PDA

View Full Version : if i was only under 200 lbs solid

BubbyLight
12-02-08, 1:16 pm
ive been on a cut for 2 weeks now. i weight 215 and its not moving at all...i thought my diet was intact for a cut to def be under that. im not sure if i should just stick with cardio but heres my life wrapped in a couple paragraphs

diet: 2 apples for breakfast or oatmeal
i cut protein out of my diet for now
for lunch im eating a BIG salad and a cup of wedding soup
when i get home from work(330-4),6 or 7 chicken chicken strips, not breaded, just straight chicken that i cook either on the grill or on the stove
dinner - peanut butter and jelly or i got myself into subway or whatever i feel like eating that is in the line or fruit, vegetables and or salad or some type of greens

i run 2 miles a day, outside so its not on a flat surface. then when i come in i will jump rope for a while, for some reason i got into jumping rope ever since this conditioning.
if i dont run. i will actaully go and play hockey for an hour so id say its a lil more than just running for 2 miles, and its ice hockey.

i used to take animal cuts but didnt see it doing much of anything for me.

what my goal is to get back into playing hockey but for hockey i need to condition more. yet im not losing weight. any pointers in the right directions would be great or any conditioning tips that you have for me

Pizzalamp
12-02-08, 1:17 pm
why did u cut protein out?
its not good to have carbs by themselves...will make losing weight very difficult

BubbyLight
12-02-08, 1:21 pm
not lifting, and carbs can come from another source

GJN5002
12-02-08, 1:32 pm
you arent losing weight because your diet is horrible. If anything cut out carbs or fat and increase protein. Stop eating peanut butter and jelly. Less protein = more muscle lost.

Dingo
12-02-08, 1:36 pm
it sounds more like your going to start losing muscle, no protein?????? are you talking just shakes or from all sources? Im no expert at diet yet (still have tons to learn) but yours really looks like the MUSCLE should be falling off instead of the fat.....

IRBS
12-02-08, 1:49 pm
ive been on a cut for 2 weeks now. i weight 215 and its not moving at all...i thought my diet was intact for a cut to def be under that. im not sure if i should just stick with cardio but heres my life wrapped in a couple paragraphs

diet: 2 apples for breakfast or oatmeal
i cut protein out of my diet for now
for lunch im eating a BIG salad and a cup of wedding soup
when i get home from work(330-4),6 or 7 chicken chicken strips, not breaded, just straight chicken that i cook either on the grill or on the stove
dinner - peanut butter and jelly or i got myself into subway or whatever i feel like eating that is in the line or fruit, vegetables and or salad or some type of greens

i run 2 miles a day, outside so its not on a flat surface. then when i come in i will jump rope for a while, for some reason i got into jumping rope ever since this conditioning.
if i dont run. i will actaully go and play hockey for an hour so id say its a lil more than just running for 2 miles, and its ice hockey.

i used to take animal cuts but didnt see it doing much of anything for me.

what my goal is to get back into playing hockey but for hockey i need to condition more. yet im not losing weight. any pointers in the right directions would be great or any conditioning tips that you have for me

Your diet is crap and all you do is run and do conditioning work. How the hell do you expect to be a solid 200lbs? If you want to look solid as a rock, what you have outlined here is not how you do it. If you want to look like a runner, then by all means keep it up (most runners are in great shape, but are not solid at all).

Do some research on diets. What you have outlined here is horrible and looks similar to what a freshman college student would eat who had no idea about nutrition.

The direction I will point you to is here: http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Start reading. Good luck,
IRBS

Aggression
12-02-08, 1:58 pm
You need protein, bottom line. Also, you can't get that hard solid look if you're not training. Use the diet thread bro.

Arbalest
12-02-08, 2:49 pm
Your diet is a wreck.

Pick a diet from the Net, and stick to it. Evaluate every 2weeks.

Later

stumblin54
12-02-08, 5:08 pm
To answer why you're not losing weight, it's because your metabolism has slowed dramatically due to your diet. Eat clean foods every two hours or so, six or more times per day. I'd give you a list but would rather you research a bit first since you seem to be a newbie in the diet area. If you still have questions after reading around here (there are great articles and threads everywhere) then we'll talk. Good luck.

Stumblin