PDA

View Full Version : A different kind of day

johnny7
12-05-08, 9:20 pm
So today started out well. Pulled a pr of 550 on hex bar at 5:30 this morning. Then went to class that ended up being completely pointless. It only got worse when I find out that the girl I've been with went to dinner with some guy that wants her last night and I kinda over reacted. Now we are no more, which really sucks. But even after all that...I pulled 550! Fuck yeah!

Aggression
12-08-08, 12:05 pm
So today started out well. Pulled a pr of 550 on hex bar at 5:30 this morning. Then went to class that ended up being completely pointless. It only got worse when I find out that the girl I've been with went to dinner with some guy that wants her last night and I kinda over reacted. Now we are no more, which really sucks. But even after all that...I pulled 550! Fuck yeah!

That's the way you have to see it bro. Good job on the PR.

sodapop
12-08-08, 4:25 pm
Sucks about the girl, but, hey, congrats on the PR!

wedge
12-09-08, 2:12 pm
I like the attitude. And remember the old saying....there's more fish in the sea............................

Madcat
12-09-08, 8:31 pm
Funny, Ive been getting the same shit the last 2 months after dating a girl for several weeks, seriouslly, and then watching her make out with some dude at the bar, before coming back home with me.....

Anyways in the means time, Ive hit personal records in 245 for reps at 4 close to 5, and all militarys, DB/Smith machine. Not to mention lost a few lbs, and leaned up a ton.

All because I said screw the whole worrying and going out with her all the time, just rocking the gym instead.

Keep your head up, and big CONGRATS on the PR!!