PDA

View Full Version : Hot Wings at your local "wing night"

jayanticoli
12-03-08, 7:46 am
I loooove hot wings...who else here shares this love and how bad are they for you ? i mean i eat like 3 chiccken breasts a day so the rest of the bird cant be that bad for ya?

sodapop
12-03-08, 7:52 am
Oddly enough, I work at Buffalo Wild Wings (have for over a year), and I couldn't tell ya anything about the wings. I don't eat 'em.

Brutus_515
12-03-08, 8:25 am
I am a big wing guy during football season...I love Quaker Stake and Lube also BW2 is awesome!

Big Wides
12-03-08, 10:26 am
I loooove hot wings...who else here shares this love and how bad are they for you ? i mean i eat like 3 chiccken breasts a day so the rest of the bird cant be that bad for ya?

Dude I am right there with you on the hot wings.....however they aren't all that good for you if you eat them on a daily basis. Considering that the best ones are deep fried or cooked in hot oil I think that answers your question on the health factor, also a big thing to make the hot sauce stick to the wings is butter, again not good. But hey if your out and want some, dig in....or eat them once a week go for it. The extra calories can be a blessing to adding mass and size. They are a tasty treat

IRBS
12-03-08, 10:29 am
Hot Wings, Blue Cheese, and Celery with a Sweet Tea (you yankees dont know what youre missin'!)...it doesnt get much better than that...

Aggression
12-03-08, 10:41 am
Hot Wings, Blue Cheese, and Celery with a Sweet Tea (you yankees dont know what youre missin'!)...it doesnt get much better than that...

I'm from Jersey, but I know about Sweet Tea. I go down to SC every year for vacation and the first thing I order is Sweet Tea. That shit is amazing.

Also, I remember reading in Men's Health about buffalo wings a while back. It said that because of the sauce and how they're cooked, it was either 6 or 12 wings yielded about 1200 calories. I'm gonna assume it was 12 wings, bc 1200 from 6 wings is too unrealistic.