bsatellite
12-17-08, 6:13 pm
You're property of the WWE? :|

Probs wrong place for this but I trust Animal Pak so I've got a question,

If someone told you today that there were people spreading rumours about you and that theres people after you, but they wont give you the names... What would you do? Lol, I'm screwed.

prowrestler
12-17-08, 6:15 pm
You're property of the WWE? :|

Probs wrong place for this but I trust Animal Pak so I've got a question,

If someone told you today that there were people spreading rumours about you and that theres people after you, but they wont give you the names... What would you do? Lol, I'm screwed.

get buff.

yes, im a future WWE performer.

dont make a thread about it, ask here for advise or else it is gettin sent to the bullshit section.

find out who is after you, most people are pussies when you confront them, id know.

bsatellite
12-17-08, 10:23 pm
Yes, I'm gonna get buff bro.

Sweet deal, didn't know you did that shit but I never thought hard about your name :P

Yeah, I know people are pussies. I didn't make a different thread. I don't know who it is, this girl that I'm good friends with told me but she won't tell me who and it's all fucked up :P

I've confronted one person who I thought it was and I was right, he pussied out.

bsatellite
12-18-08, 10:25 pm
Yo,

What's up? We booked a meeting with a ballys in Orlando. So, that's gonna be a start..

Wondering about cheat meals? Today, I went to a smokey bones resteraunt and had uh... I hade, I had uh, cheeseburger and fries.

prowrestler
12-19-08, 8:19 pm
cheat meals are ok 1 time a week cutting, and like..aslong as you aint gettin fat while bulking

shizz702
12-19-08, 8:39 pm
Still waiting on a session here.

Hopefully you get to put some work in a bally's. You realize in order to do this right you'll have to train 3 set, non consecutive days a week right? Going in once in a while or whenever you can make it won't work. I realize don't have a home gym and aren't old enough to drive yourself to the gym yet, but I'm just giving you a heads up you're gonna have to have a set schedule to do this shit right. So develop a plan to make it work bro.

prowrestler
12-19-08, 8:47 pm
Still waiting on a session here.

Hopefully you get to put some work in a bally's. You realize in order to do this right you'll have to train 3 set, non consecutive days a week right? Going in once in a while or whenever you can make it won't work. I realize don't have a home gym and aren't old enough to drive yourself to the gym yet, but I'm just giving you a heads up you're gonna have to have a set schedule to do this shit right. So develop a plan to make it work bro.

yes, tis true.

i walk to the gym, ya, it is minus 19 outside and windy and icy. i still do it. why? gotta train tonight

Pizzalamp
12-19-08, 9:04 pm
with every bite of food u put in your mouth...ask yourself...is this gonna help me achieve my goals?...moderation and control is important

joey kovar is a good example...in an episode of the real world i remember him telling the girl from philly hed rather be eating a pizza instead of his healhty food...but he wouldnt because his body is important to him

bsatellite
12-20-08, 7:29 pm
Yeah, I know that.

We're going to disney tomorrow and tonight we're setting out the days. I'm thinking Monday, Wensday and Friday? Except this Friday considering Christmas :|

& Fun pro, fun... Still got a shit load of snow?

& Yeah, I know. I also remember when he said he was a man and wanted 5 Eggs and chugged down some White Zinfendale...

machineman
12-29-08, 12:08 pm
12/29....No workout yet?? What's up?

Young&Hungry
12-29-08, 5:31 pm

I was about to say bro, where's all this change you're talking about?

prowrestler
12-29-08, 5:33 pm

lol

Pizzalamp
12-29-08, 5:39 pm
how are the workouts going my friend?

shizz702
12-30-08, 10:04 pm
Come on now bro, don't tell me all that advice I gave you was a waste of my time! When you come back on here I want to see some squats posted!

prowrestler
12-30-08, 10:14 pm
Come on now bro, don't tell me all that advice I gave you was a waste of my time! When you come back on here I want to see some squats posted!

ya, what the fuck happened here?

