PDA

View Full Version : Question About Animal Test

larryubb
12-02-08, 11:38 pm
Ok Been lifting since frosh yr in highschool, now a sr in college and been lifting hard past 4 -5 years but last 2 years more focus on bodybuilding and supplementing. Currently wrestling so hoping to maintain weight, maybe make some lean gains. But as soon as wrestling is done is the best time to bulk for me. In the spring ill be 22. Was wondering if animal test would be worth it for me? run the 2 cans but at 50 bucks a piece want to make sure its worth it or if my age will render the product useless. Using m stak now and loving but was lookin at test for next bulk. ????

Enforcer
12-03-08, 9:33 am
Ok Been lifting since frosh yr in highschool, now a sr in college and been lifting hard past 4 -5 years but last 2 years more focus on bodybuilding and supplementing. Currently wrestling so hoping to maintain weight, maybe make some lean gains. But as soon as wrestling is done is the best time to bulk for me. In the spring ill be 22. Was wondering if animal test would be worth it for me? run the 2 cans but at 50 bucks a piece want to make sure its worth it or if my age will render the product useless. Using m stak now and loving but was lookin at test for next bulk. ????

It def is worth the price of admission bro. Two cans of Test back to back coupled with hardcore training and a solid diet plan will get you solid results. I used two cans of Test back to back and put on about 10 pounds of solid lean muscle mass, not to mention the kick in the ass it gives to your libido...lol. My strength went up in every lift and every day I woke up I was ready to attack the iron. So give it a shot bro, keep in mind there is the iron clad gurantee so if you aren't satisfied you cna always return the product. In my mind you have nothing to lose, only to gain, ang gain you will...i promise.

IronWilson
12-03-08, 10:53 am
I think it's worth a try. Some people say that you shouldn't take Stak or Test until you're at least 25 but I think it depends on the person. i'm almost 22 as well and I have been getting some good results using Stak. I think Test will do good things for you especially if you're testosterone levels aren't as high as everyone says they should be at this age.

larryubb
12-03-08, 2:30 pm
thanks for the feedback

B Con
12-03-08, 4:50 pm
It def is worth the price of admission bro. Two cans of Test back to back coupled with hardcore training and a solid diet plan will get you solid results. I used two cans of Test back to back and put on about 10 pounds of solid lean muscle mass, not to mention the kick in the ass it gives to your libido...lol. My strength went up in every lift and every day I woke up I was ready to attack the iron. So give it a shot bro, keep in mind there is the iron clad gurantee so if you aren't satisfied you cna always return the product. In my mind you have nothing to lose, only to gain, ang gain you will...i promise.

This is the straight truth.

One big thing I noticed when running Test is I was putting on mass while losing BF. I even lost some inches off the waist line and was increasing my lifts EVERY session. Well worth it.

larryubb
12-04-08, 12:42 am
you say you lost bf while gaining mass? how was your bf??? did you run test with either stack or m - stack?

Iceiktitan
12-05-08, 5:39 pm
Animal Test is a great choice if you wish to gain some lean mass. It is definetely worth the price. As "Enforcer" said, " Universal Nutrition/Animal have an iron clad gurantee. If you aren't satisfied, you can always return the product.

Some things to remember:
Train Hard (Don't half-ass it. Go in with determination and smash the weights.)
Eat Big (Clean. You be the judge of how clean.)
Get Sleep

My own review of Animal Test:
I dropped bodyfat while my strength went through the roof each and every week. It was definetely worth the price for me.

Question About Animal Test

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------