PDA

View Full Version : Cycle absolutely necessary?

celtickc86
12-06-08, 10:56 am
i am about to finish my first cycle of m-stak, and i really do not want to get off it. is it a bad idea to ignore the week off part? what are the pros and cons of cycling off versus staying on it?

IronWilson
12-06-08, 12:50 pm
you want to cycle ALMOST all of your supplements. The pros are that you will be getting some kind of results for maybe a couple more weeks if you don't cycle. The cons are that your body will become accustomed to it and it will be less effective. Plus, if you cycle (especially M-Stak) you will save money.

So I would say, cycle it. Won't hurt you any. I know you can get anxious to take your supplements once you have them and know they work but it takes patience. If you cycle Mstak, you won't be sorry.

simpleguy
12-06-08, 1:02 pm
to each his own... I think running certain supps for a longer period might be at times more beneficial... but anyway I'd do 6 weeks at the most... just my two cents though

if anything follow the recommendations on the can, which is what most people would tell you

Iceiktitan
12-06-08, 8:33 pm
You should follow the reccomendations on the label. This will make the product most effective for you. If it's the red pill that you desire the most, you can keep popping that seperately but you should have a one week off period and then start up M-Stack again.

i am about to finish my first cycle of m-stak, and i really do not want to get off it. is it a bad idea to ignore the week off part? what are the pros and cons of cycling off versus staying on it?

MELTDOWN
12-06-08, 9:52 pm
follow the directions as listed. there is a reason it's on there. the delevopment team at animal / universal didn't spend time and money to develop these supplements and then just decide to add a cycle break for no reason.
cycle off m-stak, maybe try stack or test, cycle off those after the can is gone, then kick back to m-stak. you'll be pleased with the results.
liken it to the same old workout routine....your body gets usd to it and you have to change things up for bigger and better results.
Carry On !!

eric downey
12-06-08, 11:33 pm
follow the directions as listed. there is a reason it's on there. the delevopment team at animal / universal didn't spend time and money to develop these supplements and then just decide to add a cycle break for no reason.
cycle off m-stak, maybe try stack or test, cycle off those after the can is gone, then kick back to m-stak. you'll be pleased with the results.
liken it to the same old workout routine....your body gets usd to it and you have to change things up for bigger and better results.
Carry On !!

ditto

Feel The Power
12-07-08, 11:53 am
while you are cycling off Mstak cycle on something else....

Enforcer
12-08-08, 10:53 am

M-Stak is a cycled supplement bc if you stay on it for such an extended period of time your body will become too accustomed to it and you will stop seeing results. So basically to never come off of M-Stak would be a con and doesn't have any pros to go along with it. Here is how I suggest using it:

1 can followed by 1-2 weeks off and then repeat
2 cans back to back, then 2-3 weeks off, and then repeat