PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Do With Your Little Red Pill?

Universal Rep
12-05-08, 11:13 am
Truth is, I usually use 'em all up when I run Pump. But I know a lot of fellas don't. So, for all those Pump users who've been squirreling away those pills like nuts for the winter... What do ya do with it? This applies to all you M-Stak users as well.

Aggression
12-05-08, 11:18 am
Truth is, I usually use 'em all up when I run Pump. But I know a lot of fellas don't. So, for all those Pump users who've been squirreling away those pills like nuts for the winter... What do ya do with it? This applies to all you M-Stak users as well.

I'm curious as to the answers for this question. I'll be running M-stak as of next week. I train at night, around 7:30-8pm and I go to sleep by 11:30. Since I already use Shock Therapy pre-workout, I won't be using the red pill in M-stak. I await the answers ....

Mr. Dead
12-05-08, 11:18 am
Subbed for curiousity...

Big Wides
12-05-08, 11:22 am
I tend to take them however some ideas might be:

- Pop a red pill instead of the morning cup of coffee
- Take before morning cardio
- Hard training session midday on a weekend, pop a red pill

Just some ideas I've got

NJack2AF
12-05-08, 11:23 am
I ussually take em, but sometimes I don't if I lift at night... I just pop em for a burst of energy in the morning on sluggish days, works like a charm!

simpleguy
12-05-08, 11:23 am
I'm on a tight budget... always been

so whenever I need a 'pre w/o supp' I just have a scoop of storm with a red pill

Universal Rep
12-05-08, 11:33 am
Subbed for curiousity...

Could make for a very informative thread...

firsthorseman97
12-05-08, 11:52 am
I save them up for my fiancee. She uses them in the morning for a lil boost and she'll use them pre-WO.

Mr. Dead
12-05-08, 12:05 pm
Could make for a very informative thread...

I know I saved some, for after my previous show, for the 3 hour drive home... Nothing worse than being that beat, and still having to make a long drive home... *L*

Giant Killer
12-05-08, 12:36 pm
REPOST...j/k.

I love having the Red Pills around for when I need an extra kick in the ass. Recently I was sick and when I was recovering and almost better, I was draggin' ass but I popped one and got a great workout in.

I usually have a couple layin' around from M-Stak paks when I was training at night and saved 'em.

Aggression
12-05-08, 12:36 pm
Seems like everyone just saves them for when they need an extra boost. I guess that's the road I'll be taking once I start M-Stak next week ..

Universal Rep
12-05-08, 12:39 pm
I save them up for my fiancee. She uses them in the morning for a lil boost and she'll use them pre-WO.

Wait, wut?

B Con
12-05-08, 1:10 pm
I sell mine to HG and MD. Haha...

firsthorseman97
12-05-08, 1:11 pm
Wait, wut?

Huh?

My fiancee loves those red pills. She just asked me yesterday why I didn't have any. It broke her heart (and mine) when I told her I was out of Pump. She will take one in the morning sometimes in place of coffee and then one in the evening on workout days before she heads to the gym.

I remember a thread a while back asking if the red pills should also be sold separately. I told her about it and she loved the idea.

Universal Rep
12-05-08, 1:12 pm
Huh?

My fiancee loves those red pills. She just asked me yesterday why I didn't have any. It broke her heart (and mine) when I told her I was out of Pump. She will take one in the morning sometimes in place of coffee and then one in the evening on workout days before she heads to the gym.

I remember a thread a while back asking if the red pills should also be sold separately. I told her about it and she loved the idea.

Somebody else posted the same thing elsewhere...

brandonA
12-05-08, 2:21 pm
It was me...a long, long time ago....I would still buy a bottle of just little red pills....love doing cardio on the pill..

-B

Iceiktitan
12-05-08, 5:27 pm
When I am using Animal Pump I take the red pill seperate from the Animal Pump with my morning cup of coffee about 1-2 hours after my pre-workout meal. I am very caffeine resistant so this seemingly high amount to some is just the right dose for me.

