PDA

View Full Version : Shizz's New Journey. Time to get serious!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

shizz702
12-02-08, 6:57 pm
Alright brothers and sisters, as the title states, it's time to get serious!

I just took a week off to rest and recharge and I am ready to hoist some Iron!

Right now it's all about putting on some size and steadily upping my strength.

So for now expect some serious eating and heavy lifting going on up in here!

I will be weighing myself weekly and posting up my meals starting tomorrow, as always

support is appreciated!

Just a quick overview:

Diet: a shit load of food!

New routine:

Workout A

Squat 2x5, back off
Pullover 1x20
Weighted dips 3x8
Barbell rows 3x8
Abs

Workout B

Deadlift 2x5, back off
One arm db press 3x5
Power shrugs 3x8
Barbell curls 2xf
Abs

I will be rotating these three times a week. Basically the idea here is to still consistently build strength, by incorporating both low reps and high rep back off sets on the squat and pull, but at the same time I am including some things to specifically help pack on the mass. I've been doing some thinking over this last week and I don't want to get too caught up in the numbers and just focus on good form, and let the weight pile on over time.

I will check in on everybody's journey's soon and see how you are all doing.

machineman
12-02-08, 7:02 pm
good luck bro.....all I can say is kick ass and take names later......you know I am behind you 100%.....anything you need (if I can help) I will do.....oh, yea.....btw....DINO notebook WILL be there....maybe in 08???!!!!!!

mjsef88
12-02-08, 7:14 pm
Well ofcourse I'll make the move over to here. And you will always have my support. I hope the vids will continue to come as well.

shizz702
12-02-08, 7:41 pm
good luck bro.....all I can say is kick ass and take names later......you know I am behind you 100%.....anything you need (if I can help) I will do.....oh, yea.....btw....DINO notebook WILL be there....maybe in 08???!!!!!!
You know I will brother! Thanks for the constant support too bro!

Well ofcourse I'll make the move over to here. And you will always have my support. I hope the vids will continue to come as well.
Glad to have you as always Matt, and expect vids tomorrow! ;)

Firedrake
12-02-08, 7:47 pm
Count me in for the ride! I look forward to your progress!

diesel1976
12-02-08, 7:48 pm
Shizz, glad to see ya brotha. You know Im in and always got your back for anything!

Brick By Brick
12-02-08, 8:17 pm
Interesting, shizz. Subbed for sure.

SQUAT or DIE!
12-02-08, 8:30 pm
i suppose i could sub to this...

shizz702
12-02-08, 8:31 pm
Count me in for the ride! I look forward to your progress!

Shizz, glad to see ya brotha. You know Im in and always got your back for anything!

Interesting, shizz. Subbed for sure.

i suppose i could sub to this...

Thanks guys, and I'm glad to have you all along for this ride!

sodapop
12-02-08, 8:42 pm
A new Shizz journey? You've got me interested! Nothing but greatness can come from this!
Looking forward to it, bro.

shizz702
12-02-08, 8:55 pm
A new Shizz journey? You've got me interested! Nothing but greatness can come from this!
Looking forward to it, bro.

Haha thanks brotha!

Carpe Diem P.T
12-02-08, 9:00 pm
posting the diet is the best way to stay on track for sure. good luck!

mritter3
12-02-08, 9:31 pm
a new shizz journey.....got to be good, i will be rooting you on the whole way bro, good luck.

shizz702
12-02-08, 9:53 pm
posting the diet is the best way to stay on track for sure. good luck!
Yea bro, it helps you stay focused and motivated. Thanks for the support bro.

a new shizz journey.....got to be good, i will be rooting you on the whole way bro, good luck.
Glad to have you bro!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-02-08, 9:59 pm
OH SHIT look who crawled out of the cave hungrier than ever!. Youve missed some shit shizz. But im anxious and eager for you to blow it up this time.

shizz702
12-02-08, 10:14 pm
OH SHIT look who crawled out of the cave hungrier than ever!. Youve missed some shit shizz. But im anxious and eager for you to blow it up this time.

Haha king my brotha, you didn't think I was gonna be gone for long now did you?!

I'm back, rested, and feeling strong bro, expect damage tomorrow!

J Wong
12-02-08, 10:20 pm
Down for the ride as always bro.

No bench press??

shizz702
12-02-08, 10:22 pm
Down for the ride as always bro.

No bench press??

Right on bro.

I'm still doing the fnal tweakings of things in my mind, and I'm thinking I might hit dumbbell bench press in there, but one thing's for sure is I want to get strong on them weighted dips, which is one of my main goals for this training cycle.

Right now the main thing is packing on more mass and getting huuuuuuuuuuuuuugeeeeee!!!!

SQUAT or DIE!
12-02-08, 10:26 pm
Right on bro.

I'm still doing the fnal tweakings of things in my mind, and I'm thinking I might hit dumbbell bench press in there, but one thing's for sure is I want to get strong on them weighted dips, which is one of my main goals for this training cycle.

Right now the main thing is packing on more mass and getting huuuuuuuuuuuuuugeeeeee!!!!

db bench is bueno
try weighted 1/4 dips, good stuff

and if you want to get HUUUGE you gotta start eating more shizzy... i mean ALOT MORE

shizz702
12-02-08, 10:27 pm
db bench is bueno
try weighted 1/4 dips, good stuff

and if you want to get HUUUGE you gotta start eating more shizzy... i mean ALOT MORE

yes sir, which is why I'm going to be posting my food intake in here daily, starting tomorrow, and if it ain't enough in your opinion I expect you to tell me to man the fuck up!

SQUAT or DIE!
12-02-08, 10:32 pm
yes sir, which is why I'm going to be posting my food intake in here daily, starting tomorrow, and if it ain't enough in your opinion I expect you to tell me to man the fuck up!

dude before you even start that im gonna give you my breakfast i ate fora few weeks

1 cup oatmeal with 50g protein and tbsp natty pb with either a chicken breast or 2 or some ground beef...

buy poptarts for pre wo, i swear its as good as the oreo in terms of PR ability

shizz702
12-02-08, 10:38 pm
dude before you even start that im gonna give you my breakfast i ate fora few weeks

1 cup oatmeal with 50g protein and tbsp natty pb with either a chicken breast or 2 or some ground beef...

buy poptarts for pre wo, i swear its as good as the oreo in terms of PR ability

lol tomorrow I plan on having 4-5 whole eggs, hash browns, and either sausage or bacon with a tall glass of milk for breakfast. Also a weight gain shake immediately upon waking, ooh and torrent post workout mmm!

SQUAT or DIE!
12-02-08, 10:44 pm
lol tomorrow I plan on having 4-5 whole eggs, hash browns, and either sausage or bacon with a tall glass of milk for breakfast. Also a weight gain shake immediately upon waking, ooh and torrent post workout mmm!

hit up the sausage! and make it a massive glass- i like the 24+oz glasses.

dude there are so many easier options than weight gainer, buy a basic protein, add OO or natty pb and oats, you can make it have about just as many cals/ carbs for much less money, hell if you have a blender throw oreos in there too..

shizz702
12-02-08, 10:48 pm
hit up the sausage! and make it a massive glass- i like the 24+oz glasses.

dude there are so many easier options than weight gainer, buy a basic protein, add OO or natty pb and oats, you can make it have about just as many cals/ carbs for much less money, hell if you have a blender throw oreos in there too..

lol c'mon squatty what do you take me for? ;)

When I say weight gainer shake I mean a few scoops of plain ol' whey blended with raw oats and olive oil.

Oh and I am going to drink a gallon of milk a day, seriously.

I've got to get some natty pb too, and sausage it is tomorow!

SQUAT or DIE!
12-02-08, 10:52 pm
lol c'mon squatty what do you take me for? ;)

When I say weight gainer shake I mean a few scoops of plain ol' whey blended with raw oats and olive oil.

Oh and I am going to drink a gallon of milk a day, seriously.

I've got to get some natty pb too, and sausage it is tomorow!

well i know lots of jackasses who think they need mass gainers.

gallon a day is easy, i used to do that..

dude i ate almost a jar of natty a day, get on that!! and sausage is the shit!!

shizz702
12-02-08, 10:55 pm
well i know lots of jackasses who think they need mass gainers.

gallon a day is easy, i used to do that..

dude i ate almost a jar of natty a day, get on that!! and sausage is the shit!!

word

yea those gainer powders are just a waste, the protein is all you really need and the rest you can add yourself.

hell yea bro a gallon of milk and lots of natty pb!

The plan is to pack on as much mass as possible til spring and cut down for the summer.

SQUAT or DIE!
12-02-08, 10:57 pm
word

yea those gainer powders are just a waste, the protein is all you really need and the rest you can add yourself.

The plan is to pack on as much mass as possible til spring and cut down for the summer.

i will admit the so called 1k cal shakes have got to be pretty hard to make yourself, but it can be done im sure.

get on those 2, and i dont think youll be dissapointed.

get on the mass man, its fun to be large and in charge

shizz702
12-02-08, 10:59 pm
i will admit the so called 1k cal shakes have got to be pretty hard to make yourself, but it can be done im sure.

get on those 2, and i dont think youll be dissapointed.

get on the mass man, its fun to be large and in charge

fuck yea bro! I want to be 230 minimum by spring. I've lost some weight so I'm at 210-215 right now, but I think with all the milk and food I'll be taking in 15 lbs is realistic within 5 months.

