PDA

View Full Version : Never say I can't

Michael J.
12-09-08, 2:28 am
Well today I start my Journey with you all. I have come to realality with my life and must take it by the horns and beat the livin shit out of it! All my younger Soldiers think I'm just wasting my time but, I never fail.

Today is rest, yesterdays workout legs:

Legs:
Squats: 4 sets-15,12,8,6
Lying leg curls 4 sets-15,15,10,10
Sissy squats 4 sets- 15,15,10,10 ( very painful, but loved it)
Stiffleg dead lifts 4 sets-15,15,10,10
Calves
Standing calf raises 4 sets-15,15,10,10
Seated calf raises 4 sets-15,15,10,10

I went heavy enough so that my last rep on each was to failure.
My legs still feel like jello! Oh, and yes I got this split from you guys at Animal. I had to change calves due to lack of equipment here in Afghanistan. I will tell you that I love the Animal Owner's manual I got, and soon my pak will be here. Thanks bro's!

Michael J.
12-10-08, 8:33 am
Yesterday I was off and felt really tired from legs. I still went and did cardio even when my mind was telling me to just sit on my ass! After ten min. I felt better but I know I will pay later. I went twenty min. on the stair stepper and twenty min. on the tred mill staying in the fat burning zones.

Today was great! I took some no-xplode 30 min before and got a great pump off it! I'm going to use this split from you guys at animal because, hell I like it! Back and biceps is always painful, but worth the work.

BACK:

Barbell rows: 3 sets x 6 95lbs ( I made the mistake of doing deadlifts first and Dumbbell
Rows so I was beat down! Never again will I make that
Mistake)
Dumbbell rows: 3 sets x 8 50,60,80lbs

Seated cable Rows: 3 sets x 10 150lbs for all 3. max for the machine.

Pulldowns: 3 sets x 12 150lbs max

Deadlifts: 2 sets x 6 225lbs each set

Shrugs: 4 sets x 15 55lbs each side. I did dumbbells one side at a time. big differance!

Biceps:

Preacher curls: 3 sets x 8 50,50,30 lbs I did barbell curls.

Seated dumbbell curls: 3 sets x 8 25,20,25lbs I was beat after during this one.

All of this took right at one hour. I was wanting to do more but I'm telling myself to stick
with the workout and see it through. 8 weeks of this and I will see where I stand. I'm mad because I still can't understand why my animalpak is still not here. I bet it's on it's way but I need my fuel. LOL, I sound like a user already, LOL. Till next time brother's, Lift hard!

fire.medic
12-10-08, 8:40 am
keep at it m.j...i got my workout from animalpak also...good stuff on this forvm...make the best out of the equipment you have, all i can say

Michael J.
12-10-08, 10:03 am
I will fire, thanks for the modivation. It's hard to work around my time due to missions here in the sand box. I use what I can find to replace what equipment is not here. I make it work. I got 7 more weeks with this split but I feel thet the cell mass i'm on is makin me gain water wieght all on my waist. I'm going to keep on and right before I leave to go home I will stop the cell mass and use animal cuts. Hopefully it will cut the water wieght down.
Later brother's

Michael J.
12-13-08, 12:36 pm
Well it's another day doin legs. I went up about 15 lbs on everything, so I am going to be in pain in the morning. Oh well, suck it up sissy boy! LOL

Legs:
Squats: 4 sets-15,12,8,6
Lying leg curls 4 sets-15,15,10,10
Sissy squats 4 sets- 15,15,10,10
Stiffleg dead lifts 4 sets-15,15,10,10
Calves
Standing calf raises 4 sets-15,15,10,10
Seated calf raises 4 sets-15,15,10,10

I really like this workout. very basic and good for mass. I like the fact I could do more weight this time. Well, keep working hard bro's!

Michael J.
11-19-10, 10:44 am
Today is day four of this routine and my body already hurts. This afternoon i am going to finish off my shopping list for the hell raiser training food. I really think that's going to be the hardest part, sticking to the diet. My kids eat just about anything and those pizza bits look so good don't they?! I started this during the holiday season because lets face it, we gain some unwanted fat around this time year and I for one am not going to let Santa's cookies make me chubby. Well tomorrow looks fun.....
Day 5: Back/Rear Delts/Calves
• Wide Grip Pull Ups 2 x 8+4
• T-Bar 2 x 8+4
• Narrow Grip Pull Downs 2 x 8+4
• Reverse Pec Dec or Bent Laterals 2 x 8+4
• Calf Extensions 2 x 8+4
• Calf Raises 2 x 8+4

Michael J.
11-24-10, 11:20 am
Well yesterday I did arms and I can not even put them over my head with out pain, I Love IT! Today is legs so I guess I won't be able to walk tomorrow.
Day 2: Wheels
• Leg Press 2 x 8+4
• Leg Extension 2 x 8+4
• Hack Squats 2 x 8+4
• Hamstring Raises 2 x 8+4
• Standing Leg Curls 2 x 8+4