P.S. Doesn't the red pill thing remind anyone of you of the matrix?

theharjmann
12-05-08, 5:59 pm
i always take it when i take my M-Stak.

If i train too late, i will must take the whole M-Stak at around 5pm. I dont think that taking M-Stak pre workout does much to my workout. It definitely helps with packing on some serious size though!

I have never taken pump. I just don't believe in "pre workout" amplifiers. I reckon that you make your own workout and all these "pre workout" ingredients are just a waste of money...all other Animal products kick some serious ass though!

Peace

Rida4life
12-05-08, 6:18 pm
I usually store them away for a bad day! You know those days where you wake up and all you can say if "fuck i'm still tired"!

I just walk to the kitchen and pop a red pill to get me going before i head to the squadron.

Enforcer
12-08-08, 11:02 am

Sometimes when I would bounce at night after my day job I would take my M-Stak in the morning but save the red pill and chase it down with an energy drink prior to going to work at night

Glory
06-09-09, 3:38 pm
I'm currently on it but just wonderin' why a lot of people take the red pill out?

Aggression
06-09-09, 3:47 pm
I'm currently on it but just wonderin' why a lot of people take the red pill out?

Some people use other products for pre workout, such as Pump or Shock Therapy. By taking out the red pill, you're removing the stimulant pill, which you wouldn't need if you're using Pump/Shock Therapy. It might be too much stimulants for one to handle.

Glory
06-09-09, 3:49 pm
I figured this was the reason for it but I just needed some clarification. Thanks bro.

mritter3
06-09-09, 4:02 pm
red pill is a stim and some people take a preworkout supp that contains stims so they dont want to double although some people will take both.

Glory
06-09-09, 4:10 pm
I've been taking both and it doesn't do shit to me but I think I'll back away from it.

C.Coronato
06-09-09, 4:24 pm
I've been taking both and it doesn't do shit to me but I think I'll back away from it.

At 16, you shouldnt be taking many supplements, if any at all homie.

DASO
06-09-09, 4:28 pm
yeah I take both as well. I think its all depending on the person, some can handle taking both some cant and get the jitters. I say try both and see how you feel.

Glory
06-09-09, 9:26 pm
I realize I'm 16 and I know the consequences but I wanted to give it a shot... Took the red pill out, didn't really see a difference.

Hybrid7
05-21-10, 6:58 pm
Anyone else take a stak with 2 stims and remove one so you end up having handful of stims after a while?

Does anyone take them as a mini fat-burner sorta or just pop'm before some cardio when you have extras?

PORTERHOUSE
05-21-10, 7:12 pm
Anyone else take a stak with 2 stims and remove one so you end up having handful of stims after a while?

Does anyone take them as a mini fat-burner sorta or just pop'm before some cardio when you have extras?

haha, right now I have two medicine bottles full of stims, one filled w. M-Stak stims, one with Pump stims. They've just been sitting in my training closet for months now, collecting dust. I always figured that one day I would use them for a quick pick me up, but so far that opportunity hasn't presented itself.

Sometimes when Im training w. someone who I know doesn't take a pre work out, I'll give em one or two.

I guess someday they'll be there when I need em.

Hercules
05-21-10, 8:14 pm
I have 'em, too. I save them for a rainy day when I need a boost. After a long day of teaching, I usually need a boost of some sort...

Nix0r
05-21-10, 8:30 pm
Unless I'm on a fat burner or something, I'll pop one of those bad boys before I do some sort of cardio. People thought I was nuts when I'd whip out a huge bag of those, Amino Max, and other stuff at Intramurals on campus.

Aggression
05-21-10, 9:03 pm
I actually have a big bottle of them stored in my glove compartment in my car. I drive long hours for work, the gym, etc. So if I start to feel drowsy, I'll pop a red capsule to keep me going.

Hard Cell
05-22-10, 6:10 am
i've nvr miss a redpills, I train mostly at night time, no issues.
I took it when I took pump.
But I still remember, the first time I took Pump, it was around 7.00pm, after workout n lying on my bed, I fell asleep at around 7.00am.... -..... .....
But its okay now guess my body is used to it