lets see what happened play by play

-make random threads
- start a log finaly
- have the firsy one go to shit
- create all this hype about getting serouse and wanting it
- disapear
- reapear
- and now its the new year....and no workout yet

we are all expecting a workout post or something fuck, we helped you, couldnt have fuckin possibly made it easier for you and after u seemed all hyped up like a fat kid at a chocloate factory, you just dont do it?

my question is why arent you busting ass?
why arent you takeing the advise?
why waste all the good peoples time who all helped u out?

k,thanks

Little Z
12-30-08, 10:21 pm
ya, what the fuck happened here?

lets see what happened play by play

-make random threads
- start a log finaly
- have the firsy one go to shit
- create all this hype about getting serouse and wanting it
- disapear
- reapear
- and now its the new year....and no workout yet

we are all expecting a workout post or something fuck, we helped you, couldnt have fuckin possibly made it easier for you and after u seemed all hyped up like a fat kid at a chocloate factory, you just dont do it?

my question is why arent you busting ass?
why arent you takeing the advise?
why waste all the good peoples time who all helped u out?

k,thanks

Damn..

I got all excited about this journey, I was reading all the advice, seein Shizz and Pro were on board
helpin out.. I was even thinkin about giving my .02 but now that this dude dissapeared.. whats that
AGAIN? I dont think I can stick around for this anymore.. let me know when you've gone 4 months
consistantly and ill jump back on this journey with you... until then.. i gotta eat..

you know.. im about to call this dude and find out whats up.. anyone wanna conference call with me?

prowrestler
12-30-08, 10:23 pm
Damn..

I got all excited about this journey, I was reading all the advice, seein Shizz and Pro were on board
helpin out.. I was even thinkin about giving my .02 but now that this dude dissapeared.. whats that
AGAIN? I dont think I can stick around for this anymore.. let me know when you've gone 4 months
consistantly and ill jump back on this journey with you... until then.. i gotta eat..

you know.. im about to call this dude and find out whats up.. anyone wanna conference call with me?

its a shame, he had some genetics to get strong but not everyone can hack it

shizz702
12-30-08, 10:26 pm

yea man big boned endo body type, he would've have gotten jacked and freaky strong off of rippetoes. I kept trying to tell him it would naturally take care of his body, it would have stripped the fat right off and he would've gotten so strong off it his confidence would have sky rocketed.

Little Z
12-30-08, 10:26 pm

maybe one day bro he'll come to reality and see all the help he was offered on more than one
occasion.. but until then.. its a lost cause unfortunately..

i hate hi-jackin a thread like this, but i think you and shizz have had more posts on here than
the OP.. that makes me want another cheeeeeseburger..

prowrestler
12-30-08, 10:27 pm
maybe one day bro he'll come to reality and see all the help he was offered on more than one
occasion.. but until then.. its a lost cause unfortunately..

i hate hi-jackin a thread like this, but i think you and shizz have had more posts on here than
the OP.. that makes me want another cheeeeeseburger..

hahah, probably

prowrestler
12-30-08, 10:27 pm
yea man big boned endo body type, he would've have gotten jacked and freaky strong off of rippetoes. I kept trying to tell him it would naturally take care of his body, it would have stripped the fat right off and he would've gotten so strong off it his confidence would have sky rocketed.

eaasy there lol

but ya, he could have been like that joey guy

Psycho77
12-30-08, 11:44 pm
Would have subbed if there was something to sub too.

Read the journey from the first page. Too bad, kid knew what he wanted and got taught everything he needed to change get jacked, but he was lacking in the desire.

To the OP: Hope you get started on your journey bro. Hope your toe is better, if it is then hit the gym, if it isn't then still hit the gym. There are a multitude of exercises that you can do that don't involve a toe. And yes, I have had ingrowns before, dealt and fixed it myself with tools and in conditions that would make you doctor faint. Seriously, don't let the advice and tips the guys that dropped by your thread go to waste. The knowledge and experience they put forth at your disposal is a gym starters wet dream.

Maharg
12-31-08, 1:20 am
A fucking in grown toe nail is the reason!?!? thats it? wow, thats just sad. cuz toe nails are so important when your working out. I have had surgery on one toe nail after it grew in. Had it cut off and was back in the gym the next day. Hurts like a mother fucker yea, but its not bad enough you cant work through it.

machineman
01-03-09, 12:23 pm
Hey B...I see you were last on here on 12-31....how are the workouts going? I think you need to post up as there are quite a few people that have offered their advise here.....I think you owe them at the very least an explanation of what is going on....I hope you have been getting your workouts in.....post up bro......