SQUAT or DIE!
12-02-08, 11:04 pm
fuck yea bro! I want to be 230 minimum by spring. I've lost some weight so I'm at 210-215 right now, but I think with all the milk and food I'll be taking in 15 lbs is realistic within 5 months.

probably less than 5, a gallon of milk a day is gonna help out alot.

230, so tiny! LOL

shizz702
12-02-08, 11:05 pm
probably less than 5, a gallon of milk a day is gonna help out alot.

230, so tiny! LOL

lol well I want to be 275 but that is gonna take some time. And yea the milk sure as hell helps a lot. Funny how people have such a hard time gaining weight when it's so easy with that.

SQUAT or DIE!
12-02-08, 11:09 pm
lol well I want to be 275 but that is gonna take some time. And yea the milk sure as hell helps a lot. Funny how people have such a hard time gaining weight when it's so easy with that.

its not hard they just arent trying hard enough, hell i didnt even try! imagine if i did!

prowrestler
12-02-08, 11:18 pm

please stop posting your god damn breakfast! my stomach is grumbling!!!

shizz702
12-02-08, 11:20 pm

lol you got me hungry now thinking about it!

shizz702
12-02-08, 11:21 pm
its not hard they just arent trying hard enough, hell i didnt even try! imagine if i did!

LOL

SQUAT or DIE!

hey i havent had carbs in like 5 hrs, just protein.. i just ate and ill be hungry again soon :(

so quite your bitching!

prowrestler
word

gotta chime in hear

the gainers powders ARE NOT A WASTE! every pro bodybuilder/athlete my boss trains is on them. at their size its damn hard to get in the cals offseason to grow.

look at it like this

1000 cals in 5 mins for under 3 bucks a serving. its cheap. not for protien but for cals.

but you need to buy protien powder aswell. include gainers as your groceries, not supps.

prowrestler
12-02-08, 11:23 pm
hey i havent had carbs in like 5 hrs, just protein.. i just ate and ill be hungry again soon :(

so quite your bitching!

ill do as i please! and im hungry after my power nap

shizz702
12-02-08, 11:24 pm
gotta chime in hear

the gainers powders ARE NOT A WASTE! every pro bodybuilder/athlete my boss trains is on them. at their size its damn hard to get in the cals offseason to grow.

look at it like this

1000 cals in 5 mins for under 3 bucks a serving. its cheap. not for protien but for cals.

but you need to buy protien powder aswell. include gainers as your groceries, not supps.

point taken, but I think adding things like fruits, yogurts, oats, and oils make for some much better, cleaner calories, and is cheaper in the long run.

I don't knock Real Gains though, I might get some more of that.

prowrestler
12-02-08, 11:26 pm
point taken, but I think adding things like fruits, yogurts, oats, and oils make for some much better, cleaner calories, and is cheaper in the long run.

I don't knock Real Gains though, I might get some more of that.

mehhhh, i dont think it comes up to be much cheaper

well, for me, i get it soo cheap. like i pay 40 bucks for 19 servings of 1000 cals.

and this time, i didnt even pay! i got it for free!

The Sun
12-03-08, 2:17 am
It's a command to subscribe for this.

B Con
12-03-08, 7:17 am
SUBBED like a mofo. Let's get serious.

shizz702
12-03-08, 7:51 am
It's a command to subscribe for this.
Haha right on sun!

SUBBED like a mofo. Let's get serious.
Glad to have you bro, I'll be sure to sub to your journey too.

ghost
12-03-08, 8:45 am
how the hell did i miss this!!!!????

shizz702
12-03-08, 8:48 am
how the hell did i miss this!!!!????

lol just started it yesterday bro, no worries you found it and I'll be glad to have you along for the ride!

js71474
12-03-08, 8:49 am
Damn I missed one day and I'm on page 3! Really looking forward to this Shizz, the routine looks bulletproof and I can't wait to see this thing in action! You know I'm in brotha!

pmug0000
12-03-08, 12:28 pm
In like skin...

SizeMatters
12-03-08, 1:06 pm
in...figured out what if anythign your gonna hit for chest, just those weighted dips or?

shizz702
12-03-08, 2:07 pm
Damn I missed one day and I'm on page 3! Really looking forward to this Shizz, the routine looks bulletproof and I can't wait to see this thing in action! You know I'm in brotha!
I know you're in bro, stay tuned for some major damage!

In like skin...
Right on p!

in...figured out what if anythign your gonna hit for chest, just those weighted dips or?
Yea bro, gonna hit db bench press and the dips, glad to have you in!

Alright bros

ATG squats 225x5, 245x3, 275x1, 205x8
Breathing pullover 30x20 done immediately after last squat set
DB bench press 60x8, 70x8, 80x5
Barbell rows 135x8, 155x8, 175x8
Weighted dips 10x6, 15x6, 25x6 PR!

Was a damn good session! Felt good, strong, and focused. Form was absolutely strict on all lifts. Right now it's all about good form, relatively heavy weight, and stimulating hypertrophy.

Flexiblity has improved tremendously on the squats, and I can down shoot right into the bottom of the hole without even thinking about it.

As you can see, all sets are ramped, and that's how I'm going to run it, rather than straight work sets. Squats and deads will be a 5/3/1, back off scheme, while the others will be ramped sets of up to 8. I'm really liking this, and glad I gave myself a break to rest up and come back with a vengeance.

Vids will be up later...

J Wong
12-03-08, 2:09 pm
Nice first workout on the new program bro!

sodapop
12-03-08, 2:11 pm
Sick workout, man. Grats on the PR!

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 2:12 pm
goo work shizz..

who needs flexibility?if you squat enough the weight pushes you down!!

The Sun
12-03-08, 2:12 pm
I know you're in bro, stay tuned for some major damage!

Right on p!

Yea bro, gonna hit db bench press and the dips, glad to have you in!

Alright bros

Was a damn good session! Felt good, strong, and focused. Form was absolutely strict on all lifts. Right now it's all about good form, relatively heavy weight, and stimulating hypertrophy.

Flexiblity has improved tremendously on the squats, and I can down shoot right into the bottom of the hole without even thinking about it.

As you can see, all sets are ramped, and that's how I'm going to run it, rather than straight work sets. Squats and deads will be a 5/3/1, back off scheme, while the others will be ramped sets of up to 8. I'm really liking this, and glad I gave myself a break to rest up and come back with a vengeance.

Vids will be up later...
way to kill it shizzle!
waiting for the videos bro! (lol I'm starting to shoot my main lifts as well ;p)

Littlefry
12-03-08, 2:16 pm

Vids will be up later...

Looking good Shizz, solid numbers especially for those wieghted dips. What program are you using right now. Also What is your diet like, if I remeber correctly you were taking in 3 real gains shakes a day right? Would you mind posting your diet up for please, I just started another 5x5 cycle and Im looking to get a stricter diet going this time around.

js71474
12-03-08, 2:16 pm
First one down and it was definitely a good one! Glad to see you had fun with it cuz you and I both know that will make a huge difference. Those ATG squats do feel great, I don't know how I ever did them any other way. The new era here looks solid bro, looking forward to the vids!

shizz702
12-03-08, 2:41 pm
Alright the highlights:

squat 275 http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z172/shizz702/?action=view&current=275.flv

notice my hams touch my calves at the bottom position.

DB bench 80s x5 http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z172/shizz702/?action=view&current=DBbench80.flv

been a while since I done this, was happy with them

dips 25x6 http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z172/shizz702/?action=view&current=Dips25x6.flv

was very happy with these, big PR for me since I haven't been able to do dips for a long time. Only thing I noticed is I'm going to have to work on keeping more stable, as my legs seemed to kind of swing a bit.

So what do you guys think?

The Sun
12-03-08, 2:43 pm
squats look awesome bro

shizz702
12-03-08, 2:45 pm
Nice first workout on the new program bro!
Thanks boom, yea definitely off to a good start

Sick workout, man. Grats on the PR!
Thanks soda

goo work shizz..

lol thanks squatty, you got a good point there!

way to kill it shizzle!
waiting for the videos bro! (lol I'm starting to shoot my main lifts as well ;p)
right on sun!

Looking good Shizz, solid numbers especially for those wieghted dips. What program are you using right now. Also What is your diet like, if I remeber correctly you were taking in 3 real gains shakes a day right? Would you mind posting your diet up for please, I just started another 5x5 cycle and Im looking to get a stricter diet going this time around.
thanks fry, this here is a little something I came up with myself, just applying what I've found works for me, and switching up a few things, like db bench instead of bb, db standing press instead of bb, and overall higher reps with less weight. Going for pure bulk gains here. I'll be posting my daily food intake each day, so just drop by once in a while and you'll see what I'm eating. Basicaly just gonna take in a lot of good clean food with shakes inbetween and lots of milk and water.

First one down and it was definitely a good one! Glad to see you had fun with it cuz you and I both know that will make a huge difference. Those ATG squats do feel great, I don't know how I ever did them any other way. The new era here looks solid bro, looking forward to the vids!
Thanks j, definitely feeling good about this!

