PDA

View Full Version : torrent load/intra aid

Mattman33
12-06-08, 6:55 pm
i have been following tiny's torrent loading lately and had a few questions that i wanted to send out to the other animals here.

as we all know torrent loading consists of taking 3 scoops prior to the workout, and 6 scoops during.

question #1 - should i take pump or shock therapy to the preworkout dose? if i take the pump i know that is all i need as it has the creatine in it as well. if i take the ST with this would i need to add storm somewhere to get the creatine that i need?

question #2 - i love intra aid, and wondered how a scoop (or even 1/2 scoop) would mix with the torrent that i take during my workout. what do you think? overkill?

thanks in advance for the responses and opinions....

pmug0000
12-06-08, 8:13 pm
ST or pump are both fine to take with the torrent pre-workout. I've done both and either way works. If you take ST with the Torrent pre-workout then you don't need any more creatine. There's 3g in each serving of torrent, so you're already getting 9g from the torrent alone.
And I don't think adding some intra-aid into the torrent during your workout would be overkill if you can afford it. It would just add in some beta alanine and extra aminos and electrolytes. Go for it.

Mattman33
12-08-08, 12:50 pm
just wondering what flavors would mix the best.

GA Torrent and Fruit punch Shock Therapy? or grape ST and Cherry Torrent?

What flavor torrent would mix best with the blu rasberry Intra Aid?

just looking for ideas!!!

pmug0000
12-08-08, 3:47 pm
just wondering what flavors would mix the best.

GA Torrent and Fruit punch Shock Therapy? or grape ST and Cherry Torrent?

What flavor torrent would mix best with the blu rasberry Intra Aid?

just looking for ideas!!!

I've tried Fruit punch ST with both flavors of Torrent and both mix well. I think you can't go wrong with any combo.