Pizzalamp
01-04-09, 2:20 pm
hello?

bsatellite
01-07-09, 10:38 pm
Yo,

This post has been created basically to re-introduce myself to the forums. This thread has brought about many members, good and bad.

Here we go:

As many of you know, I'm on vacation. I was brought up with huge adrenaline, wide open veins and they were loaded with whey. I started posting a few months back, beginning my journey at a time I really couldn't handle it... Mixing school, work and the home situation it was virtually impossible... Many of you helped me, guided me and supported me and I basically threw it in one eye and out down the shitter, wasting all you're time and advice, guides and routines, diets and inspirational messages.

What had happened was I was living inbetween houses, not on any schedule just when my folks couldn't drive me to school through the snow or they had other plans I'd have to spend the night at my mothers house, roughly 30 minutes away and a whole different situation.

At moms, I wasn't able to leave, she wouldn't drive me anywheres and the gym I had hoped to go to was 45 minutes away... So, I started walking every-night before bed. From 9-10 I would walk quite aways, grab a diet red bull and head home for bed so I could be rested for school.

At school, I'd spend my breaks and lunch using the gym equipment and the punching bag. When I wasn't in the gym, I was in the classroom getting ahead on work or I'd be in the office trying to work out some personal issues with the guidance counsellor. School isn't a happy or safe place for me, with only 12 kids I know it's hard to believe but these kids are fucked up, that's why I started boxing in there and lifting weights- To get away from the commotion and put up a barrier. The kids didn't respond too good to that, they challenged me to fights, boxing matches hell even weight comps. I took up on the weight comps and never lifted up a fist, I was even suckered in the back of the head and just threw the kid against the wall and sat back down on the bench and started pressin'. At school with good behaviour and completed work we earn "Monopoly Money" which is used to buy time off from class, half an hour, a full day or a trip to the store at lunch. I used this money all for the gym, except one day, the day I made my original post on here to come back and get in shape with you're guidance and support.

At home, I'd spend most my time on the computer. At-least 40 minutes a night down in the gym, runnining the treadmill, working the eliptical and using the bowflex. When I wasn't doing that, I was on the computer using up the only social life or time I had. When I was in the gym I used to crank up the music because I put a sound system down there so I could listen to my iPod Touch and work-out at the same time, along with texting- This brought the boredom away and encouraged me to get back into the gym.

So, with that all said... By time I got my routine, my diet and the support and motivation from the members and the friends I talk to online- Due to personal issues, leaving the house isn't the greatest option right now. I started to hit up the gym, as often as I could, really, I did. It then came to the end of November and after completely revamping my diet, spending the time I could in the gym and still stay in-tact with my life I was finally happy to be losing weight. The advance I made in my diet was amazing, no energy drinks, no junk food, absolutly no fast-food besides SUBWAY. Shit, If it wasn't a cheeseburger that was home-made or a protein shake, I wouldn't eat or drink it minus the Pepsi One which is now coming to an end.

Although you all say Pepsi One is okay for me, I don't believe it is. I feel more bloated or bigger after having a few cans, I'm basically addicted to the shit. So, we're all out of it at home and I asked my folks not to purchase anymore- This isn't happening, they can't or won't change their diet or eating habits in support to make my dream come true, too fucking bad, I'm sitting infront of them while they eat cake, sugar cookies, chips, popcorn and I just laugh at them mentally because I KNOW that I'm doing good by not eating this shit, they're the ones who FAIL.

Right now my vacation is basically done, I have been and will be sticking to my diet through-out the rest of it. Here's the catch, I get back January 14th. Well, January 16th I'll be starting up at the gym FULL TIME, just as my routine follows that has been given by shizz and pro.