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 2:46 pm
good stuff man...

js71474
12-03-08, 3:37 pm
Vids looking good bro! I know what you mean on the dips, it took me a few weeks to get the 'swing' under control. All you can do is concentrate on not doing it and eventually it will get better, really the swing wasn't bad. Nice job Shizz!

shizz702
12-03-08, 4:06 pm
squats look awesome bro
Thanks sun, appreciate it.

good stuff man...
Thanks squatty.

Vids looking good bro! I know what you mean on the dips, it took me a few weeks to get the 'swing' under control. All you can do is concentrate on not doing it and eventually it will get better, really the swing wasn't bad. Nice job Shizz!
Thanks j, yea I didn't think it was too bad either, but just noticed that that is something I'll want to keep in mind and work on. Thanks for the good words brotha!

T o m m Y
12-03-08, 4:10 pm
Looking Good Shizzy

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 4:11 pm
lol thanks squatty, you got a good point there!

god damn right i do!! i may not know much but i know that! cause i cant really touch my toes, and we aint talking about my squatting depth with light weight...

Thanks squatty.

your welcome shizzle

pmug0000
12-03-08, 4:17 pm
You smoked that squat shizz, looked like you could have done gotten at least 295!

shizz702
12-03-08, 4:18 pm
god damn right i do!! i may not know much but i know that! cause i cant really touch my toes, and we aint talking about my squatting depth with light weight...

your welcome shizzle

lol all I know is your opinion on squat form is authoritative, so as long as I get the ok from you I know I must be doing something right!

Looking Good Shizzy

thanks smally

shizz702
12-03-08, 4:19 pm
You smoked that squat shizz, looked like you could have done gotten at least 295!

Thanks p, I've gotten up to 340 on a bench that's probably about 3-4 inches higher than that depth, but right now it's all about good form and getting ATG. We both know ATG yields the best gains anyway.

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 4:19 pm
lol all I know is your opinion on squat form is authoritative, so as long as I get the ok from you I know I must be doing something right!

thanks bro! your form is getting pretty good, i def approve

sodapop
12-03-08, 4:56 pm
Ooh, nice vids shizz! Great form on the squat in my opinion, and really nice DB benching!

shizz702
12-03-08, 4:57 pm
thanks bro! your form is getting pretty good, i def approve

Ooh, nice vids shizz! Great form on the squat in my opinion, and really nice DB benching!

Thanks guys.

prowrestler
12-03-08, 5:03 pm
goo work shizz..

i notice that

i can break parallel with weight but i struggle to do so with no weight lol

i suck....

shizz702
12-03-08, 5:04 pm
Alright fellas,

got a little proposition here. I have a full tub of Shock Therapy, a full tub of creatine ethyl ester, and a quarter tub of glutamine up for grabs, and I'm thinking about offering it to anyone interested in writing me up a good bulk diet. I'd like to offer each thing individually and would do 1st prize as the shock, 2nd the creatine, and 3rd the glutamine.

Anyone interested?

If I get enough interest I'll go ahead and run the promo.

sodapop
12-03-08, 5:06 pm
Alright fellas,

got a little proposition here. I have a full tub of Shock Therapy, a full tub of creatine ethyl ester, and a quarter tub of glutamine up for grabs, and I'm thinking about offering it to anyone interested in writing me up a good bulk diet. I'd like to offer each thing individually and would do 1st prize as the shock, 2nd the creatine, and 3rd the glutamine.

Anyone interested?

I'd be interested.

prowrestler
12-03-08, 5:07 pm
Alright the highlights:

squat 275 http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z172/shizz702/?action=view&current=275.flv

notice my hams touch my calves at the bottom position.

DB bench 80s x5 http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z172/shizz702/?action=view&current=DBbench80.flv

been a while since I done this, was happy with them

dips 25x6 http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z172/shizz702/?action=view&current=Dips25x6.flv

was very happy with these, big PR for me since I haven't been able to do dips for a long time. Only thing I noticed is I'm going to have to work on keeping more stable, as my legs seemed to kind of swing a bit.

So what do you guys think?

sick shit

good squat depth

the db press look sick with the adjustable bells, im doin these tonight actually
id do it with your palms facing each other and elbows tucked, its got more bench press caryyover

prowrestler
12-03-08, 5:09 pm
Alright fellas,

Anyone interested?

can i just have it?

lol, ok, i can get you dit advise from someone who has trained LEE PRIEST! other ifbb guys, top powerlifters in the police division and firefighters division.

if your interested, let me know

shizz702
12-03-08, 5:09 pm
I'd be interested.
sweet

sick shit

good squat depth

the db press look sick with the adjustable bells, im doin these tonight actually
id do it with your palms facing each other and elbows tucked, its got more bench press caryyover
thanks bro, yea I'll go them like that instead then, plus I could probably get more ROM that way.

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 5:10 pm
skeez give me the glutamine..

prowrestler
12-03-08, 5:12 pm
sweet

thanks bro, yea I'll go them like that instead then, plus I could probably get more ROM that way.

prob ya!

look up branch warren doin them, he uses 185s like that!

prowrestler
12-03-08, 5:12 pm
skeez give me the glutamine..

fuck off, i marked my territory!

shizz702
12-03-08, 5:13 pm
can i just have it?

lol, ok, i can get you dit advise from someone who has trained LEE PRIEST! other ifbb guys, top powerlifters in the police division and firefighters division.

if your interested, let me know

I'm interested!

lol ok so far you and soda are in!

prowrestler
12-03-08, 5:14 pm
I'm interested!

lol ok so far you and soda are in!

coolio

do not send it before i get you a perfect diet!

shizz702
12-03-08, 5:20 pm
Pro gets the shock

soda gets the creatine

and squatty gets the glutamine

here is your assignment guys:

I'm 210 lbs right now on empty. I want to get to 240 by spring before summer.

I want to try to keep things relatively clean. The only thing is on work days the food has to be something I can eat while driving, like a sandwich, or a burrito, etc. cause I don't have time to take breaks while working, so I have to get my eating done while in the company car. Let me know what ya think fellas, all input is appreciated.

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 5:22 pm
Pro gets the shock

soda gets the creatine

and squatty gets the glutamine

here is your assignment guys:

I'm 210 lbs right now on empty. I want to get to 240 by spring before summer.

I want to try to keep things relatively clean. The only thing is on work days the food has to be something I can eat while driving, like a sandwich, or a burrito, etc. cause I don't have time to take breaks while working, so I have to get my eating done while in the company car. Let me know what ya think fellas, all input is appreciated.

dude the mail somehow lost my copy of powerunlimited.... C U N T S

thanks shizzy!

shizz702
12-03-08, 5:25 pm
dude the mail somehow lost my copy of powerunlimited.... C U N T S

thanks shizzy!

word son give me a diet write up when you get a chance then pm me your shipping info afterward.

prowrestler
12-03-08, 5:26 pm
IM NUMBER 1!!!

anyways lol

ok, so you wanna gain 30 lbs

in 5-6 months

big job but im gonna give you the best gains i can come up with. we will have to wait and see how much you body is gonna allow you to gain.

sodapop
12-03-08, 5:41 pm
Aw shucks, thanks Shizz. :D

I was hoping for the creatine too. :P

Anyway, I'm gonna head over to Fitday.com in a bit and see what I can come up with for ya.

Edit: Btw, approximately how many meals would you be eating per day? Or, maybe a better question is when you'd be eating your first and last meals?

shizz702
12-03-08, 5:43 pm
IM NUMBER 1!!!

anyways lol

ok, so you wanna gain 30 lbs

in 5-6 months

big job but im gonna give you the best gains i can come up with. we will have to wait and see how much you body is gonna allow you to gain.

Aw shucks, thanks Shizz. :D

I was hoping for the creatine too. :P

Anyway, I'm gonna head over to Fitday.com in a bit and see what I can come up with for ya.

Alright guys looking foward to seeing what you come up with, pm your shipping info after you come up with the diet write ups.

T o m m Y
12-03-08, 5:45 pm
dude,cook shit in the morning and put it in a thermous,thats what i do.

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 5:49 pm
word son give me a diet write up when you get a chance then pm me your shipping info afterward.

dude im giving you the Squatty bulk, not exact foods for all meals but basic outline

1- 1 cup oatmeal 50g protein (any way you can get them in) 2 tbsp natty pb

2- SHAKE- min 50g protein, half cup oats with 1-2 tbsp OO or natty pb

3- CHEAT MEAL!!!!!!

4- 10+ oz meat, veggies, perhaps with OO

5- 10+ oz meat, 100+ g carbs perhaps with some added fats

6- CHEAT MEAL- maybe throw it in as a 2nd cheat meal every few days.
or a 2nd shake

easily 300 g protein, 300 g+ carbs, maybe add in if you need them 90ish g fat w/o cheats

i would prefer red meat, most of the meals- but thats me i live in cattle country!

