PDA

View Full Version : Analysing Peaking in sports

Aggression
12-05-08, 3:24 pm
During training I am normally use animal pak and animal pump.wen competition starts I normally decide to use M stack to achieve my peak..Okay this question is directed to sprinting but can applied to other sports..looking at the situation wen I decide to take M stack for a 100metre race and I trained with pump and pak will I maximize the benefit since I am doing little training during the 100m race since you cannot fully train and run in the same period 'you have to rest for a competition'.you understand? if I trained with M stak the last 3 weeks and not take M stak during competition will I still get the full benefit? Or If joined M stack with training and competition. U get wat I mean now. Please could you all tell me your opinion on this.

M-Stak is a product designed to help your body utilize food better. So it'd be best to stay on it during peak competition, that way you're getting the benefit of the supplement when you need it most. Just remember, the only way you'll get the results from the product is if you're eating properly. Otherwise you'll be wasting your money

Asafa_2012
12-05-08, 3:37 pm
During training I am normally use animal pak and animal pump.wen competition starts I normally decide to use M stack to achieve my peak..Okay this question is directed to sprinting but can applied to other sports... if I trained with M stak the last 3 weeks and not take M stak during a 100m race (competition)will I get the full benefit? Or If I joined M stack with training and competition. Please could you all tell me your opinion on this.

Enforcer
12-08-08, 11:03 am
During training I am normally use animal pak and animal pump.wen competition starts I normally decide to use M stack to achieve my peak..Okay this question is directed to sprinting but can applied to other sports... if I trained with M stak the last 3 weeks and not take M stak during a 100m race (competition)will I get the full benefit? Or If I joined M stack with training and competition. Please could you all tell me your opinion on this.

You should take M-Stak in accordance with a solid training program and a kick ass diet

Asafa_2012
12-08-08, 4:54 pm
I get wat u mean but rarely trainin (cuz of competitions) you are still sayin you can achieve peakness wit M stak...I believe u are right tho cuz I hav trained previously n using M stak will give me an advantage when sprinting.

Asafa_2012
12-08-08, 4:57 pm
yea true talk enforcer but takin M stak while you are trainin den when its competition wat will I take? considering I have not used M stak before.