PDA

View Full Version : Pre workout help

EBO13
12-07-08, 9:49 pm
i cannot seem to get a pump from animal pump anymore... this is probably my 4th tub of it and its not doing anything for me anymore... i even tried taking 4 weeks off it to see if it would come back and it didnt.... i dont know what to do? is there something else i can take? i am currently taking pump and im almost done with this tub and at the first of the year im going to get a new tub and a tub of M-stak to help me start off the year good.... but what can i do to fix the preworkout stuff?

eric downey
12-07-08, 11:04 pm
The pump will do that. Try Shock Therapy for your post workout drink. Gotta give your body a change every once in a while.

http://www.universalnutrition.com/

JMC
12-07-08, 11:57 pm
Indeed just change shit up for a while. Also keep in mind your perception of what think you're supposed to be feeling may have changed. It doesn't mean the supplement is no longer working, more so, you're just used to the "feeling", ya know.

Cstlfx
12-08-08, 12:43 am
pre-workout go with shock or take some time off.

The Hulk2011
12-08-08, 9:25 am
I'd quit taking it for alittle and maybe take some shock instead. If the shock works for you then you can contuine taking it but if the shock and pump don't work.. I'd quit takeing them both for awhile.

The Hulk

Enforcer
12-08-08, 10:51 am
i cannot seem to get a pump from animal pump anymore... this is probably my 4th tub of it and its not doing anything for me anymore... i even tried taking 4 weeks off it to see if it would come back and it didnt.... i dont know what to do? is there something else i can take? i am currently taking pump and im almost done with this tub and at the first of the year im going to get a new tub and a tub of M-stak to help me start off the year good.... but what can i do to fix the preworkout stuff?

Sounds to me like you need a lil change up bro. Id go with Shock Therapy and BetaAla9 preworkout.

rev8ball
12-08-08, 11:05 am
Sounds to me like you need a lil change up bro. Id go with Shock Therapy and BetaAla9 preworkout.

Bingo.

Or maybe lay off the stims for a bit, and go with Storm, and even add some EEAs and carbs to the mix (i.e. EAA Nitro). Or, do them by themselves completely.

Aggression
12-08-08, 12:16 pm

This is a sick stack pre workout. I've been using Shock Therapy for a month and added in BetaAla9 last week. I get a serious kick in the ass prior to training and great pumps will in the gym.