PLUS pre wo- either oreos or poptarts and post hit some more of either with milk- part of that gallon a day.. and dont be afraid to chow on PB with or without tortillas and mixed nuts are good source of fats and protein..

now i realize this isnt the cleanest bulk around, but look who your talking too.. size is king where i dwell. and those foods will get you growed and strong

shizz702
12-03-08, 5:49 pm
dude,cook shit in the morning and put it in a thermous,thats what i do.

Oh believe me I bring plenty of food with me in a insulated lunch box. The thing is though I have to eat while driving, cause my job is really fast paced. But on the plus side I do a lot of driving and get plenty of 10-15 min breaks on the road. Usually I bring 3 sandwiches, a protein shake, and a few pieces of fruit with me along with a gallon of water. Keep in mind that doesn't include my breakfast, dinner, or pre-bed shake.

T o m m Y
12-03-08, 5:50 pm
i eat out of the thermous while driving fuck it lol

prowrestler
12-03-08, 5:50 pm
Oh believe me I bring plenty of food with me in a insulated lunch box. The thing is though I have to eat while driving, cause my job is really fast paced. But on the plus side I do a lot of driving and get plenty of 10-15 min breaks on the road. Usually I bring 3 sandwiches, a protein shake, and a few pieces of fruit with me along with a gallon of water. Keep in mind that doesn't include my breakfast, dinner, or pre-bed shake.

sandwich is a life saver

chicken and mayo and hotsauce! put some cheese on it

shizz702
12-03-08, 5:55 pm
i eat out of the thermous while driving fuck it lol
lol what I'm trying to say here I can't eat fork and knife food while driving, it's got to be something I can hold with one hand so I can steer with the other lol. Until I finish my route at work I don't have time to sit and eat.

sandwich is a life saver

mmm that sounds good.

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 5:56 pm
sandwich is a life saver

fry your own chicken, and do that!! its freakin amazing! minus the mayo, i dont eat that

prowrestler
12-03-08, 6:01 pm
fry your own chicken, and do that!! its freakin amazing! minus the mayo, i dont eat that

how do you fry chicken though lol, i aint martha stewart lol

i want my chicken gold too

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 6:02 pm
how do you fry chicken though lol, i aint martha stewart lol

i want my chicken gold too

learn to cook!!! i learned that along time ago, and then used my old restaraunt skills to kick it up a notch.. and it is golden

T o m m Y
12-03-08, 6:05 pm
dude,get a fucking foreman grill...DONE....

i cant live without mine..

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 6:07 pm

dont even use mine anymore. it didnt cook evenly, and took to long. still a great way to cook if you have less space to do it in

prowrestler
12-03-08, 6:08 pm

got it

prowrestler
learn to cook!!! i learned that along time ago, and then used my old restaraunt skills to kick it up a notch.. and it is golden

give me a recepie for fried chicken!

T o m m Y
took to long!?!? wtf?

i cook up like over a lb of meat in like 8 mins tops

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 6:15 pm
give me a recepie for fried chicken!

season your flour, drop some chicken in milk then into the flour and drop it into 350-360 oil and cook for about 5-8 min...

took to long!?!? wtf?

i cook up like over a lb of meat in like 8 mins tops

i had a small one, 2 pieces of chicken at a time... and it took me a long time to cook my frozen breasts

T o m m Y
12-03-08, 6:17 pm
thaw it out before u cook it dummy..DUH!

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 6:22 pm
thaw it out before u cook it dummy..DUH!

i wasnt gonna wait around for my chicken to thaw! i bought it frozen, i cooked it frozen

prowrestler
12-03-08, 6:29 pm
season your flour, drop some chicken in milk then into the flour and drop it into 350-360 oil and cook for about 5-8 min...

i had a small one, 2 pieces of chicken at a time... and it took me a long time to cook my frozen breasts

cool, will do tonight dude, thanks

like cayenne pepper in the flour?

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 6:30 pm
cool, will do tonight dude, thanks

like cayenne pepper in the flour?

whatever you want in it..

sodapop
12-03-08, 7:22 pm
Meal 1 (Breakfast) - 5-6 whole eggs, 2 cups milk, 1 tbsp natty PB
Meal 2 - Chicken patty sandwich (lettuce, mustard, whatever)
Meal 3 - 1 cup Brown rice w/ 8 oz Chicken
Meal 4 - 2 scoops Whey, Banana, Apple
Meal 5 - 2 PB sandwiches
Meal 6 - 2 oz Peanuts
Meal 7 - Bubba burger w/ cheese
Meal 8 - 2 scoops whey, banana, 1tbsp PB, 1tbsp olive oil

Of course, on W/O days you could replace whichever necessary meal with pre-workout/PWO shakes.

Idk if your day allows for 8 meals, subtract one if necessary.

According to Fitday, and some values from nutrition labels on my own stuff, this adds up to about 4.6k calories. Quite a lot. :O

Let me know how it looks to you.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-03-08, 7:28 pm
good shit shizz. squats were lookin solid. dips are lookin good, just watch that ur legs arent holding up the weight between ur legs.

shizz702
12-03-08, 7:29 pm
Meal 1 (Breakfast) - 5-6 whole eggs, 2 cups milk, 1 tbsp natty PB
Meal 2 - Chicken patty sandwich (lettuce, mustard, whatever)
Meal 3 - 1 cup Brown rice w/ 8 oz Chicken
Meal 4 - 2 scoops Whey, Banana, Apple
Meal 5 - 2 PB sandwiches
Meal 6 - 2 oz Peanuts
Meal 7 - Bubba burger w/ cheese
Meal 8 - 2 scoops whey, banana, 1tbsp PB, 1tbsp olive oil

Of course, on W/O days you could replace whichever necessary meal with pre-workout/PWO shakes.

Idk if your day allows for 8 meals, subtract one if necessary.

According to Fitday, and some values from nutrition labels on my own stuff, this adds up to about 4.6k calories. Quite a lot. :O

Let me know how it looks to you.

looks pretty good bro, I'll keep it all in mind, and I'm sure it will make for some good ideas for meals and ways of getting extra calories. How much protein and carbs is it?
Drop me a pm whenever you get a chance with your shipping info, as soon a pro and squatty do their write ups I'll get these bad boys shipped out to you guys when I get a chance.

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 7:30 pm
sure comment on his diet but not mine!!! im crushed.. LOL

shizz702
12-03-08, 7:30 pm
good shit shizz. squats were lookin solid. dips are lookin good, just watch that ur legs arent holding up the weight between ur legs.

thanks king, stay tuned for some deadlifts on Friday!

shizz702
12-03-08, 7:31 pm
sure comment on his diet but not mine!!! im crushed.. LOL

lol where is it? Did I miss it?

shizz702
12-03-08, 7:32 pm
dude im giving you the Squatty bulk, not exact foods for all meals but basic outline

1- 1 cup oatmeal 50g protein (any way you can get them in) 2 tbsp natty pb

2- SHAKE- min 50g protein, half cup oats with 1-2 tbsp OO or natty pb

3- CHEAT MEAL!!!!!!

4- 10+ oz meat, veggies, perhaps with OO

5- 10+ oz meat, 100+ g carbs perhaps with some added fats

6- CHEAT MEAL- maybe throw it in as a 2nd cheat meal every few days.
or a 2nd shake

easily 300 g protein, 300 g+ carbs, maybe add in if you need them 90ish g fat w/o cheats

i would prefer red meat, most of the meals- but thats me i live in cattle country!

PLUS pre wo- either oreos or poptarts and post hit some more of either with milk- part of that gallon a day.. and dont be afraid to chow on PB with or without tortillas and mixed nuts are good source of fats and protein..

now i realize this isnt the cleanest bulk around, but look who your talking too.. size is king where i dwell. and those foods will get you growed and strong

LOL don't know how I missed it!

Looks awesome squatty!

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 7:34 pm
LOL don't know how I missed it!

Looks awesome squatty!

it appears to be quite tasty and is making me hungry...

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-03-08, 7:37 pm
thanks king, stay tuned for some deadlifts on Friday!

ohhhhh boy..nothing like some fucking heavy ass deads. KILL IT!

shizz702
12-03-08, 7:38 pm
I'm gonna look over things and customize my diet based on these write ups. Really good suggestions here guys, it is very helpful and motivating cause as you guys know eating big is serious business. But as my journey title states, it is time to get serious!

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 7:39 pm
perhaps it serious for yall, its just a benefit for me.. LOL i love being fat!!

good luck tuning the diet shizz

shizz702
12-03-08, 7:39 pm
ohhhhh boy..nothing like some fucking heavy ass deads. KILL IT!

Yea buddy!

I need to work on that ass popping up thing, how important is it to not do that? It never came to my attention that I was doing it, or that it was bad til you guys pointed it out. I noticed you didn't really seem to have that problem with you big 600 pull.

shizz702
12-03-08, 7:41 pm
perhaps it serious for yall, its just a benefit for me.. LOL i love being fat!!

good luck tuning the diet shizz

yes sir, pm me your shipping info and I'll get this glutamine off your way.

Soda you do the same.

Once pro posts his write up and gives me his info I'm going to try to get this stuff sent out within a week.

sodapop
12-03-08, 7:41 pm
looks pretty good bro, I'll keep it all in mind, and I'm sure it will make for some good ideas for meals and ways of getting extra calories. How much protein and carbs is it?
Drop me a pm whenever you get a chance with your shipping info, as soon a pro and squatty do their write ups I'll get these bad boys shipped out to you guys when I get a chance.