Straight up,

I didn't quit, I just sorta slacked off. Now here's the BIG let down to ALL OF YOU... I tried several gyms with these three-day free trials, squating and deads and exactly as my routine followed but a little sketchy at first. It was rough, I pushed through-it though... I LOVE squatting, it gives you this rush, an undescrib-able RUSH! The bad part is that I was so intimidated being 15 years old in a gym around 20-30 Year old's who were huge, ripped, they were working out in-front of a few pretty girls on treadmills and you know what? The girls payed attention to them, they were all having a great time in my opinion except me... I was alone, it was intimidating being the weight I am in the gym and the shape with everyone else around me just ripped and getting huge, I quit, to be honest and I am ashamed of this I went home and sat there and almost cried thinking "Wow, I'm a fat fuck. This has to change, I need to be able to go to the pool, the beach even the fucking mall and feel real good and proud and walk around there not being the intimidated, nor intimiding but actually FITTING IN.".

That was actually the breaking point, I went through a few days where I didn't eat... Just some fat burners, shakes and the gym day in and day out.

So here's where I'm at, tomorrow I'm going to either VitaminShoppe or GNC and looking for ANIMAL PAK's or if a last resort something else, the reaosn for the ANIMAL PAK's is because I believe I need supplements and that I want to show my appreciation for this site and that I'm not a free-loading ***got.

When I get home I'll be doing shizz's and pro's diet and routines, KINDLY given to me and I'll put them to use and be able to show that they know their shit, that they helped me, inspired me, supported me, motivated me and virtually trained me... They MADE ME into the ANIMAL I am yet to BECOME.

Now Shizz, Pro and anyone and everyone else who either views this thread or posts on this thread, hates this thread or loves this thread- Are you with me? Do you still have faith in me?

I'm sorry for the part where I didn't post, I'm sorry for the length of this message but I will show you my true colors when I post up some pics of before and after next month. Shit, weekly updates, pictures and work-outs and my meals, I'll be keeping it all logged in a book and typed up for all of you to view and work with me on.

The biggest thing to me so far was seeing your shit be put to work and actually turn up results, I was fucking tight in a pair of 36 Jeans by American Eagle: Loose fit, relaxed waist and leg.

Now, I'm comfortable and not too tight in a pair of 34's, slim fit, boot cut...

Can you see that this has worked for me? I'm proud to go down to that size. Al-though it's not much and I fucked around, I'm getting down, dirty and serious.

I'll be posting up guranteed weekly, hopefully daily.

I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I APPRECIATE AND UTILIZE ALL YOUR SUPPORT, MOTIVATION, INSPIRATION AND TRULY THANK-YOU ALL FOR YOU'RE HARD-WORK TO MAKE ME WHO I AM AND WILL BE... STAY WITH ME, WATCH THE RESULTS, WATCH YOU'RE CREATION MAKE, GROW, SCUPLT AND BUILD... NOT TOO MENTION LIFT, DEAD AND SQUAT.

Pizzalamp
01-07-09, 10:44 pm
welcome back and tear it up!

shizz702
01-07-09, 11:01 pm
Alright, I'm not gonna bash you or anything, and I'll go ahead and resubscribe and continue to support you bro when I see a workout from the routine I gave you posted. Until then, less talking, more lifting!

bsatellite
01-07-09, 11:03 pm
Thank-you.

The one thing I forgot to mention is that I hope everyone UNDERSTANDS AND RESPECTS what happened, I'm back on track now.

Can you all acknowledge you're still hear and at least read the post? I'm sorry it's lengthy, I'm just not explaining all of that over and over again to people who fail and lack the ability to sit there... I understand that you need a fucking shake and some iron :P

Sorry for the cursing too, wasn't sure on Animal's rules here but on main posts on the main site I seen some intense language so I doubt it matters...

TRUST ME, I WILL DO A LOT FUCKEN MORE THEN TEAR IT UP!

Psycho77
01-08-09, 12:00 am
The bad part is that I was so intimidated being 15 years old in a gym around 20-30 Year old's who were huge, ripped, they were working out in-front of a few pretty girls on treadmills and you know what? The girls payed attention to them, they were all having a great time in my opinion except me... I was alone, it was intimidating being the weight I am in the gym and the shape with everyone else around me just ripped and getting huge, I quit, to be honest and I am ashamed of this I went home and sat there and almost cried thinking "Wow, I'm a fat fuck. This has to change, I need to be able to go to the pool, the beach even the fucking mall and feel real good and proud and walk around there not being the intimidated, nor intimiding but actually FITTING IN.".

