DIE

D-Bomb
12-03-08, 4:29 pm
double click...

Forum.animalpak.com..

circle busy circling...

loads up...

my settings...

check my shit, sort PM's, sort the issues out, look around a bit...

click the left top A button...

main site pops up...

some new articles could be interesting..

click...

oh hell yeah! something by Machine!
definitely what the doctor ordered...hmmm mass foundation of Machine's early years...nice ...immediately goes and chucks down a glass of milk and 5 bananas.

so whats this thread about...? its about life ...follow

D-Bomb
12-03-08, 4:47 pm
Trapped capped stabbed to the ground
untapped, double handed, held to the shroud
living way below the wisping clouds
Dreams only of that which when i can be loud

I feel desperate, intense, enchanted with a curse
to be that which is ordinary and statistical ready for the hearse
i shudder at my fate at this rate ill be dead with no pearly gates
yet on Gaia i shall not be known except for that of a friend i dread

I feel innately consumed with the passion to be more than i should be
to destroy construe fixate dessicate and enliven my life
with only that which i have not realized yet something greater
a purity a nirvana a sublimity a destiny a Shangri-la of eternity.

picking, nibbling, clawing, drawling my face and hair
i scream with the reams of poetry in my head
that which cannot be materialized within our dimensions
space time hold me back from my true being

How little we are, yet how much importance we place
on such dreary obscenities and false justifications of trivial pleasure
i feel compelled to eliminate this earth of all ill sustenance
i know this world will heal under the influence of consciousness

stop with your fake lives, stop with the pollution of your mind
your being
your soul
your very core meaning
stop it.

D-Bomb
12-03-08, 7:13 pm
how i dream to live solely by the animal creed.
pure dedication, absolute consistency, flawless drive.
How tainted are we to stick by the route of everyone else.
We dream of being freaks, some of us longer than others.
Yet our soft sides chain us down, oh lets get ripped for summer.
Lets be like every fucking other person.
If you want to be ahead of the game, December is the time to keep getting that mass on.
Yet how difficult it is, with those around us shirtless enjoying the summer rays having spent three or four precious months holding dearly on to their muscle while ferociously hitting the treadmill and weights in an effort to look good for "beach day".
Does that day/week matter? All that time spent dieting not for any true accolades like a NPC trophy or the like. Only to maybe catch a babe or two for that ya know "hot bod".
It sickens me how conflicted i am.
The day i found this site, and got that journal was the day i found my path.
Yet that niggle hits me every now and then...
it sucks
it fucking sucks
it does not matter about that week of posing and walking around like some kind of stud.

yeah 5.7 foot at 203lbs...I ain't shit, I Ain't damn shit...5.7 220lbs ?? yeah now that sounds sick as hell. I'd give you a bet that would make a monster.
Spinning my wheels as they say...

D-Bomb
12-08-08, 8:46 pm
sometimes this endeavor of ours leaves me perplexed confused and utterly baffled.
Why do you want to lift a weight up and down or side to side etc for set amount of reps to achieve a larger muscle?

Why would you want to spend your hours cooking, sleeping, thinking about how your going to get that quad sweep, or those middle traps to bulge out your back?

Why?

Sure 100 years or so down the line and we have huge competitions and the rest to support it and "have a reason" example: I want to compete...Yet without that...think as a human living on a same sex world, many of us would find no reason to have rippling abs, huge shoulders etc...because we cant really flaunt it to anyone...

i question whether any of us would be sitting there in a gym after some disease wipes every woman/man out and you have no chance to further the human race...would you still

STILL

go and train?

Why?

that is the question...
Sure...
we tell ourselves, self confidence, drive, the human condition of being the fittest and best...but think about it, we get those pats on our back every now and again, and that attention from across the room and etc...

without that, with being completely honest would you still bodybuild/weight train/powerlift?

or is this to fit in, give others hope? have a serious hobby or lifestyle?

what is it?

I sit here questioning myself while i am in a sick ass state.

ghost
12-08-08, 8:58 pm
fucking subbed brother.... keep throwing it down. great stuff.

D-Bomb
12-09-08, 8:47 am
fucking subbed brother.... keep throwing it down. great stuff.

Thanks for the reply dude, I'll be sure to keep verbalizing the manifestation of thoughts.

ghost
12-09-08, 8:51 am
and the answer to your last post, about training even if you had no one to show it to... hell yeah i would... To set myself above the rest, apart from the norm..... for when someone walks by a huge dude, they cannot help but either move, or take a 2nd glance..

i am not "huge" by any means, just strong....

and the strong get stronger...