It is roughly 287g protein and 230g carbs.

I can't get exact measurements, because of lack of certain labels and such - hope you're not macroing; if so, sorry man. :(

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-03-08, 7:45 pm
Yea buddy!

I need to work on that ass popping up thing, how important is it to not do that? It never came to my attention that I was doing it, or that it was bad til you guys pointed it out. I noticed you didn't really seem to have that problem with you big 600 pull.

Its taken me quite a bit of time to get to that point where my ass NEVER pops up anymore.

The main thing i can say is keep everything tight, bring ur hips down just before u lift off, and pull back as best you can. pushing through through your heels, just like in the squat, helps out a lot, keep ur head up, chest big, arch your back and give it hell!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-03-08, 7:47 pm
Yea buddy!

Also, if u have noticed through my workout lok, i actually legitamtely deadlifted once or twice the last 2 and a half months. A lot of romanians and stiff legged deads as well as good mornings strengthened up my posterior chain. thats one thing i picked unp from westisde, strengthening the mmost important part of ur lift.

shizz702
12-03-08, 7:48 pm
It is roughly 287g protein and 230g carbs.

I can't get exact measurements, because of lack of certain labels and such - hope you're not macroing; if so, sorry man. :(
naw no worries bro, I'm keeping it simple. Now when I cut for the summer, I'll probably have to be more strict, til then just lots of food lol.

Its taken me quite a bit of time to get to that point where my ass NEVER pops up anymore.

The main thing i can say is keep everything tight, bring ur hips down just before u lift off, and pull back as best you can. pushing through through your heels, just like in the squat, helps out a lot, keep ur head up, chest big, arch your back and give it hell!

I hear ya bro, there's been a few times where pulling back and driving with the heels seemed to come natural to me, but when the weight gets real heavy the ass just seems to want to shoot right up. I'm gonna work on it friday though. I'm gonna deload and start over again, I want to do this shit right.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-03-08, 7:56 pm
naw no worries bro, I'm keeping it simple. Now when I cut for the summer, I'll probably have to be more strict, til then just lots of food lol.

I hear ya bro, there's been a few times where pulling back and driving with the heels seemed to come natural to me, but when the weight gets real heavy the ass just seems to want to shoot right up. I'm gonna work on it friday though. I'm gonna deload and start over again, I want to do this shit right.

Just remember to stay true to ur technique...if u want take like 50-75% of ur max. set up on the bar, bring ur ass down...pause...then make sure everythings tight then explode up with ur legs

T o m m Y
12-03-08, 7:59 pm
x2

shizz702
12-03-08, 8:05 pm
Just remember to stay true to ur technique...if u want take like 50-75% of ur max. set up on the bar, bring ur ass down...pause...then make sure everythings tight then explode up with ur legs

x2

The thing that gets me though is I've been able to persist all this time injury free and with no pain either. Wierd. I guess I'm lucky. I'll just have stay true to the technique like you said. Did you have a habit of your ass popping up too soon as well?

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-03-08, 8:07 pm
The thing that gets me though is I've been able to persist all this time injury free and with no pain either. Wierd. I guess I'm lucky. I'll just have stay true to the technique like you said. Did you have a habit of your ass popping up too soon as well?

i used to, then it was just a matter of strengething my legs, glutes and lower back and the problem was solved

shizz702
12-03-08, 8:15 pm
i used to, then it was just a matter of strengething my legs, glutes and lower back and the problem was solved

what did you do to strengthen them?

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-03-08, 8:33 pm
what did you do to strengthen them?

quads wise- heavy leg presses, walking barbell lunges, atg squats, pause squats, high box squats

lower back stuff, romanians , stiff legs, also doing them with dumbells. weighted hypers, goodmornings,

hammies are important to, they get hit pretty hard my dumbel romanians and stiff legs.

shizz702
12-03-08, 9:03 pm
Ok food intake for the day:

meal one-shake with 2 cups milk, 2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 1 banana, 2 tbsp olive oil.
meal two-6 whole eggs
trained
pwo shake-3 scoops torrent
meal 3-turkey, pasta, veggies, english muffin with canola oil butter, tall glass of milk
meal 4-steak, rice, beans,
meal 5-chicken, rice, beans
cheat meal
meal 6-shake with 1 scoop whey (getting some casein) 1 tbsp peanut butter.

with every meal I have 4 unilivers and 2 fish oils. Took the pak upon waking. Have also drank a gallon of water and a half gallon of milk, will be working my way up to a gallon.

What do you guys think?

T o m m Y
12-03-08, 9:15 pm
Looks Good,that should pack on some mass for sure!

shizz702
12-03-08, 9:18 pm
Looks Good,that should pack on some mass for sure!

lol yea had 3 forms of dead animal, turkey, chicken, and steak. Looks like I got all the bases covered today, only thing is I probably should add some fruits.

MojoMike36
12-03-08, 10:59 pm
Yo Shizz,

Just peeped your journey for the first time. I love your workouts. I may take yet another page out of your book in 6-8 weeks after I finish off the gains from my new routine. I dig your simplistic approach to mass.

SQUAT or DIE!
12-03-08, 11:01 pm
lol yea had 3 forms of dead animal, turkey, chicken, and steak. Looks like I got all the bases covered today, only thing is I probably should add some fruits.

word son, word...

shizz702
12-03-08, 11:13 pm
Yo Shizz,

Just peeped your journey for the first time. I love your workouts. I may take yet another page out of your book in 6-8 weeks after I finish off the gains from my new routine. I dig your simplistic approach to mass.

right on mike.

Appreciate that, you won't find no fancy machines and any of the latest scientific methods or new trends in here bro, just good ol' fashion barbell/dumbbell training and hard work.

There's the old acroynm KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid! No need to overcomplicate things, just lift heavy shit, and keep on trying to lift heavier shit, while maintaining good form.

prowrestler
12-03-08, 11:27 pm
Ok food intake for the day:

meal one-shake with 2 cups milk, 2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 1 banana, 2 tbsp olive oil.
meal two-6 whole eggs
trained
pwo shake-3 scoops torrent
meal 3-turkey, pasta, veggies, english muffin with canola oil butter, tall glass of milk
meal 4-steak, rice, beans,
meal 5-chicken, rice, beans
cheat meal
meal 6-shake with 1 scoop whey (getting some casein) 1 tbsp peanut butter.

with every meal I have 4 unilivers and 2 fish oils. Took the pak upon waking. Have also drank a gallon of water and a half gallon of milk, will be working my way up to a gallon.

What do you guys think?

good stuff my man

i talked with my boss and your diet is gonna be made pretty soon

shizz702
12-03-08, 11:32 pm
good stuff my man

i talked with my boss and your diet is gonna be made pretty soon

very nice bro, looking foward to it!

prowrestler
12-03-08, 11:34 pm
very nice bro, looking foward to it!

looking forward to your shock! lol

lol, dont be ofended if i sell the shock therapy! i might prefer money more then a supplement. then again, ive never tried shock myself and havent used a pre training supp since summer time!

machineman
12-03-08, 11:37 pm
great looking workout, shizz.......keep that shit movin'!!

B Con
12-04-08, 5:26 am
Diet looks good. And I have been reading all the deadlift advice... great stuff.

js71474
12-04-08, 8:19 am
Diet looks on point bro, good for some gains! Talked with Bill Hinbern via e-mail and he is through the roof excited about Legacy Of Iron. He says it will be just like Dinosaur....absolutely essential reading. Thought you might like that. Hope all is well!

shizz702
12-04-08, 8:43 am
looking forward to your shock! lol

lol, dont be ofended if i sell the shock therapy! i might prefer money more then a supplement. then again, ive never tried shock myself and havent used a pre training supp since summer time!
none taken bro, well look at it like this, this is the perfect way for you to get to try some ;)

great looking workout, shizz.......keep that shit movin'!!
thanks bob, will do.

Diet looks good. And I have been reading all the deadlift advice... great stuff.
Thanks b, yea I'm going to keep that advice in mind when I pull tomorrow, just got to remember to keep my ass down!

Diet looks on point bro, good for some gains! Talked with Bill Hinbern via e-mail and he is through the roof excited about Legacy Of Iron. He says it will be just like Dinosaur....absolutely essential reading. Thought you might like that. Hope all is well!
Thanks bro. That's awesome you've been talking to Bill, I've bought several books from his site and am subscribed to his newsletter. He is one of the only people other than Brooks' father, and publisher that has read it and he wrote up a great review about it on Brooks' blog. Man I can't wait to get that book!

shizz702
12-04-08, 9:28 am
Man I am sore as a motherfuck lol!

My chest, tris, legs, neck, and back are all fried. Between taking the week off to let my body rest and hitting the whole body hard yesterday I have definitely tore up some fibers!

T o m m Y
12-04-08, 9:29 am
Yeah man,i took a few days off and im sore as well lol.

shizz702
12-04-08, 9:32 am
Yeah man,i took a few days off and im sore as well lol.

I tell you bro taking this last week off was one of the best things I could have done for myself. I will never hesitate to do it again when needed.