Wow, just had a flash back of me when i started my journey.

Count me in.

bsatellite
01-08-09, 12:10 am
Thanks bro. Good to have you aboard.

It's true though, it's hard being intimidated. I got that feeling, where you just wanna leave and don't wanna be near anyone or anything.

When you're all alone, it's rough. It's like in the mall the other day, I was walking and I wanted to get to where the fuck I was going as fast as possible, girls here, girls there although I'd never see them again it was embarrasing being out in public- Although I'm not that big at all, just not comfortable with my weight and am easily intimidated by other people.

Here is a pic of me from today: I am proud to wear those jeans, I'm down a size and a whole different fit, I'm now wearing tight & slim 34's comfortably as a pose to loose and relaxed 36's tight. Same with Hollister, the company is basically designed to show off the ripped tiny bodys, I don't have one nor desire one. I want and desire a true animal body, ripped but big and wide with pure muscle.

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq225/brendanmonline/Camera107.jpg

Note my hair wasn't dried yet :P That was after my cardio work-out this morning, also.

machineman
01-08-09, 6:54 am
like shizz said, b....not gonna bash...pic looks like you have made some progress....about those guys in the gym...they weren't born that way....neither were you....YOU have to make it happen....just get in the gym and get the work done....who cares if some cute girls are there.....get your shit done and watch the changes.....this has to be about you...if you can't do it for you, then......hope you can stay on track and start transforming yourself into what you want......

prowrestler
01-08-09, 12:32 pm
lets see some squattin

Firefist
01-08-09, 2:12 pm
ah.... couldnt resist buddy, back here again....

i hope you do know that our friendly competition is still going. ive worked my ass off this last month and have added a solid 12 pounds of mass. yes you heard me correct. and i still have a decent midsection. weighed in yesterday morning before breakfast. i will start some cardio next week whilst still eating like a cow (cleaner,eh) and training like a freak. i know you want it as bad as i do, so keep it going buddy!

i read that post about you getting bummed out by those guys and the hott girls. hey man, we all start somewhere. if it makes you feel any better, when the contest is up, ill include the picture of me the day before i started training. youll have something to laugh at...

but seriously, train hard and smart, and i hope to see some good results from you (and myself) at the end of feb!

peace!

bsatellite
01-09-09, 12:42 am
Machineman:
Thanks for that, it actually gave me a ton of inspiration. Every post here that isn't negative gives me inspiration. Yeah, I made SOME progress... Not what I wanted to make or anyone else wanted me to make though. Don't worry, I'm doing it for myself and I know they weren't born that way but I'm guessing they didn't start off as bad as I did.

Prowrestler:
Don't worry buddy, I plan on getting home around 11 PM Tuesday night, Wensday our school of 12 kids hops on a bus and goes to a gym and they have squating machines and all, then I'm going to go back there after school and do the work-out (I had someone pick me up a 6-Month Membership) I ain't gonna quit.

Anti-Asian:
Glad to hear you're training is good. Don't worry, this contest was in my mind since the day you wrote the post... Although I highly doubt I'll do any better than you, I do know that this contest is going to keep me motivated and inspired. You'll see my results, my change, my transformation and I'll see yours- Mine will be mine, I'll be happy with it.

I had my last meal today, well, you know the shitty kind of meal (Bahama Breeze Burger & Fries) Other then that, my family has been eating cake, ice cream and more and teasing me with it... Rather retarded, I've been putting it off though. I went to an arcade today for about 6 hours (My folks went gambling) and I didn't have ANYTHING to eat the whole day til that Bahama Breeze meal, I didn't want the processed and greasy shit.

I then came back to the resot around 11:16PM and snuck into the gym here for a little bit of cardio and shortly got kicked out (You must be 18 and it closes at 10). So, I'm going for a run tomorrow morning up and down the beach, some swimming, some more running, back to the resort and some gym time and then probably go to bed as we got a long drive.

I hope everyone is doing good; Not just the people training. Glad to hear from you all, hope you all stay. I hope Shizz posts soon!

