PDA

View Full Version : Diet at the moment, advice/comments welcomed immensly...

Merat
12-08-08, 10:29 am
Yo, this is my diet at the moment, feel I need to change a few things to keep adding on lean mass, do alot of martial arts so it hinders my gains as my activity level as risen considerbly.

7am: 3 whole eggs, half cup oats, 1 portion of fruit

10am: 50g basmati rice, 100g chicken and tablespoon olive oil

1pm: Two wholemeal sandwhiches, one with chicken and salad, one with homous and salad

3pm: 50g basmati rice, tin of mackeral/100g chickent/ 3 eggs and tablespoon of olive oil

6pm: 75g basmati rice, portion of lamb or chicken breast (my mum cooks this for me so the
protien varies as does the carbs but its usually brown pasta, basmati rice or wholemeal wraps if she is tired etc, the protien is either chicken/fish/lamb all good food) oh and some olive oil

9pm: 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop casein, tablespoon of peanut butter or handful of nuts

Im building mass, im 138.8lbs/63kg and 5'6/170cm, yeah not big but am pretty strong for my weight, I do 9 hours martial arts a week which is 3 days of 3 hour sessions a week. In the gym fourt times a week doing upper/lower one day high reps one day low reps.

sanga
12-08-08, 10:39 am
At your weight I`d eat as much red meat and whole eggs with full fat milk as I could get down me every single day, forget egg whites and the like.

Merat
12-08-08, 10:40 am
Forgot to mention:

Pre workout: pre workout intensifier drinks with bcaas, creatine and caffiene
post workout: 2 scoops of synergy iso7 (32g protien 24g carbs of which sugars 16g) and 1 scoop waxy maize starch

Merat
12-08-08, 10:41 am
At your weight I`d eat as much red meat and whole eggs with full fat milk as I could get down me every single day, forget egg whites and the like.

I usually eat whole eggs anyway, due to not wanting to waste food tbh! Are the carbs fine? just up the protien and more milk?

Dunno if this affect anything but im 17 just so you guys know...thought id mention it in case it counts for anything?

sanga
12-08-08, 10:50 am
Mate, I take it you just wanna be big as hell.

Just eat something solid protein wise every meal for 6 meals at least then once you have eaten the protein eat carbs, I wouldn`t worry about macros too much as long as you are getting the protein down, for me in your position I`d do something like the following-

7am 6 whole eggs, 100g oats in whole milk, 1 banana, 1 scoop whey

10am 500g lean mince in gravy, potatoes, veg

etc etc etc

Merat
12-08-08, 10:57 am
Mate, I take it you just wanna be big as hell.

Just eat something solid protein wise every meal for 6 meals at least then once you have eaten the protein eat carbs, I wouldn`t worry about macros too much as long as you are getting the protein down, for me in your position I`d do something like the following-

7am 6 whole eggs, 100g oats in whole milk, 1 banana, 1 scoop whey

10am 500g lean mince in gravy, potatoes, veg

etc etc etc

Yeah looks good man, ive put on 15kg since last year..use to do cross country and looked it too! Cheers foir the advie just what I need to bump it up a gear

sanga
12-08-08, 11:21 am
Anytime mate, you should come to the ABC meets here in england, meet some of us and train.

Check out England Animals thread.