T o m m Y
12-04-08, 9:34 am
Fuck yea man,you feel so much better and strongEr!

shizz702
12-04-08, 9:39 am
Fuck yea man,you feel so much better and strongEr!

yea bro, I think around once every 3 months I'm gonna do that from now on or whenever my body tells me to do so.

B Con
12-04-08, 10:50 am

My chest, tris, legs, neck, and back are all fried. Between taking the week off to let my body rest and hitting the whole body hard yesterday I have definitely tore up some fibers!

Sore = growth! Definitely putting in that work!

shizz702
12-04-08, 11:35 am
Sore = growth! Definitely putting in that work!

You know it brotha, now I'm just taking in plenty of good clean food to repair my muscles so I can kill shit tomorrow!

SQUAT or DIE!
12-04-08, 11:37 am
clean is for bitches! eat whatever!

shizz702
12-04-08, 11:38 am
clean is for bitches! eat whatever!

hey just cause I'm eating clean doesn't mean I ain't throwing in some cheat meals inbetween! ;)

SQUAT or DIE!
12-04-08, 11:39 am
hey just cause I'm eating clean doesn't mean I ain't throwing in some cheat meals inbetween! ;)

damn right!!!

shizz702
12-04-08, 11:49 am
damn right!!!

at the moment my cheat meal of choice is Snicker's ice cream bars, mmm!

machineman
12-04-08, 11:52 am
my cheat meal on Tuesday after that session was a pb sandwich, whole grain bread, some mini morsel choc chip topped with some honey!!!!

but I could go for a snickers ice cream bar too...yummm

diesel1976
12-04-08, 1:31 pm
All I can say is get HUGE and get STRONG! SHIZZY

prowrestler
12-04-08, 1:41 pm

such beautiful words

prowrestler
12-04-08, 1:41 pm

thats what ya get

how do you think my chest felt after takeing months off training it lol?

shizz702
12-04-08, 2:08 pm
Hellyea bro!

thats what ya get

how do you think my chest felt after takeing months off training it lol?
lol I can only imagine

shizz702
12-04-08, 6:24 pm
food intake

meal 1-5 whole eggs, 2 english muffins with butter, 4 pieces of bacon, glass of milk
meal 2-shake with milk, 2 scoops whey, 1 banana, cup of oats, 1 tbsp olive oil
meal 3-tuna sandwich on wheat, bag of chips, glass of milk
meal 4-chicken breast, pasta, 2 pieces of garlic bread, salad, piece of chocolate cake
meal 5-banana, yogurt, tbsp of peanut butter
meal 6-shake with 2 scoops whey, 1 tbsp peanut butter

prowrestler
12-04-08, 6:26 pm
food intake

meal 1-5 whole eggs, 2 english muffins with butter, 4 pieces of bacon, glass of milk
meal 2-shake with milk, 2 scoops whey, 1 banana, cup of oats, 1 tbsp olive oil
meal 3-tuna sandwich on wheat, bag of chips, glass of milk
meal 4-chicken breast, pasta, 2 pieces of garlic bread, salad, piece of chocolate cake
meal 5-banana, yogurt, tbsp of peanut butter
meal 6-shake with 2 scoops whey, 1 tbsp peanut butter

looks better man

oh, im pming you your diet right now

SQUAT or DIE!
12-04-08, 6:27 pm
I SAID SAUSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not bacon

shizz702
12-04-08, 6:28 pm
looks better man

oh, im pming you your diet right now
right on bro

I SAID SAUSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not bacon
lol I was all out of sausage :(

SQUAT or DIE!
12-04-08, 6:30 pm
i feel your pain, i cooked my last 5lbs of chicken, i have 4 tortillas left and oatmeal which i cant eat very much of... i want to cry and eat some carbs..

prowrestler
12-04-08, 7:28 pm
oh ya, and jump right in my plan

shizz702
12-04-08, 7:36 pm
oh ya, and jump right in my plan

ok fuck it, starting it tomorrow then.

prowrestler
12-04-08, 7:38 pm
ok fuck it, starting it tomorrow then.

lol

what ever ya want!

shizz702
12-04-08, 7:47 pm
lol

what ever ya want!

lol yea I'm gonna stick to the plan on easing into it, but for sure it will begin full bore Wednesday! I expect you to be following along making sure I don't slack!

btw, pm your addy for shipping info. I'm going to get this stuff shipped off to you guys next week.

prowrestler
12-04-08, 8:00 pm
lol yea I'm gonna stick to the plan on easing into it, but for sure it will begin full bore Wednesday! I expect you to be following along making sure I don't slack!

btw, pm your addy for shipping info. I'm going to get this stuff shipped off to you guys next week.

ill be watching as best as i can threw a computer screen lol

k, here i go

J Wong
12-04-08, 10:14 pm
Diets looking good, I wish I could include cake in my daily diet.

B Con
12-05-08, 5:38 am
For some reason that tuna sandwich looked so much better than my tuna out of the can :(

bighoss34
12-05-08, 10:12 am
subbed.

I liked my 2 day split while I was on it. Watch that lower back, cuz it can take it's toll to squat or deadlift every workout. Didn't really start catching up to me until a few months in. Also, for whichever workout happens twice in a week, throwing in a little variety is a good idea-different exercise, more reps, etc.

shizz702
12-05-08, 10:16 am
Diets looking good, I wish I could include cake in my daily diet.
Thanks boom, lol I think I'm gonna have to watch the cheat meals a bit though lol.

For some reason that tuna sandwich looked so much better than my tuna out of the can :(
lol, yea I've ate my fair share out the can too ;)

subbed.

I liked my 2 day split while I was on it. Watch that lower back, cuz it can take it's toll to squat or deadlift every workout. Didn't really start catching up to me until a few months in. Also, for whichever workout happens twice in a week, throwing in a little variety is a good idea-different exercise, more reps, etc.
right on hoss, yea I hear you, for that reason I'm either going to make my third workout an assistance day just for the calfs, neck, arms, and grip work, or I'll do rack pulls instead of deads, or front squats instead of squats. Don't want to tax the back too much.

Lunatic001
12-05-08, 11:48 am
Good stuff...you got the plan, the drive and the right attitude....definitely subbed for the ride!

shizz702
12-05-08, 2:44 pm
Deadlifts 275x5, 315x3, 365x1, 225x8

Power shrugs 135x8, 185x8, 225x8

^These are the shit! Anyone that wants big traps I suggest you do them! Check 'em out here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/weight-training-weight-lifting/bill-starrs-5-x-5-program-variation-per-madcow2-thanx-so-here-k-up-now-375215-32.html#post4712284

One arm db press 40x5/5 (may have been 45, I forget), 60x5/5, 70x5/2 PR! Right arm was much stronger on the last set.

One arm db snatch 60x2/2, 70x2/2

Weighted hypers 35x12,12

Vids will be up later.

Also, deadlift form is coming along nicely. I forced my legs to start the pull and made sure to keep my ass down, I'll let you guys critique the vids.

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 2:46 pm
power shrugs are awsome!

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 3:04 pm
post the vids fool!

shizz702
12-05-08, 3:07 pm
Alright fellas 315x3 here:http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z172/shizz702/?action=view&current=315x3Formwork.flv

what do you think? Notice my ass doesn't shoot right up like before, I am working on starting the pull with my legs and keeping my ass down.

machineman
12-05-08, 3:12 pm
great job, bro.....I think the form looked pretty good....but what do I know!!

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 3:22 pm
Your lower back seems to be pretty rounded on the set up,try arching it hard on the set up and keep it that way the whole lift,make like you are pushing the ground away with your heels..

shizz702
12-05-08, 3:28 pm
great job, bro.....I think the form looked pretty good....but what do I know!!
thanks bro, lol.

Your lower back seems to be pretty rounded on the set up,try arching it hard on the set up and keep it that way the whole lift,make like you are pushing the ground away with your heels..

trust me bro, I am trying as hard as possible to arch it. That's about as much as I can. The thing is though I don't feel any pain or discomfort pulling that way so I don't know. Also I focused on pushing through my heels the entire time. Maybe I'll work on maintaining my back's start position next time.

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 3:42 pm
Bro,i would lower the weight alot more..

also,i dont see any Accessory Lifts to strengthen your squat,deadlift,and bench,that could DEF be one of the problems...

shizz702
12-05-08, 3:49 pm
Bro,i would lower the weight alot more..

also,i dont see any Accessory Lifts to strengthen your squat,deadlift,and bench,that could DEF be one of the problems...

I don't know bro, my max is much higher than that too. Shit I can pull 100+ lbs more than what was in that vid. I'm hitting the weighted hypers as an accessory, and no worries on the squat as I have developed good technique on them. What it boils down to is switching back to sumo, or just doing rack pulls. Thing is though even with sumo my ass would should up first, and I found I had an even harder time with it. Like I said bro, with my structure it's as if I'm forced to start in that position, I'm arching as much as I can there.

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 3:58 pm
Start doing gm's,sldl's,rack pulls at different heights,pull throughs..

i would def lower the weight on deads alot more tho bro,even if you gotta start at like 225 who cares..

shizz702
12-05-08, 4:02 pm
Start doing gm's,sldl's,rack pulls at different heights,pull throughs..

i would def lower the weight on deads alot more tho bro,even if you gotta start at like 225 who cares..

