PDA

View Full Version : too much food?

pedraza
12-06-08, 12:03 pm
does anyone else get really bad heart burn by the end of the day? im not to sure on what it may be. i just think its cause of me eating so much food. is this the case with anyone else

another great week in the gym without any injuries for my partner and myself. last weeks stats in the gym where crushed. my body hurts and i fill great.
big stats for the week
chest: 350 x 5
standing shoulder press: 250 X 5
squats: 425 x 8
bb curls: 165 x 5
bent over row: 245 x 8

sanga
12-06-08, 12:38 pm
does anyone else get really bad heart burn by the end of the day? im not to sure on what it may be. i just think its cause of me eating so much food. is this the case with anyone else

another great week in the gym without any injuries for my partner and myself. last weeks stats in the gym where crushed. my body hurts and i fill great.
big stats for the week
chest: 350 x 5
standing shoulder press: 250 X 5
squats: 425 x 8
bb curls: 165 x 5
bent over row: 245 x 8

You should have posted this in the diet section, also in order to comment we would need to see your diet, post a typical days food intake up.

Do you take AnimalPak? Everything you need in there to assist in digestion of food although extra enzymes might be a good idea,post diet first.

MVP
12-06-08, 6:45 pm
Agreed with above.

Post us your diet and Animal Paks include digestive enzymes that should help with this.

pedraza
12-07-08, 12:43 pm
i take the animal pak multi v, size on, true mass protein, xxl protein, elite protein,
as for my diet:
1 one shake with 2TBS of pb, 3 eggs ( truee mass or xxl )
2 house cookie, 1 TBS flaxseed oil, 1 TBS pb
3 shake minuse eggs ( pluse one scoop of elite )
4 10 oz of steak and 1 large of patatoe of some sort
5 shake same as above
6 10 oz of steak and 1 large patatoe of some sort and a salad
7 8 oz of ground bee and 1 large patatoe
*pre workout sups and elite
8 shake same as meal one

MVP
12-08-08, 3:48 am
You're relying too much on shakes and less on whole foods. That's a big deal.

Fix your diet so that your meals are spread out better, take one shake in the morning and one in the afternoon but that's it.

sanga
12-08-08, 4:40 am
i take the animal pak multi v, size on, true mass protein, xxl protein, elite protein,
as for my diet:
1 one shake with 2TBS of pb, 3 eggs ( truee mass or xxl )
2 house cookie, 1 TBS flaxseed oil, 1 TBS pb
3 shake minuse eggs ( pluse one scoop of elite )
4 10 oz of steak and 1 large of patatoe of some sort
5 shake same as above
6 10 oz of steak and 1 large patatoe of some sort and a salad
7 8 oz of ground bee and 1 large patatoe
*pre workout sups and elite
8 shake same as meal one

What times are you having these meals?

pedraza
12-08-08, 6:31 am
im trying to utilize the shakes cause im bulking up right now. 2 some times three days out of the week shake #3 gets replaced with 8 hard boild eggs. as far as times. meal 1 is taken at
5am, #2 is at 8am, #3 is at 11am and so on. so about every 3 hours

Carpe Diem P.T
12-08-08, 6:38 am
u are probably eating too fast.

sanga
12-08-08, 8:16 am
im trying to utilize the shakes cause im bulking up right now. 2 some times three days out of the week shake #3 gets replaced with 8 hard boild eggs. as far as times. meal 1 is taken at
5am, #2 is at 8am, #3 is at 11am and so on. so about every 3 hours

Then beef and eggs along with real gains and whole milk are the way IMO.

pedraza
12-08-08, 10:21 am
you think if i cut out the shakes im takeing now and replace it with that 3100 shake once a day and one more solid meal? would i still be close to the 6k cal mark?

McFly
12-08-08, 10:31 am
i get heartburn from time to time, I do think it has to do with how fast I eat and sometimes i think it has to do with not drinking enough water....this is just my .02 from my silly little world...

pedraza
12-08-08, 12:51 pm
i have tried that to. but the water didnt cute it

McFly
12-08-08, 12:53 pm
i'm sure it's something in particular you are eating...i'd try to change thigns one at time over a few weeks and see if you can't rule it out....

pedraza
12-08-08, 1:10 pm
ill figure something out. after the holidays i want to try that 3100, and some torrent.