Psycho77
01-09-09, 10:32 am
I then came back to the resot around 11:16PM and snuck into the gym here for a little bit of cardio and shortly got kicked out (You must be 18 and it closes at 10). So, I'm going for a run tomorrow morning up and down the beach, some swimming, some more running, back to the resort and some gym time and then probably go to bed as we got a long drive.

I'm smelling dedication. Good work you sneak.

bsatellite
01-09-09, 7:57 pm
Thanks! Trust me, I'm dedicated.

Well folks,

Today I went on a hunt, a hunt to find ANIMAL PAK in stores. I found their supplements, finally, a dream come true! The only problem was the clerk talked my grandmother out of the other ANIMAL PAK supplements besides the mutli-vitamin pack one... Oh well. I also got some new WHEY and another thing for the mix starting with 'C', I forget the actual word though... Can't wait to get home and start work! I leave tomorrow morning, driving home so a few days.

Here's a pic of me reppin' ANIMAL now :)

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq225/brendanmonline/DSC02340.jpg

Pizzalamp
01-09-09, 9:31 pm
good stuff man!

bsatellite
01-09-09, 10:56 pm
Thanks man!
It's just ANIMAL and the shakes, I'nm all set!

Young&Hungry
01-09-09, 11:09 pm
Don't worry about the supplements bro, you do not need them. You really need to work on your diet and getting consistant with eating, even on the road. I do it daily so it is not impossible. How about trying this on for size for a little while, and as you get more accustomed to eating so often you can up the serving sizes?

No more than three hours between meals.

Meal 1: 4 whole eggs, 3/4 cup oatmeal, apple, milk
Meal 2: 2 scoops whey, 3/4 cup oatmeal, as much natural peanut butter as your heart desires
Meal 3: Chicken sandwich on wheat with as much possible meat as you can fit on the thing, salad
Meal 4: Sweet potato or cup of brown rice, beef
Meal 5: Sweet potato or cup of brown rice, chicken or fish, veggie
Meal 6: Repeat meal 2

bsatellite
01-09-09, 11:11 pm
Don't worry about the supplements bro, you do not need them. You really need to work on your diet and getting consistant with eating, even on the road. I do it daily so it is not impossible. How about trying this on for size for a little while, and as you get more accustomed to eating so often you can up the serving sizes?

No more than three hours between meals.

Meal 1: 4 whole eggs, 3/4 cup oatmeal, apple, milk
Meal 2: 2 scoops whey, 3/4 cup oatmeal, as much natural peanut butter as your heart desires
Meal 3: Chicken sandwich on wheat with as much possible meat as you can fit on the thing, salad
Meal 4: Sweet potato or cup of brown rice, beef
Meal 5: Sweet potato or cup of brown rice, chicken or fish, veggie
Meal 6: Repeat meal 2

Yeah but I just wanted to show my appreciation to ANIMAL and supplements give me more inspiration.

Thanks for that man, I appreciate it! Just wondering, shouldn't I take a shake first thing in the morning? & What's the latest/earliest I should have my meals? Is it possible to sub in meals for shakes?

Firefist
01-10-09, 10:45 am
yeah, you can, but itd be best to stick with the whey in your case at two different times.
right in the morning when your body has been neglected of protein, and postworkout.

you can sub in shakes for meals, but i only do them when i absolutely have to, or when im bulking, ill throw in an oats/pb/bannana/chocolate whey shake to add the calories.

prowrestler
01-10-09, 10:46 am
yeah, you can, but itd be best to stick with the whey in your case at two different times.
right in the morning when your body has been neglected of protein, and postworkout.

you can sub in shakes for meals, but i only do them when i absolutely have to, or when im bulking, ill throw in an oats/pb/bannana/chocolate whey shake to add the calories.

x2

Young&Hungry
01-10-09, 6:14 pm
Eat whole foods - leave the shakes alone until you learn how to eat right, eat on the road, how to make a meal, and how to measure portions.

bsatellite
01-10-09, 7:53 pm
Alright, thanks guys!

I think the other thing I have for the WHEY is Casein or something like that, I was told to mix the two together in my shake and use natural peanut butter and eat it to my hearts content, apparently peanut butter helps you lean up...