Yea I guess I'll just have to man up and lower it. Lol at least I can still know in the back of my mind I got a 425 from the floor ;) It's hard to drop the ego but it shit like that that seperates the real men from the boys.

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 4:03 pm
yeah i know what you mean but you have too!

shizz702
12-05-08, 4:06 pm
yeah i know what you mean but you have too!

how long did it take you to get your deadlift technique down?

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 4:17 pm
still getting it down,when the weights get near my max form starts to break so im always trying to improve it you know.

shizz702
12-05-08, 4:49 pm
here's a great deadlift vid with form tips I just found http://www.againfaster.com/the-micd-instructor/2008/5/28/the-deadlift.html#comments(wfs

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 5:15 pm
yeah man thats some good form right there.

prowrestler
12-05-08, 5:19 pm
if i had to lend a deadlift tip from what i see

id say squat more, pull back with your traps. dip into a deep squat right before you lift the weight up. try and not bend over and be straight as much as possible.

i call it the "quick dip"

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 5:21 pm
yeah,ive told him that already,he said thats the deepest he can get..

shizz702
12-05-08, 5:27 pm
if i had to lend a deadlift tip from what i see

id say squat more, pull back with your traps. dip into a deep squat right before you lift the weight up. try and not bend over and be straight as much as possible.

i call it the "quick dip"

yeah,ive told him that already,he said thats the deepest he can get..

yea fellas you're talking to a guy who's read just about everything on proper form with them. Trust me I'm fully aware I need to arch my back more, but again that is as much as I can. I'm debating on either switching to rack pulls or getting a trap bar. I'm not concerned about getting my deadlift up right now, mainly I'm just trying to get huge and pack on some mass. It's bulking season!

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 5:28 pm
yea fellas you're talking to a guy who's read just about everything on proper form with them. Trust me I'm fully aware I need to arch my back more, but again that is as much as I can. I'm debating on either switching to rack pulls or getting a trap bar. I'm not concerned about getting my deadlift up right now, mainly I'm just trying to get huge and pack on some mass. It's bulking season!

you should be concerned with getting the big 3 up brotha lol

dude are you gonna start bench pressing? you should..

prowrestler
12-05-08, 5:32 pm

just dont tell Tiny your gettin a trap bar lol! he'll find you and eat you!

just keep at it man, i think you need to try more of a sumo stance. as much as possible and keep a close grip on the barbell.

shizz702

I'm hitting db benches and weighted dips right now. Once I finish up this training cycle I'll switch back over to barbell benching. I'm really liking this routine I set up, all except for the problems with the deadlift form :(

prowrestler

talkin to me! lol

when ever i hear benchpress now and not doing it, it makes my chest hurt!

prowrestler
12-05-08, 5:33 pm
I'm hitting db benches and weighted dips right now. Once I finish up this training cycle I'll switch back over to barbell benching. I'm really liking this routine I set up, all except for the problems with the deadlift form :(

i do dumbellpress after my benchs now, good shit

i think i could 1 rep max a 100 at this point, 80'sx8 where easy.

try doin bench's first, then db press

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 5:34 pm
no not you lol,shizzy..i never see him do bnech press lol

shizz702
12-05-08, 5:34 pm
just dont tell Tiny your gettin a trap bar lol! he'll find you and eat you!

just keep at it man, i think you need to try more of a sumo stance. as much as possible and keep a close grip on the barbell.

I tried the sumo stance for a while, and my hips still rose up too quickly. In fact I had an even harder time with that problem with the sumo stance.

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 5:35 pm
you know what you have to do,leave the ego at the door and lower the weight ALOT..

shizz702
12-05-08, 5:37 pm
you know what you have to do,leave the ego at the door and lower the weight ALOT..

my form feels good right up to 315, then anymore and I feel it break down. So what do you guys think of the trap bar?

prowrestler
12-05-08, 5:39 pm
my form feels good right up to 315, then anymore and I feel it break down. So what do you guys think of the trap bar?

trap bar for strenght= trash bar

trap bar for hypertrophy and as its own exercise,not a replacement for deads is good

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 5:39 pm
i think it may be a good idea,it will teach you to get down in a good squat position and push your hips back...

shizz702
12-05-08, 6:38 pm
Alright fellas well I went ahead and ordered a trap bar. I did some research and come to find out it is quite an effective piece of equipement:

"So what makes the Trap Bar so special, and makes it a superior movement to the strait bar deadlift for bodybuilders? Simple, it works the same muscles as the conventional deadlift while making it a safer movement by avoiding undue stress to the lower back and providing more stress to the legs. It turns the deadlift into an almost technique free event. Without having to “go around” your knees like when using a strait bar, all you need to really do is “pull”! Because it reduces the need for extreme technical proficiency as required during the strait bar deadlift, most trainees are able to push harder and move more weight. The sum total is a super productive movement that works approximately 75% of your lean body mass relatively safely in one lift."

shizz702
12-05-08, 6:38 pm
Deadlifts 275x5, 315x3, 365x1, 225x8

Power shrugs 135x8, 185x8, 225x8

^These are the shit! Anyone that wants big traps I suggest you do them! Check 'em out here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/weight-training-weight-lifting/bill-starrs-5-x-5-program-variation-per-madcow2-thanx-so-here-k-up-now-375215-32.html#post4712284

One arm db press 40x5/5 (may have been 45, I forget), 60x5/5, 70x5/2 PR! Right arm was much stronger on the last set.

One arm db snatch 60x2/2, 70x2/2

Weighted hypers 35x12,12

Vids will be up later.

Also, deadlift form is coming along nicely. I forced my legs to start the pull and made sure to keep my ass down, I'll let you guys critique the vids.

Bumping the workout.

prowrestler
12-05-08, 6:45 pm
Alright fellas well I went ahead and ordered a trap bar. I did some research and come to find out it is quite an effective piece of equipement:

"So what makes the Trap Bar so special, and makes it a superior movement to the strait bar deadlift for bodybuilders? Simple, it works the same muscles as the conventional deadlift while making it a safer movement by avoiding undue stress to the lower back and providing more stress to the legs. It turns the deadlift into an almost technique free event. Without having to “go around” your knees like when using a strait bar, all you need to really do is “pull”! Because it reduces the need for extreme technical proficiency as required during the strait bar deadlift, most trainees are able to push harder and move more weight. The sum total is a super productive movement that works approximately 75% of your lean body mass relatively safely in one lift."

its a good thing to have i guess

but remember, it aint a replacement for deads

its a hybrid. its like a dead + a squat. it better for mass id say but worse for building deadlifting strength.

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 6:46 pm
so you gonna start doing gm and sldl buddy?

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 6:47 pm

its a hybrid. its like a dead + a squat. it better for mass id say but worse for building deadlifting strength.

it will teach him to get into a good squat position and to use his hips

shizz702
12-05-08, 6:49 pm

yea I hear you, but from what I've read it does have some carryover to the deadlift, I read some PL's have increaded their totals with it, it was actually invented by a powerlifter.

so you gonna start doing gm and sldl buddy?
maybe in my next training cycle. For now I'm gonna stick with what I have but just swap out the regular deads for trap bar deads. I used a trap bar a while back at a commercial gym and I remember it felt much more natural for me. In now way am I saying it can replace the barbell, but I think it would be a good thing for me for right now.

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 6:54 pm
Yea,def next cycel throw them in there,i garentuee you your sq and dL will go up...

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:02 pm
GM's kill it!

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 7:04 pm
shizzy are you gonna start bench pressing? why dont you?

shizz702
12-05-08, 7:06 pm
shizzy are you gonna start bench pressing? why dont you?

Cause I'm focusing on the db's and weighted dips right now. I'm sure they will carryover. Once I plateau with the db's I'll switch back over to the barbell.

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:06 pm
Cause I'm focusing on the db's and weighted dips right now. I'm sure they will carryover. Once I plateau with the db's I'll switch back over to the barbell.

on DE day?

shizz702
12-05-08, 7:11 pm
on DE day?

Nah I changed things up, I'm not doing speed work right now. Right now I'm focusing more on just packing on some mass. So that is why I've lowered the weight some on my lifts and have been going as high as 8 reps. I need to get huge son, I'm tired of being around the 210-220 range, I need to pack on some weight. Which is why I'm gonna give that crazy ass diet you came up with for me a go lol. Also I'm hitting up the db's for a change, haven't done db bench in a long time.

machineman
12-05-08, 7:15 pm
when are you gonna cut? for the summer?

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 7:15 pm
oh i see..i guess lol

shizz702
12-05-08, 7:18 pm
yep, gonna bulk til spring, and cut from there.

oh i see..i guess lol
lol just switching it up a bit, haven't messed with db's for a while, I'm also hitting one arm db presses for my shoulders.

SQUAT or DIE!
12-05-08, 7:20 pm

ive done db bench once since i started benching again.... have yet to plateu or anything on bench.. eat more and its hard to plateau.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-05-08, 7:21 pm
Deadlifts look good bro, kept everything pretty tight and most importantly kept your ass down.

