PDA

View Full Version : Eating... Cardio Lose Weight

The Hulk2011
12-05-08, 6:31 pm
So bros, I've been going alot of running and eating the same 4000 caloires but can't seem to lose any body fat! At all! So... Any tips on how to lose some body fat...?

Thanks

The Hulk

miketyson789
12-05-08, 9:27 pm
eat less calories

SQUAT or DIE!
12-05-08, 9:30 pm
well fuck dont eat 4k cals!!!!

down it to 25-3000 and add in cardio like 20-30 min 4x a week

Feel The Power
12-05-08, 9:34 pm
watch the calories from carbs.. i loose quicker if i go really low carb, high protein, moderate healthy fats...I had good luck with carb cycling. A few days low.. a few days high.. mixing it up.

MojoMike36
12-05-08, 9:42 pm
4k is high. If you can eat 4k clean you're either huge or pudgy. Just cut back on cals at this point.

Are you doing HIIT or Low intensity cardio

MVP
12-08-08, 3:46 am
To burn fat you must burn more calories then you consume. This way your body runs out of glycogen levels and begins feeding off your fat for energy.

Losing weight does not mean you are losing fat.

sanga
12-08-08, 4:43 am
So bros, I've been going alot of running and eating the same 4000 caloires but can't seem to lose any body fat! At all! So... Any tips on how to lose some body fat...?

Thanks

The Hulk

This is simple, you aren`t losing weight so I assume you are maintaining.

Cut 500 calories a day out and you will lose a pound a week, do it long term and you lose a lot of fat, drasticly drop your calories and you will drop muscle too which is not ideal.

Aggression
12-08-08, 11:50 am
This is simple, you aren`t losing weight so I assume you are maintaining.

Cut 500 calories a day out and you will lose a pound a week, do it long term and you lose a lot of fat, drasticly drop your calories and you will drop muscle too which is not ideal.

true

simpleguy
12-08-08, 12:06 pm

Thanks

The Hulk

people are different, but 4000 cals are not a realistic approach for a cut unless: a very big amount of that comes from protein / you're exercising all day long or have a very physical demanding job / you're a massive dude, say like G Diesel who would probably cut on 4000 cals... first thing I'd do is eat less cals