D-Bomb
01-09-09, 6:36 pm
the light at the end of the tunnel
You found it brother (rcrott1)

let us divulge and devise let us scheme and delegate
for the troops rally closer than ever before
Animal has and continues to break down barriers
The cage? shit never been but its better than any other booth thats what i believe
ABC? damn better than the alphabet lemme tell ya!
we are building a world that is slowly evolving
the iron calls us away from drug habits, away from gangs, away from T.V and violence.
Achievement is possible with every rep and every plate every single day.
in the gym you can eat thunder and crap out lightning!
Your depressed? go to gym. Your fat? go to gym. Your skinny? go to gym. You have weak joints? go to gym. Your bored? go to gym.No confidence? go to gym. ....etc? go to gym.

I cannot be without the tension on my body gripping that steel like its my life.
throwing it around like its my enemy.
You are building yourself bigger...more presence...more strength...less stress more endorphins released...happier outlook the want to be healthy...

shit man...go train...

Edit: i had no intentions but damn...i post this 1 month later exactly? weird??? haha...

ghost
01-09-09, 6:56 pm
another great post brother.

The Cage.... yeah, it is better than any other booth there... and the other booths KNOW it... so much so that last year, there was another booth that had a "cage." it was pathetic... made me chuckle.

You need to make it this year. You are more than welcome to crash in our hotel room.

I cannot be without the tension on my body gripping that steel like its my life.

in regards to that statement... I, too, feel your vice on this issue. The steel is my life, and my life is the steel.... if you get my meaning... which i know you do.

drive on brother.

Rhys
01-10-09, 3:23 am
Some really thought provoking words you've put down here D-Bomb.

Nothing wrong with improving one's body to impress other people. Especially members of the opposite sex. There are many outward reason's enough to follow the path of physical self discipline and improvement of any kind. Yet it is those who move beyond the outer more visible ego driven motives who truly come full circle with themselves.

Increasing the strength and size of the body through proper training and diet forces one to seek out and live within the confines of truth. To me at least, that is the true value of the paths in Iron we walk.

Take the girls, the money, the fame, or the pats on the back you may or may not get with huge rippling muscles. When you look deep within yourself and truly start to realize what you are made of from the very core of your being. That's when your able to look yourself in the eye and become humbled and truly thankful for what life has given you.

D-Bomb
01-10-09, 6:10 pm
Some really thought provoking words you've put down here D-Bomb.

Nothing wrong with improving one's body to impress other people. Especially members of the opposite sex. There are many outward reason's enough to follow the path of physical self discipline and improvement of any kind. Yet it is those who move beyond the outer more visible ego driven motives who truly come full circle with themselves.

Increasing the strength and size of the body through proper training and diet forces one to seek out and live within the confines of truth. To me at least, that is the true value of the paths in Iron we walk.

Take the girls, the money, the fame, or the pats on the back you may or may not get with huge rippling muscles. When you look deep within yourself and truly start to realize what you are made of from the very core of your being. That's when your able to look yourself in the eye and become humbled and truly thankful for what life has given you.

absolutely awesome response man...damn! haha.

D-Bomb
01-10-09, 6:15 pm
another great post brother.

The Cage.... yeah, it is better than any other booth there... and the other booths KNOW it... so much so that last year, there was another booth that had a "cage." it was pathetic... made me chuckle.

You need to make it this year. You are more than welcome to crash in our hotel room.

in regards to that statement... I, too, feel your vice on this issue. The steel is my life, and my life is the steel.... if you get my meaning... which i know you do.

drive on brother.

lol that is pathetic you are right haha...
shiat...that would be tight dude...but strapped for cash unless i start pushing the wrong kind of things to people haha. Like it would take a miracle to get to the Arnold...thats not to say i will not think about it...that shit would be my dream...(Other than standing there on stage lemme tell ya!)

hmmm
-plane tickets.
-taxi to the hotel
-food
-tickets for the Arnold weekend...

= a shitload when converted.

Yeah i do its reciprocal ...Bonny & Clyde, pb + Jelly...Steak and eggs...

lol

Edit by the way which Arnold weekend is it? Classic or what?

D-Bomb
01-13-09, 6:56 pm
An inconclusive sickness
Harboring destructive intentions
psychotic illustrations wrapped in fantasy
teeth seething with the thought of blood

I locked him up in a cage
many years ago
he wrote down many pages that day
with everything he wanted to do

I knew the world was not ready for him
they would not understand the brutality
the horror the sadistic twisted melancholy of heart wrenching putridness
that he can inflict to all that enliven him

he lurks and rattles curses and splays
his need for discord and chaos is amongst that which may bring about the apocalypse
I do not let the darkness consume me whole
or he who has been caged will be free and the one you know today will be caged for ever more.