As for the trap bar, from my personal experience, i used it in high school for 4 years and it helped my quads glutes hams traps and grip strength bigger and better. As for transitioning into the straight bar deadlift, my max was decreased about 10-20 lbs but it helped me keep my ass down and get more drive through my legs on the dead. the squat is benefitted from it a little bit. it'll work for ya man.

pmug0000
12-05-08, 7:22 pm
Nice work shizz, I def wanna give that power shrug a try!

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:24 pm
Nah I changed things up, I'm not doing speed work right now. Right now I'm focusing more on just packing on some mass. So that is why I've lowered the weight some on my lifts and have been going as high as 8 reps. I need to get huge son, I'm tired of being around the 210-220 range, I need to pack on some weight. Which is why I'm gonna give that crazy ass diet you came up with for me a go lol. Also I'm hitting up the db's for a change, haven't done db bench in a long time.

lol, that diet will get ya huge man

im up in weight again, i gained 4 pounds so far. im happy and bloated lol

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:25 pm

yep right for "pool" season

T o m m Y
im up 2lbs!

shizz702
Food intake for the day

meal 1-shake with milk, 2 scoops whey, one cup oats, 2 tbsp olive oil
meal 2-6 whole eggs
trained
pwo-torrent shake
meal 3-chicken, pasta, veggies
meal 4-buffalo burger, french fries
meal 5-shake with milk, a scoop of whey, 2 tbsp peanut butter

the real eating starts wednesday. I got a lot of grocery shopping to do, and get myself prepared to be eating during work the way I'm gonna be eating lol. Pro has it all laced up for me, I'm gonna be taking in 8k calories and over 400 grams of protein. And along with that I'm gonna do like squatty suggest and throw in the good ol' oreos and cheat meals ;)

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-05-08, 7:26 pm
once you get the trap bar let me know.....i got a serious workout for you to try with the trab bar alone :)

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 7:27 pm
dude you dont need 8k cals to grow man.

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:28 pm
once you get the trap bar let me know.....i got a serious workout for you to try with the trab bar alone :)

ooooo

sounds fun lol!

hmmm, trap bar floor pressing?

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:29 pm
Food intake for the day

meal 1-shake with milk, 2 scoops whey, one cup oats, 2 tbsp olive oil
meal 2-6 whole eggs
trained
pwo-torrent shake
meal 3-chicken, pasta, veggies
meal 4-buffalo burger, french fries
meal 5-shake with milk, a scoop of whey, 2 tbsp peanut butter

the real eating starts wednesday. I got a lot of grocery shopping to do, and get myself prepared to be eating during work the way I'm gonna be eating lol. Pro has it all laced up for me, I'm gonna be taking in 8k calories and over 400 grams of protein. And along with that I'm gonna do like squatty suggest and throw in the good ol' oreos and cheat meals ;)

lets see how it works out man

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-05-08, 7:30 pm
ooooo

sounds fun lol!

hmmm, trap bar floor pressing?

lol.... dont be rediculous

shizz702
12-05-08, 7:30 pm
will do bro, it's supposed to ship on out by the 8th or 9th.

lol well might not need to go to that extreme but I need a lot bro, I work a physical job like you so I'm burning a shit load on the job, plus I have a fast metabolism.

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:31 pm

he most likely wont BUT he will be starting at 8k a day and only when he starts to see fat gains, then we lower his carbs and fats.

remember, he was eating 5k and not gaining. the diet came from a guy who trained lee priest! and alot of other pros. he is a bio chemist.

shizz, its over 500 grams of protien lol!

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:32 pm
lol.... dont be rediculous

lol

im curiose what you got up your sleeves

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:32 pm
will do bro, it's supposed to ship on out by the 8th or 9th.

lol well might not need to go to that extreme but I need a lot bro, I work a physical job like you so I'm burning a shit load on the job, plus I have a fast metabolism.

yep, and its a clean 8k! CLEAN!

i took the work/metabolism into thought too obviously.

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 7:34 pm
he most likely wont BUT he will be starting at 8k a day and only when he starts to see fat gains, then we lower his carbs and fats.

remember, he was eating 5k and not gaining. the diet came from a guy who trained lee priest! and alot of other pros. he is a bio chemist.

so add 500 cals and weigh in a week,if no change add another 300-500,lol no need to go to the extreme of adding a few 1000,your def asking for fat gains then..

shizz702
12-05-08, 7:34 pm

Indeed I was eating 5k cals and not gaining. I was even counting them to be sure. I'm telling you smally I need A LOT.

I'm gonna take pro's word for it and give the diet a go. I seriously want to get huge. Like my journeys says, it's time to get serious!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-05-08, 7:35 pm
lol

im curiose what you got up your sleeves

...you can only imagine... young padawan

SQUAT or DIE!
12-05-08, 7:36 pm

curious are we all

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 7:37 pm
Indeed I was eating 5k cals and not gaining. I was even counting them to be sure. I'm telling you smally I need A LOT.

I'm gonna take pro's word for it and give the diet a go. I seriously want to get huge. Like my journeys says, it's time to get serious!

lol alright man i guess,i wouldnt do that but whatever floats your boat...i would add a few hundred every week until i started gaining but do as you willl lol...

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:37 pm
so add 500 cals and weigh in a week,if no change add another 300-500,lol no need to go to the extreme of adding a few 1000,your def asking for fat gains then..

the diet is extreme but so is shizzs metabolism. he needs alot. he works 10 hours straight too some days.

he will probably make sick muscular gians for the first couple weeks then he willsimply lower his carbs and fats. its a very clean 8k diet too. timed nutrition.

he wants to grow, i will let him!

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:38 pm

ehrrrrr

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 7:38 pm
ok

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:39 pm
lol alright man i guess,i wouldnt do that but whatever floats your boat...i would add a few hundred every week until i started gaining but do as you willl lol...

i feel bad for his stomach to stretch that much lol!

whats funny, Tiny cuts on a diet like that!

shizz702
12-05-08, 7:41 pm
the diet is extreme but so is shizzs metabolism. he needs alot. he works 10 hours straight too some days.

he will probably make sick muscular gians for the first couple weeks then he willsimply lower his carbs and fats. its a very clean 8k diet too. timed nutrition.

he wants to grow, i will let him!
shit I even work up to 11 hours sometimes. I think it looks pretty good. Pro is it cool if I post it up?

I hear ya bra, I ain't worried about some fat gain, I'm gonna cut if all off in the spring anyway.

prowrestler
12-05-08, 7:46 pm
you wanna post up my secret diet!!!!

lol go ahead, just dont copy/paste our PM's lol

shizz702
12-05-08, 7:48 pm
you wanna post up my secret diet!!!!

lol go ahead, just dont copy/paste our PM's lol

lol good point, I'll keep it a secret for now til wednesday, let everyone wonder with anticipation ;)

kind of like king's secret trap bar workout lol!

prowrestler
12-05-08, 8:04 pm
lol good point, I'll keep it a secret for now til wednesday, let everyone wonder with anticipation ;)

kind of like king's secret trap bar workout lol!

the secrets of mass

.....please make a purchase of 50 dollars or more and we will tell you all of the quick fix secrets to getting huge!

lol, it aint so special, but effective

machineman
12-05-08, 8:19 pm
(waiting in anticipation!)

Pro and shizz.....I will need your help in a couple of weeks to help devise a cut diet for me.....if ya'll would be so kind!! As of right now, I only have to lose 15 pounds in about 8 weeks.....

prowrestler
12-05-08, 8:22 pm

Pro and shizz.....I will need your help in a couple of weeks to help devise a cut diet for me.....if ya'll would be so kind!! As of right now, I only have to lose 15 pounds in about 8 weeks.....

fuck off... lol no!

ya, link up the journey and ill see whats up

15 pounds! 8 weeks! only!!

ughhhhh lol lots of work ahead man

shizz702
12-05-08, 8:25 pm

Dude you will not believe what this guy wrote up for me! I feel good about it though.

You guys will see Wednesday, that is when it officially begins.

T o m m Y
12-05-08, 8:28 pm
why wed,just show it now who cares

shizz702
12-05-08, 8:32 pm
why wed,just show it now who cares

lol well wednesday is when I am offically starting it

meh alright here it is

wake up: 3 servings of tang and 10 grams bcaa's while you prep breakfast

meal 1: muscle juice shake. full serving

meal 2: 300 grams of meat of youir choice with 1 cup of white rice and 3 spoons peanut butter

meal 3: 300 grams of chicken/steak strips in 2 tortillas. have a 500 calorie cheat snack too

meal 4: 2 tuna sandwichs, each being 1 can. with 3 spoons PB.

meal 5: 1 cup rice, 1 can of your favorite soup and put some chicken or tune in here. 2 cans tuna or 300 grams chicken. you can drink this in a thermus. good shit!

meal 6: 50 grams of whey, 3 servings of tang, 1 tablespoon of PB

meal 7: 50 grams whey, 4 servings of tang

meal 8: muscle juice, full serving, in water. juice is alloud, not milk

meal 9: 1 cup cottage cheese or 60 grams casien protien, 7 spoons PB

meal 6 is pre training, meal 7 is post and meal 8 is second post workout meal