Pizzalamp
01-10-09, 8:03 pm
Alright, thanks guys!

I think the other thing I have for the WHEY is Casein or something like that, I was told to mix the two together in my shake and use natural peanut butter and eat it to my hearts content, apparently peanut butter helps you lean up...

to make it easy and make your powder last longer...u can mix peanut butter w/ whey...or have a casein shake and have some fruit w/ the casein...go easy w/ the peanut butter...its a healthy food but i wouldnt go crazy with it...2 tbsp =16g fat...too much of anyhting will mess up fat loss

shizz702
01-10-09, 8:24 pm
lets see some squattin

x2

prowrestler
01-10-09, 8:35 pm
x2

x3?

so when should we expect the first workout?

bsatellite
01-10-09, 8:43 pm
Alright, thanks!

Regarding the work-out, I'm in South Carolina right now, we need to drive to Prince Edward Island... I'm guessing we'll get back Wensday, first work-out will be Thursday?

Pizzalamp
01-10-09, 8:51 pm
Alright, thanks!

Regarding the work-out, I'm in South Carolina right now, we need to drive to Prince Edward Island... I'm guessing we'll get back Wensday, first work-out will be Thursday?

u could maybe go for a jog before then? doesnt affect us when u begin...its your life and your body

prowrestler
01-10-09, 8:52 pm
Alright, thanks!

we shall wait and seee

bsatellite
01-11-09, 6:18 am
Well, I meant to say latest Thursday.

I jog actually every morning, before I wake up and shower I get up at six lace up my shoes and go for a jog for about 45 mins, come back to the hotel, shower and start driving again. At home, I'll be doing jogging around the sub-division morning and night to get extra cardiovascular (I don't like the red line shown under-neath the world when you put cardio)

bsatellite
01-12-09, 1:16 am
Anyone going up on my last post?

Today was the happiest day of my life, going to HOOTERS! Hopefully I didn't sacrifice too much with my diet, I was smart and just got the cheese-burger and no fries, no sides, no pickle, just the damn burger and a Diet Coke!

Oh and a pretty little lady, on my side...

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq225/brendanmonline/DSC02343.jpg

prowrestler
01-12-09, 1:21 am
Anyone going up on my last post?

Today was the happiest day of my life, going to HOOTERS! Hopefully I didn't sacrifice too much with my diet, I was smart and just got the cheese-burger and no fries, no sides, no pickle, just the damn burger and a Diet Coke!

Oh and a pretty little lady, on my side...

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq225/brendanmonline/DSC02343.jpg

i remember my day at hooters.....it was nice

bsatellite
01-12-09, 1:57 am
Ha, I love it there man! It was the best time of my life... Read the post before it though, wasn't sure if anyone bothered...

prowrestler
01-12-09, 2:05 am
Ha, I love it there man! It was the best time of my life... Read the post before it though, wasn't sure if anyone bothered...

u jog?

bsatellite
01-12-09, 6:47 pm
Yup. At my grandparents, two or three laps around the sub division which is an hour plus every morning. At moms i jog/ walk to the mall and get a bottle of water and go back equaling an hour plus and everyday at school usually go jogging with the principal around thw xommunity equaling about fouety fivw minutes. Ahould i stop thiss or add morw or what?

SQUAT or DIE!
01-12-09, 6:49 pm
u jog?

jogging is over rated.... but they tell me its go for ya, but what does the whole world know??

prowrestler
01-12-09, 6:51 pm
jogging is over rated.... but they tell me its go for ya, but what does the whole world know??

my name!

bsatellite
01-12-09, 7:12 pm
So do it or not?

SQUAT or DIE!
01-12-09, 7:14 pm
dude if u wanna jog, knock your self out.. but i didnt get 2 state records by jogging, no sir i got them by eating an trainin my ass off.. leave runnin for the olypmians

Firefist
01-12-09, 7:15 pm
its not bad for you, its just the way some people run causes pressure to the heels, ankles, etc, and may cause some hurting longterm. cardio is cardio dude if you go hard, its all the same. i your worried, ride a bike instead. its all good.