PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with a new stack

SteveLapy
12-06-08, 12:00 am
Whassup guys,

After my first semester of college Im finally ready to begin hitting the gym every day. No more of this once a week garbage. And with christmas coming up Im looking forward to putting together a massive stack.

So far this is what Im contemplating

-Animal Pak- I bought 2 88's so Im good here

-For my next "innovative" idea I was contemplating this:Constructing my personal power protein shake. Im a little guy looking for mass but Im not a fan of weight gainer shakes so I was thinking of doing this.
First, I would start with a solid protein shake base. Then I would add BCAA's and glutamine powder. Also, some type of carb product. Ive done the price comparison with this vs weight gainers and I definitely save more with my "construction."

What do you guys think of this idea? Anything you suggest to add?

Also in my stack would be the usual for me.
-Shock Therapy preworkout
-Fish Oil
-Liver Tabs

Also, I still have half a can of Storm and was contemplating adding a solid creatine cycle in here.What is your take?
Thanks for all the help, and please feel free to constructively criticize.
-Steve

PS-I'm 19 yrs old and 6ft 155lbs if it matters

SQUAT or DIE!
12-06-08, 12:34 am
for your shake add:

olive oil for fats
oats for carbs
pb for fats

rest of it looks pretty good other wise.

SteveLapy
12-06-08, 1:03 am
Do you think Oats would be a better and/or cheaper alternative to a name brand card product?

SQUAT or DIE!
12-06-08, 1:05 am
better than a mass gainer shake? yes, you can put as much as you like.. plus itll last longer

Enforcer
12-08-08, 10:55 am
better than a mass gainer shake? yes, you can put as much as you like.. plus itll last longer

Agreed. Its much cheaper and tastes pretty damn good as well.

Enforcer
12-08-08, 10:56 am
Whassup guys,

After my first semester of college Im finally ready to begin hitting the gym every day. No more of this once a week garbage. And with christmas coming up Im looking forward to putting together a massive stack.

So far this is what Im contemplating

-Animal Pak- I bought 2 88's so Im good here

-For my next "innovative" idea I was contemplating this:Constructing my personal power protein shake. Im a little guy looking for mass but Im not a fan of weight gainer shakes so I was thinking of doing this.
First, I would start with a solid protein shake base. Then I would add BCAA's and glutamine powder. Also, some type of carb product. Ive done the price comparison with this vs weight gainers and I definitely save more with my "construction."

What do you guys think of this idea? Anything you suggest to add?

Also in my stack would be the usual for me.
-Shock Therapy preworkout
-Fish Oil
-Liver Tabs

Also, I still have half a can of Storm and was contemplating adding a solid creatine cycle in here.What is your take?
Thanks for all the help, and please feel free to constructively criticize.
-Steve

PS-I'm 19 yrs old and 6ft 155lbs if it matters

You cna def add in the Storm to help get a little bit of creatine into your system. I would also try and pick up Flex for your joints and Torrent to help with your postworkout recovery.